T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 2nd of December:
1845 – Manifest destiny: In a State of the Union message, U.S. President James K. Polk proposes that the United States should aggressively expand into the West.
1848 – Franz Joseph I becomes Emperor of Austria.
1851 – French President Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte overthrows the Second Republic.
1852 – Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte becomes Emperor of the French as Napoleon III.
1908 – Puyi becomes Emperor of China at the age of two.
1917 – World War I: Russia and the Central Powers sign an armistice at Brest-Litovsk, and peace talks leading to the Treaty of Brest-Litovsk begin.

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 20/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1056224
EU4 DD 28/11
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1057699

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633
pastebin.com/5MbXmm7v
youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When will KR be updated for 1.05?

You do realise that image is pro leftist, right? It's supposed to be read as "haha those fuckin reactionary fascists think humans cant be universally good lmao what borgeoazie fools praise marx"

Why did you give Germany Plock and French comte? You completely fucked up the German border.

fuck

Either last year or the year before they released it right around Christmas so I expect then.

you

>patch released for DH
>you dont need an account because it's from before paradox became jews and paywalled their forum
based
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633

praise kek fellow numale slayers, we will rout the leftists and make them rue the day!

r8 m8 is it gr8 please no h8

we already told you to release prussia you retard

>i should get free support from the devs for my pirated copy
Fuck off you cancerous piece of shit.

Please test my genocide mod

pastebin.com/5MbXmm7v

Give me a muslim cunt to play in V2.

It's not even pirated, I just don't want to make a forum account.

>guuh me maek sawcasm od da art-light

your not white

>cancerous
Hello, fellow 14 year old. Praise Kek and The Based Free Market!

I get the 88% but what's the 94? Year SA fell?

>wahh I'm mad
PC gamer-kin Fucking Owned yet again

>r8 m8 is it gr8 please no h8

I kinda based the numbers of stuff like the circassian genocide. I guess I wanted the number to be as high as I could get it because I hate having to do multiple genocides to paint the culture map mode my color.

lol faggot

Should have made it 90 to 95 so it solely kept enough pops for the proince not to glitch out and show no culture.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't buy a game made by these guys, even if it were good.

Why is DH so big? File is 6GB compared to 2-4 for other games. I wanted to copy DH 1.04 so if I fucked up the installation of 1.05 I could easily try again/would still have 1.04 safe but I don't want to spend thirty minutes copying files...

just dont fuck up putting the patch in then lol how hard is it

I don't really know how to make mods so I mostly just edited the existing values, and so I needed 4 different percentages.

91, 92, 93, 94

>MADE FOR HFM
dropped

Is DH even fun? last time I played it was boring

The important thing to remember about EvW is you weren't just losing another Germania blobber, this game would have had realistic goals and compelling gameplay.

Imagine playing as the Irish republic and lending tacit support to the IRA, trying to get American armaments until the entire territory of Ulster essentially becomes a war zone in modern day Europe.

Destroy the communist insurgency and unite China under Chiang kai-shek, perhaps even becoming democratic later in the game.

Fund the international communist movement as Cuba, send people like Che into South America and Africa to ferment revolution.

How about a rogue DPRK? The US pulls out of mainland Asia and you're free to pursue your own form of national communism, but without a common enemy the USSR and PRC turn on you, and you're forced to develop nuclear weapons to defend against every power in the world.

Could be an Anglo-French alliance to keep colonialsim going. Recapture Suez successfully and refuse to back down against the Soviets or the Americans, elect conservative leaders who'll uphold the white man's burden.

Two might not be enough, revive Japan's national pride and re-invigorate your military. Reclaim Korea as a "bulwark against communism" and continue your reign over East Asia.

Set up a Neo-Spanish empire under Franco, bring Pinochet, Peron and others under your influence and stand against both dedadent consumerist degeneracy and wayward communist impoverishment.

Unite the levant and perhaps more under Ba'athist unity. Control the world with your complete monopoly on oil and have the two conventional superpowers cower at your might.

Abandoned by Britain, keep the dream of civilisation in Southern Africa alive and even export it to neighbouring states suffering under NIBMAR.

Be the Shah of Persia and make your nation into a prosperous nation with standards as high and even higher than western Europe, keep the Islamists and communists at bay.

You'll never do any of this btw.

already has been check kr Twitter

white men

Is there any way to make /gsg/ not shit anymore? It seems like half the thread is arguing about shit unrelated to the games. Do people really come to this thread just to shitpost?

Does male fertility have a cut off point in CK2? I've been married to my daughter for ten years now and despite numerous fertility buffs, including us both being midas, there haven't been any Daughter-Grandaughters. I'm only 84 but surely by balls still work?

How did the AI manage to annex all of egypt?

13 year old brainlet

I honestly just wanted comfy, detailed combat like Hearts of Iron 3.

