EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mmo-champion.com/content/7232-Patch-7-3-5-Allied-Race-Silly-Flirt-and-Other-VO
wowhead.com/item=23780/diabolical-plans
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want fuck the female elf leaders

Reposting from last thread because I was late:

My main is a Warrior, and I really want to try something new.

I'm looking to play DPS, I really have no preference between caster and physical.
That being said, I'm looking for something that has utility in both raids and pvp. I've never been caught up enough to participate in high-level raiding, but I'm willing to put some effort into a new character.

Any suggestions? I was looking at Warlock, specifically Aff, but was wondering what's decent atm and useful in raiding groups.

ELF POSTING IN
RUSSIAN SPACE GOATS IN
DISGUSTING PANDAS GET OUT

that helmet is fucking horrible

FEM GNOMES

>all the butthurt fags complaining about Void Elves and Nightborne

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if the four Allied races in the datamine are going to be playable in 7.3.5 if you preorder BFA.

Combined with the leveling overhaul it would be a decent way to tide people over for the at least 6 months until 8.0 prepatch

nth for CHINA

I would be surprised if at least 2 of them are not playable in 7.3.5.

its pretty much confirmed at this point
they even have the quest dialogue in the ptr

>kill several dozens each week for pointless order hall missions

Imagine putting your dick so deep into a fem void elf doggy style and yanking their tentacle ponytail back

yfw 7.3.5 releases in fucking january

Reminder that Alliance are such shit their royalty die from a tiny rock that slightly smacks them in the head. The absolute state of the shit Alliance. You will NEVER see this happening to a Horde member.

well it's my favourite

Imagine fuck her from behind and her tentacle ponytail shooting towards your throat

wow a shitty deviantart edit of a belf

Void Elves really are color swapped blood elves holy shit

>token prices once preorder is announced

fuuuuck
I don't care about the new raid anymore, I just want to start on my new main for BfA already.

Is the stuff on the 7.3.5 PTR confirmed to be released in 7.3.5 live?

looks like the yanks woke up again

WOW(!)
Its almost like that wasn't predicted by anons weeks ago.
They even have animations,flirts,sillies,customisation,racial city(with NPC's,portals,banks,AH and future physical expansions of said city),heritage armor and racial mounts.

Blizz in damage control "some content for BfA may be datamined" lmao.

not confirmed but is literally all there.

>Instant nut
And not the fast splurt
The slow drawn out eyes roll back down your head as your load disappears into her void

i'm also don't like that face and shoulder
>30 min editing the image in a saturday night
i am a sad and lonely autist

God damn it's like a pedo made his perfect race to prey upon.

Imagine as tentacles shoot out of her ass to tickle your colon.

Post transmogs please. I need ideas for my warlock.

>Those Nighthold puns with the Nightborne's /silly and /flirt
Bretty good

>WOW(!)
.Its almost like that wasn't predicted by anons weeks ago.
Jeez I'm sorry for daring to suggest such a thing user. The leaks only came out the other day

>tfw cant even stay at 1m dps due to shitty leggos

I just wanted to do enough to not get kicked from a heroic pug

I forgot most important thing VOICES.
Here they are
mmo-champion.com/content/7232-Patch-7-3-5-Allied-Race-Silly-Flirt-and-Other-VO

The sexual ones are filthy. I don't think they will make it to live unfortunately.

I dont have a warlock but here you go

aye took din yer warchief in LFR ya wee cheeky cant

if they're voiced it's almost certain it will make it to live. voicelines are expensive and paid for individually

>tanks are required to use one more braincell or we keep wiping on normal varimathras

Thats a nice tier set

We predicted it weeks ago.

>Read up a little on Nightborne
>They seem cool as fuck
>Lots of lore and they conduct themselves with class
>Hear their voice lines
>Female Nightborne goes on about now that she's out of the shielded city she's ready to get fucked by every other race and get ORCED
>Instantly lose all interest in the race
Do Blizz employees really think it is "hot" or "appealing" when a woman acts like a degenerate slut with no impulse control?

Fuck off it's not funny and you know it.

>Nightborne and Void Elves are actually really clever and some of the female /flirts are pretty hot
>Lightforged is also pretty funny
>Hightmountain is MOO MOO IMMA COW XDDD
why

>we
damn wish I was part of the cool ultra exclusive internet nostradamus club

a-anyone

been to any milk bars lately?

Getting prepped for Nightborne Monk, what else should I get?

>Dread Pirate Ring: Gonna knock this out tomorrow.
>WoD Hieloom Rings: Working towards, just a matter of time.
>Defending Champion: Almost done.
>Returning Champion: Got
>Spear of Rethu: I wanted one just to have it, but it's not necessary and won't be up until like April.

Mine were dying nonstop from getting hit by the mark until they realised that he doesn't cleave on normal so they can stack up to the oposite side of the rest.

not everyone gets triggered with a joke dialogue.

