One Piece Games General - /opgg/

You know you would edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Previous:

>wake up
>no Pudding

NEKO ISN'T THAT GOOD

DON'T RUIN G4 FOR GLOBAL HE'S STILL A BIG FUCKING DEAL

G4 is the only Legend that can clear Anni Island Part 2.

>Goldcucks won't pull on """""""Silverfest""""""" so they can hoard all the Kayas and Croacus for themselves

but isn't that something we're getting in a few weeks

we don't have G4.............................

you can also clear it extermely easily with a team of all the 2nd batch of 20th anni strawhats
hope you're ready for some pulls goy

I'm gonna really laugh my ass off when instead of guaranteed G4 globads get some shitty sugo where you get "a chance at G4". Global devs even said that this version of the game would be 'different' than jp in many ways. Don't be surprised when G4 sugo is a shit-show.

You may only post in this thread if you are a part of the 30 million bounty master race

reporting in

30 million "I had V1 Robin or Rayray during the Franky ranking" master race
My only failing

Can't wait for part 2 to hit global before G4 to prove this statement wrong
Literally git gud you nerds

I bet they'll nerf it.

Can I even see my own bounty anywhere?

>globads literally need content to be nerfed to have a chance of beating it

(You)

Less than three hours until G4 is announced.

Get hype.

Just report it.

The SK vers of the game made it so the 9th multi you got a guaranteed red out of 4 choices
G4, v2 boa, akainu and I think v2 law
So 1/4 chance of g4 with 9 multis is pretty shit

What did Oda mean by this?

Kaido porked Big Mom and she got Oven, Daifuku, and Katakuri out of it.

Kaido got deep depression out of it.

>Buy the $5 set for shits and giggles
>Pull Nami

I want to take it back.

>Page 9 already

Dead game.

>got TS Brook from mine

Um, guys. G4 announcement in like 50 minutes.

Get hype, don't just let the thread die.

>Bought the 5 set.
>Only have TS Sanji and TS Nami out of everything from the pull
>Pull TS Nami

Fuck this

what are u guys talking about? Jp things?

Something that I actually didn't think of until last night, were bounty titles. Like, there's a title for 30 million, right? If I'm stuck in the 20s, and there are literally no more rankings ever again, it seems like I'll permanently be locked out of getting that title.

Daily reminder that G4 and TS Luffy suck ass and you're saving you're gems for nothing.

Once you witness the raw power of Neko, Lucy, judge and fuji you will know

i have neko and he doesnt seem all that great desu

>implying I'm saving for any legend in particular
>implying I'm not saving for saving for 2rd anni, where I'll just pull everything

>2rd anni

>he doesnt know about the securd anni that only VIP people know about

who do you guys think the next legend with an actual unique mechanic will be?

V2 Ts Luffy

Doing rerolls and saving accounts with sugos on HP, and since the fes is now over, which should I go with? Top 3 options are Law (3x driven), Cavendish or Akainu, kinda leaning sakazuki, part because he's my favorite 海軍 part because he's really fuckin strong

Rate my box fuckers, I know it's shit, but at least I have log Luffy and Doffy damnit
Who should I use as Luffy subs? I only have 186 cost so I'm using Doffy Zoro Fossa Sogeking right now

V3*

>Ray-Ray shop Corazon

Either way, you should reroll during the next Sugo so you have a real legend. I highly recommend TS Luffy but NOT Neko. Akainu would be acceptable as well.

They haven't done a combo hit legend so hopefully that

If I were you I'd consider restarting and going for either Neko, Akainu or V2 law. don't listen to the troglodyte over hereReason I say to not go for TS Luffy is because we might get him as a guaranteed legend come anniversary. And the reason i'm telling you to restart is that the game is going to be getting extremely difficult with a lot of bullshit raids, colos and invasions that require specific rr you don't have that.

Why were you working on a second Tesoro?

How do you only have 15 units?

Log Luffy not considered that good anymore? well, shit.

Cost restrictions won't let me put the 5* in my Doffy team so I boosted a second drop I got a little bit just to fill space.

the rest of the box are some other random raid drops like zephyr and a bunch of turtles/evolvers

He's good, I see him paired with Friend Blackbeards to pass through barriers.
F2P uses 5+ Luffy for a lot of things.

I'd drop the second Tesoro, even if it's for cost.

How do you check your own ranking?

What's your ID? I'll check for you.

question: does Akainu's leader ability add on top of already beneficial Red orbs?
IE:
Red sub unit with a red orb, does he get Akainu + Beneficial or does Akainu just override it completely?

What

13 million

The first one.

Thanks, at least I got the full million on every ranking I did. I'd have to kill myself if I had .5 or something.

It's as simple as this: if the unit has a red orb then it gets the 3.94 boost

so if RR sandersonia has a red orb and it counts as matching(sailor ability), then it gets the 3.94 boost

if it doesn't have a red orb then 2.25

He was asking if red units still got the 50% extra damage for orb matching.

Which is yes.

Extra island mad crowded. Its an active OP party.

