/mbgg/ - Mobage General #813

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kagura_shinomas/status/937581675025907712
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened to /padg/?

When will the next big thing come along and obsolete mobage?

no matter what anyone else says, I'll always appreciate this post

So yeah play Bleach Brave Souls.

Can't be soon enough. This genre has destroyed games.

Reminder GF English version Soon™

>Playing localizations

Doesnt matter because its never coming out

I need guidance or something on build paths for next reset, this is ridiculous.

If you're going for a full dungeon clear route then you should build more science buildings until you are able to build the +10 darkness barrier buildings. The last one needs 150 in total.

>full dungeon clear
That the one I need to get that save the S rank girl? Hadn't honestly settled in yet this is the mobage itself is just resets doing different stuff, might skip a run or two to just grind levels and affection on the girls.

If you save her then I think you'll only end up clearing 3 dungeons or so. The rest of the time is spent building a shit load of science and research buildings, along with initiating story interactions.

What do the research do? I get the intel buildings were for those leads or something you can buy in the top left corner, cleared like first 4 dungeons but halfway through day 5 now so probably don't have enough time or resources to get enough science for this dungeon.

I think it primarily just allows you to new and improved buildings

*To build

Motherfucking SAO is on maintenance again

When's a good time to start for Tenka Hyakken? Any events or something coming up?

get a time machine and go back to swordfest

Usually the best time to start is at the end of the month during swordfes, which features higher rates and limited characters. You missed that. Aside from that, there MIGHT be something that makes starting sooner better if they're doing something good for their xmas event. We'll know more about that during the stream on the 7th I would imagine.

>Tfw the only way I could get to master with non meta heros is by beating other non meta teams
Whatever works I guess. I fucking hate Aisha so much that every one that I kill genuinely makes me smile.

Actually, futa is gay.

>Selene
>Naila
Proud of you, now go and make that meme Jane team and easily climb to challenger.

EVERY THREAD
NO MATTER WHAT BRO

How the fuck do people already have level 60?

Are you really this retarded?

I have work and and a social life. It's more a joke about how many no-lifes are in 日本。

Sure thing kiddo

>replying
Must not have much of a social life if you cant identify and ignore the rejects

???
Did you flunk out of English 101 or something? Don't worry user IQ isn't the end all be all.

Futa is pretty gay and you're gay

Low test detected.
I don't like Jane, she's grouped with Aisha in my mind. Same with Laias, Maria, Luna, and Arch. All in the "Carbon copy meta team" pile. Nine out of ten pvp matches have one of these, if not two of these heroes at a time and I hate them all.

>Good units are popular.
>Being a special snowflake instead.
And you're not even using Leo in PvP, why the fuck do you even live?

>Low test
Recieving a daily dose from your boyfriend isnt really something to brag about

My Leo isn't leveled high enough yet. I still have yet to get my 4th person to T5 because of the stones of infinity bottlenecking my progress. Also you seriously underestimate how popular the good units are. Have you actually noticed just how many people use Aisha and Jane? It's well beyond just popular. I wouldn't be surprised if 70% of the userbase uses Aisha. I was already tired of seeing her when I was like level 10 just trying to get to silver.

>got bronya last night, already got mei sometime last week
>still missing fmg-9
>do a few 2-4e runs to see what I can get an ech down to and be fine with
>decide to finally set up a macro to bot it on the side while I do other shit
>tfw fmg drops on the run I was using to record for the macro

T-thanks, game.
Y-y-you, too.

Now I'm just missing stuff from ch7+, and those are going to be a pain in the dick to bother with, so I'm probably just going to ignore them for now. Not like they're particularly noteworthy at all, other than SCW being a qt.

have fun getting banned

Easy as fuck if you started on day one

Aisha is trash in arena though she can be shot down easily or interrupted you are doing something wrong if she actually gets to do something in your matches.

enjoy your ban, cheater scum

He's just mad she's popular, user.

Judging from what happened with Touhou and KanColle, how long until FGO recline? People said it's not gonna happen but history always repeat. But this is the first time for mobage. I ask here because people here familiar with mobage the most and asking this in fgog will trigger some people.

