/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21921/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77571/
mega.nz/#!VJ1knTzI!Zad6-FmK8ISRTyAn-J3eBy-2N4jVSouAzuTR07fcukc
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg
imgur.com/a/6MloO
imgur.com/a/Vlo6X
imgur.com/a/IhlFa
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79335/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st

What do you folks think of my redguard trap?

Kill elves.

longhorn are you drunk again?

looks more like a twink than trap

>ring nose
>hairy armpit
Ewwww...

How many racemixed characters do we have in tesg?

hey kiddo, just get home from school?

Can someone help me with this?

XP32E is below SOS, which results in a permanent loincloth even when no armor is on
If I put SOS below XP32E I get nudity but then my SOS racemenu sliders break. What's the solution?

havent played skyrim in like 5 years what are the must have mods for it?

Would tie to a wall by the nosering and then I'd smash his ass with my fist while he begs me to stop. I'd continue this until his ass looks like something out of a Nezumi drawing. Then I'd make him bellyride a horse and say him goodbye.

>orsimer

It's Sunday, user

>those man shoulders

Pee and fart, Devious butt, Diaper lovers skyrim for starter.

Anyone have custom race recommendations? Thinking of Ningheim but it looks to be a bit old and not sure how it would handle changing body style and textures.

Orcs did nothing wrong

Custom race

If you're just using it to have a custom body and texture for a character you can just use the Custom Races mod.

Is there unlimited levels and skill points

I use Ningheim, it's a pain in the arse. Use Custom Races instead.

I'd tone down the lip specular a bit.

Orcs did nothing right
Orcs don't do anything but fart around and wait to get genocided

Which body?

use the included patch for xmpse

Curious. What about it gives you issue? I use it just fine.

>Orcs don't do anything
But they start a new Orsinium after getting run out of the last one about three times a year. That's doing something.

im always drunk

UUNP Skinny with a lot of fuckery. I can upload if you want

Orc society is simple, and there's nothing wrong with that. Strongholds are top comfy and harbor a tight-knit community.

Man i really like this character.
What's his backstory so far? Or you haven't gotten down yet?

If I do the switch to UUNP from UNP, how does it handle the customized body? is it exclusive for the player character, or do I need to work with another mod to take care of that?

>I use Ningheim
dude same

I installed it but the bsa doesn't show up in MO's archive tab

Midras' father was an Imperial, and Eriandel's was an Altmer
UUNP isn't a body by itself, it's just bodyslide for the whole UNP family. And no the bodies you generate with it will be applied to all females unless you use a custom race

Body mesh covers all NPCs and the player. If you want variation, you need to make sure the weight slider functions properly for your UUNP body.

I just don't like all the bells and whistles on the race, such as the race powers and unique eyes. However, the eye meshes are very nice and there's Mikan replacements for them. If I could choose though, I would go Custom Races, but I'm not moving that all over now. I also don't seem to get vampire fangs, but it's not like I can tell, kek.

Ningheim does make some qt males as long as you don't go full Urshi textures imo.

dude ugly

>UUNP Skinny with a lot of fuckery. I can upload if you want
Would appreciate that. I can never get flat chests without the whole thing caving in.

Pls halp

Is there any way I can just move the game and my mods over to the SSD???

Installing Skyrim on an SSD takes like 5 minutes, and you can just drag and drop your Data foler to your new Skyrim install. Unless you use MO, I don't know how that would work.

The basic gist is that he is an orcish warrior that fought the Forsworn with such ferocity that they captured him and forcibly turned him into a briarheart, making him an asset for themselves instead of killing him.

Just need to flesh out some details and write him a proper backstory one of these days.

>Ningheim does make some qt males as long as you don't go full Urshi textures imo.
i just made a custom mashup based off skysight, i think it worked out pretty well in balancing ruggedness and prettyboy-ness

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21921/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77571/
Are these two mods not compatible somehow? Mod Organizer says they don't interfere with each other, but activating More Vampire Eyes will cause my guy's head to revert to those not so pretty dawnguard vampire textures.

Related to Ningheim; I have a racemenu preset made with it from old setup, could it be possible to at least get the face work without it?

I had a feeling it may have been about some of the custom race traits. I barely notice that shit. Same with the eyes since I have to make snowflake everything anyway.

As for the teeth, why not sculpt them?

You can just drag and drop the MO folder too. You need to redirect the gamepaths for it to work after it.

Is it really that easy? I also have enb and a bunch of ini edits too.

I know I can just copy the ini files but would I have to reinstall the enb?

Use the Steam option to move the installation. Then drag and drop the files that were left behind.

Make a backup copy of your MO stuff in case you fuck things up.

If you're on steam you should be able to make a second steam library on the new drive, copy the game to that and reinstall the game to the new location. It should get recognized without downloading anything during the install.

For MO just move the directory to wherever you want it on the SSD. Hit the gears button in the top bar and you'll get the executables list. Just make sure everything is pointing to the right place now and you should be good.

mega.nz/#!VJ1knTzI!Zad6-FmK8ISRTyAn-J3eBy-2N4jVSouAzuTR07fcukc

You'll wanna use a texture with flat normal maps like Fair Skin Complexion or you'll get weird shadows

Damn, X has fallen on hard times lately

Thanks user.

