pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Cipher banner when

THIS MUST BE FATE!

PERI!!!

>300 orbs on the legendary banner
>only one ike who i already have
dead inside

how many villager forks are available in SoV?

Rhajat is my wife.

congrats you're gay user

Ride the bike!

Will he save "daggers"?

you can keep her
I'll take best daughter instead

>First Diviner in the game
>Doesn't introduce a scroll spell.

WTF ISIS.

Jesus, Infantry meme teams are scary as fuck.

>$0 spent
>all my free orbs gone
>only a +Spd -HP Ayra to show for it when I was rolling for greens

Daggers can't be saved.

Design some healer stuff you think could be fun post-buffs. I think we'll be seeing a lot more of them in the very near future on banners.

Nothing on Legendary since it was so generous. I did however drop fat stacks on Brave Ike's and Neph's since those two skills will make my most desired units decent no matter how shitty they are when they release.

Make poison dagger forge special effective against everything.

You should'nt complain for a good IV top tier unit. Unless you hate Ayra that much.

Would be cool if they could implement the fun staves like Warp, Rescue, Freeze, and Silence.

Don't make fun of Alfonse.

That said I don't think it'd hurt to invest in Sharena, she's the only one of the Askr Trio that I haven't done much with and it probably wouldn't hurt to beef her up for when she comes around as a bonus unit.

i don't think they'd do that, but i could imagine specific forging options for armor/flyers/cavalry

I'm a new player so I dumped all those free orbs into the banner cause it was 8%

not pictured : the deirdre I just pulled 20 minutes ago

>Infantry Pulse on Sanaki literally doesn't trigger on anyone on his team
>Putting IP on a 36 HP unit in general
Stupid, even for a whale.

Damn. And I thought I had it bad at 150. Cursed banner.

We said that about staves too.

why

She's probably summoner supported, user. In that case, Felicia is the lowest HP hero, and Felicia is the only one without Pulse

Am I doing it right?

Not really complaining, just kinda surprised she of all things killed my pity rate when I had no interest in her.
Did already have enough sword users though

It's crazy how in every official rendition she has Rhajat has no consistent appearance age wise.

Sometimes she looks pretty young, other times she looks like she's in her 20s and is very well developed(like in Heroes).

Guess it makes sense when she says she's older than her mom even.

All the Valentian mages are forced to use tomes even though they just take from their own HP.

>those stats at +6 with fury
jesus

Sigurd!

>grind out December missions for last few free orbs
>snipe green on brave banner hoping for brave ike
>Get cockblocked by his boyfriend instead

Wtf do I do with this little shit?

I still don't know which Gronnwolf to use.

their other unit

Scrolls just seems easier to implement, as they are, well, tomes with a different coat of paint. But whatever IS.

Daggers are shit in FEH because they occupy the "debuff" niche, when killing things is better than debuffing them. Unless they get either grav+ quality debuffs, or they actually make them kill things, daggers will be worthless.

Watersweep + Phantom Speed a non-Brave Bow or something.

>completely neuter her arena scoring potential along with general usage thanks to B-Tome Breaker just to survive with 3 hp against Reinhardt

this one at least makes sense given the bowslut although btomebreaker is suspect in how effective it actually is.

>-atk

Please delet this, my useless and cock-loving brother in law cannot even touch my wife

Rhajat beats Faye
Tharja beats Priscilla
Dorcas beats Cucktria
ZIGLUDO-CHAN-SAN-SAMA-SENPAI-SAN-SAMA-SAN-CHAN-SAN-SENPAI-CHAN will beat Katarina

Then
- Tharja > Rhajat
- Dorcas > ZIGLUDO-CHAN

Tharja will win against Dorcas

Screencap this

>They actually remembered that Leif exists

I’m amazed.

I need some chicken advice, friends

She's +atk -res, what should I forge her Lightning Breath to? I will give her QR and eventually give her Fury too when I get more Hinatas. I've been agonizing over duel sims for a couple days and can't decide. +res fixes her bane, but +def seems to reduce her losses the most for both TA and Fury builds. She needs a little more res with Fury builds to beat maxed Moonbow QP Rein, but I could always put a DD3 seal or Deflect Magic too. With TA she's fine.

If you have a built Fae, what are you running?

what's a good build for fjorm? she feels super useless with her base skills

Deirdre!

Clearly there needs to be an oppai loli Rhajat

>tfw trying to collect another 5 orbs for the banner
>all I have left from the story is lunatic end-game chapters
The thought of fighting Veronica is terrifying but my team is also busted as fuck so maybe I'll get another full roll and post soon

You'd never even face a +10 Reinhardt with that anyways.

When you post feet

Life and Death with her base kit, Fury with a new special (iceberg), Quick Riposte with anything

Probably the nullify bonuses one

True. Guess the only non tome tomes we'll get are things like the Eggs or Bouquet.

Nah fuck that.

+Def Breath is the way to go.

Are Fjorm's default skills fine or does she want different ones?

She wants Send Home 3.

At least Alfonse didnt get straight up replaced and powercrept, making him less useless by that alone.

They really need to unlock some Cipher style art in Heroes when you S rank or something. This looks amazing but all of Fuzichoco's art in Heroes doesn't come close to this and you can get some bad impressions.

