>Nintendo direct with world & gameplay explanations
youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>Story trailer (lots of spoilers)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U

>Confirmed for being merely the tip of the iceberg
twitter.com/sorayasaga/status/935149626004447232

>XB2 FAQ
pastebin.com/qaauPV2F

A lot of people got their copies already so caution is advised.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5q-Pyj3jqA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

best idle animation

was this scene really necessary?

last thread died as i asked
how rare are non generic blades? i just got kora and electra one after the other just from rare cores. im lvl 26 right now

This game is giving me gears vibes and it's related to the zohar in Pyra's chest

Is there a video of final boss fight?

So who's your favorite character? For me Mr. Chuuni, by far. Second to him Morag

I need a compilation of all idle animation

Fanservice.
the only way to sell a mediocre game

>name on her tits
What did she mean by this

Why wannabe-sephiroth is so slow when you fight him?

Tora. Stacks up well to Riki.

I finally got a rare blade

She's super cute but she's trash on Rex.

Is anyone using Azama?

After doing the side quest with (in chapter 3 or so), you get the ability to "acquire" shops by buying their entire inventory. If you do so, certain shops will have a special, permanent boost to something (deeds). So instead of wasting money, it would be good to accumulate where you actually get shit. Maybe somebody can make a Google Driver/Pastebin file out of it? Preferable in this format:

> Town - Shop Name (symbol) --> bonus from deed

What I've found so far:
> Argentum - Honeycomb Sweets (Sweets) --> +1 Dev point gain
> Argentum - Fishy Fishy (Fish) --> +1 Idea point gain
> Torigoth - Llysia Greens (Vegetables) --> +0.5m item collection range
> Fonsa Myma - Hobby Knick-Knacks (Games) --> +5% running speed

I got all those plus
>Alba Cavanich - Bassani Butchers --> +10 maximum boosters
>Garfont Village - Fallone Crafts --> +10% gold dropped in battle

my unique blades won't unlock anymore affinity because of bullshit requirements that are either hidden or just not fucking working as they want me to help people in towns but i've done all quests and talked to people and they are still 1/3

I want more blades but I ain't leveling up the generics.

> +10 maximum boosters

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Not only is now possible to sell salvage loot, but also boost the shit out of rare crystals for blades.

PLEASE tell me you get more Merc. squads as you level up your Mercs.

Why can't i use party combos? I get that you have to press the + button when the party gauge is full but it's not doing anything.

Yes, you do. At level 2, you already have 2 squads.

Have you even finished the first rank of your Mercs? Yes, you do.

has the story forced you to use one?

You need to be taught how to do it in Chapter 3.

Got her as my first Rare Blade as well but had to bench her cause she's useless on Rex.

Cheers, even with decent gear even trash monsters who are the same level as me take forever.

Doesn't help i'm still stuck with two Blades until chapter 4 even though i want to get rid of it so i can use the generic one you can get that's got treasure sensor

I really tried to make her good but its Rex just doesn't have enough HP to tank well enough.

what does salvage loot have to do with boosters?

>1/3
I think I know who you are talking about. Perun? She's stuck on 1/3 for me after I completed a bunch of sidequests. Guess it's a counter for something else.

If you have full booster slots the merchants won't let you trade in for the more expensive things as it says your inventory is full.

Auto attack and crit stats don't matter on Sharla or Melia's weapons, right? Asking to opt for the weapons with more gem slots.

Yeah, that bitch Perun. I don't want to bench her as I have no clue if I may do a good deed and she isn't in my group I could be fucked. I also can't get any good blades other than generics either, so i'm fucked.

>Tiger Tiger
This shit looked deceptively easy is surprisingly addictive. I want to go save Nia but fuck if I ever pull away from this shit.

You'll have to move on to get more stages user

The villains are fine but it's like all the protag VA's are afraid of their voice breaking from emotion/stress which means everything falls flat. 'Screaming' doesn't work if you're just talking in your normal voice but loudly, it doesn't feel like any of them want to push their lungs.

I'd say they wouldn't matter. Melia barely does any physical damage and Sharla should focus on healing, which required high ether.

Guess that puts her on the annoying tier just like that bunny fuckball that needs 100k g before you can proceed past the 2nd Affinity row.

I got the game one day before release date. Only reason why I had to wait for actual release date to continue after Homura's reveal was because the VA was so unbearable I had to switch to JP to continue.

Zeke and Malos seems to have decent English VAs. The others though... Nia's VA isn't too bad, but it doesn't fit the character IMO. Didn't bother getting used to it either.

What does this lock mean?
I thought it was completing quests but I did a few and it didn't move, and I've no idea how I got that 1 point out of the 3.

Welcome to the club ( )

Posted this last thread

Ok so if you go to Port Anangham on the Empire of Mor Ardain landmark in chapter 4, there is a Salvage point at the end of the second dock. You need to salvage there and what your hoping to get spawned is a mob by the name of tolen krabble.

