/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Keikaku edition

New to the Series?
Quick Start: i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer: youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqn

Less Disney worlds: gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areas July18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story: siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/ July18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions: ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expo July18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation: khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760 July19, 2017
Dengeki Interview: khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827 July21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator Update 2.37.67 - Spirit / Pet slot is live
khuxtracker.com

Previous Thread:

DBZ world confirmed

Second for boys should love boys

Is the rear firm or is it soft?

fuck off fag

Stop having these conversations when I have to work. Working in an Emergency Room is stressful enough I come to /khg/ so I can get a bit of a distraction.

Every time you look at a patients heart, do you scream "KINGDOM HEARTS! FILL ME WITH THE POWER OF DARKNESS"

I don't do that kind of work, but this got a chuckle out of me.

It would be better if he was a surgeon
>"Alright doctor, get ready for the heart tranpla-"
>"LETS PUT BOTH IN THERE AND SEE IF HE CAN DUAL WIELD"

I went into that post thinking "I'm gonna post about how he'd be ready to operate but first he needs to preform surgery" and came out with a hearty chuckle. Nice..

>The /v/ influx is already starting
This is the end of /khg/

Worked very briefly on chernabog but had no effect on any of the ansems or dark side
also i couldn't get close enough to duel wield ansem to do trinity limit as a finisher, but for some reason you can do trinity limit at the start of the chernabog fight only

Oh and i unlocked a secret movie by only doing all keyholes and all puppies
It was just the one where riku is about to jump off the tower but they don't show him do it yet
what else do i need for the other trailer?
kh1.5 ps3 normal mode btw
i was kinda bummed they got rid of the end game stats screen and just said "the end" and went straight to the menu after i hit X

I forget
did invi get headpats or just ava?

just invi

Both girls got headpats.

Ava did too, see

>that fucking aliasing
This is a bad cut, do it again

I'm not very good at photoshop.

>fovetter
>people are STILL drawing brown Xion
The hell is this

It's tumblr, nothing good comes from that site.

>JP master race

Nice

Chirithy, you've been replaced

>meanwhile in global

but it's a white picture!

>Light
Global is darkness.
100% Nort.

yes, /khg/, return to the darkness

Darkness is awesome though, just look at Guilt

>yfw Player doesn't actually fall to darkness and DOOL WEELDS just like Riku

Special Attack Bonus doesn't sound all that dark.

Player is already bathing in darkness, they just have a much better hold on their mental faculties than the rest, at least for now

Is finding out about Stracciatella going to be the final straw

I'm betting it'll be finding out Ephemer, Skuld and Chirithy made them forget about the war, and live a lie

All these medals are garbage, am I expected to whale? The only good thing I have is a namine

>am I expected to whale?
>in a mobage
Of course, user. But have you been doing any pulls? If not, you missed a huge gamebreaker just this past month.
>Namine
That's good at least. But if you don't have anything to copy, she's trash.

I wonder how he'll even find out. Someone will have to tip him off, but he can't even interact with them since they're outside the Realm of Sleep.

do you know how the game works?

Since the Foretellers are ending tonight, are we getting another banner? I want to know if it's worth staying up to try and quota it.

no

Nightmare Chirithy's still around and then there's Maleficent running around too, and Player themself is still grasping for the truth even if Chirithy keeps trying to hide it away

Foretellers end tomorrow night user, you can perfectly buy VIP tonight and quota pull with me tomorrow night

Is going for that roxas medal worth it? Or should I just save up?

>forgetting that literally nobody knows what will happen past today until the tweet at 12pm PST
>thinking the quota meme is real
Look at this retard
If you don't have any good reverse power medals, then yeah, do a pull or two. If you do, just skip it and keep saving for XEX

We ever getting this? I'll shell out for a Disney pope costume

Oh god that flashback episode with loli Sera at the beach...
So good.

I find it amusing that DiZ giving Roxas fake memories and experiences in the digital twilight town actually made him a more mature person in Kingdom Hearts II compared to the story they came up with his development in Days starting out as a nobody. Although, DiZ really did mess up Roxas emotionally in the process in which I doubt can ever really be repaire. Even with Roxas knowing his times he spent with the twilight trio was false still longs to see them and spend time with them probably even more then what he feels towards Axel and even Xion if he remembers her.

Which makes sense in a way because he was given the experience to live as a normal human being and have a perception of what a normal life would be like without worrying about existence of being a nobody and him not suppose to be feeling anything.

One thing I never got about Roxas in KH2 was how aware he was of what was going on around him. After he was adsorbed by Sora

Well he was keeping Roxas there till he was ready to become one with Sora once more, maybe he thought that conditioning him with friendship and fun would have some sort of effect on Sora, who had lost his memories

They "became the same person" sora being aware was roxas being aware.

Is there any good reason for people to be skeptical of the 2018 release window? Only reason I'm seeing people post and say is "LOL FFXV".

barely anything shown

The whole Sora/Roxas/Ventus/Vanitas/3-hearts-at-once thing is so convoluted and silly.

Xion...
that's a stick...

Not really, no. The game has been in development for a couple years now.

>barely anything shown
You're not serious, are you?

What? We've seen a ton of gameplay and story stuff now. And they still have 10 months of development. IMO the only reasonable concern is that the game will be a clusterfuck of loose-end-tying and exposition.

Is it just me, or does it seem like it's really easy to get stunlocked in DDD?

I found BBS to be the worst in that regards but DDD is pretty bad

Yes but that had nothing to do with how the game was presented at the time.

Post ideas for Naminè [EX]:
>casts dispel, esuna and mirrors the medal both before and after her.

It's an interesting idea to have a keyblade with no teeth. the true keyblade of nothingness. I wonder why that's not a thing when there's light, dark, and heart keyblades.

Because it was one of many retcons.

Take off Esuna. Pet level 4 does that already.

>mirrors the medal both before and after
It should ignore counters too otherwise it would be a mess.

>one of many retcons.

Will we see a beach in KH3?

here you go

we saw one in khux. Thats the only one we will get besides destiny island

K I L L M E

>tfw i missed 2 logins and now my login rewards are out of sync

hopefully

>it's another /v/tard who didn't pay attention while playing the games enters the thread to bitch about the story confusing him episode
every day until kh3, right?

It's gonna get worse in 2018

god help us

Get ready for KH3 where people who only played 1 and 2 start asking questions.

Ok. I got REALLY lucky and this is my current setup.

Should I break my f2p streak and buy vip for brooms to guilt 1 of my foretellers or just be patient and wait for enough cross boards to get them?

Also any suggestions for medals I should be saving up for if these and toon sora are pretty much my only good medals?

>Starlight

>Starlight +31

When I started the game I liked the first keyblade so I kept funneling things into it instead of the others.
It was only recently I discovered that literally every other keyblade outclassed it. Even in terms of representing all 3 attribute types.

Don't deny it, you twat.

Those fucking assholes, not playing 21 games on 17 platforms. It makes me so fucking angry!

>21 games on 17 platforms
>when you can get all the collections for PS4

But it's only two platforms now, PS4 and Mobile.

>one of many retcons.

5 games (1, Re:CoM, 2, BBS, DDD)
3 Movies (Days, Re:Coded, X)
And a Demo (0.2)
All on one System

It has never been easier to get into the series than it is right now