WW monk

One of the many things that MoP did right. You should get one of these moggos

brawler's guild fist weapons

So, I have this idea for a great movie. It's about two gnomes who find a bracelet of power, and they have to take it to the Burning Steppes and cast it into the Cauldron. They form the Brotherhood of the Bracelet. Along the way they're trailed by a murloc named Gottom, who's obsessed with the bracelet, and nine bracelet bogeymen. It could be a three-parter, called Ruler of the Bracelet. The first part would be called The Brotherhood of the Bracelet, followed by A Couple of Towers, with the climactic ending called Hey, the King's Back!

Highmountain were the actual worst allied race since the announcement. Everyone who thinks otherwise is delusional, they're guilty of almost everything people have been bitching about other allied races for and worse.

every race has flirt voice lines, type in /flirt and see

whyd it take you this long to realise that elves are race mixers

>utility in raids and PvP

BM Hunt, Enhancement Shammy, Frost DK, any Druid

The outcry will be huge if the rep requirements to unlock the first 4 allied races aren't account wide regardless of character. It looks like they may be though after a new hotfix addition to the Highmountain recruitment quest with a "Account:Exalted" check added to the achievement and questline requirement.

I literally CANNOT get a fucking pass. Everyone says to grind Vrykul Elites on Shield's Rest, but I've grinded there for ~4 hours and never got an invite. All the sources saying to do that are from like 7.1.5. and it seemed like a glitch to me not something intentional.

I have no clue how to get in.

Nothing has come even close to topping this set
You are literally wearing the skin of a monster!

>non-brawlets

I did it all in MoP...

I sure do enjoy my basalisk, don't you fellow brawler?

>enhance
>any utility at all
literally ST glass cannons

Are you in the MOO'D for some ice cream, user?

the reddit and forum outcry is huge for everything not just handed to you upon login.

Any character can be interesting if you write them well

Of course bro-ler. Really fits my troll monk

Elves are Dark Troll descendants. ALL OF THEM.
Never forget that.

Also elves are all degenerate sluts.
The Burning Legion actually JOKES about it in the Ashenvale burning legion chain about how hard it is to find night elf virgins these days.

The windrunner sisters all got fucked by humans and impregnated by them(except Sylvanas).

Theres even a human female with a gnome male in Scholazar Basin and a cuckold couple in Wetlands two dwarves with a human son of a dark persuasian. Looks like a South Seas human had his way with a dwarf lass when in port.

Daily reminder: There is an interracial bisexual orgy book ingame with a Human male,Tauren Female and Tauren Male and you can walk in on the aftermath.

Who wrote the book in real time? [Panic intensifies]

>how hard it is to find night elf virgins these days.
that's because they're all thousands of years old, brainlet.

cant you get them for next to nothing on the bmah, or did they take them out?

>mfw you have to grind to exalted with Highmountain AS a Highmountain Tauren just to wear their tabard

You wanna fucking rumble

Just stack a shitload of repu tokens breh.

>Blizzard: "We want it to be a unique experience for the players each time they encounter a faction with a new character."
>Translation: "We won't give you account-wide rep because that would speed up the amount of things you can do before your sub runs out, goy."

>Highmountain have had customization options removed since Blizzcon preview
What the fuck? They already had the least customization options in the entire game.

i was like 1 of 2 or 3 CE enhance on my server. trust me on this one.

Or they could just lift the fucking rep restrictions for Tabards for transmog after you already unlocked them on a character.
They did the same shit with mounts, I don't see why tabards are special.

not finished product

1v1 me babaloo

SHUT UP AND GET BACK TO THE REP GRIND, GOY
IF YOU WANT YOUR TABARD SO BADLY, YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO SUB ANOTHER MONTH

The Burning Legion weren't alluding to that ;)
wowhead.com/item=23780/diabolical-plans

THANK YOU BLIZZARD
YOU ARE TRULY MY GREATEST ALLY

What the fuck? Really?
Shit I've not been paying attention. What book and what couple?

Is Kin'garoth a Mo'arg?

I just realized I'm missing a couple leg heirlooms.

How long does neutral-exalted take nowdays? If I join a random guild in trade chat, is it attainable tonight?

What're the odds that we'll get more? The other races already have a complete set in the current build and they're good to launch as they are. Should we really expect them to do more for highmountain when tauren get so little attention in the first place?

100% considering there was a blizz preview of them.

Allied races aren't coming until 8.0 anyway so they have a year to work on them

is there anything moggable like this. also why would stuff like pilgrim's and bronze goggles be seasonal. also why not just let us mog white/grey items.

That's a big sword. Transmog when?

Blizzard hates fun.
I don't even understand why they are so stingy with letting people mog old legendaries. People are running around with Ashbringers anyways, its not like letting people mog thunderfury or dragonwrath would be going too far.

Imagine everyone carrying around this sword on their back. Dalaran would just be nothing but giant swords moving through the streets, their models clipping through into the ocean.

yep

which rogue spec has the best healing coupled with the legendary legs with the heal?

>*scooby doo music cues*

Who's asking?