Rich kids?

Do they have brains?
>be me, wagecuck security guard working at a resort with apartment units ranging from 2mil to 5mil
>get to know a tenant who works 70 hours a week to keep his rent even though he's loaded he does side jobs, rarely sleeps, works off all he eats
>meet wallstreet fag tenant (can't mention who but cough cough big bank cough cough opened fake accounts under people's names without them knowing cough cough)
>his kid is around 18 and we chat a bit while I'm off duty, have to be careful because these guys are such pricks they literally look for reasons to report staff and get them fired
asks me "why not just buy a few houses and rent them out? Steady income stream of 10k a month or so easy, I don't get why you guys don't just do that"
>look at him real hard for a bit, wonder if he's being sarcastic or an asshole (or both)
kid goes on to say "I mean I know it's hard to save up money but it doesn't cost that much you only need a million to start"
>mfw this kid is being completely serious

Just kill me. I'll be stuck a wagekek forever.

>t. COPE'ing wageslave

>born to poor immigrant parents who are a living meme
>faggot cuck kid never has to work a day in his life
I'm not coping I'm crying.

its just a way of life.

you interacting with people outside your social class nigga dont fuck around

all you can do is hope you can build enough of a life for your kids to be able to have the same thoughts as that fuckhead there.

don't forget even though he may seem braindead to you he'll accomplish a lot more than you ever will because of his family connections and wealth. He just doesn't need to be nice and can say whatever he wants to people like you and I.

You do realize how easy it is to get loans in USA right?

I'm in college and qualify for a 10k unsecured personal loan, i'm sure you could do much better if you walked into the bank with a business plan

Poorfags are so stupid, literally the entire world wants you to make money and will lend you the money to do so. You just have tiny balls and no ideas.

It's not an absence of brains, it's a typical teenager with the naivety and lack of life experience that goes with being that age. Combined with the fact that he's in a family of wealth, he's probably entirely ignorant of the average wageslaves annual salary, lifestyle and living circumstances. It's like you saying to an ant: "come on bro, just jump over that 2 foot puddle, it's easy" You can't relate to or appreciate the ant's experience in the same way this kid can't relate to yours.

Either that, or he was just filling an awkward silence with a throwaway comment.

It's another edition of wagie wagie gets trolled again.

>having kids

Horrible financial advice

You can live at least two social classes higher with all your disposable time and income

He sounds like a smart guy good ideas, op. You should try doing what he says.

Just start robbing. Security guard is a good cover. And you are surrounded by rich people. It is pure profit.

>two social classes higher
I don't think your social class means diddly squat if you don't pass it on to your progeny

>10k a month
>a million
This is a 12% capitalization rate. I don't own any property, but is this even anywhere near possible?

I don't doubt he pulled those numbers out of his ass, but technically he said that the million is to start, so maybe he meant that the 10k would come after a while.

Yes. At $1m investment, calculate 10% piti monthly. $100k per month (you're paying). If your charging rents above this amount - you should be - making >10% - that's $10k. But you'll probably need an extra $50 - 100k in reserves for when shtf - i.e. repairs and such.

This is a meme to keep people poor

Dying rich with no progeny is a meme to give the government your money

>what is a will

>what is childlessness

Something that is completely okay as well as the ethical thing to do

My point is at some point that money is either going to go to someone's kids or the government. So why not your own?

Lol. Mfw autocorrect always is wagecuck.

I feel ya man. Its all relative. For example i am doing exactly that but with cucksheds.

I run equipment and have some construction knowledge.

Diging a small pond ina woods with a nice water feature and putting 3 cedar cabins up to rent.

Will continue this, buold storage sheds, buy others, and then grow to the point what richkid says is peanutes.

Its all the same process just scaled user.

Start hunting for a duplex. Live in one side and rent the other. NEVER take their rents as your money. Take it for emergency repaurs and investing in the next.

Continue the monopoly game. 4 green houses, 1 red motel. Repeat until sitting on am island in Hawaii and desciding where to diversify to rather it be ipo, options, oil, metals, etc... so when real estate tanks or laws change u now have cattle ranches or something.

Git gud user.

