pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
Summary:
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/creative-assembly-is-making-a-new-unannounced-genre-defining-game/
pcgamesn.com/creative-assembly-new-ip-hiring
pcgamesn.com/total-war-warhammer-ii/total-war-warhammer-trilogy-mortal-empires
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=772885289
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Welcome, friends of the Dawi.

overrated shit games, you guys would even pay to take it up the ass, open your eyes niggers

How can Dorfs deal with Chaos hellcannon spam?

GYROCOPTERS READY

also distraction miners sitting infront while your 200 siege artillery blow it up.

>conquer gallic empire with alot of pain
>finally defeat the roman impostors who keep attacking my coastal towns
>after countless turns have a somewhat stable border with barbarians
>have a political party with the pacifist trait (- loyalty for every faction you are at war with)
>the sassasids and their 50 client states declare war
>party secedes
>have to reconquer half my empire
whose idea was it to add that feature?

Sounds a lot like what happened to Rome all the time in real life.

Am I cheap for always relying on a rapetrain of minotaurs and gorebulls to win my games?

Do it for her user

P O N T U S

Nothin personnel, Germanii
Also where did the Aurelian is weak meme come from? It's only 272/273 and he already conquered Rome and most of southern Italy from the Usurpers and hadn't lost any Balkan territory to the barbarians. I'm the only faction that can give him a hard time.

A few months ago when I was replaying the game with a different faction for the sixth time, I used to complain about how WarHam was taking an eternity to load back then. I had my OS & Steam in an SSD and WarHam in another HDD, which was a WD Black, the fastest HDD you can get. Fast forward to today for personal reasons, I wiped the HDD with the game and reinstalled it with Steam in the same HDD.

This boosted my load times by 60% and the game works fine now that WarHam and Steam share the same location. It just seems that the game is coded to be retarded on purpose, cause I never had any lengthy load times, when my other games and Steam were separate.

red pill me on Darren Total War

Is it true that the Elfs lost a war against the Dawi and ran away from the Old World?

he's a tool who looks really fuckin' weird

Yep, its called War of the Beard and resulted in the dwarves killing the phoenix king and taking his crown.

Its also why there aren't any elves in the old world outside of Athel Loren.

pcgamer.com/creative-assembly-is-making-a-new-unannounced-genre-defining-game/
pcgamesn.com/creative-assembly-new-ip-hiring
Is /twg/ excited for CAs new FPS?

>Ramirez! take out those Greatswords!

What was his fucking problem ?

kek

He trusted once

never again

He's a faggot that refused to join me when I was playing as Welfs.

SIVLAKIA

He couldnt handle a joke

He saw his kind murdered and used by the greedy, came up with a final solution to get rid of them once and for all. A tragic, misunderstood hero.

This turned him edgy.

Reminder to all trve vnderstanders to preorder Thrones of Britannia at the earliest opportunity

>yfw they make a multiplayer shooter that ends up as legit GOTY 2020

After Alien Isolation I genuinely believe the absolute madmen could end up pulling something like that off.

They had to left it behind cause of Malekith invasion of Ulthuan while they were fighting against the Dawi Empire, which was powerfull back then, so ye, they said "fuck it" and tried to save their homeland.

Sadly the guys that made Isolation are no longer with CA.

>make a build almost purely designed to counter dwarfs
>still a close fight and your counter units get their shit kicked in by the units they supposedly counter

soon

B-but dwarves are really hard to play, user...t-they have no cavalry.

Remember when the Rome 2 AI would instantly spike their own elephants the moment they ran out of control?

Good times

these bastard will do anything with the tww2 money except fix the fucking game

dwarves are little shits to fight because their elite units and heroes will fight until death, no matter how much you outplay or outmanouver them. I'm sick and tired of watching Thorgrim, thane and runebearer take 10 minutes to die in a horde of 500 troops

Thanks Saruman

>Radious refuses to port mod over to ED because 'not enough shekels in muh patreon'
>someone offers to port it for free
>Radious is now eternally butthurt and is threatening to quit modding altogether

Ah, that sucks. Still they've got a decent shot at making something better than almost all the shooters around these days; quality seems to be nosediving across the board. I'm definitely interested in whatever it is they have to offer at the very least.

holy shit please link

>You wouldn't download a cataphractoi

Is he still making unit mods for WH?

