Should I anglicize my German last name?

Should I anglicize my German last name?

t. 2 parts English, 1 part German.

No

What IS your last name? Some German surnames are fine.

Well, what even is your last name?

Drumpf

definitely, try to find something that sounds more... iconic. changing the end to a p for one would help

>2 parts English, 1 part German.

Uh...

I'd rather not tell. Suffice to say it's in the top ten of most common German surnames.

It's perfectly possible, learn to fractions.

I felt the other part wasn't worth mentioning.

No it isn't you fucktard, it is literally impossible to be 1/3 anything. You can get kind of close but you can never be 1/3 german.

Do it.

What if my DNA test comes back with 33.33...% german genes?

It's literally impossible, your DNA test is pseudoscience bullshit anyway. For it to get anywhere near that number would take a fuckton of generations which would go back to the point where English and German weren't even cemented as ethnicities.

Gilgamesh was 1/3 divine. Checkmate.

That's because his dad double teamed his mom with a god and magic. That's the entire point of making him 1/3 god, it doesn't make logical sense.

OP didn't say he was 1/3 each you stupid little faggot. And again, it is completely possible to be 1/3 something, use the brain God gave you for once in your life.

Actually he was 2/3 divine, his mother was a god and his father was a demigod.

Do the math you imbecile. You will never be able to get exactly 1/3 because parentage revolves around multiples of 2. Again, you can get close, but you cannot be 1/3 anything.

That would make him 3/4

No, but you should add a "von" in front of your name.

tell that to the Babylonians

>top ten most common German surnames:
>Müller
>Schmidt
>Schneider
>Fischer
>Weber
>Meyer
>Wagner
>Becker
>Schulz
>Hoffmann

Why would you want to anglicize any of these names when they're all common anyways?

Yes, and move to England.