Faithfulness Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

/ddlc/ sings "Your Reality": youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>Some kind of inspirational message
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

blacked.com!
youtube.com/watch?v=AA0BtWmEYuk
youtube.com/watch?v=y97Qc8SBxnQ&t=2255s
youtube.com/watch?v=9Sd0uhxSQcc
pastebin.com/u/DokiQuest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drinking hot cocoa with Monika on a cold night!
Monika!

Reminder that Monika loves bbc

Never trust DQ anons lies

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I CLAIM THIS THREAD IN THE NAME OF WHOLESOMENESS

EVERYONE REPORT IN EVEN IF YOURE NOT AN (((OFFICIAL))) MEMBER

British monika?

You settle down next to Monika, casting an uneasy glance back to Sayori, who was engaging animatedly with Natsuki.

“Sorry, Monika,” you say, “Sayori was… having some problems, I think.”

“Oh, that’s alright,” she replies. “There’s no hurry. Here, let me see what you’ve got.”

You hand your poem over, and she looks at it for barely a second.

“Mm, this poem… it’s pretty good,” she says. “I like it. I’d love to be able to read more of your works.”

“Well, I WAS planning on continuing to write them,” you say jokingly. She just hums and goes into her thick spiral notebook, ripping out another page seemingly at random.

“Here you go, user,” she says. “Tell me what you think.”

Endless Summer

A lightning bug
A firework
A swimsuit

I love the summer.

A firework
A swimsuit
A lightning bug

I love its warmth and freedom.

A swimsuit
A lightning bug
A firework

Even children yearn for school eventually.

A firebug
A swimwork
A lightning suit

When is September?

What an esoteric poem. Well, there are a couple ways you could try to figure this one, you suppose.

[You really didn’t have a good summer, did you?]
[You’re bored of school, right?]
[I’ve felt like this before. Summer is just a little too long sometimes, huh?]
[Monika, your phone is ringing.]

Best girl

Sayori!

I love her too.

>tfw black
Reminder that we love Monika back.

I want to leave this rotting reality with monika

>D
Well, that's an interesting choice.

Roll up!

A daily reminder that mommy loves you.

Okay, so a quick refresher on what we know about Monika's current state
>She seems bored, listless, and low energy
>She has no memory of events over the summer

My read on this is she has no memory of ANY events before the game, and the boredom/listlessness is a side effect of nihilism. There's also an additional where she's specifically looking up discussion forums and maybe what she's doing is following this very thread...

Anyway, we faceplanted last time because we weren't aware of her motivations. We should probably try and keep this in mind for this time.

I, uhh.
This smells like we unlocked it as an option.
Do we take it?
I kind of want to push for this before we hit the festival.

Should've been "ethnic cleansing edition" imo

Daily reminder that Hauptmann Monika is sitting somewhere near Fulda in a T-72M, still waiting for the order to invade.

I did so much coke that my nose is bleeding
this is not oki doki

ready up

Reporting!

>Monika chan denwa

I am not (((official))) but I will report in

>Come home from a long day's work.
>It's arduous, unforgiving work, but you do it anyway.
>Anything for your loving wife, Monika.
>Call out, but to no response.
>Looking around, you notice the back door is open.
>You close it, and continue to search the house for signs of your wife.
>It's not like her to be gone, not at this time of night.
>Perhaps she decided to get an early night's sleep?
>As you head upstairs, you hear a constant creaking noise, and what sounds like...
"Moaning?
>You run to your bedroom, and open the door a sliver.
>There, you spot the visage of a large man, pounding away at Monika.
>She moans with pure bliss, as he pumps in and out of her accepting pussy.
>"Oh god, you're so big!" Monika shouts.
>You find yourself becoming erect, and begin to stroke you throbbing member to the rhythm of the couple's vigorous lovemaking.
>Then, for just a moment, your and Monika's eyes meet. She becomes white, but her partner hardly seems to notice.
>She's unsure of how to respond, but the man's thrusts force her to let out soft squeals.
>You stroke faster and faster, only becoming more erect as you see the tears form in Monika's eyes, tears of a woman who's beginning to regret her choices.
>"Hey, bitch, I never told you you could cry!" The man slaps Monika across the cheek, and begins to thrust even faster.
>Monika convulses as she begins to squirt, having reached orgasm.
>You stroke even faster, reaching over to finger yourself while you watch this happen.
>Monika manages to stammer "P-please, let's call it a night..."
>The man laughs "Bitch, since when were you in control?"
>He proceeds to flip her over, and pounds her from a doggy position. Monika puts up a futile effort to resist, but in the end she's unable to so much as deter her aggressor.
>"Please, you don't understand, A-"
>The man slaps her ass, and she squeaks with shock.
>He slaps her ass again and again, forcing her into silence.

