Megaman Edition

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24324?BH=0
fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ares
youtube.com/watch?v=5aoaynVf0Z4
old.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41900/
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22868/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Legion sucks

I don't know why, but this moment always brings me to the verge of tears.

New Vegas sucks

Fallout sucks

The general sucks.

Any good, immersive, lore friendly and balanced heavy plasma, tesla, flamer or any heavy enclave weapon mods for X02 and X03 power armor mods ?

To me it's the farewell message you receive on the radio when you leave the Sierra Madre. DSon't know why but i love listening to Vera/Christine.

I know of only one plasma caster mod for FO4 and that's Buffscales. No idea if it's good tho.

>heavy plasma
buff's caster exists but the textures are a stink and it's not really balanced
>tesla
nope, all you get is automatron's shock trap gun
>flamer
mods seem to only be reducing the size, not bulking it up
>heavy enclave weapon
these don't really exist as a concept. they use plasma, lasers, and miniguns

sorry dude, we're pretty starved for power armor sized weapons outside of the default big meme guns

You suck, profligate.

LOLIS

reposting because I can't figure this shit out
I'm in the middle of Home Sweet Home and I've chosen Starlight Drive-In to capture, it's cleared out and I have the workshop, but I can't plant any of the signal flags because all three are greyed out. I have no idea why this is happening, and I can't work around it with the CK or Godmode because it will break the rest of the quest, as after talking to Shank about Sinner, returning to the outpost I find that the flag is gone and the NPC I'm supposed to talk to is missing, and the outpost does not change it's icon.

I'm literally unable to finish Nuka World because of this. Halp.

just advance quest stages through console?

how refreshing is going back to new vegas and not having to pick up every piece of shit I find.

Doesn't fix the problem, Starlight still won't count as an outpost and thus I can't trigger Power Play.

This one ? the backpack seems incompatible with the X02 and X03 mod. nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/24324?BH=0

I know Enclave mostly use plasma rifle, minigun and incinerator for hellfire troops but power armor size in Fo4 makes rifle so small.

Yeah, it was odd going back to it and not feel forced to clear out my inventory every 20 minutes.

Any settlement mods that might potentially conflict? Have you tried picking a different settlement just to see if it's unique to starlight or consistent across all settlements?
I honestly don`t know how anyone here is supposed to help you with that since it seems most likely to be a modconflict.

Am I wrong or is 4's yao guai way less compelling than this gnarly fuck

Is War of the Commonwealth stable?

I hate this arrogant cunt, threatens me the moment she sees me. I hack her Sentry Bot just so it mows the cunt down

yeah, 4's yao guai looks like a plushie

xth for finding love and happiness in the harsh wasteland.

cait is disgusting and so are you

Prefer 4. 3 is fine if the bombs went off a decade ago and it was still adapting to the higher levels of radiation.

I found all the quests involving robots in Fallout 4 to be the most enjoyable and even funny and it made me think about an idea for a game.

A role playing game where you play as a robot that builds itself from parts to solve problems.

I played with it for a while, I can tell you as much as it makes the game a lot more fun with many more encounters you wouldn't normally see, however.

>no Nuka-World support
>ridiculous save bloat
>caused all of my ctd's in Boston, especially near Boston Common
>tends to kill off a lot of the random encounters with the spawn points
>BOS Gunships are ridiculously powerful, they can oneshot everything and barely take a sliver of health from the strongest legendary weapons
>Railroad and CoA spam in Far Harbour, they're everywhere.

The guy who took it over is making a "better" version apparently but doesn't know when it's coming out yet, I can't recommend it in my playthrough, and probably yours, sadly.

>mods that add gorillions of overleveled npcs to every inch of the map
>stable

>break into an 'armory' in Fallout 4
>3 10mm pistols, a baseball bat and some ammo boxes
Why even bother.

I always assumed they were ghoulified

>no Intelligent Deathclaw companion mod for Fallout 4

Man, I loved Goris back in the day.

>A role playing game where you play as a robot that builds itself from parts to solve problems.

I might be, but Cait is beautiful!

I know, right?
I really wanted something similar, but I can't find anything at all.

thanks for the detailed answer
gonna hold off on it for now i suppose

>ugly nose
>atrocious oirish accent
>typical shitty my parents were mean sobstory

I'm fairly sure i saw some Dethclaw companion mods, that god-awfull Fusion City mod has one too i believe, but unless you shrink it down how would you get that thing even to navigate in inside cells and through doorframes?

fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Ares
>ywn pierce BoS hearts right through their armor

youtube.com/watch?v=5aoaynVf0Z4

Cait's nose is cute!

