/mhg/ - Monster Hunter General

>Monster Hunter: World
-MH:World is coming out for PS4 and Xbox One Jan 26, 2018, and eventually PC. pastebin.com/TRFRGFn1
↳Public Beta on 12/9, 3 days, 3 hunts: G. Jagras, Barroth, Anjanath, PS4 only, requires PSN+
↳Paris trailer 10/30: youtube.com/watch?v=64ql8jQBgsw
↳Demo Gameplay 8/22: youtube.com/watch?v=WBg6KnkpaXU
↳Weapons: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_ALSpmx2A8sAdeuYKMnrCt0xCpwPyPbC

>Quick Reference
-MHXX Update 1.2.0 w/ Eng Patch v4: my.mixtape.moe/glpowg.png
↳3DS to Switch Save Data App: my.mixtape.moe/ezwmnj.png

>I have a question!
pastebin.com/7Aa6HxUh
Includes links to the FAQ, weapon guides, charm info, and more.

kiranico.com/
Database with weapon trees, item locations, drop rates, etc.

sites.google.com/site/pingsdex
Same thing, in application form.

>Where does Veeky Forums play?
Create or find a Gathering Hall
Passcode: 7243
XX, ターグット: Gathering フィールド採集 (page 1, middle right)
Gen, Objective: Gathering
4U, Target: Fishing

Tags: MHWorld,
MHXX, MHGen, MH4U, MH3U, Stories, MonHun, /mhg/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMri3eIRROg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Accel Axe for Worlds!

Where do you guys preorder MH:World from? Does Amazon ship and deliver on release day or should I suffer through gamestop?

yeah it was dumb as fuck, but thats what i was going for make something so dumb that its hard to ignore, i jsut wanted to spark up a discusion on how to speed of battle has been changing over the years in monster hunter but the shit got deleted before anythign good came out of it.
your other point i disagree with, why should we let a few ruin the general as a whole? why cant we all try and better this gen rather then give into discord/namefag/monstergirl/cat posting. not saying we cant do it from time to time but i feel that talk of the game is like 10% of what is actual discussed here and when it it talked about its usually toxic TA dick measuring or telling outers to get gud without any guidance on how.
I guess im just over autistic people

The only true way to play second gen.

Huntresses

Let's have fun in Beta!

Feed your felynes!

Pocky kind of sucks.

Awoo~

It only gets hate because it's overrated. It's a pretty boring mass-produced pre-packaged biscuit, that's all.

Can we trust him?

I honestly think they're pretty low quality. Compare them to the German equivalent, those biscuits with the chocolate slab (and usually an image of some European landmark) on top, and there's no contest.

What roster depth we're talking about?
Quantity or Quality?

Those are exceptional for mass-produced, pre-packaged biscuits, though. You're comparing average to good without an index of "bad."

They're talking about quantity.

Maybe. I live in Australia, and here we have Arnott's, which I unironically think is probably one of the best biscuit companies in the world. I don't really have any reference for bad.

Grimalkynes!

Drop it you stupid faggot. Of you keep talking about it, then discord fags will continue runing the thread.

>then discord fags will continue runing the thread.
>he still thinks the discord fags started this
WEW LAD

Drawfag, PixelEater, and Masterfurx are discordfags, you dense piece of shit.

>they were the ones posting the videos

>6 days

is that edw?

funny

Yes

lol can't handle a few cat images stop forcing shit, asshole

who are you talking to?

looks like a zombie tiggi with a face plate, do you guys think EDW will ever be cannon?

nope. it was a concept that never got utilized and the community won't let it go

Looks like these fellas

i've always saw a disgustingly thick and hairy penis instead of a hand

ye

wtf i can see his anus
MODS

>community won't let it go
i can see why its pretty cool and you know how much autists love lore relate stuff

cute!

This is Legiana, “King of the Coral Highlands”. Say something nice about him.

Your armor looks nice.

haha

he has a lovely singing voice

Do you want to go and hunt faggot bats with me?

he has the best roar i've ever heard

>not king of the sky

>make a beta not friday, saturday, sunday
What the fuck. Even worse, it'll be sunday, monday and tuesday here.

GO AWAY

wait is the beta only for 3days? is there any point in trying to get a ps4 for then? i get payed in 4 days and im tossing up weather to get this or more figures.

