amazon.com/Twisted-Ones-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139304
amazon.com/Freddy-Files-Five-Nights-Freddys/dp/1338139347

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rJv3n5upOJA
youtube.com/watch?v=iry4oLthCb8
pastebin.com/Ah1Gjwtc
pastebin.com/TmDRhmhc
pastebin.com/Pe3spnk9
pastebin.com/0cL8pGtw
pastebin.com/juWcXq6g
pastebin.com/XDzmTAYk
maddcactus-art.tumblr.com/search/fnaf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bestbun

I would recommend keeping it FNAF, changing a derivative work to an original one rarely turns out well

This series and general are indestructible zombies, you don't have to worry about them dying any time soon

You cheeky bugger

The story has two main settings - someone's house, and Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, with most of the story taking place in the house. Which is convenient here.

The majority of the cast are humans. Which is convenient here.

It takes place decades in the future after FNAF 2 and FNAF 1, which means I have a legitimate non-supernatural excuse for the robots having very sentient AI. Which is convenient here.

The hardest part is that one of the main characters is a skilled mechanic at Freddy's, and collects and works on tons of animatronics because that's how into robotics he is. I want to explain more, but I don't want to reveal any of the story before publishing anything.

>I would say that you might as well go through with it since it took that much work.
That's the thing, I definitely AM going to go through with it. It's just a question of whether to keep it FNAF or rework it to be its own thing. I fear that if I keep it FNAF, by the time I've finished enough of it to publish, there won't even be an audience left.

>This series and general are indestructible zombies, you don't have to worry about them dying any time soon
I'm not gonna be finished any time soon either though

New teaser

>I definitely AM going to go through with it. It's just a question of whether to keep it FNAF
I meant with it being based in Freddyverse. But I can see how easily you can spin it into something else.

>literally chucking pizzas at kids
Goddamn, Freddy don't joke around

what's wrong with the bun?

There are many better buns in the sea.

After all these years, I can't believe we finally get to kill the children ourselves in the games

She reeks of piss and alcohol and looks like an edgy deviantart clone of Weaver's Bonnie.
Pic not related?

This’ll be the first game with pizza.

World had pizza attacks if that counts.

But for the main games, it would be the first time, since I can't recall a single pizza in 1 or 2

>TWO DAYS

Teaser brightened and contrasted...

wow, nothing

Yeah, like your sex life...

I've been doing sit-ups.

Am I missing something here? The pizzas just look like crackers now.

HAHAHA FUCKING EPIC POST MY FRIEND YOU'RE SUCH A GOD DAMN GENIUS HOLY SHIT

>game has been worked on for 3 weeks
>the 2 most recent teasers have been abysmal
Is there any reason to believe this isn't gonna be a troll game?

Yes;)

You might be on to something user.
Next game will take place in a crackeria.

what the fuck is this bullshit in fnaf world I tried hard because i thought it could pick it up on the go but these wheelbarrow fuckers just wiped both my parties
great game scott

Piss?

Thanks, user.
I've been working on a SL story. It's also an origin story for someone.

In fairness, I also have a hearing issue.

Well, if it's not about possessed animatronics or purple men then I guess you can do it. It'd probably be an optimal choice, if you're making this like dozens of pages long, to make it likely to be read by more than ten-twenty autists on a nipponese sewing tablet, while also earning a bit of cash in the process.

youtube.com/watch?v=rJv3n5upOJA
What did this mean

An origin story for who?

I wanna read a SL origin story!

What enemies are you talking about and how was your party set up?
The thing with FNAF World is that there are just some characters that are better then others.

Amber.

I just started the game and I went to the place with the treestumps
I managed to grind and beat the first gate now im level 8 but phantom freddy and chica keep appearing and wiping my party

>Amber.
Sweet

fuck yeah I just beat jj
but she sucks
what a ripoff

Alright but who is in your party, like how do you have it set up. Chips, bytes, and getting at least the first endo upgrade should help.

Also play DeeDee's fishing hole until you get the pearl about 5 times. If you do then you get a secret 5 byte that acts as a regen for your party.

Though if you want, I can tell you how to get some REALLY overpowered characters.

JJ isn't bad for a beginner, the unscrew ability gives you a chance at killing anything instantly, even bosses.

