Caster of Okeanos: 4-5, 6-7, 10-11, 12-13
Nezha: 29-1, 2-3, 6-7, 8-9, 12-13

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/982780
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BAKA FOREIGNER GO HOME

So are the Elder Gods stronger than Gilgamesh? He supposedly is like prep Batman, he should have some Anti-ElderGod weapon in his Gate of... wait, he only has stuff from Earth right? He actually wouldn't have an aswer to alien threats... goddammit... He may lose to Abigail. Well, Ea still trashes everything. Wait, couldn't Ea just beat Goetia's final beam? Wasn't Ea is supposed to have infinite power output?

Gilgamesh (serioso) > Azatoth
Prove me wrong.
Pro tip: you can't.

I'd still fuck her fresh corpse

Post yours and rate.

is she Gudasexual

Curries vs Elder God when?

Racist class Gilgamesh with Anti-Foreigner NP soon!

So Scathach is the outter gods slayer ,right?

Can anyone post some good Lovecraftian qt pics?

Why do people think it's a good idea to fuck with the sleeping outer god who's dream is all of creation?

she's Solomonsexual

This is her chant when going full Gate

"Sut Tyuhon.... Sut Tyuhon" (Closest I can get, it's definitely either the most obscure thing Fate has ever brought up or an OOC. スト・テュホン by the way.)
"That is a sinner... six rope knots..."
"A demon's harvest of those demanding atonement in this heretical land"
"Praying together here with the father god" (父なる神)
"Sut Tyuhon.... Sut Tyuhon"
"That is a sinner... sever rope knots..."
"An imaginary offer of those demanding atonement in this Purgatory!"

I assume this is the "father" she references in battle lines.
Forgiveness if I fucked something up.

>Sut Tyuhon" (Closest I can get, it's definitely either the most obscure thing Fate has ever brought up or an OOC. スト・テュホン by the way.

>For example, Grant observes the similarity between the title of Lovecraft's principal grimoire, Al Azif, and the title of Crowley's Book of the Law, Al vel Legis. Similarly, Grant associates Yog-Sothoth with Sut-Thoth or Sut-Typhon, names which Crowley gave to his own Holy Guardian Angel. Grant, likewise, equates Azathoth, ...

That would be セト-テューポーン, according to the Wiki name to spell those,
But I guess they've fucked up spellings before. エルキドゥ, and all.

Interesting.

bros...

>Lavicucks btfo

Abigail is loyal!

Bumpity

What is this meme?

Foreigner is a class now.

Pillar demons aren't known for their long term planning skills.

What's the best team that you guys can make with the following rules
>Only one 5*
>Only one 4*
>One /Two 3* servants
>One /Two 2* servants
>No more than one Extra Class (Avenger, Ruler, Alterego etc)
>Only one servant of each class
>No duplicates of the same CE on multiple servants.
>you can't go over your CP limit.
>Only one grailed servant per team

I remember you posting this a few months ago.
I think the rules are the same.

I can't decide between these two teams.

I need to have sex with Abigail REALLY badly

I'll continue my rant about no animations/SQs/costumes for Salem here.

GOOD companies usually do stuff for the sake of making their playerbase happy and not strictly because of profit (but even then, a happy playerbase will usually spend more). It's not that they owe us anything, but they are making the decision to only give the bare minimum instead of trying to make us fall in love again. That's actually a good analogy, best relationships are the ones where your partner constantly keeps winning you over; DW won us over with the "Fate" name and stopped right there, it's getting stale. We won't break up, but they could be doing more. We do give them enough money to buy an island and create fucking Chaldea in real life and hire 50 magicians to rework every servant in the game in a week. At their current rate, we won't even have every servant reworked in 10 years much less a costume for each of them.

I need to have sex with Abigail REALLY badly

Proud Tomefag here, post my waifu.

clearly the lower team with the hot dudes

20 minutes until newfags are btfo iirc

Shimousa is so fun bros! The fights are EPIC! By the way how do I beat kojiro? I just used all my command spells lol

Ok

>news on sunday

>Nasuverse has this thing called True Demon
>they are supposed to be very similar to lovecraft monsters in nature, but they are not them
>we get a singularity dealing with spooky alien shit
>it's about the shitty lovecraft monsters and not True Demons
Missed opportunity to include some bits of unexplored lore desu.

One thread of shitposting wasn't enough for you, huh?

As lame and autistic as your post is, there is no excuse for not getting way, way more costumes then we are. It's ridiculous.

