/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Glasses Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Be good

Glasses are good.

I still hate Maki

Besides Miu, Kaede has the largest breasts in V3 right?

I want Naegi to fuck me

yoohoo

Angie and beloved friends!

She and Kaito have the same size kek.

I love every one of you. :)

How can I feel true despair?

>Besides that, he seems to have secrets no one else knows in exchange for his lost memories, like a certain name he can’t get off of his mind…?
What did they mean by this?

Also, I wonder if the one to wake up next to Kaede in a locker was Rantaro and not Shuichi, how different would the outcome of chapter 1 be?

For the V3 survivors happiness

Kill your friends!

Oumaede! Christmas Edition! Nice,
OP, by the way!

SHSL Hunt I guess.

Actually, in the first place, I'm not even sure about someone like Kaede, such a generally kind, earnest, optimistic, and selfless girl, resorting to murder... it takes a good deal of fairly twisted conviction to be able to go through with something like that, even if it's to save everyone else. I guess it's not totally unrealistic, but still, it feels at least a little bit weird to me.

yo ho ho and a sacrifice for kami-sama

Koko! Cute OP! Hinazumi was my favorite SDR2 ship.

Best giri.
What a woeful edition...

Kaede is my eternal waifu but.. she isn't as innocent as it would seem.

No matter how dire a situation looks, resorting to murder is the worst.

I think murder is only okay in self-defence situations, where you will lose your own life otherwise.

It just goes to show what kind of effect the killing game can have on people. Sayaka and Teruteru didn't seem like murderers to me either.

I love kaede.
She is so beautiful

Yeah, what a way to go, impaled by an invisible spear.

I can't believe these two lovely ladies died for this bitch's development

Aaahhh, so cute! She's so cute!

What kind of panties does Maki wear?

Fuck I didn't even know you could get this. I didn't really complete many of the side quests on my playthrough though

I'm thinking of writing FTEs for my OCs. SHould I do it?

Just go for it, man.

Go for it user.

Isn't she just? Isn't she just? That way, we can get more emotional mileage by killing her off in a brutal way!

You get it be completing a characters free time events. Go do them all, you just might learn something. Was V3 your first game or something?

How could you not, she gives out one of the better skills for monocoin grinding during trials and you can get it as early as Chapter 3.

Which Daganrona's ass would you eat and why?

Well fuck guess I have to. What do ylu guys think makes a good FTE?

Captchas fixed yet?

IM SO MAD SAYAKABROS WHY DID SHE DIE SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE NAEGIS FIRST LOVE THIS IS SO UNFAIR I WANT TO KILL MYSELF FUCKING BACON HANDS

Post Angies Angiefriends

Tsumugi

Each FTE should say something about the character, while also building an arc between the characters that concludes in the fifth FTE. You should try to capture the "feel" of the character in them, and they should reveal stuff about the character's personality and backstory that helps the player understand why they do and say things in the main game.

You're fooled by Kaede's mask. Pay attention to her inner thoughts and actions, not to her words.

Eww

The Designated Idiot of the game better accuse her of killing some victim with an invisible weapon at some point.

>I saw her do tricks with an invsiible rope, that must be how she strangled the victim!

I'm not sure even /drg/ can come up with an idiot of that calibre.

I love Kirumi!
>Missed Kirumi hours
;~;

>Teruteru
He looked more like someone people would probably strangle.

Give the Angies

Glasses edition?

Don't worry user, it's always Kirumi Hours.

No. Gonta is bigger. So is Mugi

it's ok friend, it's always Kirumi time!

O Holy spirit! May the power of Kami-sama compel you!

Mugi's chest is smaller than Kaede's.

>Tsumugi
She has a smaller chest size.

Excellent!

>Doesn't have a Veeky Forums pass

/drg/ has a lot of experience with idiocy, so it should be a piece of cake.

Isn't it just?

el oh el

>using cosplay as a proof of anything
K E K

She pads it.

Neither do you.

What is padding and Mugi being able to make her boobs flat too?

How does she make herself shorter?

Mugi only gets cospox when cosplaying someone with the same sized boobs as her

You know it, my man.

What's the point in caring about any of the characters when their stories are just complete lies?

She secretly lowers her pod.

What's the point of caring about anything that isn't a non-fiction biography or history lesson?

Alright, I'll be back with the Ultimate Librarian's FTE.

Low IQ post.

What does that even mean?

My IQ is 105 though

There's more to a character than just their backstory.

What's the point of caring about videogames when their stories are just complete lies?

Eh getting first post with a Veeky Forums pass would make me feel filthy.

Danganronpa but the killing game ends when there's one boy left and then they get to have a harem with the girls

Which V3 dangan you weren't so fond of at all, but then their involvement in a trial/case changed your opinion of them otherwise? (vice versa can work too)

Kaito.

Korekiyo

Penis Player

He is like that about everyone
saihara was the only that never would miss any of his friends
Himiko would be a better example

He didn't mention Kirumi in any of the others though.

What's wrong with maki? It's great that we got to have more serious girls that aren't completely boring.That's why I will always like her at least a bit.

The hate boner for Maki is irrational on here. Don't even try.

"Mikako" is the name

She's cute as fuck, dude.

Maki is the hottest Daganronpa. Everyone here just wants to pretend otherwise.

As a fan of Maki, the main thing wrong with her is her treatment in Chapter 5.
Kirumi, Kiibo and Kokichi get shit for doing the equivalent to what she did and the characters are over it so quickly that you barely even notice they gave a shit she lied to the group, almost got Kaito killed and then tried to kill everyone.

It's a falseflagging makifag dumbass

She is ok
But I like kaede more.

Rate my opinions senpai

Euphoria episode 5 but with dangan v3 girls

I know, right?

This.

I'm surprised that no one's fucking noticed yet. Makifags are the wrst posters here, espcially since they talk about nothing except their own shittycharacter.