/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1337

Remove Pervy Dummies Edition

Last Thread: >Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/mdMmvEqd

New neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru is coming to the Japanese Compile Heart app: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112
Nep-Nep Connect gets updated with new cards: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20171122_2.php
4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.06 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some bonus content and balance fixes: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

>Some posters in this thread have a tendency to derail it by starting off-topic waifu/yuri wars. Report and ignore such individuals.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/PPRnB8XM
youtube.com/watch?v=VLhJOd_TFiI
nicozon.net/watch/sm32125327
youtube.com/watch?v=cQvrJGQN9JY
youtube.com/watch?v=uDQtqTPBuZM
youtube.com/watch?v=-01zrHOChz0
youtube.com/watch?v=5ySZBFLTW4M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Will this be FILE DELETED?

I love plut the cute !

ITT we write plot for the next nep game

Finally done with that, I can start editing.

2spooky4me

Hey, Gear.

Vert deserves a little sister to love and cuddle and coddle.

Do not invoke the serial killer

Wait, I missed a football match? What did I miss?
Is it time to spank mages again?

The goddesses try to help Neptune with her black cock addiction.

Pretty sure MAGES. didn't even play this time.

FYI, we lost to /gsg/ 1-0.

Heya, 'Non!

Okay, brb, I'm renaming all my provinces "EAT MY DICK GSG"

>she sees a pool of dried pool
What the fuck. That's why it's important to proofread, I missed that, and it's really embarassing.

Why is arfoire trying to get spank fags help

I know.

The next game will involve a battle between MS-chan and Steam-chan over dominion of the PC continent. This later spills out to the rest of Gamindustri as the Planeptune and Lastation are claimed by Steam-chan while MS-chan claims Leanbox and Lowee.

The CPUs must find a way to free their lands.
Or something like that.

You disappoint me /nepgen/
Slav(e) subhumans beat /mggg/ 2-0, what kept you from sticking it to /gsg/?

not sure about sisters, but I can give her many daughters if she wants

>If you want to make it seem a bit more tragic
Why wouldn't I want that?

Rom no, this is the l337 edition, you were supposed to meme it up, not cute-ify it!

Arfoire-focused game were the best so i have some ideas
>Arfoire is an actual threat again
>Maybe some sort of Arfoire's close follower, like the one from manga but with an actual power to invade cpus. maybe the head of pc continent. Imagine a relationshit similiar to the one between DIO and Pucci

That's why I mentioned it.

Sonicomi with neps. Plot is basically the same as PP.

That's a long 15 minutes. Would that I had that kind of stamina.

You well never get a handmade scarf, from a nep.

Gamindustri Olympic Games?

I would definitely buy it

Why the hell Nepgear need to transform just to knit?

>Also, "Nep & Gear"

Curretly editing the stuff. There are a couple of things I want to keep, but the one that bothers me the most so far is the part with Kasume.
I used "so that maid", because I imagined Nepgear talking to herself, and thus "that maid" came out as filled with scorn. Kinda like you'd say "that thing" instead of "my neighbour", with a small pause between "that" and "thing". Not sure how I can make it obvious that Nepgear absolutely scorns Kasume, so I added a sentence about her.

It was a pretty wild ride. Can't explain it all because off topic, but let's just say that my neighbour is no longer allowed to drills holes.

she's dumb

or she just couldn't focus enough, to not turn it into some strange device...

Teaching feelings with post-conquest Nepgear

nah, she's just dumb
she's the type of girl you could easily convince to suck your dick

She is still very obsessed with machines even when transformed. Anonydeath tried to distract Nepgear in her HDD form, which worked. She was only stopped by PH.

The End of the Mansion :
pastebin.com/PPRnB8XM

Written by : Anonymous.
Proofread by : Anonymous.
Additional advices : Anonymous.
Marketing : Anonymous.
Encouragements : Anonymous.
Executive Producer : Anonymous.
Gaffer : Anonymous.
Fuckboy : Anonymous.
I should make a fanfic.net account to save it for good.

Fair enough. I felt that "so the maid was a magician" flowed better, but that works just as well. You could consider an ellipsis between 'that' and 'maid', as if she's considering which derogatory word to use before settling on maid, perhaps. Alternately, you could have Nepgear not even refer to her even in her thoughts as a maid, but as some more derogatory term.

can I still become a planeptunian if i like eggplants?

no!!!!!!!

Might as well send in the immigration form. Nep won't even read it before signing, just like all the other documents.

Well. Ill use that as oportunity to drop off mansion wild ride for some time as i dont even have a single idea what to do with it. Probably reducting it to gearnon's circlejerk.
I might post something like nep's SoL eventually.

Wait what the fuck is that?