Is that Mount&Blade Bannerlord?

GIVE ME SOURCE NOW FAMALAMAMAMA

Will there be any point in playing TW once Bannerlord comes out?

>once

once Bannerlord comes out

>playing

>once Bannerlord comes out

>Bannerlord comes out

I hope they will use the TWW assets to make a good Warhammer mod for Bonerlord.

Can you even export models from TW:W? We would have tons of meme videos and sfm versions by now if it would be possible.

Why can't I play as Boris in the campaign? There's no reason not to be able to start out as him.

All we have to do is loudly and unreasonably demand full mod tools from CA.

A quick google gave me couple of threads of some people managing it, though there were some errors here and there.
>There's no reason not to be able to start out as him.
Too many Charlemagnes.
They are apparently planning on adding more Empire start positions:
pcgamesn.com/total-war-warhammer-ii/total-war-warhammer-trilogy-mortal-empires
>“Empire in Mortal Empires currently start in the same place as they did in Warhammer 1, for example, but then we’ll start giving them new starting positions and all that kind of stuff,” Roxburgh says.
Fingers crossed for Boris.

So they got the itch to make an action game again

Hey, it's a beastman behind him!

CA did an alright job on Alien Isolation...

>Xenomorph Total War when?

Boris and Red Duke should be playable, they are basically in game. Red Duke is perfect for ME since he is close to Helves.
Boris won't be much different from Karl though. Someone have to go to vacations to Lustria.

>the plucky peasant militia drives back the gallic war host

I remember playing this on a gamecube and it was pretty fun. I wouldn't mind another improved version of this type of game.

>he still believes

best turin bideo?

Considering the success if TW moving into fantasy, anyone hopeful Taleworlds makes an official fantasy m&b game? Imagine an m&b Warhammer with an actual game development studio behind it. It should be obvious that it would print money.

/twg/ btfo, best mod coming through

What's up with skaven's obsession about their tails?

What is the easiest faction to start with in WH1?
I played as Von Carstain and everyone, including me, got btfo'd by chaos.. Are greenskins safe from their menace?

>Someone have to go to vacations to Lustria.
WELCOME TO LUSTRIA, GENTLEMEN
Dwarfs

the one inside of your heart user

>he doesn't compare tails when meeting somebody first
Casual

dwarves, hands down.
Bretonnia second in line maybe, just due to their relative safety behind the grey mountains and enormous economic potential. Your army roster is pretty lackluster though.

>playing dwarfs

Sorry, short tail. You just wouldn't understand.

never ever

I wish dwarfs were in the position where they got wiped out by greenskins and skaven in 75% of campaigns. If they played as being in a desperate defensive war against huge armies of greenskins, it'd make them actually interesting to play.

>final solution to get rid of them
That's one more for the book.

Is there a way to keep unit count in warhammer smaller, maybe a mod? 20 vs 20 is too much for me to really enjoy, 10 vs 10 wouls be better

1-3 Dwarves
4-6 Dark Elves
7-9 Greenskins
0- High Elves

you know you can use mods to do that right?

>cheating

finally, a twg thread is not complete without the resident autistic mod hater

YES
FUCKING PORT SPARTAN TOTAL WARRIOR
PLEASE CA

link ?

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=772885289

Tailettes, when will they ever learn?

Dwarves should just have a +20% upkeep

Buff skaven. I played a dwarf campaign with the grudges mod and the skaven grudge (remove all skaven) was settled by the ai. Not cool.

When are they going to do Age of Discoveries : Total War?

Saxons or Jutes?

I just like blasting charges.

please link or give a screenshot. Really wamt this to be real.

Can I play the Empire like I play Empire:Total War, successfully? Lines of muskets, cannons, light cav and gunpowder cav?

why do people love him anonymous-san

Never played Total War game. Is Warhammer 2 a good starter? The Skaven seem cool

>expecting proof from someone clearly fabricating baseless tales about based radious

Please be true

So are you guys excited for Total War: Alexander?

Empire doesn't actually have dedicated melee light cav, although substitute that with reiksguard or demigryphs and you might have fun if not effectiveness.

heh...you could say that warhammer is a pretty good...starting point for total war...
but how about when you're tested in the field and reached some vnderstanding, you come play with the big boys over at history total war
catch you on the flip side... kid