At least with animation updates you could argue sprite-kun needs to come up with all sorts of new moves but the costumes are just a fucking texture replacement.

>sakura on sunday
>how is it possible?

TSUKISHITTERS BTFO

People on Reddit and Facebook were so loud about the final fight that I thought Kojiro would be the hardest boss ever. I beat him like a fag with Musashi and I'm waiting for him to have a power up while thinking about what team should I bring to the real final fight... but that was it. Biggest fucking dissappointment.

Zero shitters.

I don't understand. I'm just asking a legitemate question. Why are you so negative bro? Just have fun with the game lol

They are a Fate thing, not Tsukihime.

>not putting your new gacha out on the weekend

lavinia c-chan is the cutest girl ever and i w-want to have babbies with her

You guys said this will be Umineko,I even read the whole VN and didnt even get the same feeling on Salem.

Post actual powerlevels please

>rolled Circe off 4 tickets
>rolled King Hassan in 90 quartz
>want to NP2 both of them
I hate it. Why am I like this.

You literally bring the Saber casual mystic code with you and spam BQA until you get NP and finish him off. I don't see how brainlets see it as hard.

Are we incapable of not shitposting?

The most beautiful and interesting servant in FGO (sorry Kiara).

I could probably create like 2 or 3 costumes in a weekend and they can't with a professional team? We should be getting them in batches of 10 a month and by the end of the year chances are that your favorite servant would have one. Fucking Medb, a literal who, has a costume, I don't even know on what are they basing their decisions.

lovecraft monster is true demon

I know right? Salem was miles better than Umineko.

Kill yourself, spic

I want to start a family with Abby

where the fuck will i get rare prisms for the saber mystic code ?

r*ddit is everywhere so yes

See it this way.
More Costume means more Money to spend on VA, artist and all the associated party. Unless they want to do something big with them, why should they do something that basically free and gives no profit whatsoever?
Unless you want the "Skin" to be locked with money like GBF?

What? I read 3 weeks only 1st chapter.

mesashi c-chan is so genki and cute and she has to swords. i want to have too babies wit her

I liked both Shimosa and Salem bros...

*DDDshitters

tomoe c-chan is the cutest girl ever and i w-want to have babbies with her with permision form her lord yushinika

Medbs costume doesn't even have a unique final art either. Not to mention we already have so many designs that can be used for costumes. All the F/SN Servants have casual clothing, some more then one set, all the CCC clothes, the Extella skins, etc.

It's ludicrous.

Hans Merlin Mashu
Can probably clear any non-amakuso-abigail content in the game. CEs and cost are apparently not problems.

When lads?

Musashi*

I'm not so eager to defend DW, but seriously they're so under employed that it's a wonder they got this far. Sure you could shit costumes every week, but DW has other things to do, like running the game and preparing the events...
Sony and TM should really invest more into the cashcow instead of the promotion.

Maybe because it's the most profitable game in Japan right now? They CAN do it, simply for us, and not notice the cost of it. Also, if they are gold, it can get people rolling for said servants and spending more. I don't know, it's good publicity. I just know more people would enjoy the game if it was like that.

How correct is this one?

who's the 3rd on saber

I don't think you can win Moriarty fight in Shinjuku with that.

When are we getting this on PS4?

Maybe DW could if Sony and TM didn't take all the money.
For DW there is no difference if it's the most profitable mobage, they don't get the money, they get the usual salary.

Fuck off anti-tomoecuks.

Is the "small company" meme real? How can they be probably the most profitable game and not have enough personnel? Anyways, at this point it's their choice, because they could be hiring whoever they need.

Why do brainlets like Shimosa so much?

Stop your shitposting, user. I mean it.

>tfw not a canon mother
Isnt it sad Lavinia?

The only good thing about Salem is the theme song. This is a fact.

Eat my dick

Archer is prep Batman
Gilgamesh is Doreamon
Big difference

I rely dun want that thur wotch abigail she purty

Got the full version?

/alter/ is laughing at us bros...

Why do brainlets like salem
so much?

Didn't know it worked that way. So they're basically Sony & Nasu's slaves, and Sony gets to decide if they invest more in them but they probably don't even know what a Saber is, they're fine just getting the money. Great.

>being this new
The atlas mystic code is also a decent alternative.

Someone surelystill has the data. But they have less than GBF by 2 times.

nyaa.si/view/982780

Fucking hot

Tbh, Shimousa one is better. Heck even better than all.

Male Arts master, here.

Is this legit? I kind of want to buy.

Sweet, thanks.