Its sunday morning

>its sunday morning
>Beanman and Friends is on your local Fox affiliate's morning block of cartoons
>The story teaches kids about valuing liberty and implants anti-fiat ideals
>It's actually bretty cute too so you end up looking over your kid's shoulders and watching it too
>your wife nudges you and mocks you
>you crack a smile and shrug it off, having kept your investment in bitbean secret all these years
>she still believes you when you say you "manage major accounts" to earn your salary

Brought a tear to my eye OP

>the glow of the screen stung my eyes, but the pain felt good.
>i hadn't felt this way since the cheeto happening
>meme magic had done it
>my /b/ros had done it

>a tear strolled down my face, onto my keyboard,
>i raised my fists in a flurry of euphoric autism—WE DID IT user
> I, along with hundreds of early-adopting neets, had secured a small fortune with the help of a family-friendly bean

a FAMILY FRIENDLY fortune at that

>anti fiat ideals...
>beancoin....
are you actually retarded?

the mods are deleting beancoin threads. i repeat the mods are deleting beancoin threads. i have had ENOUGH of these lying, stealing rats! we cant put up with this any longer

Fiat means force, fiat currency has value by force. No one is forcing you to buy bitbean.

>Fiat money has been defined variously as: Any money declared by a government to be legal tender. State-issued money which is neither convertible by law to any other thing, nor fixed in value in terms of any objective standard. Intrinsically valueless money used as money because of government decree.

the government in the case being the dev

tfw too intelligent to realize we're all the bitbean developer

Nope, cause I invested in the exchange that you so many of you are saying if going to make this pump

haha okay man

This green bean is the future.

The shilling for this is disgusting.

>shilling
if you think this coin doesn’t have real potential then call up the fucking developer! talk to him about it

i just bought another 1 btc worth because fuck you

Get in the fucking grave

BITBEAN IS KING

26 sat now.

I'm crying lads

>this pasta is coming true in front of our eyes

bids are piling up at 25... something might happen tonight...

and this is with only Veeky Forums knowing about this coin so far

i'm just happy people listened at 11 sat, I would hate to be the only one with gainz like we're about to witness

i didn't get in quite that low but nice job

i honestly think this could take off if it hits reddit

imagine what could happen if Veeky Forums worked together instead of fighting and trying to push different politically-agenda'd coins that will never get mainstream success (or coins with creepy non-english speaking devs)

beanman is about putting family first

Some of these bean shill threads are actually funny enough that I bought in, even though it's an obvious scam.

I have to say, A+ for effort. Also if you could wait to dump until June that'd be great.

>obvious scam

in what way?

it's a group effort, man. make some memes to redpill the nobeaners and it will keep going up. bean magic is real!

>33 sat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

nobeaners ETERNALLY on suicide watch

>inb4 their rollodex of tried and true shilling that doesn't work anymore