This one mob has consistently dropped a rare and common core each time I've killed them. Why they do it I I'm not sure but why complain? So I've been using normal cores and have a luck stat of 238 dunno if it effects them spawning or the drop rate though. Out of the 15 times I've salvaged I've gotten them to spawn about 8-10 times and got 7 rare cores in about 20 min

>Nia's VA isn't too bad
I have not heard a one (1) powerful word from her. Even when her character's iris's are going small and the lip flaps indicate she's yelling or screaming she just drawls in her usual voice.

SPINNEEEENG CUTTAH is fucking better than Nia.

Googled around. Apparently you need to buy out shops and purchase their deeds.

Why can't I unlock level 2 of Roc? Why is it still saying ???. Just tell me what I need to do.

This is false.

Speaking of which, is there a way to buy ingredients in this game? The requirements for merc 2 is cooking 100 rations, but even when I progressed in the game normally and looting every spot around, I hardly have enough mats to craft that many rations.

This could be useful for Pyra's cooking requirements too

if you finish with a chain attack, do you get even more cores?

You need to complete the quests with an achievement cup on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=I5q-Pyj3jqA&feature=youtu.be

>Do salvage
>Make mad bank
Just started chapter 3 and I'm at 120k. Worth grinding out for the 500k core?

No

why does it block me from releasing a shtiter 1 star blade?

that's the mandatory blade you're forced to get from your first roll.

After you get the merc lvl bar to 500/500 go back to merc village talk to npcs that gave you the guild sitting at a table then finish the rations quest and it lvls up to rank 2

Didn't reach the point where that happened which the English VAs. Guess she suffers from the same problem Rex does.

Thanks.

Where are you salvaging at?

No, Rex VA attempts to scream and fails
Nia's VA makes no attempt.

Can you get rid of them at some point?

What does salvaging mastery do? Just increase drops or is there salvaging points that need them?

I loved Xenoblade Chronicles but I can't stand harem crap and Saitom's art.
Will I still like this game?

Like, honest to God question with no shitposting.
My prediction is that I will find it some parts annoying and some choices infuriating but overall I think I might enjoy it.

Pyra and Mythra are the same person, so really he's just got a single girl, like Shulk
He also has a Melia, but Shulk did it first

She's a gun attack blade and is incredibly easy to get her affinity up. I would say shes worth it.

it's always the same blade?

Anyone know where Ursala's heart to heart is?

yea its fixed

8 hours in - I really enjoy it. The soundtrack is way better than x and worse than chronicles for me though.

Do Merc Missions still complete if you have the game closed, or do you need the game to be on for the timer to move?

You can't fail if you don't try.
t. Nia's VA

How do you unlock agate affinity level 3?

>Zeke's introduction
>that fucking screen shatter
This fucking game

Wait till the next time he turns up, he goes full chuunibyou.

this game's combat is really great when you unlock driver art cancels and all blade slots

>appreciates the screen shatter
I see you're a man of culture as well

>tfw suddenly become paranoid about the game lowering my roll percentages for playing so long
I might need to stop playing for a bit.

Is there a list of preferred pouch items for all the blades doing the rounds yet?

What about the married polygamy dinner adventures they have?
How much of this cheeky romance comedy is there? Side question, is the romance good or just a wish fulfillment /ss/ story? Any other love story other than hopeless Nia and the main one?
Is the level of fanservice as bad as they say or are some people just being retarded?

I hope Mitsuda really delivers unlike anything he has done in the past years.

Good to hear Xenoblade fans are enjoying it though.

How many weapons are in the game?

>game has been on too long
>everything loads first with no proper textures.

I mean Pandy pines for The Zeke
Rex at least interacts with his romantic interest for the vast majority of the game and they actually develop like you'd expect.

That always happens if you fast travel between titans.

> slap a Salvage Blade on one of your characters
> farm the shit out of Mor Ardain salvation points

My highlight so far was smashing a little crab and finishing it with a chain overkill. Got

> 1 rare crystal
> 3 common crystals

out of ONE fucking enemy. So you better smash and chain those little crab fuckers.

>Pandy pines for The Zeke
THIS IS WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR
YES

How about Tora and Poppi?

I got that out of an h2h on Genbu, no idea how far it goes senpai

>4 rare cores
>all common
>in a row
I'm going to die.

-4 affinity loss.

Why would you buy things that lower your affinity? I don't understand.

I've opened maybe 30 rare cores so far, I only have 4 rare blades. 2 came from commons

so how many overdrives are there total

I just got an accessory (Galaxy Cube) from raising my Salvager rank in Argentum that gives me

> 50% chance to get an extra auto-attack after a successful auto-attack

But what character benefits the most from this? Attakers? Healers? Tanks?

When should I use my bonus exp from long rest?

THINK YOU CAN TAKE ME?

i want to impregnate this cat breedbitch

It means that there are things in battle that will negatively effect your affinity.
That reduces the strength of those reductions.

Are there any qt shotas besides Rex?

Floras or something. It's a green blade that really looks like a flat chested girl but is actually a guy.

>Meet Zeke a second time after taking a most unconventional route
>"One-eyed monster"
>4th wall breaking screen shatter
Please tell me I get to fight Zeke some more after this.

You do, and then you go somewhere and he joins before you leave that somewhere

I rolled Nim, please tell me where the overdrive is in Mor Ardain.

>game closed due to an error when I teleported