Any tips on starting with Akainu? (JP) The box I rolled with him is pretty whatever as far as I know; 5* Kinemon repping big power so far

I'm assuming the basics with raid mingo and raid mihawk, what else? I know the Eneru raid is coming up soon, should i go for him?

also meant to ask; any of the FN characters worth getting off the bat? I noticed there's that one selection of a bunch like Ace, Smoker, Arlong, etc then the timed normal ones. (Coming back to the game; the selection is new to me)

Okay for Akainu you're just going to want strong red units, so yeah go after Ace, Arlong and Alvida.

Well, if you're actually keeping that box (which I wouldn't) i'd assume you go for Arlong to make your akainu team less shit.

well, sugofes is over, i plan to rayray points sell everything that's not in that top row or TS chopper honestly, i just did the chopperman mission for the free 4* alvida so that's nice.

>Selling Diamante or the fishmen
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

? i guess i'll keep them then

>ray shopping units that aren't dupes

oh shit nigger what are you doing

DESU this
All of your units have some use since you don't have much right now, but you can sell Flintlock Izo probably.

I honestly wouldn't even sell Izo incase there's a "mono dex" fortnight or for some random niche fucking dex strats for a fortnight.

Don't fucking ever sell RR units that aren't dupes. You will regret it.

I see, good to know then, must be a real bitch getting enough ray points for skulls then. any other way to get them? i know they're only for super evo/5*+ or whatever but 10k points wew lad

You get good enough to farm them from invasions... You don't even currently have a character with a +, don't even worry about that right now.

You farm the skulls at end game.
When you clear a raid, you may get "invaded" by a harder raid boss, and they have a chance of dropping one.

Boats are what you spend points on.

Post free pulls

Day 1

3* Chaka

Day 2

I only have 2 of the boosted units, neat. Oh well I'm not pulling before I have 150 gems, so I'll be passing.

There's nothing I really want.

Good thing we get free pulls.

If there's nothing you want you must already have some pretty fantastic shit. I just got back into the swing of things so I'm missing all these new units. TS Brook is the oldest unit here.

Dupe

>tfw I'll never pull a legend off of free pulls

I'm gonna pull Reiju with my free pulls!

I'm going to pull Carrot with my free pulls

alright lads show of hands how many gems you got saved in the bank

i got 112, exhausted my load on that boa sugo and got one snake sister and 3 dupe legends

I have 118, I really want to pull day one with how amazing those boosted units are but A) Pulling without the guaranteed legend is throwing your gems away and B) I'm gonna wait for reddit to get the reroll data so I can see how shitty the rates are.

201. It's gonna be really fucking hard not to pull until anni so I hope i can manage.

I have a few saved up

Do you think you'll get more than a Sengoku this time?

I'm hoping for two Sengokus at least, I need more Ray points

who's your most sought after legend?

Good question. My strongest teams (RR wise) are Slasher and Free Spirit, so a Borsalino or TS Luffy would be great. I'd also kill for a Magellan, Blackbeard or Shirahoshi. My shooters are absolute shit, so idk what I'd do with an Ace or v2 Boa

The game likes to not give people the legends they need or that would complement the legends that individual has. So I predict you'll pull the best shooters (v2 boa, ace, usopp, marg).

This is what happened to me. I wanted to build Free Spirits but ended up pulling units that didn't complement my box, like drivens cerebral. All I want is my TS luffy bandai you greedy fucks.

Regardless, good luck, and remember this post when you pull all the shit I mentioned.

As somebody who has been playing with ts luffy as soon as it hit global, trust me on this - you don't want him anymore. After pulling Neko in his debut, ts luffy is starting to get very uncomfortable, it shows in 50 stamina colos. I can normal attack mini bosses with no specials or just a neko and they'll die. If the future is legends like Neko where they're incredible from the start with no specials (Lucy, Judge...) i'm not sure how ts luffy/g4 will survive. They've pushed G4 so far back it almost feels dated.

yes it's quite disheartening

I'll probably pull the unit once he's obsolete as a captain

I'm.... Sorry. I still use him when I find I can which is forests and colos he's great at. I beat Law and farmed Orlumbus with him. I'll continue to forest bust with him whenever they decide to give us Kizaru or BB.

>a ridiculously overpowered legend somehow makes a decently overpowered legend shit

That's not how it works.

Rolling in luffy alabasta bounty berries

TS Luffy is "Decently" over powered for one turn, it's your burst turn. All the other "ridiculous" shit are overpowered forever. I know it doesn't matter in things like raids since you ONLY need one turn, but it really shows in 50 stamina colos. When you can't afford to pop a luffy and you need IVA to survive it's age and the direction of the game truly show. I'm not saying ts luffy is shit... he's one of my favorite leads, but c'mon.

Well fuck, those Rookie Chopperman missions actually have some real nice rewards down the line.

Wish the guide would have mentioned that, so much stamina wasted now.

I strongly dislike what these buggy books imply. Must burn them before the game thinks i want to pull him

Why wouldn't you want to pull him?