$30,000 to spend

give me a stock or business idea that will multiply my capital 2-3x within 6 months

Other urls found in this thread:

zrcoin.io/ref/fdy0fbYAypLs
youtube.com/watch?v=L9ELGZN7GzQ
twitter.com/sasha35625/status/853865592700489729
online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/2016RoundtableReportCard.pdf
barrons.com/video/meryl-witmer-bullish-on-trump-lanamar/B2BE6949-68F9-41A0-882C-BE8665E6CBE8.html
barrons.com/articles/barrons-2017-roundtable-part-3-17-picks-from-three-pros-1485582225
newsweek.com/borussia-dortmund-bus-attack-stock-market-monaco-marc-bartra-sport-587237
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Penny stocks & crypto. Of course there's also a 90% chance to lose money but thems the breaks

Buy 30.000$ worth of lottery tickets

so you're saying i should go put 30k on blackjack? the odds are 49% of doubling

Ethereum and Golem

Put all of it in ZrCoin ICO and you'll triple your investment by the end of next year.

>rubs hands
zrcoin.io/ref/fdy0fbYAypLs

Shilling aside, here's their video
youtube.com/watch?v=L9ELGZN7GzQ

The "triple your investment" only applies if you invest April 25th (first day of ICO) for the 50% cherry bonus, otherwise they promise to only double it by buying back coins at $2.80 each.

Backed by CEO of waves btw
twitter.com/sasha35625/status/853865592700489729

Buy NMM
They just bought an entire fleet of containerships.

not interested in crypto or shipping companies

give me something good

AMD

heres another probability problem, bitcoin has doubled more than 13 times in 7 years. What are the chances that your analogy is wrong?

These are some objective stats on high-ranking stock pickers: online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/2016RoundtableReportCard.pdf

The past few years, Meryl Witmer, Scott Black, Oscar Schafer and Mario Gabelli have been pretty consistently picking winners.

barrons.com/video/meryl-witmer-bullish-on-trump-lanamar/B2BE6949-68F9-41A0-882C-BE8665E6CBE8.html

more picks:

" Barron’s: Oscar, what are you recommending this year?

Schafer: My first pick is Advisory Board [ABCO], a research and technology company serving the health-care and higher-education sectors, with a market capitalization of $1.3 billion. ABCO’s health-care business accounts for 75% of revenue; it offers performance-improvement solutions to hospitals in the U.S. The stock was hurt by the presidential election. ABCO books up to 50% of its new health-care business in November and December, and given the uncertainty hospitals face under the Trump administration, spending on new products was frozen. Bookings were weak, and the health-care business is unlikely to grow this year."

source: barrons.com/articles/barrons-2017-roundtable-part-3-17-picks-from-three-pros-1485582225

Bitbean

gotta have a bit of a go on BTC and ETH, i'm not saying all of it, you wouldn't be able to hold your shit in anyway, but give em a sliver

SHW

Sherwin Williams

URI

>multiply my capital 2-3x within 6 months

You could go long on AMD

>and given the uncertainty hospitals face under the Trump administration, spending on new products was frozen. Bookings were weak, and the health-care business is unlikely to grow this year."
Eh-what a great stick pick
Thankz

Yes, but you can always quit at rate you wish to minimise damage to portfolio

You can say it doubled infinite times, since it started at 0

newsweek.com/borussia-dortmund-bus-attack-stock-market-monaco-marc-bartra-sport-587237