>muh parents
it's a bit more extensive than that user.

Just port a spear over from Skyrim oh wait

They had a weird physique and that weirdness made them spoopy, yeah.But i like the FO4 bears well enough.

Disabled literally all of my settlement-affecting mods (Even True Storms) and it didn't work. Flags are still grayed out.

Fallout four bears look like bald rats.
Fucking gay.

Next I tried disabling all of my mods period, still no effect.

>>typical shitty my parents were mean sobstory
That made me feel like the women been self inserting again.

If there was a /fog/ meetup, someone should take one for the team and dress up like this and get fucked

Why would anyone go to that sausage fest?

Everyone here is gay user.

Great you can all gather in one place so I can gas you, faggots.

Its not gay if hes in a female robot suit

Go to bed Boris.

dayum boris is BASED

based boris

gonna do a Fo4 Survival playthrough for the first time. any recommended mods?

Survival Options

FROST

>Survival Options
what do you normally tweak?

Underground Railroad
or Subway Runner

>ywn dress up as a qt robot and get gangbanged by a bunch of sweaty fat dudes arguing about bears and bulls as they use your boipucci

Meetups I've been to for other boards have been mixed. And lots of girls like fallout!

If there was a /fog/ meetup, we would have to host it in two places and separate the NV and Beth arguers.

Can anyone identify the enb here?

Are there any mods for FO4 yet that makes it not look like Wind Waker?

The mods that let you use the console in survival

not them but I recommend changing all bedding to function as standard beds, disable thirst for chems, and enable console
it makes it play more like NV's hardcore while still making living from save to save a fun experience

>search for something in NV nexus
>shows me oblivion and Fo4 mods mixed in with NV mods
Well made website

Any good loli races for Fallout yet? The ones at allthefallen are kinda shit unless you want to play as a shota.

Yep, even tried loading a clean save with zero mods, fast travelled there and back, tried talking to the operators, tried picking another settlement, nothing.

Thanks Bugthesda.

I hate the new layout too but that's definitely a problem with your brain user.

You mean some gloom and bloom mods?
Plenty, but I'm not gonna link them be ause I know that looks fucking terrible.

sweetfx sharpness
doesn't to much for the artstyle but bring out the detail that gets smudged out by TAA

Search Dean on the NV nexus
>hating the new layout
See pic rel

old.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/41900/

this is the only dean mod you need

I need an ENB that doesn't fuck with the colors at all and just enabled certain shaders.

>Search Dean on the NV nexus
There now what.

anyone hear anything new about Winter Overhaul's release?

pic related, can't fucking wait. Though I'm pretty sure it can already be closely replicated with the combination of a few different mods.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/22868/?
time 4 sand

Download literally any ENB and disable everything except the shaders in the .ini then.

ok

good
trash

I guess it's not a constant bug

Why don't you make it in bodyslide then change your scale in game?

>can finally omae wa mou shindeiru in the commonwealth
NANI!?
EUUUGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Because i'm a brainlet and didn't think of that

why are settlements filled with trash
why is everything so goddamn dirty

I'm doing it right now. Tips: Narrow shoulders, wide hips, no hourglass figure.

The SS is the trashman

>MUH INSTITUTE IS EBIL, EEEEEBEEEEL!111

The Institute is about as evil as your local chicken butcher. A fucking beaver is more human than your average FO4 wastelander.

Also, up your chubby waist slider

at least three generations of raiders have lived everywhere you visit
they're like cockroaches except instead of eating trash they make trash and just dump it on the ground
the dirt farmers just try to grow stuff on top of the trash because they don't know a world without trash and there's no landfills to toss the trash into

>slip on wet pier
>get a face full of 6-inch splinters

>doesn't use Sim Settlements
you're filled with trash

I'm looking for that one scene in Spongebob where Patrick's hand keeps getting hit by falling planks. I want to dub it "Fallout 4.gif".

Horizon, it's the mod that makes Fallout 4 from a 3/10 to a 7/10 for me. It's a bit like STALKER Misery in gameplay mechanics. I also recommend these weapon mods for a cheeki breeki experience.

>gorillion separate weapon mods with inconsistent balancing

why can't there be a decent all-in-one pack

I don't think we're woke enough to handle dank memes like that user.

>no p90
what a joyless world you live in

It looks cool yeah but it breaks all the previs in the game, meaning you will get half the framerate you usually get. I was using Spiffy's Scorched Earth and was getting 16 FPS in Boston on my 1080 Ti. Spiffy has cool environment mods but they all break the previs, it's not worth the framerate hit.

weapon smith expanded has a bunch of them but I've heard its buggy