Not like the mansion is a democracy anyway. I never knew what to do with it, Kasume and you had more ideas than me about it.

Looks quite a bit cleaner. If you were to do any more edits, I'd capitalize the A in 'any idea' on line 33, and replace the space and colon with a coma and space on line 34, moving the quote from line 35 up to there. And on line 66, probably remove the 'away', since remove already means to pull it out and away.
Other than that, I can see that it's still definitely in your voice, which I was a bit worried about overwriting with all my changes, so that's good.
Keep on writing, you'll make an author yet.

It's your death!
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!

In my voice?
Anyway, added the changes. That's why I set an expiration date, I expected I'd have to change a few more things.

>shitty fanfic was all we needed to remove mansion

it's like the one ring. It can only be unmade the way it was made.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLhJOd_TFiI

Don't get me wrong. Mansion will come back - but in simplified way and without asspulling random stuff. There has to be made a decision on how to make characters look more like a living beings rather than bag of stereotypes and memes

Yeah, like we can agree on anything.

>a fanfic created the mansion
>a fanfic ended the mansion
Ripperonni in pepperoni

You guys still have to convince kasume to stop. And I'm only giving it a break

All we need is Blanc's Wrecking Crew.

>shitty
Why do you say things that hurt my fee-fees?

I want to nep Big Nep!

Yeah, it still feels and reads like something you wrote, in your style without the edits sticking out and feeling different from the rest.
On line 6, IF 'sees' the blood, as opposed to 'see'. Also, it looks like you have an extra space just before the large pool of blood.
I'm still unsure about IF referring to Gearnon just as 'he's here', when later, they say very similar things about whether they've found Spankfag or not, which has a bigger impact on Compa.
The elaboration on the maid scene works out pretty well at showing disgust for how she acts and hides. Although unless Nepgear didn't kill the other maids that were used as meat shields, the next line should pluralize to 'Leaving the dead maids behind'.
Other than that, most of my quibbles can boil down to style differences, I think.

Praise Neptune!

My one and only goddess!

>Nepgear absolutely scorns Kasume
Is it because of that one time?

>you will never be /ss/ed by Vert

There are no other maids, it's a reference to how Gearnon went straight toward Nepgear, Spankfag ran away to recover his weapons and make a last stand, and even Lindafag tries to attack back, whereas Kasume just hid and waited for Nepgear to find them. Compared to the others, Kasume tried to run away, and Nepgear interpretated it as cowardice.

Otherwise, I fixed a few more things, and changed IF's line to reflect the fact that she knows Gearnon, but really only care about Spankfag.
I'll have to upload a more recent version, but I don't want to upload a gazillion versions.

Aw, that's horrible. Poor little NepJr looks so sad.

What do you want to do to Iffy anons?

That was terrible.
And bad.
And awful.

SPANK HER

And then enjoy the hot sun.

pet her head

Break her phone. And her rectum.

Lick her snatch.

Make her stiffy

Look at Tennouboshi Uzume
Thanks to her Sega stopped making consoles and almost went bankrupt
She is a fucking failure
Be a cool person, user, don't be like this failure of a """"Goddess""""

But a sexy failure that I'd like to stick my dick in.

What's your call?

Is there any art of her dressed as or with Sonic?

Okay. I had thought you were referring to other maids when you mentioned her kin.

No, that's because in the original lore, they were all kins, all direct descendants of Arfoire. Which is why Nepgear killed them all, she figured that leaving one of them alive would motivate the survivors to come after her later.

Y'all tried but only
Is a man of culture who knows what is good in life.

I see, it makes sense now. I'd never really looked all that much into the mansion lore, desu.

I just had an idea. An awful idea. I got a wonderful, awful idea.
So I set out to find infos about the mansion, and tried to incorporate it in a narrative, resulting in a slaughter.

Why are neps so cute when they're bullied?

It's a mystery, but not one that needs to be solved.

The question was about 4GO, chief. None of those characters appear in that game.

Why is Beru doing this?

What is cute about it?

>nicozon.net/watch/sm32125327

Katharsis is a great song.

I've been seeing a fair amount of japanese using your colorings in twitter Colouranon, you should feel proud.

Are you even still alive
When.

Naps are banned. wakey wakey.

My goddess is a cute goddess!

youtube.com/watch?v=cQvrJGQN9JY

youtube.com/watch?v=uDQtqTPBuZM

>Non
youtube.com/watch?v=-01zrHOChz0

youtube.com/watch?v=5ySZBFLTW4M

NepuBuran

IS

No.

neptune drooling on blanc's butt

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

Is cookies?

hyper or super Falcom?

Nice tanlines.

pls hold rom for 6 months before posting