What if I use NMM?

I have no idea how that would work I haven't used NMM in a very long time.

I think he needs to black some waifus

>he didn't go to Sunday School today

Wow get the heck off my christian imageboard

ikr
youtube.com/watch?v=rTfa-9aCTYg

WouldkeeplockedinchastityandchainedtothebasementwallbesideAda/10

>install a mod
>redo patches
>crashes when main menu loads
>still crashes after removing the mod and redoing the patches

Nah, the teeth are fine. It might even be that they're there, but I can't tell. I don't often notice the race powers because I don't use them, but whenever I switch from vampire to human (to test hair or eyes or something), all that crap comes up in the top left corner. Ningheim also uses a constant ActiveScript to monitor the player, but I honestly can't remember if all race mods do that.

Yeah, I think any custom race can look good with the right textures. One of the fun thing about them is that you don't have to touch vanilla textures.
>playing Kiseenaji back in the day
>every Khajiit has 2K textures on my GTX 460
Sasuga.

Interesting.

Did he have a long lasting feud against them or was it a random encounter that happened during his travels?

Hey, just a heads up, Storytime in 20 minutes.
Might want to read back on these for a full understanding.
imgur.com/a/6MloO
Or atleast this: imgur.com/a/Vlo6X

Nice, can't wait.
Good thinking, posting the preceding stories.

I'll be here. I was wondering when you were going to do so

I'm thinking that the Forsworn sacked his stronghold (claiming it stood on rightful Forsworn clay, of course) and he was the last man standing, still killing while the battle had already been long lost.

Awesome!

Nathyn's Dad was a Redguard, his mother a Dark Elf.

Rohan is half Nord from Hoboknight, and half Imperial.

Jeanne and Sam are both half Imperial-half Breton.

Are butts allowed?

Stop using NMM.

Whys Jeanne got horns if shes not part Bosmer

Clothed butts might be, bare butts with hints of poophole and cameltoe definitely aren't.

It's a plugin conflict, not a file conflict. Here's how to fix that.

Sorry this took so long, I'm playing with MO2 for my fallout 4 modding and it caused my nxm manager to forkbomb, which I had to fix.

Traitor.

Get nice and cosy, it's a long one. Not posting in the thread because it's far too long.

imgur.com/a/IhlFa

Warning: Misery.

I am getting this message even though I downloaded the lazy man's SKSE ini from the nexus and put it in the proper folder. Is this normal?

What's the mod to get the floating weapon?

Sam gave them to her when they were kids. He's the magic user like his mom, Eveline, and Jeanne was the tomboy warrior like her dad. Eveline as a form of punishment refused to remove the horns until Sam did it himself, but he never did because when they were teenagers during one night when he was looking through old tomes, he tried to summon a Dremora, but was unable to control it, when he tried to seal it back away, he ended up sealing it inside himself. hense the reason he has two names now.
Now he's just a wondering mass murderer trying to seek out even more power.

tl;dr They are from magic, not birth.

Why don't you try actually reading the error and doing what it says instead of asking if it's normal? Of course it's not normal, it's throwing an error.

boring

>decide to give mihai another chance and download his new ogre mod since skyrim could really use ogres
>pleasantly surprised to find theyre not 20 feet tall and brokenly loud
>since ogres are kin to orcs under malacath he put a bunch of them near just about every stronghold
>theyre pointlessly aggressive and attack rapidly
>if I defend myself the orcs side with them
Great.
The animations are also terrible and theyre way too fast as well.

Favorite snow mod?
I like HQ Snow Texture

No

It just werks

ENB snow, or this nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/79335/

Man I admire your dedication. I have lots of stories in my head involving many of my characters and a new one came to me just today but I don't think I could produce that much text and that many screenshots just for one of them.

I'm not even done reading yet, but I have to chime in to say that this is some grade A stuff. Great work.

this is very lewd

Anyone know what body this is?

Man this is getting me pumped to work on Team Hircine's story.
Not sure how far I'm at in the story right now but this is a great read so far.

some variation of unpb

How do people tell between UNP and CBBE anyway? is there any difference?

In the drop down menu, hit edit, then put -forcesteamloader in the arguments bar for the SKSE entry and hit modify. It's not rocket science. Did you not watch or read any fucking tutorials about how to actually use MO before you started using it? It's important to understand the shit you use.

correct

Do you get unlimited levels and skill points

How come every time I use a skill like blacksmithing or something I can't make shit

Is it ok to level in instances and just continue the quest chains or do you skip ahead like in wow

what poor censoring.

I think you are in the wrong general mate.

>14

A fantastic read. I definitely didn't cry at the end.

oof
I admire the detail in all the screenshots, especially with how many there were. Impeccable story as always.

Glad you enjoyed it/are enjoying. Yeah, this almost killed me, but I wanted to do something big before Monster Hunter takes over my life.

Anyway, you lucky devils get another storytime shortly. Not from me, from Mord. Maybe another 10 minutes or so?

So is it worth getting SE yet?

Nah, give it another year

Nah, give it another decade