/wowg/ World Of Warcraft General

Previous:

How did Sylvanas unite the Horde?

fuck niggers

fuck kikes

Calling all long time Priest mains, how would you rate your class for PVP, dungeons, raids, old world shit, brawler's guild, etc.

first for Zandalari waifus

Horde rules, Alliance drools.

Antorus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ToSAntorusa

guys uh help i don't know what to play

Will I still be able to farm old raids for my special snowflake mounts Invincible and Elegon once 7.3.5 hits?

wait what?! I thought only Wrathion was the last uncorrupted black dragon?

Don't you mean

Antorus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tomb of Soakgeras.

i fucking love female blood elves bros

Why shouldn't you?

Yes, Mrggll is autistic.

Is this the DROGBAR THREAD?

Fine for all of them but disc and shadow are very average

pretty much

The dude that purified him with a titan doodad was such a fucking gary stu but because he's Tauren and Horde have a massive victim complex he dindu nuffin and is a gud boi.

>10 pages of discussion

What's the most FUN spec right now that's also still strong?

Welcome to Blizzard writing.

>Blizzard in alpha had THAT very dragon as Wrathion
>realised that if wrathion was that dragon, he'd be 10,000 years old
>wrathion was only born during cataclysm, though.
>Blizzard backtrack, they can't delete the entire questline so they turn wrathion into this new "Ebonhorn"
>in turn, blizzard have just made another black dragon.

gg guys.

Disc great for leveling and niche encounters
Holy is hit or miss depending on expac. Holy was shit for s long time other than spirit benefits then disc got a nerf beatdown. Shadow is like a weak afflock but shadow has an easier time on some stuff like artifact challenge

THE TAUREN BELIEVED YOU WERE PROPHESIED TO SEIZE MY HAMMER? PATHETIC.

>tfw can't decide faction for BFA
>tfw always played horde before legion but sylvanas is cancer
My friend also loves naval stuff so kul tiras looks great to him and I don't want to be selfish and ruin his experience because that's more important than my faction autism.
;___;

ele shaman

>there can only be one Ebonhorn
queue Highlander soundtrack

No this is a pandaren femboy and future void/nightborne elf trap thread.
Gay is the only way

>raid hard
crying
>raid easy
crying

Playerbase confirmed women

Worth investing in if I only really want to play one character? Only having 2/3 roles doesn't really matter as long as they're good/fun.

It's silly. If they actually discussed quests like this with lore writers they wouldn't have had it be a dragon at all.

Sylvanas and Tyrande are both on the autism spectrum for sure.

You will be able to farm stuff at max level. They are going to revert dungeon/raid scaling anyway, there's too much forum bitching already.

>You live long enough to watch WoW turn into a PC culture simulator

While I am sure it was a bait thread, I can't 100% say that it will not happen now days. I am glad I felt like this expansion ended the massive 10k year story arc and finally my time in Warcraft since the WC1/2 days. If I am still in WoW when CFA hits, my belf DH will be just like me in a way. War is over now what do I or what is my purpose.

>forgetting about dumas of the forsaken

who are the infinite dragonflight, why have they been hassling us since bc, but we dont do anything about them? why did they want to kill arthas before he became lich kang?

disc priest is probably the most challenging spec in the game, if you're in to that sort of thing

>the average Blood Elf player

What?

I didn't find any hard.

I just find them enjoyable or not, and I really liked antorus, just feels cooler.

ToS is meh.

Guys i need help. What's the best way to get legends to drop? I've been doing emissary every day, doing invasions and killing elite rares every day and buying reliquished items to craft them but none are dropping.

SIXTEEN CHARACTER SLOTS

Only if you really enjoy healing, it's not worth going priest if you plan on maining shadow.

Shadow is pretty bad for mythic+ too if you wanted to dps in dungeons.

Now just contemplate the carnage that would not have happened if the infinite flight won....

>who are the infinite dragonflight
Former bronze dragons from a fucked up timeline.
>why have they been hassling us since bc
because they r dum
>but we dont do anything about them
We do but since they are time travelling pieces of shit we can't do much.
>why did they want to kill arthas before he became lich kang?
To prevent the Stratholme Shoah, either to see the world burn or for a possible case of saving the population. Who knows.

spam mythic+ and do every invasion that pops up

Isn't it 18? We have 12 now, one for every class, and it was said at blizzcon we'd be getting 6 moar.

>>humans are boring, you're a human irl that's boring lol
>>meanwhile horde are just ugly humans with hunchbacks, dumb open mouths, green skin and big teeth
>Yeah it's literally a downgrade, and they're barely any different from real humans kek. True patricians play human.

yeha but whats the infinites goal? they tried to stop medivh with the portal too, so that would have saved a bunch of carnage.

