Convince me, Veeky Forums, on which coin I should invest $1,000. I've been seeing a lot of PIVX, BITB, ETH, and PoSW...

Convince me, Veeky Forums, on which coin I should invest $1,000. I've been seeing a lot of PIVX, BITB, ETH, and PoSW. Also what's the best wallet and or exchange to use for alt coins?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/#markets
poswallet.com
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only one answer

PoSW

search $waves on Twitter and see it for yourself

PoSW. PIVX is still a gold hodl, but massive gains ahead for PoSW hodlers. $5-$10 easy within months.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/posw-coin/#markets

Their own exchange got the most volume, which is good because it means the service is getting used.

Don't fall for any exit scams FUD. There's plenty of time until you have to worry about that, until then just enjoy the gains.

And even then, there's no incentive if the website is a success.

Notice that PoSW is an actual USEFUL service. PIVX is a DASH clone with aweful coin distribution and it's at $2 with a higher circulating supply. PoSW will get there guaranteed.

Why PoSW? Why would I want to buy in at its all time high? Who says it's going any higher

where can I buy PoSW? maybe i'm retarded but I can't really figure out the PoSWallet site. It seems like there is no way to source any outside money into it like USD that I could use to buy PoSW and I'm not sure what staking is or how to do it and it looks like the only way to gain coins is through exchanging other coins. Any other exchanges and wallets that I could use for PoSW?

Buy BTC and transfer it to PoSWallet. Then put the BTC into exchange wallet, exchange for PoSW, put that into stake wallet, and sit on cash baby.

Basically this. This this this.

POSW has a useful service. The exit scam concerns are also completely warranted (they encourage you to stake coins on their platform) but again, if the website is a success, there should be little concern for them to exit scam - they will be making money hand over fist.

Staking is automatic once you put your jewcoins into from Exchange to Staking Wallet. Aside from that, you can also steal minuscule amounts of coins from faucet.

Will random faucet'd coins even gain anything from stakes?

1. Make account at poswallet.com
2. Use aprest as refferal ID (optional)
3. Click Dashboard Scroll till you find the coin you want a wallet for
4. Click “Generate XXXXX wallet address” to create the wallet
5. Click Faucets find the coin you just made a wallet for and click it
6. Free coins sent to your wallet
7. Trade or keep the free coins

The reason posw has value is it pays dividends from the fees it collects from users

This synchronized occurrence of
>Quads
>Successive Dubs x2
>Dubs

It's a sign anons.

Just believe.

You can download the POSW client if you feel safer not holding coins online.

posw and bitb nigga

WHY DID YOU HIDE THE TOTAL SUPPLY OF PIVX IN YOUR COMPARISON IMAGE

If it were my money i wouldnt hesitate to buy Posw

Im not shilling. That is what i would buy.

I sold Pivx already around 2$ and after posw gains will buy back in with more. But posw all the way

I didnt

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/pivx/

I have no idea what the total is. I suspect there isn't a total (inflationary since day 1??)

This guy disagrees