You have an interesting opportunity to see the best and worst of the rich fron a wagecuck position.

There is a lifetime worth of knowledge awaiting you in those condos man. Their are also life ruining cucks that will tske advantage of you just for sick enjoyment.

Learn all u can feom them and watch for snakes. A few of them know that by being kind to u and sharing knowledge that you will be a viable and trust worthy partner in the future when u make it.

This is the time to be making rich friends user.

For fucks sake you $200 in shotcoins is nothing to sneaze at u faggot

He will get a lot further being kind and respectful.

>i have an idea for millions. "Here user have 10k for 10% stake in your company. I wish you the best."

Its way better than.

>"lol stay poor faggot."

Kek. I got like 40k in equity. 80% of that is 32k? And that is 20% of $160k?

So with 0 effort i can easily get at least a $160 loan right now

Lol, believe it or not some rich kids mean well bit have just a hard as a time relating to us poor fags as we do to them. Its very interesting making friends that are really rich. We talk about tenis and go to art shows and shit wgile i jist try not to embarass myself.

Then they come crash on my couch and we go to the drag races and mud runs. Run through the pit and shit. They try and use the word Yall without forcing it and jist cant. Its a good time.

I get the hookup on floor seats and these kids have snapchat stories that boggle the minds of their rich friends.

Less than $500 to get my sac cut.

WORTH IT

Throw away oportunity to learn from the rich away to go get raped in jail and have them hate u.

Fuckin

Kek

7 billion people user. I got like 10 pairs of brother and sister in laws. I got like 4 neices and nephews and a whole ball team on the way. Their rich unle will leave them a trust fund. I have 0 oatience and changing diapers would make me puke. I have worked 31 years to have this life why fuck it up woth a kid

No. Banks want to sell you debt so they can repackage the debt and sell it to another entity at a profit who will then attempt to collect on the debt.

Banks are no longer in the business of loans.

>small loan of a million bucks

People like you have a business model that is almost entirely dependent on a gamut of other entities being cooperative.

Eventually you are going to spend more money on political and compliance costs than you are receiving from rent.

Its the cycle of social mobility OP.

>First generation works there asses off to get into the middle class.
>Send there children to good school but more importantly instill strong work ethic and good values

>Second generation to Third generation also works hard, Improves standard of living and becomes well off.
>Sometimes get a lucky brake or just blessed with high intelligence or ambition
>Become very rich

>Not always the case but focus on career leads to kids of this generation lacking proper guidance.
>Kids end up lazy, dumbfucks with a really poor work ethic.
>likely become junkies, either die early oh waste all of parents money on meaningless shit
>end up back in lower class.
>cycle repeats

>muh theorycraft

To be honest, if you are this dead set against children it is bad advice to ever have them. If you are on the fence about it, you likely will be fine having them IF you find the right person. This will likely involve finding someone who understands your division of family and work may be a bit more lopsided than other relationships may be accustomed to.

>kid goes on to say "I mean I know it's hard to save up money but it doesn't cost that much you only need a million to start"

The kid doesn't know the value of money and his fuckup dad never bothered to teach him. These "people" will never stoop down to making legwork for a small business - making and shipping packages, lifting and moving that shit, managing your own accounts, etc...

If I tell you there is an opportunity to make an extra $50 a day, does that get you excited? I bet it does. Do you think an extra $50 a day gets those fgts excited? Hell no. Thats one advantage you have over them. The secret is that $50 a day can become bigger amounts if you work on it.

Well, he's probably talking about saving up 1M to get a 3-4M property. Use 20% for downpayment, pay relevant fees, and keep the extra for emergency expenses.

A 3-4M property can net you 10K a month easily and it's not hard to manage if you have a lot of free time.

>big bank cough cough opened fake accounts under people's names without them knowing.
This literally could be most major banks

Living in a bubble

yes don't be a cuck always get at least 10 % cap rate

Not here man. 0 zoning laws and i can litterally build and maintain my own assets. If theu work, cool. If not, cash out and go on about my day.

I could just as easily make 100k or borrow it against the value of my cabins and gamble on an oil well without ever even renting one.