/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread /HOPEBOYS/ edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Last updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation,’

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bT27hhCv_Kw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Lewd stuff. Lewd stuff involving Maki

Maki is love

Sayaka loves Makoto!
Good job Mantis.

What do you have in mind?

Angie and her beloved Himiko!

I mean, I could write a Saimeno-centered survivor fic...

>Spike Chunsoft hiring staff for ‘Danganronpa modeling and texture creation
So 2.5D again?

Maki is cute

Like holding hands?

I can bring that up in the next poll.

Noted. I'll use that version.

Shirogane Smoogie!

Like that guy said, please change the Scrum Debate link. The current one is dogshit.

I love Junko!

Shirogane.

If you feel like it.

I love Naegi!

I love Kirumi!

And Makoto loves his Sayaka!

Also for the Anthem, try going with youtube.com/watch?v=bT27hhCv_Kw instead?

Sayaka being forced by her managers to perform sexual favors

New thread, new Tenko!
What a wonderful day to remember Tenko is the 3rd bustiest girl in V3 and the 8th bustiest girl overall! Tenko has a wonderful body!

I love kaede.

Maki roll on a maki roll.

Cuckolding! Or foot stuff if that's too much.

3D and nice work Mantis

But that is our anthem.

user, that's our anthem already...

I think user wanted that version because it has the "Rise and shine, ursine!" line at the beginning.

Nice meme

Shit, /dbg/ scored on /vitagen/, we need them to at least tie it up if we wanna definitely advance.

Can I get a link to the next match up?

The version I posted has the Monokubs say the Rise and Shine, Ursine! at the beginning. What I was trying to say is "better to have the one WITH the voices at the beginning or not?"

No bully pls

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Sayaka is given a choice of either oral or anal

she did murder wrong though

It's not too much. What would you most want Maki to do to you with her feet?

I think the one without voices sounds better.

Dear /drg/, you guys and girls are fucking awesome.

Good job on slaughtering llsifg like pigs.

>feet
>NTR
As if Makifags can't get any worse.

Yeah, but /vitagen/ just got sliced and diced by /dbg/, we're not secure.

>Grando Padre scored twice
Fuck.

Told you /dbg/ could make it.

FUTA MAKI

I missed today's match, are the videos archived somewhere?

I'd prefer to massage and worship them. Maybe also have her put them on my face while I'm laying down. I'd also prefer them to be bare, despite how much I love her thigh highs.

The problem is now the only way to secure our victory is to crush /vitagen/ for a full 9 points on our end.

There's something weird about all the kids' reactions to the subject of ultimate talents in the prologue that makes me feel like it's mutually understood that having talents would be a bad thing, and it's not just the rather specifically-phrased denials. The cast was basically saying 'I'm not the one you're looking for, nuh-uh!' when if they never had talent and if the idea of Ultimates were non-existent in V3-verse they should be saying 'What are you talking about?'

Not to mention Shuichi stutters, sweats, and looks to his right both times he talks about how totally normal he is. His looking to the right sprites pretty consistently only happen when he's thinking or lying/hiding something and the looking right + sweating combo pretty much always when lying. Kaito also stutters when asserting he doesn't have a talent btw, and Tenko seems quick to bring up the fact that she's a commoner without much prompting. And there's the whole kidnapping group talk.

A̼̮̘͚̦̦ͤ̈́̐͘͟ͅa̹̙̥̱̭͎̞͊̉̔͌̓̾̀́̆̆̇̈́̍̀͢͞a̸͇̥̯̭̗̰̤̜ͭ̃ͩ̉̌̒̽͆̊̀̀ͫ͑͌͘n̶̷̢͈͖̮̝̥͔̝̫̺̟̭̘̮̻͎͚̟͒̊̓̈̋̇͒ͤ̇̆̒̽ͬ͒̐n͈̝̟̯̥̺̗̝̘̪͉͕̓̇̔̾̓ͪ̒͂ͩ́͟͞n̸͉̖̞̮͊ͩͩ̔̇̾͗ͪ̌̎ͫ͛̋ͩ͠I̷̢̜̩͕͉̗͚̤̥͖̠̖͍̓ͭ̋̃̂ͩ̋̇̀I̸̻͎͉͍̥̥̗̹͙̦͕̬̱͊̏ͩͣ̋́̈̏̊̒͡ṃ̢̠̩̞̱͎̫̻̯͊̿̆̎̿͑̿̐͑͐̀̚ͅm̵̮̞̱̟̗͙͖̮̜ͫ̓̒ͣ̒͋͆̾ͫ̓̏̾ͯ̂̏̀͝ͅm̷̖͔̱͈̰̗̭̠͕̬̺̮̹̫̙̯̫͕͐ͯ͋̓͐̐̿̍̓ͤ̔̕͡a̮̖̳̯̥͎̽̓̉̆ͤ̋ͫͦ́͒̀͌ͯ̀̈͋ͤͭͧ͟a̢̢̢͇̮̗̖̱͕̩̮̩͚̹̭̾ͮ̈̽ͬ͋̓̓̏̏͑̈́̚͡ͅt̵̨̛̺̩̗̯͍̝̽͑̇͆̑̓̔͗t̛̛̛̪͍̦̳̘͚̪̻̝̄͌͐́ͩͨ̐̈ͫ̔͜ͅṭ͎̜͔̽ͦͩͤ̀̔͐̂͆̀͜Ȏ̷̧̢̯̻͙͖̻͈̮̞̜͖̍͗̒̈̋̍̾͑̉̎ͯ̄ͬ̂̋͠ͅͅO̴̺̺̻͍̥͚̬͔͍̗ͦ̄ͨ́̍̑̈ͫ͛͘͡͡O̡̱̮̻̣̙̘̯͉̯̯̣̻̝͓̱̝̎͑̔̈̾ͮ̈́̔̊͂̋ͦͮͪ̀ͅO̩̬̣̦͔̫̊͆͆̒͂͂̏̒̄̃͊̄̑͊̿͂̌̕͟͡r̵̡̢̥̜͓̦͍̘̦̭͚̗͇̼͇̘̦̬̂̀̒̂̽̐͛r̶̥̙̖͍͉̤̯̫̙͇̪͈͔̆̓͑̈ͅȑ̵̦̭̬̠̘̈̃͐̌ͧ̏̑ͬ̉̃̋ͪ͌́ͭ̌̉͢͠͡r̸̡̧̛̰͇̺̰̮̟͇̠̞̙̯̘̜̤̻̜̣̳̊̀̄͂̈́ͩ͑̒ͩ͘ŗ̧̛̛͖̰̙͍͙̦̩̩͑̂ͭ̽̆̿̑̍̇̚̚ṛ̙̪̯̹̺̗̩͊̋͌͑̏̍͗̏̋ͦ̑ͨ̾̒̀̾ͨ͟͜͞ŗ̠̝̖̼̹͚̜͙̳̳̤͓͇̋͑̇ͪ͂