>paying 200 bucks for a demo

Fuck off to whatever asian country you came from trash

Yeah, but then little over a month later the full game is out. Still no sight for the pc version yet, but I'd say Q2-Q3 2018. Up to you if you wanna wait or not.

>Q2-Q3 2018
please do not spread blatant lies.

>is there any point in trying to get a ps4 for then?
Not him but I'm getting the PS4 version because MHW won't be able to run on my laptop, and I can't let go of laptops anyway

Australia isn't Asian, m8.

It's almost like you can't read?
>Still no sight for the pc version yet
>but I'd say Q2-Q3 2018

yeah im in the border of having to upgrade my pc or not, if the game is codes correctly i can play it no problem but other games that are poorly codes like say fallout 4 causes issues only in certain areas.

Tell that to Melbourne

Touche.

It will be soon.

Attack up L that you get from kinsect extract stacks with the Attack up armor skills, right?

Trying to decide between Folicanth or Exalted Alucanid for my bug since I can't get the EE bug on this relic.
Leaning towards the Alucanid.

>box hill is all of melb
your forgetting about the fobs we have gotten over the years

Bawww there are non-white people living near me

Ladytower or Bilbotrix for 4u. Speed and EE is all you need. Atk L only affects the kinsect dmg which is pretty much useless since you only ever really use it for extracting essence.

Posting some screens off of the PlayStation store for Japan about Monster Hunter World for those interested who do not own a PS4.

Also this theme is pretty neat and free for Japanese accounts, highly recommend: youtube.com/watch?v=cMri3eIRROg

Main page of the store. Featuring some GOTY awards. No mention of Monster Hunter World on the very front. Your typical end of the year nonsense.

>Ladytower or Bilbotrix
Can't get either unfortunately. Started with windchopper.

>Speed
Of the two bugs I can choose from that would be the Alucanid.

Two menus down however we spot Nerugigante(?) next to some other monsters. At least /ourboy/ is on the front of the line.

Worlds own shop page. Two versions up for pre-order and 4 videos. I presume they are videos. Some wouldn't load at all and would bug my store app. The one video that does load seems to run at 60 FPS and is of much higher quality than videos you find on YouTube.

how hard is it to swap accounts? im thinking of playing frontier if i get a ps4

Here's a loss less image capture (although encoded using JPG compression) and the quality shines through better in this video than what I have seen on YouTube.

Takes two seconds. Power > Switch Accounts.

less of a headache then the vita? also anyone know the difference between the 2 monster hunter packs pictured in

You mean at the top? The left is the regular pre-order bonuses, the right comes with the physical collector's edition or digital deluxe.

>get a gem or equivalent almost every other quest that I complete for the first time
>took 10 hunts to get TWO Nibelsnarf Claw+
>last hunt also had 3 wyvern gems in it

Going to just take some as high as possible detailed screenshots from the trailer.

Yes. Just go to Power > Switch account. You can have multiple accounts on one console and all games downloaded on the console can be played on all accounts.

I believe one of those is the digital deluxe edition that comes with the hunter armor in the picture. I might be wrong though. The samurai armor comes with the collectors edition. Although that might be the digital deluxe too.

>farming for silver sol in gen
>get all the parts in 5 or so hunts
>no gleams tho, the most common drop
>hunt him with a few people 5 more times, picking up every shiny I can find
>no gleams
>some random dude that joined got the full set in 4 hunts
Thanks, capcom.

>You can have multiple accounts on one console and all games downloaded on the console can be played on all accounts
so all i have to do is install MH;F then switch back to my main account and i can still play it?

hi

Toby

>take a bad frontier design
>make it good
mainline wins again

You can, but you won't be able to pay for a sub because you need to buy it through the PlayStation store if you're on PS4. So you can only play seriously on the alternate account that has access to it.

This is a sabertooth tiger wyvern(female)

>That lazy eye
Could this be...?

What emotion is the expression meant to convey?

Never played a Monster Hunter before, only heard about it in doujins and videos. Is picking up the series with World next year a bad idea? Keep in mind I'm not going to buy a new console just to play the old ones.

At worst its another $60 dollar game you didn't enjoy and if it's on steam you can return it. You aren't gonna miss anything if it's your first game. You can emulate older games in the series on PPSSPP, which has a working multiplayer component.

If you have a PS4 already then you might as well try out the beta in a few days. You can still emulate the PSP games as well if curious.