Does Hector need a boon in spd
I had this +hp -spd Hector for a long time and he is been good to me.
But recently I rolled a +spd -hp which is the inverse of my current IV .
Which should I use ?

t. buttblasted sharenafag

Not until we get Laevateinn that is

Why not? Your other heroes can be merged. I face +10 Reinhardts all the time and my highest merge is +4 and my lowest merge is +0. +10 Reinhardts don't all have fucking retarded SP shit and arena scoring teams ya know? They usually have combat oriented shit and sometimes even have a low merge cav like Xander to fill up.

I'm so excited for this Jap friend of mine to be able to finish his Seliph tomorrow. His Softboi is ready.

Her defaults work really well, but can be changed to fill whatever is necessary since she's a pretty bulky blue DC

>Enemy units
>Playable ever

Here's a smol Glass, the peerless Sacean Swordmaster who appears during Chapter 2 of Fire Emblem 7 (Blazing Sword) of Lyn Mode. Inspite of being a rightful owner of the blade Mani Katti, being chosen by the sword itself, the corrupt clergi of Bulgar stops Glass by casting a powerful ward to seal off the legendary Sacean sword. To make things worse: a group of bandits led by a sacean savage, Lyndis, happen to come upon the commotion and join in the frey. In the end Glass falls to Lyndis and her group of cavaliers (notice they are not social cavaliers, like in previous fire emblems, because the "knights" of Lycian league are nothing more than common bandits. Not really fair that Bern has the bad reputation that is does, but I suppose it's due to history being written by the victor.)

Fun facts about Glass: He has E rank luck, known for being a fierce warrior with a strong sense of justice, and he has a playful attitude with a carefree look on life.

You're a retard. Everyone knows to pick the least likely candidate to win.
It's the way Shanna won because people wanted feathers.

>settled on a +SPD/-HP Seliph of all things

that's a little weird

+Spd will score in arena very slightly better since it's a +4 and it cock blocks some brave users from x4ing him. You also unlock the ultra spicy Windsweep + Phantom Speed set.

Personally I'm not a fan of HP boons so I'd use +Spd.

My chicken's +atk/-HP and I went for the +def breath. I don't run dragon emblem, so she's my primary unit for taking care of Reinhardt and B!Lyn. I'll probably switch to SB/QR3 when I run her with another dragon that has Fortify.

So, Katarina will win?

So if I don't plan to use her much there's nothing to really give her that doesn't require significant investment?

who's the most likely dark horse this time? I'm thinking either Catria or Priscilla

They all had status screen quotes for a reason.

But then again blade tome sword would be pretty god damn OP

He looks like a gym teacher in muh chinese cartoons.

That's what you think. This time they'll do the same and go for the popular shit expecting them to lose for that very reason and the scales will be tipped back to the other side.

Just needed the confirmation thanks bro

It's as if the tactics skills came out just for her.

Yeah, her defaults are perfectly fine, maybe throw on a rally skill or a movement assist and she'll do fine.

With S Support and Fjorm blessing he has 56 HP and 36 Speed. It might be his most optimal IVs, especially since he can beat mages easily if they can't double him once he upgrades his prf. And since he didn't drop Res, he'll have 31 Res baseline as well. Pretty scary wall.

Minus brave Lance and 4 more Effie. Anything I should do with her? Distant counter?

Hey, listen
shut the fuck up Fjorm

I think it's coming along okay for a project I just started. I wanted to get both SB and Wrath on her before I started investing in merges, still need to changer her Assist and C skills as well.

When do we get a new Assist skill like reposition except instead of moving a unit to the other side it moves a ally unit to the left or right of your unit.

how much better is lukas thanks to weapon refinery? whats a good build for him if i dont have a steady breath to give him??

your waifu is mediocre!

They would have to rehire all their artists to do that and I don't see that happening.

I mean, it's not far off with how basic his design is. I really like how basic alot of outfits are in Thracia and 6+7, really charming to look at. Though 6+7 do better at making characters look different than 5 since in Thracia you even have party members that look like generic NPCs with 100% identical uniforms and barely different hair styles.

On other hand, the uniforms of Genealogy are so grandous, so it feels strange when compared to Thracia. It makes sense, based on setting, but still. God I love how the various country uniforms look in Genealogy though. Love them. It's a shame that 13 really dropped the ball with their uniforms when 11+12 were not that far off year wise and those two had some really crisp uniforms for generics in their portraits.

>Just checked Fuzichoco's cipher art.

It's all amazing. I want him to do a repeat of his Ena art work if we get her as a unit.

Requesting a smol of your waifu on a wedding dress

>Double XP and Tempest events both end on the 5th
>Haven't leveled all the heroes I want yet and still 10k away from Tempest goal
Time to burn all my stamina pots.

>nything I should do with her?

pst nudes of her sweaty pusy

>over 10% pity rate
>"eh i'll stop after resetting the pity rate"
>buy 75 orbs
>nothing
>...
>fuck it 75 more but that's it
>20 orbs in. +spd -hp bridelia

Mixed feelings. She's definitely good but I would've liked someone new. I'm not sinking 40k feathers into her though. What else that's not LnD/BB+?

Distant Counter is a great idea. It'll make mages less confident in attempting to tank a Silver Lance+ to the face.
If you are going to run Brave Lance, don't run DC since DC is Enemy Phase and Brave Lance is Player Phase so I'd keep Death Blow.

>56/56/36/36/31 stats
That is a pretty neat statline

Not an argument.

Why do they even bother including AoE specials when they suck so bad that nobody uses them? Can they be fixed?