Fairly sure Laias shield gives CC immunity and Bau shield is total immunity. There are pretty much no other healers used on an Aisha team so interrupting her isn't as easy as you make it seem. Only way I've gotten so much success is through Selene, as I was showcasing in the webm and in my post.
This. I hope someone makes a doujin of her being raped and mindbroken by Kaulah.

You really should ask in fgog instead

If anything I'm so okay with her being popular in arena, user. That means more easy wins for me!

I don't actually run into alot of Aisha, but then again I do only the bare minimum when it comes to arena and only for the 20 daily gems. I sit around at Plat 1-2 with my non-meta team.

>a ban from a recorded macro that does nothing to interface with the game other than sending touch commands

lol okay.
Sure. Seems super likely to happen.

actually they do have detection for that

You know that it's far different than humman behavior, right?

Are there any chances of getting Solidus in Japanese?

Isn't it nearly dead in Korea?

let me understand this question correctly

youre asking if fate go will be popular forever
and ever
for all time

>this is the first time for mobage
are phone games so distant from everything throughout time that popularity does not decline?

is this your question?

But Kaulah is a hard working gentleman

I feel like starting shit, and also start playing a game meant to extort me.

Somebody tell me what's good between Valkyrie Connect and King's Raid. Potion maker is too cute for me.

Client-side detection, sure. But it won't just up and ban you.
Worst case it'll desync you and force you to relogin. Which doesn't mean much in a game that needs to be babysat while having the bot run anyway.

Not different enough to devote support resources for a ban over behavior they can't conclusively prove in the first place.

Modifying game integral client side files? Yeah you're ass is getting banned from a hash check. But an "autoclicker" style macro? Haha, yeah, nah.

Either way, there are ways of recording macro's with included jitter that shifts mouse down position on each click if you really want that.

>Have done about 8-10 multis
>No 5* from gatcha other than the one from ticket, 1st 10 roll, and doing two of the 150 red gem draws.
How do I get better luck in this game

Aisha is like most popular hero so you'll see a lot of her in plat where people just beam each other all day. Most people who play normally can't be asked or bothered to max out pvp heroes like Bau / Leo for dumb meme / meta strats like coffin Jane.

Not even mentioning that pvp ranking is directly related to how many LBs are on your UW.

Yes for the forst question and I mean, this is the first time I see a mobage becomes popular enough to dominate comiket.

Meant to quote

Ak5 seems like the only boss drop that's actually worth the grind considering how she's basically just better FNC.

You don't? Nat 5* rates are 1%, its incredibly fucking miniscule. Thats a 0.01 chance of getting any sort of 5*. Try playing with the pull simulators on appmedia, you'll exactly how bad 1% actually is.

You can thank the JP devs for removing the mileage bar

>Load up Nox to play King's Raid for the first time in a while
>Had to update a huge amount of data as a result
>Decide I didn't feel like doing that and just get my phone again
>Turn on my phone and King's Raid starts downloading the same data for some reason despite it obviously having said data
>Gives a long ass error titled with "Common.Inform" when it's half way through
>Even after downloading the rest of the data on Nox and playing regularly, my phone is still getting that common inform error and refusing to finish or cancel that update no matter how many times I try to complete it or close the game
So did I fuck myself forever? I really don't feel like redownloading the entire game again since my internet is really slow but it looks like there is no other option for me to take.

Meh, I guess all my luck is in FGO then

Actually, the AK5 is an improved swedish version of the FNC irl.

Can try just clearing the app cache but other than that and restarting the phone you're probably gonna need to redownload.

man what the fuck is going on with princess connect
theyve been posting seiyuu bullshit on twitter for the past several months but nothing about the game

>picking any Ps from the P tickets other than Mana
I seriously hope you guys didn't seriously do this.

>But it won't just up and ban you.
What was this for, then?

the damage is already done, none picked mana here

guess everyone in your discord picked here, not many people is actually interested in T7S here after all

>Ak5 seems like the only boss drop that's actually worth the grind
I can't imagine ever needing a single digit stat improvement over FNC when you're beating the 9th area

It's not just her stats, her skill (which is why FNC is so strong anyways) is same but better.

I'm going to bet no one there did, either.