Maybe FNAF 2 was originally supposed to be a sequel. Could be that Mike or Phone Guy were supposed to replace the Freddy spirit, and that's why the animatronics kept stuffing people into suits, to move on. Meaning the kids could've been gone years ago by the time FNAF 1 rolls around.

>Well, if it's not about possessed animatronics or purple men then I guess you can do it.
>or purple men
It is, unfortunately. Well, an AU Purple, which helps.

But it's not like serial killers don't exist outside FNAF, and it's not about the the games' specific Purple/Willy Afton, since the story takes place decades after the games.

A challenge of turning this into something unrelated to FNAF would be figuring out what exactly he does with the bodies, since obviously putting them inside animatronic suits would be out of the question. And something like just sticking severed heads in a freezer or whatever is way too boring and overused in horror.

>same first name as one of my main characters
Fug

>Every death at Freddy's is one soul gaining freedom while another gets caged until that one nails a guard
That's a pretty interesting though

God that’s a terrible Charlie design.

youtube.com/watch?v=iry4oLthCb8
Jo of Creation Reborn is good.

Who the fuck is Amber?

Whoops, forgot to reply to this part in my previous post:

>if you're making this like dozens of pages long
The first chapter alone is 13 pages without the title page, if that gives you an idea. And there's over 20 chapters to this thing.

It's canon, my friend.

If you wrote an entire FNAF novel then you might as well make it publishable. Nobody reads writefaggotry.

New hire at an alternate location in Russia.
Is the protagonist of pastebin.com/Ah1Gjwtc
More than meets the eye.

Yeah it still sucks and doesn’t suit the character

I guess it mainly depends on what kind of story you want it to be. Do you want it to be a story about FNAF, or its' own entity? Would the story and characters carry the same impact and meaning without the FNAF backdrop? Do you want the story to be read mainly by people who are familiar with FNAF, or people who may not have an interest in video games at all?

It's ultimately your choice of what to do with it, my advice would be to consider whether or not the story would be stronger or weaker as a FNAF-centric piece, and what you personally would find the most engaging to write about

Fuck she reminds me of Diane the journalist from Bojack Horseman.

Eyes Wide Shut: 3
pastebin.com/TmDRhmhc
Renegade Rooster (not a chicken):
pastebin.com/Pe3spnk9
Dining with Chica:
pastebin.com/0cL8pGtw
Early Taste:
pastebin.com/juWcXq6g
Freddy Funtimed:
pastebin.com/XDzmTAYk

EWS 4 later this week.

How would you design her?

>implying Charlie has any character
roflmao

>This yes is my new oc. her names あまい きゃんぢ (amai kyandi) in english it means Sweet Candy. thats her name.
>Shes also a neon circus character

That's not real. You made that.

>i'm in love with this oc now!
>well i figured, nobody makes Chica OC's no more, so why not make one and make it transparent.
>Neon belongs to me and if i catch you with this character I WILL KILL YOU

>You will never hug Mangle's cold, mutilated body as she place her beak over your head, returning your embrace.

Beak?
That said, a spaghettichicken could be cute or horribly terrifying

I meant snout, I don't know how I could mistaken that.

Scott would never troll this community.

You forgot your winky face.

pizza witch

>Chica will never ride your broomstick

Yeah, I'm gonna need a sauce for this Chica

Google is your friend.

Tuesday.

Good ol Golden Freddy.What a spooky fella. Let's cross our fingers that the little brother is retconned out of being him.

XXXXDDDD. LMAO

It feels weird to see a Purple Man who's actually a regular serial killer.

So is tuesday the finale?

No.

Is Mac's real name Ronald?

No. I'm sorry I don't get this reference.

I wonder if he'll be the main deal in the next game only to be upstaged by Chica out of nowhere.

Can I bum a request?

Only if I see a Summertime Foxy in return.

And what pray tell is a Summertime Foxy?

I think that's pretty self explanatory.

I'm just going to wait until it seems not-retarded to ask again.

Ronald McDonald.

Because of the style, I couldn't see that those were arms, and thought Baby just had massive breasts.

maddcactus-art.tumblr.com/search/fnaf

Babyfags are worse than Purplethirsters

>The purple guy will never stab you in the eye and gouge your throat with a sharpened toothbrush
>He will never leave your mangled corpse in a school playground or a ballpit or somewhere else where it will traumatize some kids for life
I had to do that for old time's sake.

The Aftons are a popular family.