Imagine if there was an option to change the game from hour by hour to day by day. So when you were at peace time you could fly through the years but then at war you could precisely manage every aspect of combat.

What if we just killed all the poor people

honestly I've noticed the same thing. I fuck my way across Europe my wife dies and if I marry close family with a divine blood religion I never have children, but if I marry one of my disowned daughters there is no problem despite the inbred trait being on most of the offspring.

You fertility ends at 65 or 75. At least I assume so because after either one of these points (can't remember which) you can't fulfill the "Groom an Heir" ambition.

white men

Might just be Paradox discouraging incest?
The whole reason I had her was so when I converted to Zoroastrian I could have a daughter-wife.

they can refuse the peace deal for the levant+puppet and carry on the war to annex them outright

meme mod of a meme game with a meme storyline

>picked a partially recognized country OPM: South Ossetia
>watched Chechnya die
>converted to Islamist to plot revenge
>Unite the Caucasus
>Turkey doesn't like this and declares war
>full annex them
>fight Russia for years
>nuked about 400 times
>use tank speed to overrun their troops
>full annex Russia but liberate Chechnya
pretty fun despite being a shitty mod of a shitty game

Persia
There are other cold war games than EvW. CWE and NWO are an option too.
’charinfo

Why do you think im not white?

Says my fertility is 65%, hers is 55%.

>CWE and NWO
The UI sucks so much though.

>CWE and NWO are an option too.

you don't smell like spunk

>HueyLookingDisdainfullyAtYou.jpg

>Might just be Paradox discouraging incest?
might make sense from a performance perspective most children born of a father daughter union are inbred, inbred kids die in infancy normally they just take up space in the history files I think

What's spunk?

something that white boys love

Is HFM better than HPM or is it just bloat?

>

How do you take these shots with nothing but the popup?

real_fathers

In other news, Mexico is becoming a failed state

>becoming

What game?

Please check if you got cucked.

MUSLIMS ARE NOT EUROPEAN

and China's going full civil war
Yeah, should have just said even more of a failed state. They've had a constant rebellion since the game's start, and this is just the biggest uprising so far.
making history the great war

and here's the picture that should have been with it

Drag the pop up to the purple nothingness outside the map, like pic related. Then select the purple nothingness and the rest of the UI, delete them, add a glow effect to the now transparent background and you have a nice screenshot.

Scripted historical events aside, what are your plans?

What are the most aesthetic borders Arabia/the Caliphate should have?

And on a related note, how far is too far for blobbing into Europe as the Ottomans?

h-how do i do that
I don't usually cheat, tbvqh.

white and based

This is literally the second time I've ever seen the AI do this, the first being when I tried my second Gonder > Ethiopia game.
If I were you I'd do the same I did back then and just quit the game desu

I think you can just charinfo and hover the mouse over your kid

All the way to Scotland.

Now Brazil's joined the civil war party
next post will outline that

He's mine. No idea why it took 12 years for her to conceive.

when i play Vic2 i like to pretend that i'm playing as an immortal shadow president illuminati patriarch kept alive for 100 years by billionaire rothschild magic

I'm thinking something like this. I'm sure Italy will flip sides, and I'm assuming Bulgaria will join the our side. Hopefully we can kill off Russia quickly and I can set up the eastern puppet states, and if I can blow through Northern Italy I can set up the central and Northern puppet states to hold Italy off and push into southern France to end the war.

so where can I pirate this game

wilhelm the gippo prince

>daughter-wife
>Zoroastrian
>Slavs blobbing into Hungary
>then the Pope
>then HRE
>as slavs
This is the most reddit campaign played right now, you should be ashamed of yourself

all CK2 games become reddity you learn to live with it

>Slavs blobbing into Hungary
i think you mean retaking their rightful land

t. butthurt danube swabian

I MISS RHODESIA ;___;

Reminder we have a thread that was made earlier

youtube.com/watch?v=41-dLH5YqeU

Is there any way to recover from massive loans and corruption in EU4? My loans are like 15x 300g in size but I have an income of only 2g a month, and I have 13 corruption I can't afford to reduce. If I have to raise army maintenance, it gets even worse. Should I just take all possible loans and spend the money on reducing corruption and then declare bankruptcy? Or is there another way out of this?

yes take enough loans to build a church, pay the loan off

>GROSS EPIC.png
Except it's not you redditor, stop pretending like it's an achievment
Also you relaize this is literally a violation of the Veeky Forums rules right? Pic related will happen to you

>i miss rhodesia

Who sings shit like this? Obviously not actual rhodesians, quality is too high.

>yes take enough loans to build a church, pay the loan off

I'll be more hindered by the inflation and the debt spiral than benefited by the church. Though if I'm going bankrupt obviously I'll try to build some.

Konrad died at the age of 87, I bethrothed Wilhelm the same day.