Ethereum

Red-pill me on this meme

I don't know but it made me a lot of money.

ETH or ETC?

Can someone give me my pills?

If you try to by drugs with it, you will go to jail really f*cking fast.

it's literally globalism

Who actually uses crypto as currency...

That "meme" you ask about is the second biggest market cap in crypto behind bitcoin. Meme state is long gone. When BTC is $10k ETH will be $1.5k...or the other way around.

A bit easier to buy 1000 ETH then 1000 BTC right now.

BUY IT NOW and FORGET ABOUT IT for a few years.

I hate it but im buying it

The market cap is 4.5 billion + augar and golem ~200m so its 4.7 billion for eth. ~5billion and btc is 20billion so that is 1/4 of btc

As much as market cap is fun to talk about sometimes when trading shitcoins, I don't think it applies to what is going on with ETH. The reason why is that putting a market cap in ETH is looking at it like a coin, which it isn't. It's a byproduct. And the globalism comment above is Probably correct. Either way, blasting off to the moon. And I believe it will take XRP with it. Over other alts. The future has already been decided.

Every crypto that isn't Bitcoin is a pump and dump scam

That's all you need to know

Sage and ignore non Bitcoin threads, including the "crypto currency general" thread this board often creates

I hate it, never bought it, and never will buy it.

Cognitive harmony feels good man. Also fuck eth.

What value does bitcoin provide besides an assumption to exchange it for something tangible? You're wrong and it's been decided. Wake up and sell your bitcoins while it's up. It has literally zero relevance besides value transfer which means it's borderline obsolete. Invented 8 years ago with little innovation and it limited itself. It did its purpose no doubt. But large scale miner monopoly will he the cause for its end. Too decentralized and not for the everyday person. Can't you see banks and government don't like it? It's the last thing to grab on to before they make you grab something else.

Bitcoin transactions are slow and expensive.

Drug dealers, smartypants. Do you realize that LSD is the safest and easiest drug to deal? Both for mail ordering and selling (customers are usually non violent, it's easy to conceal, doesn't smell, etc). Especially if you have music festivals that regularly happen near your location. If you bring a retarded amount of LSD into a camping area you will sell it.

Ethereum is a Cryptocurrency chosen by Cucks worldwide who are too scared to place their money into a family-oriented coin with values, something a good hard working American would use. Get these Cucks out of Crypto.

yo shill, your bean looks like a fucking retard, like short bus bean ridn, down syndromen

Why would anyone want to share a currency with you? You can take your Ethereum, we don't want people like you on Team Bean.

bro this retarded forced bitbean meme will not make it popular. just stop and buy eth

I just don't get why all you NoBeaners are so angry all the time. If you can answer me that I'll invest in ETH.

>If you can answer me that I'll invest in ETH
we hate u cuz you are obvious poo in the loo shills trying to pumpndump your shitcoin forced meme bean

So you're an angry racist and I should buy ETH?

Alright guy, real compelling argument xD I think i'll stick to my bean threads from now on. They're a lot cooler over there.

>So you're an angry racist
>racist
poo in the loo confirmed