twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

exploration, wat do

just bought an astero

are you asking for a fit or what

>have range-bonused 90% webs
>still die

will wormhole fags ever learn

no

Don't associate those shitters with the rest of us.

dt thread

what are the chances of the price drop of the large skill injector? is it usually around 780m?

None. Inflation is coming with new alphas.

guess ill just buy 1 now

eve-offline.net/?server=tranquility

I don't know if this is valuable to any of you guys but here - it looks like the most active times in EVE are from about :16:00 to 22:00 ET. I've been playing pretty early recently and have wondered why corp chat has been so dead, looks like I've found why. It didn't really occur to me that it might be timezones.

In other news, why the fuck is the launcher stuck loading? I logged in a wormhole with a huge list of relic sites, gotta get back to that shit before anyone else takes them.

>take a massive shit
>take a shower
>need to shit again
nice game evebabs

eve is ded

corp chat is dead because you're in all-out

Wow, I am really looking forward to playing EVE today.

but I just started

What other MMOs are there to play with the same level of competition, non-linear progression, meta-fuckery (can you tell I don't really know how to describe EVE, yet), etc, ? I'm gonna be lost for a while if EVE actually does die. I can't think of anything that even comes close to EVE.

nothing
which is why eve wont ever die

Why cant I log in

>amarr

none

all of them is muh level up for the endgame content which is smash 3 buttons

Well, what am I supposed to do now ?

tranquility died only to be born anew

praise kek

I literally fell for the Amarr meme and then I realized their ships are shit unless you are a Russian ISK scammer and have a trillion worth of equipment on them. Caldari ships beat Amarr ships two tiers above them.

>tier

>new alphas can't into barges
Battleship mining is back baby! 624m3/min!

Amarr is literally only faction you should play

is provi still the adorable cluster fuck of olden days?

About how much can I expect to make per hour semi-afk mining in a barge in 0.5 space? Probably last mined in 2014, it seems thing have changed a bit, with all barges having 2 high slots and shit.

provi is still gay yes

ur gay

so this balance team thing was another of ccp's jokes wasn't it

>grown men playing with virtual ships
simply epin

was it originally intended to be "isk" and not I.S.K

it's interstellar kredits or something

Klingon Konfederation Kredits

Kill all the brutor 'people'.

Brutor lives matter

fuck minmatar

>eris

That's more like Venture highsec mining.

Unboosted you're probably looking at around 8m/h.

>taking mining seriously

>How dare someone be helpful and answer questions in my Will Smith general

imagine, a squad of paramotor pilots armed with suppressed smgs landing on the top of a medieval castle

a pilot kicks a guard off the battlements touching down and lands gun ready. He automatically decouples from his wing and it glides down gracefully. The propeller and cage retract in and the pilot's off running down a narrow corridor

weighing only a mere 30 pounds this paramotor is made of only a carbon fiber frame, electric motor, and battery. Using the most advanced technology available an electric paramotor can travel faster and further than its combustion counterpart. There's also the added benefit of being quiet at idle allowing for near silent aerial tactical insertions

imagine, instead of raiding osama bin laden's hideout with kinda under the radar helicopters, why not send a squad of paramotor pilots and get there without waking up the whole valley? Also, if a pilot some how fucks up it doesn't fuck everything up because you don't have all your eggs in one basket

paramotors might not be as well armored as a helicopter, but they have a smaller profile and the ability to climb up to 5K/15,000+ feet where there nearly impossible to hit without advanced weaponry.

I think there are many advantages to near silent backpack sized motorized flight. The mobility, stealth, and perception of a squad would be quadrupled with this technology.

So what do you say P E N T A G O N ? Is it a good idea?

i mean the game is fun and all and we have a lots of players but man this thread is just embarrassing

>fun

I know, sorry for making it

>legion

Plate rep beam marshal

not autocannons

>8 lows

Alright I'm going to ask the question that, if answered correctly, will finally fix this god damn game once and for all: when are we going to get skins for MTU's ccp?

>local spikes by 50
>Machs start showing up on d-scan

>Local

>mfw a stabbed hauler can scoop MTUs that are being shot at

>Not bubbling the MTU

ccplz star mining when?

>Gallente
>Amarr
I've heard both argued as the best for new Alphas. Which do you think?

I think Amarr and Gallente ships have solid options to many playstyles and the fits their ships need are easier on the skill points thanks to armor fit.

I would say Amarr because you can pretty reliably train just lasers and most of their ships function with just that.
Gallente ships use more diverse weapons systems as their ships are more sharply focused on either drones or blasters (with the odd blaster + missile abomination there as well)
The drone ships just don't really work unless you invest a ton into the drone skills while the reverse is true for the turret ships. With Amarr you can go heavy into lasers and put some basic skills into drones as Amarr ships often utilize drones but don't rely on them as much, this way you get more bang for the buck on the skill points.
+ Gallente ships are fucking ugly blogs

>gallente ships
>ugly

>FC pings for a fleet
>not enough people show up
>FC starts complaining at the people who showed up

Just go awox ratters who didn’t show up. That should improve morale.

>fc pings for “Dessie down”

>FC organizing a cruiser fleet
>1 minute before the fleet was supposed to go out someone says to wait for him because "hes almost there"
>15 minutes later he says hes being tacked and killed in an Abaddon without saying where he is
>5 minutes later he says "sorry guys I died can you guys wait while I get a new ship"

>FC doesn't tell the guy to catch up
Stop joining beta corps

>fc pings for Fleet
>”hey guys we need more logi some of you guys switch to scythes”
>everyone switches to scythes
>”uhh okay some of you guys switch back to dps”
>everyone switches back to f1 monkey ship
>repeat forever

more like
>no one switches to scythes
>he keeps repeating the request forever

>fleet doesn't have any ewar, just stacks up damage and logi

>Eventually you give in and X
>For the hundredth time
I just want to shoot someone for once

>jamming something when you could just kill it instead

>having 1 extra damage ship which counters a quarter of the rep power of a single enemy logi is way more useful than ewar right

zkillboard.com/kill/66365239/

awox everything except the talwar and svipul then self destruct

>5k plex in an unfitted knosis undocking from Jita

ebin

fleet mode
>anything subcap in size is not rendered
>overview can be split into 2 or more columns
y/n

n

fuck blobbers

Why?
>overview can be split into 2 or more column
Yes

>tfw plex will now be 3bil

>8b stuck in investments that take anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks to make a 20-30% return
Maybe I should do something else but I dont want to fall for the 0.01isk meme.

Shadow Serpentis CCP Seagull's quarter pounder

delete this

>that guy in comms who doesn’t believe in Santa klause

Rule 34 on mittens wife pls.

YES
In fact there should be advanced options to choose what to render and what not to render.
Ideally you can play barebones EVE-UI with windows taking up your entire screen and there being no 3D engine included at all.

That guy was a cunt destroyer before going gay.

what does this sub think about the ghost training shit

>MC evacuating Basgerin because they couldn't get papa NC to move 2000 players to stop SNUFF from raping them

>snuff
you mean goons

>goons
you mean imperium

>imperium

m'tanni

>just paid $130 for a game that has broken every promise to me over a 10 year period

>zkillboard.com/kill/66365239/

Why

>realize i dont have the pooh picture
>google fails me
>come here
>nonexistant
throw me a bone /dog/