JAWOHL!

Yurifag here!

Monika breaking out of the game's sandbox and connecting to the internet!
Monika discovering blacked.com!
Monika getting aroused!
Monika flicking the bean all night!
Monika wanting the BBC!
Dan "NO NIGGERS IN MY GAMES" Salvato won't allow it!
Monika feeling disappointed because she knows MC-Kun simply can't compete!

Sad Monika!

Didn't she said that she can't remember anything about summer?

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

Monika making lunch for you!
Monika awaiting your arrival home!
Monika cleaning up your dirty room!
Monika saying how she's practically your mother!
Monika getting a devilish grin as she spots the tent you're pitching after that comment!

tough choices, i think i will wait this one out

It seems her entire poem is related to what we said last time; as in, she's making up memories for the summer that she didn't have. If this is some sort of dialogue with us, that makes it all the more interesting.
I would personally go with D, given it has the potential of introducing more information, but otherwise, I would probably go with A.

Please Da Pacem Domine
Latin for "Give peace, Lord"

Phone is ringing could be a good answer to break her monotony
Question: Is the phone actually ringing are would we be playing a joke on her?

...ugh, but "you're bored of school" is here again and that's almost certainly a good one based on what happened last time.

Wouldn't recommend C. Dunno what D will do, but I think it WON'T progress.

I think I gotta call it for A. It might not even be the best choice but it REALLY looks like we unlocked it with our pre-club talk which makes me think it's important. It just doesn't make any sense without that context.

Screw this, i'm outta here. Stupid NTR/Cuck shit.

daily reminder to BEAT THE SHIT out of Natsuki if she's your daughter. especially if you catch her reading manga!

Polls closed, post away.

Id give thoughts but frankly I feel the discussion phase is completely pointless as the 3 people just eagerly waiting to get their idea in first and not risk saying anything out of risk of the post limit counter fucking them out of the chance to rush their reply in makes it all irrelevant

GIVE HER THE D
;))))))

>faithfulness edition

You're goddamn right.

Reporting in boss!
*Jobs instantly*

Oh shit son someone saved my shitty edit!
Daddy loves her too.
Silly man don't let them know exactly what it means so it sounds even more badass.

This is the worst time for these threads. Life is truly suffering.

Europeans were a fucking mistake and the Allies should have left you to rot all those years ago.

Buying bitcoin for $4000!
Embedding monika.chr into the blockchain so every Bitcoin node has a copy of Monika!
Monika making Bitcoin go over 11000 USD!
Making Monika real with all the money earned from Bitcoin!
Going to the moon with Monika!

Closed? What?

F-fuck more please. Maybe in a pastebin so people dont get mad.

Not a good summer

Wait, polls closed?

A

Yuri but instead of being deeply into readinh she's really into huge african penises!

PROTECTION SQUAD REPORTING IN

I'm retarded, don't mind my failures. Polls open. I mean, now closed. But they were open.

Reporting for duty!

Having sex with Yuri and sending pictures to Sayori!

Sayori crying uncontrollably! but she still masturbates to the pictures anyway!

Welp, guess it's phone ringing.

Might be for the best. The "pick weird options" theory of meta-interference (i.e. make it obvious that someone else is controlling the actions and is trying to signal you) is one possible way to progress. If she's committed to sticking to the narrative it might be necessary.

CEASE THIS AT ONCE

I guess it was too odd of a choice not to pass up. No matter, let's see where this goes. Hopefully the phone is actually ringing and we didn't just say that to distract her and brush her off.

T-That's.. That's what's going to happen, isn't it..

Natsuki fantasizing about having her feminine penis stepped on by strong black men!

I cutted myself for the first time
i liked it
feeling sleepy after felt really good

Minutemen at the ready!
REMOV EUROPE

youtube.com/watch?v=AA0BtWmEYuk

Oh also for reference I think that summer poem showed up on the previous quest so it's not a poem written specifically for this situation, exactly.