Smelling Maki's panties while she wears them!

What other fetish would make them worse in your opinion?

Armpits and worshiping the smell of cock

Don't really see what's wrong with NTR desu

What kind of guy would you like to see fuck Maki? Old men for me.

Maki friend, please! Maki wouldn't be this lewd.

I'm sorry we disgust you so much.

Good shit, and completely understandable. You know how much I love her thighhighs, and all...so all my fixation comes from her wearing them.

Junko loves Naegi!

For the V3 survivors happiness.

Good work beating those idols guys.

Armpits, pissing, scat, farts, ageplay.

ntr is super depraved and not okay at all

We're not out of the woods yet. We can be blocked by advancing by one specific situation, the 6-6-6-0, where both /vitagen/ and /dbg/ get enough goal difference to surpass us.

We're still in the middle of some risky business.

>Makifag civil war

somebody throwing a bottle at Himiko yelling that because she survived he lost money in a bet

>ageplay
This is my fetish. I want Maki to pretend to be my cute 14 year old gf.

NTR is okay.

>samefagging

Hmm. Not old men for me. I'd rather it just be a close friend of ours, who wants to help out. None of that harsh, mean ntr. Everyone has fun.

t. Junko.

You really think people would do that?

Just go onto the internet and place bets on a killing game?

4/5

I agree.

What's with all these ridiculous fetishes? Can't you guys just have a simple pantsu or thigh highs fetish?

Not really a civil war, but more of a civil discussion of what we're into.

yes, especially if its one of biggest, if not the biggest, shows ever, it would be like placing bets on a sports game except if somebody is murdered, commits murder, or survives

What we're sure of for the next game
>action genre
>PS4/Vita
>3D models
>Makoto, Byakuya, Junko and Monokuma will appear with voiced roles

MONACA~!!!

Then we will see what happens next game.

Personally I'm happy that you and vitagen gave llsifg what it deserved. A fist to the face.

>not wanting to make maki into an age regressed onahole
She loves children, I want to make her happy by having her act like one.

Agreed. Netorare is a bad meme.

unless its Maki being cucked

Still, we have lucc on our side.
There's probably betting, talk shows, reaction videos, all sorts of stuff. Just think of the most annoying Youtubers who talk about populars shows and stuff and you have an idea of how fucked this world is.

Wait.

Then where do you hail from, to despise these idols so much?

/drg/ should have lost to /lisifg/

What tropes or concepts do you associate with V3's outside world?
Personally, I'm thinking Crapsaccharine World, Tall Poppy Syndrome and the concept of Hunger Games

It's not a meme. I'm serious about it.

That's nice, user. But for me I'd like to record Maki getting brutally gangraped by stinky old men.

Also, would you help your virgin friend lose his virginity by letting him fuck Maki?

I'd rather just cuddle with her to sleep at night.

Hello TVtropes, kindly fuck off.

just think of how much TDR would have paraded around Shuichi and Himiko if they chose hope and how many activities TDR would try to make them attend

I think things might be getting out of hand.

>Maki getting brutally gangraped by stinky old men

The absolute state of /llsifg/... It's 100% obviously a shitposter but imagine getting that butthurt over 4chin E-sports.

Makes you wonder how things were for Amami during the supposed 3 year gap between his killing games.

>But for me I'd like to record Maki getting brutally gangraped by stinky old men.

It's time to stop posting

I want to clean the bunions off her feet with my tongue when we cuddle desu

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things doesn't belong.

>"Hey guys, RandomTuber07 here for my daily Danganronpa Reaction Vlog!"
>"Oh man, I can't believe Angie's formed a student council! I bet that's gonna play a huge part in the next murder? Oh man, Angie would be such a cool blackened! I hope she wins, I've already bought some of her merch."

where did it state it was a 3 year gap between his killing games, it also makes me wonder what is the time interval between seasons of Danganronpa

Makilovers really... Exist, I suppose...

One of the comments of the viewers says something about it beint 3 years since the previous season.

what do you find so arousing about NTR? I don't think I'll ever understand it.

>That's nice, user. But for me I'd like to record Maki getting brutally gangraped by stinky old men.
That's not very good, user... Normally I support fellow cucks, but I only want the best for Maki, and that's... not it.

As for your last sentence, sure, yes! That sounds very nice!