>playing more than one character
Autism

I mained Disc in Draenor and it was pretty fun, but I've been away for so long that I kinda just forgot how to play. Healing is pretty legit though, nobody ever expects me to know what direction to go to maximize routes, I just gotta know the bosses and keep everyone alive.

Shadow is more for soloing stuff and leveling.

You basically not doing the biggest part that you should do. Dungeons and raids.

OH SHIT DAS RITE THANKOO
LEGAL EIGHTEEN CHARACTER SLITS

nth for prince love

this is false, in the original storyline the ebornhorn persona wasn't meant to be 10000 years old. he was just a random hobo wrathion was disguised as. the ebonhorn being 10000 years old and huln highmountain's adopted son were added with the ebyssian character.

the original storyline was dumber because it involved wrathion conveniently finding a bunch of pure black dragon eggs in time stasis

so the storyline always added more pure black dragons, they just changed how (and made it better).

i think (and actually said so on wowg) it's more likely they decided they wanted to have a single black dragon for each faction but they couldn't come out and say it because spoilers.

Technically, the infinite dragonflight's powers aren't really explained.

Do they have control over only Azeroth's time?

Or the universe?

Pretty sure they could just go full infinite and reverse time before sergeras even went bad and just stop -everything-.

They also wanted to stop the dark portal from opening.

>Alliance has three different variations of humans with different size

ah, so theres no real backstory to them then? im fairly new to wow and have been playing through all the old quests and dungeons, i was just curious about them

FEM GNOMES ARE BEST FOR_

I get rejected from mythic and raids when I sign up for them, no reason why. I even meet the ilvl requirement they're looking for.

I'm pretty sure that's up to Norgannon though. They should be limited to Azeroth only.

Ah never knew that.

And fuck "prince love."

Both are kangs now.

user pls
My heart can only tank so much

>you will never be bullied by a qt Zandalari girl

Why even live.

I got 2 from LFR. I think I got another from WQ.

Shaman is also something you should look into if you want more dps specs.

Disc isn't very good anymore for doing hard content, holy is great but a bit squishy.

probably because higher ilvl people apply

just gotta keep trying

they're likely someone we'll encounter later.

there was meant to be a big dragon subplot with timeshit in wod considering kairoz was a proto-infinite if not the first infinite-aligned bronze dragon. but like so many good things it was cut. we haven't necessarily seen the last of kairoz because, again, timeshit, but what they did with him in draenor was a huge waste.

Why is /wowg/ so shemale-oriented?

Did you miss people crying about ToS because too hard?

Are you a dps?
If yes, thats why
Dps are a diamond dozen in this doggy dog world.

I don't even know you but I hate you.

>tfw this will happen because of the massive fanbase of this OTP
Feels fucking good!

Yeah I play an outlaw rogue.

if they turn chromie infinite and make us kill her, thats when i quit wow

chromie fights kairoz in war crimes so it's likely she'll stay the good bronze dragon

>MFW my fem NE Warrior is ANduin's side bitch
Best deal.

>I'm not usually into drogbar, but when I see them working out in that brul gym... well, let's just say the deep places of the earth get a little steamy
What did she mean by this?

It's about time we had a gay pairing that wasnt fanservice lesbians or some one of in bumfuck leveling zone

I'll look into it. I'm really just trying to find something to go hardcore on till BfA. I was a Paladin before but I really hate Holy and all of the Druid specs are whatever. Having all the roles is great, but not if they're only decent.

The brul gym is located deep underground, so when they go for their post-workout showers, the place gets steamy.

Oh god I threw up a little.

Resto shaman is never bad and you'll have a melee and ranged spec.

My biggest issue with maining priest is that a lot of the time people already have enough healers and then I can't bring great dps with shadow, really sucks for dungeons.

This
Girls are gross

>tfw been stealthing up to LM on arathi blizzard and typhooning people down the past 20 games

Truly the only thing redeeming about pvp. This and mind control

Has there been a male gay couple in WoW?
The only NPCs I can think of have been lesbians, I guess they're just more accepted.

Dh's not doin their job

anduin and wrathion

dae member AV with knockback snowballs? i member

Void Elves will have entirely been worth it if only to piss High Elf fags off.

That's because it's icky unless one looks and sounds like a girl.

Not off the top of my head but there was a bisexual 3 way in HM
Badlands bisexual orc
There was the two druids in cata questing. Tauren and elf.
One gay smut book

guys help, I've played Alliance all my life but I want to try some Horde. However my server is 80/20 alliance.. should I make my Horde characters on another server?

Blizzard needs to just give them a few human skin tones and call it a day.

>it has to be a fem
Kys yourself to death
Im down fir anything but masc/masc
Cant fap to that

yeah, the AH on unbalanced servers is pretty shit.

AHs are not faction locked anymore

Unless you meant dead realms

through the strength of blizzard writers

>doing argus quest lines
>get the quest "woah nelly" where i ride on this talbuk back to the quest giver
>imagnie her sucking my dick and me fuckin that mare