>Discord
discord.gg/W9jSqq9
>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/mage-decks/secret-mage/
imgur.com/a/i9GCG#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>colorado playing secret mage right now

Is this actually a thing? Anyone have a list? Never run into this shit, kind of curious if it's viable or not. 2 mirror entities 2 counterspells I assume?

its called tempo mage

Apologize.

>Hunter Legendary Weapon
>Warrior Legendary Weapon
>2 neutral Legendaries

Will they be good/interesting, /hsg/?
Surely they're saving them for last for a reason, right?

Fourth for fuck priest

It's a like low T2, high T3 deck. Usually called tempo mage. You see it all over ranks 15-10 since it's pretty cheap to construct if you have karazhan.

Kinda good, if curve and draws are perfect. And could be crafted for 1800 dust.
vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/mage-decks/secret-mage/

If it were anything good, they would have revealed it already.

Hunter isn't allowed to have good cards

I quit at Kharazan
Has Hunter been allowed to be good after LoE?

>Surely they're saving them for last for a reason, right?
Yes because we see the filler trash last

It's Tier 2 or Tier 3 but it got a really good new secret in this set that should buff it a lot

the name tempo mage hasn't been used for 8 months

we didnt even know about arfus and the lich king and death knight cards until the monday reveal stream last time

>Surely they're saving them for last for a reason, right?
Or they want to make excuses right away, on reveal, to not let whales get anger and cancel preorders.

it has one counter queue deck now to deal with one popular deck(raza priest) and one other counter queue deck(secret mage)

it get shit on by every popular tempo deck and jade druid

>THEORYCRAFTING EXCITEMENT TIME

What deck are you planning on playing when Kobolds and Catacombs® releases this Thursday?

What kind of Algo does blizzard have in place to knock your ass back down to earth after winning a few in a row? You know, the matches where you mulligan and your deck's lowest card is a 4 drop and your opponent has the perfect curve? I mean there's no way it's random, you can usually tell within the first 2 turns how things are going to go...

jade

There's basically one more round of reveals coming up. If there's anything good, that's when we'll see it. Afterwards they dump the fillers.

Elemental shaman.

It's based on the number of packs you buy

hunter shouldn't even exist in its current state
it's just rogue with none of the removal, the draw power and the efficiency, what the fuck is the point

It looks like most places have started calling it Secret Mage. Tempo Storm still calls it Tempo Mage though.

explore ungoro ransom geist till I get someone

The same decks I already play because it would cost hundreds of dollars to actually get every card and be able to freely experiment and I'll only have enough gold for like 15 packs which likely will get me 1 legendary and maybe 2 epics at best.

Tempo rogue, Pirate warrior, Midrange hunter, Tempo mage. Will wait for refined exodia mage decklist to not waste dust.

Probably whatever I can make from the cards I unpack, but kind of want to try Recruit Quest Druid and some kind of N'Zoth Demon Warlock.

Some hyper aggro cancer to farm people who experiment.

this, i want to play with it successfully for five seconds before the meta gets solved and everything has to be either extremely fast or otk with a splash of control to be viable

Toggwaggle meme deck.

go back to trump's stream leper gnome

just started playing today, how do i start winning?

Some form of paladin with cobalt scalebanes and bonemares in it. I'm still on the fence about whether or not spikeridge steed should fit into this and form a trifecta of bullshit or not.

It was supposed to be the aggro class. When aggro was too cheap dust wise(as it should) and people were happy not buying packs and playing with decks that at most had 2 epics, Blizzard decided that they wouldn't ever print good Hunter cards again
They accidentaly released a card that allowed Hunter to be tier 2 (Call of the Wild) and inmediatly nerfed it since it allowed a deck made with sub 10k dust to be playable.

just don't

Control warlock or mage to fuck with aggro players

Get your wallet out.

>aggro players
What aggro players?

Buy packs goy

Tempo-keleseth-nzoth-razakus priests

this guy run while you still can

how far can you get without paying the jew tax?

>Starts palyign a card game 4 years after its release
Who the fuck does this

>9/9, 1 taunt or 4/12, 2 taunts

hmmmmm

oh boy user run as fast as you can and dont look back

I must research Mill Priest further.