1.65x damage is just 3% better than FNC's 1.6x damage, so it's till pretty far from being comparable to whatever setup takes you to actually get her in the first place
It's really just for collection's sake

Soon. Co-op probably today as well.

>third party plugin
>only "severe cases" received a ban

That basically translates to gamefile modification/replacement, and/or running another, actual third party app on the device that interfaces with the game in some way. So... Basically cheatengine type scenario.

Neither case really apply in the situation.

Also, you've made the mistake in assuming I play on dsky.

I think it's just PR messing up because I'm pretty sure ingame news at the time said it was "hacks and/or macros"

>Also, you've made the mistake in assuming I play on dsky.
not assuming, I just think it's playing with fire since there's been precedence and TW/KR also did the same banwave some months ago

In case anyone missed it, right now is a great time to reroll in Alternative girls because of the free 10-roll promo going on so better take that chance before it goes away

>10 roll on non limited gacha

It was better when they gave a 4* ticket, and that wasn't even good enough, collab when? New Unit when?

>all SEA is getting for Kiana's birthday is 127 gems
>that 7 is gonna fuck up their gem count forever

Is there an /mbgg/ guild on Valkyrie Connect?

hey other Eternal Linkage dude. If you go into the shop menu the first banner you see is 10 SSR technique orbs and a SSR book for 100 diamonds. The last banner in that area is 10 roll ticket and some other stuff for 200 diamonds (saving 50).

The most recent post of the same line still uses the title
11月13日使用外挂的处罚名单

Which just mentions "plugins."
Which is pretty easily detectable. Random hash checks, flags that trigger when inaccessible data is read/modified, checking what other apps are running on the device, etc.

Macro's/click recording isn't really "detectable," especially when done outside of the OS/environment to begin with.
I use quotations because yes, client-side you can keep a series of the last X UI interactions with coordinates and then check for identical interactions and coordinates. But that isn't really actionable(read: worth banning) since there is a technical chance it's unassisted. Even more if you introduce a jitter variation for mousedown coordinates; in which case it really isn't detectable.

Ultimately it's a lot more realistic and just a better idea to add annoyance filters for any potential macro behavior. ie: Server desync, please re-login.
Best case people get too frustrated to keep using them. Gray area is that it allows macro's so long as it's not left unattended for too long. Worst case, and ultimately the list you posted, people turn to more easily detected(and more egregious) client modifications to do their shit.

So uh, basically, while it's technically entirely possible it's just really unlikely and there are much better alternatives on their end to deal with it(and the game does make it a pretty big pain in the ass to manage).

Douglas shinkis when?

There were two at one point. When I left a few months ago mbgg2 had become an open guild except for one or two other mbgg players still left. I don't know if the first guild had the same fate or not, but given the nearly non-existent levels of discussion VC has had for a long time, I'd wager it's either open or gone.

After Setsuna/Towa shinki.

>Grasma is dead already with nothing to do except grinding

its only been out for little over a month

when did they end up falling so far behind on shinkis anyway? didn't they do soul of knight on time?

what's with this event in AG? why is the drop rate so much worse than normal?

they had a daily mission where you get a gacha ticket if you did 3 dungeons. Gotten 13 I think by now. Also 2 new weapon dungeons are added at the bottom of the dungeon list. Looks like a new gacha will be coming soon.

Key events are just cancer like that
Luckily you've got 50 less drops to grind for since they put the event 3* mats in the point rewards, so its slightly better than it was before

It's always like that. I still need to beat the green girls dungeon though.

>new phone
>dig through the playstore for new games
>all these shitty translated game describtion

This co-op is painful to solo except the 9* one.

I think it was released together with something else.

>twitter.com/kagura_shinomas/status/937581675025907712

So, this means they dont know whats going on and theres more maintenance right,"Please understand"?

>Lotto grind starts tomorrow
Please no. I didn't even get anything from 500 gems.

>Father, our order demands new garments for the sisters of this monastery
>Let's dress them like the whores in the beggars part of town

No point even bothering to check their twitter the last 30 posts have been about maintenance
I guess they hired programmers that match the quality of the franchise

>describtion

Congratulations, you found the joke.