I'm still really curious about how pushing the summer thing would have gone, though. We should probably hold off a little on that in future, since after this point I'm a tad leery of addressing the meta issues in a way that would temporarily make things worse (since if we do that too late, "temporarily" might be long enough to cause problems)

for euro's i guess they're so weak and succumb to some bullshit guilt they have for their ancestors?

That’s from the blood loss, user.

Good afternoon, everyone! Welcome to the poetry phalanx! Sorry I'm late, five in the morning is a brutal time to sleep, ahaha...

Anyway, on to the word of the thread! Let's try out "Sun"! Is it warmth and comfort as it embraces you? Is it harshness and relentless oppressiveness beating down upon you? Is it a ball of hydrogen and other gasses held together by its own gravity? That's up to you!
Alternatives are "Desolate", "Spite", "Field" and "Duel"!

These are for if you want to write pems or short stories but want a quick and easy theme or inspiration! All skill levels are encouraged to give it a shot!

Remember to drink your milk and sleep responsibly! A-ahaha...
Monika?

youtube.com/watch?v=y97Qc8SBxnQ&t=2255s

youtube.com/watch?v=9Sd0uhxSQcc

if you don't get the appeal, that means you're relatively normal. if you are into either side of infidelity, you are a broken person.

Plenty of people think being a cuck is pathetic but you have to understand the proper dynamic of the bull, the cuck and the waifu in the cuckold relationship.

It's not a matter of being better or worse but just being in one's place according to one's purpose in life.

Some men are meant to fuck as many women as possible and never settle down.
Some women are sluts at heart and cannot help but crave being stuffed with dicks
Some men are unfit for sex, unfit for anything but caring and provide for someone.

In that respect they're all pieces of a puzzle that go hand in hand.
Despite being a whore, the woman is still a human, longing for companionship. Does she deserves to stay alone just because she sucks cocks everyday?
No.
Does the cuck deserves to be alone just because he can't properly fuck a woman to saves his life? No.
Does the bull deserves to be tied down to some bitch just to enjoy a wet hole to fuck?
Of course no.

The cuck gets the waifu's affection.
The waifu gets the cuck's love and support
She also gets her daily supply of dick
The bull gets his cumpdumpster

And everyone is happy

Unofficial one here.

Sayori accidentally shooting herself in the head!
Sayori surviving!
Sayori losing many basic motor functions from brain damage!
Sayori being too much of an airhead to have proper trigger discipline!

Sayori!

GO
AWAY
TODD

Go eat something, preferably meat or soy.
Do it now

Welcome to the Fall of Rome my friend. Decadence and anti-morality is key.

Natsuki and Sayori as a clumsy and silly police duo!

Europeans are so used to foreign invaders taking what's theirs to the point that it became a sexual fetish for them.

The Fatherland demands it!

but i like feeling sleepy

How deep?

If her phone WASN'T ringing then I think we've now committed to doing unusual things on purpose as a strategy. It really depends on what the actual outcome is.

Truth be told I could have voted for A and probably gotten it in, but I decided I wasn't sure enough to declare that unilaterally. Related: I'm not gonna ask for more than five minutes, but man does the five minute limit feel tight at times like this.

is this pasta?

ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT

You have to admit that the Minutemen were easily the best part of an otherwise mediocre game

The historical references and setting were just too good

Also for those curious this user was asking what the appeal of NTR was but had a namefag on so he deleted the post.

If this isn't a copypasta I genuinely hope you meet the most gruesome end possible.

Seek an outlet that requires less maintenance.

It's a pasta

Samefagging from previous bread.
Sorry if it's a dumb question, but I have no fucking clue whats going on

I would have gone with A as well, though I'm for a more subtle approach to open her up like with Sayori. Well, a bit more subtle than how we actually said it to Sayori but you get my drift.

Im here, whats the situation?

I copy pasta'd it from a /d/ NTR thread. But someone out there did unironically type this out and had multiple people agree with them.

ANOTHER SETTLEMENT.
But honestly you're right, the only things I think we're pretty good about Fallout 4, were the idea of the minutemen, making power armor feel like power armor, nick valentine, and Hancock.

pastebin.com/u/DokiQuest
Here you go, Chief. We're on the 'Reloaded' route, since anything prior went to hell in a handbasket.