Possibly dark Nat.

the face he makes when he wants good hunter cards

Ask mummy for the credit card pritty plees

I mean you can get decently far but it involves playing a lot and being good.

Well excuse me, but if Blizzard wasn't so greedy as fuck to basically guarantee I won't have cards for anything but an aggro deck, I would play something else. Basically all cards worth experimenting are legendary and epics.

not very far unless you want to be an aggro shitter

friendly reminder that if you unironically miss the supreme reign of aggro/""""midrange"""" huntards you are a poorfag

His face is so fucking annoying. Stompable.

>Play control warlock or control mage
>Death knight in bottom 10 every time
>Play against them, they have it on curve every time.

sounds like my deck, makes sure to pack a strong early game since you want board control on 5 to start your bullshit otherwise they're bricks

>Not starting to play a real card game 25 years after it's release

If you're ready to turn the game into your full time job and earn $0.18 per hour, you can get almost as far as having a good collection.

HE PREORDERED

Blizzard programmer here. The library for matchmaking and draws wasn't developed in house it was purchased 3rd party from an Israeli paychometrics firm

I also started mtg in 1999, not the start but not so late

Exactly. Just like last time I was excited to play it...

How much would a decent collection cost to not get capped?

>What kind of Algo does blizzard have in place to knock your ass back down to earth after winning a few in a row?
The prototype of the patent that gets you to buy, goy.

>purchasing software from the world capital of online scamming
Not even surprised.

>He plays priest

More than any sane person would pay.

he just wants cuddles, food and sex

don't we all?

How would you change Hunter's hero power?
Make it unique!

warlock with rin

>tfw boys will never be this cute irl
Feels like I'm playing against priest desu. Sucks.

1 targeted damage and 1 damage to the enemy hero.

Heh heh, Wow um, Hey buddy you seem pretty tense. Maybe you need to take a break from the children's card game for a bit huh

>straight up better maage power
wow

So like the Mage hero power, but better?

retard

2 damage to a random target

>I will only be opening 120 packs on launch day

They can be, its just super rare

t. Ben

This is what I've currently been working with, but I fiddle with it a lot. Still unsure on the fledgling slot (used to be steward of darkness, also used to run shit like 2x stand against darkness and 1x vinecleaver), golakka slot, and lost in the jungle slot. Still not sure if I should be running 1-2 divine favors, or some number of equalities and/or consecrates (probably not since I want to be an aggressive zoo-esque deck, but with a focus on abusing divine shields). You might think blade and truesilver are too many weapons but you'd be wrong, since they're so important to have one early and otherwise they can just hit face no problem.

But wheres his beef

>notice the bulge
>its only a shirt strecthed with an arm
Tease

>2 damage to a random target
You have no right to call anyone retarded.

Give friendly minion +1 attack

>Medivh is both a card and a hero
Did they fuck up?

imgur.com/a/i9GCG#0

Here's the whole collection if you want to see some real beef

Instead of going with the bow aspect of the class I'd probably go with something to do with the pets. So maybe summon a 1/1 charger that dies at the end of the turn or something. That way it's targetable, better than mage hero power in the sense that it can be buffed, but also worse in the sense that it's stopped by taunt. First thing I can think of. The minion would be a beast obviously.

>You can become Rag AND control Rag AND control Lightlord Rag
user who cares

How much gold can you save between expansions, not counting arena?

He really is a Blizzards no. 1 shill.

forgot the law where you're not supposed to have a card and a hero of the same person, blizzard is totally going to jail for this

I'd run equality over lost in the jungle or squire

Around 8k~10k

I have currently 9.4k but bought 5 packs to reach pity timer

Oh yeah and I failed to mention it dies at the end of the turn so it's not just an objectively better paladin hero power.

He's right, people are going ape shit for nothing. Don't like the card? Then movie on.

To be fair, it would be a decent card if Hunter had decent spells. If something similar were in Mage, they'd probably give it a shot.

Christ if the card is going to be good in another expansion just release the card in that expansion! It's useless right now!

>you can play the lich king agains the lich king
wtf blizzard????

>tfw no qt trap hearthstone gf
He has a cute dick though