>>REMINDER>NEWSCLANS

Other urls found in this thread:

destinypedia.com/Grimoire:Allies/Legends_&_Mysteries#Ghost_Fragment:_Legends
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I pray to Quickfang everyday

FIRST FOR THIS GAME IS TERRIBLE

say something nice about void subclasses

Orpheus rig in PVE is overpowered.

So why did Bladedancer become Arcstrider, Sunsinger become Dawnblade and Defender become Sentinel?

Why were people in the last thread talking about Sunbreakers being wiped out when we're still able to be Sunbreakers. Also, Sunbreaker is a cool as shit name for an order.

>find reliable way out of leviathan map
>get to underbelly
>have keys
>pick up free aquaduct chest
>get to conduit

>watchers wont spawn
>door wont open
Fugg. I imagine the armor will be the same.

Console faggots don't link to previous thread.
Kill yourselves Console faggots. This isn't your general anymore.

>reliable way out
teach me senpai

Of fucking course a new thread pops up when I finally try to make friends.

Blink is the best jump ability in the game.

I just tried the trial on ps4, is the end game worth 60 bucks?

What was the reason we lost machine guns again?

Not fun enough for esports pvp

Devour walker is the strongest setup in the game for both PvE and PvP

devour walker?

the sunbreakers in the lore were a mercenary like order of titans, who lived outside of the tower. in taken king, we were able to become sunbreakers, which is a big fucking deal because nobody had seen them in forever.
however, after the red legion came, the sunbreakers were apparently wiped out. so now we are the only sunbreakers

Was about to ask if you were in discord to prevent much from getting out, but there's already posts about it on bingo's forums. There's a hole in geometry in the Castellum. It took being hunter with stompees+mida boosts to jump around adequately while outsdie the map though.

In other news, how the fuck does one get from Irrigation to Gauntlet/Armory, it's a dead end for me.

Voidwinter Titan is my favorite 'build' in Destiny. It's also extremely powerful and survivable.
Sentinel is the sleeper meta.

Voidwalkers have never been bad.

Nightstalker used to be a very nice class. Now is just nice.

New subclasses are because of casuals and a couple people who were bad at killing Bladedancers in D1, who happened to be members of the game's design team. Wish I had the clip handy.

So, in The Taken King DLC, The (soon-to-be) Hivebane, is sent by Zavala to ask The Sunbreakers for some help after he kicked them out of the City for freelancing. We go after them and find out they are working for Osiris. Turns out they've been living on Mercury, but are out for a walk. We get a call from the Sunboos who asks us to clear out the Vex squatters that are chilling there and lend us a spare hammer. In the subclass mission, Shaxx is referring to this occurrence when he sees the hammers inside the city again.
Anyways, when D2 happens, we are already a Sunbreaker, but we also forget how to Hammer and Slam and Dome.
The Cabal find out about the Burning Shrine (which is really fucking vacant a lot of the time if Crucible is anything to go by), and kill all of the Lightless Sunbreakers.
You have to remember that D2 treats you as having completed all of D1 (even if it forgets now and then "What exactly is a Warmind?" comes to mind). We're just reclaiming our power.
Fuck no.

>Sunboos
Sunbreaker's Sunboss, fuck typos.

Setting up voidwalker right lets you have Devour up at all times and resets your grenade every couple of seconds. Each kill reduces the cd by 5 seconds with Nez Sin, sets your ass back up to full health and reduces all of you other abilities along the way. Since during devour all of your weapons count as void kills, even kinetic.

So you can pretty much stay at full health, or engage 3 players one after the other since you'll be at full health (or close since it does heal less if you prompt it too fast) and come out on top.

If you can't get a kill, well your grenade is back up anyways, consume it, full health and reset the 9 second timer again. leaving your melee to be an emergency trigger for it.

>TLDR
Devour Walker - Kills reset health/shields to full, kills reduce cd on ability by 4-5 seconds a kill

The Hallowfire Heart armor description:
>"You who seek the Forge: your journey will be long, but your destination is closer than you think." —Ouros

>“Commander, as best we can tell, they're all gone. Somehow the Legion found their outpost, and the Hunters say Centurions still hold the ruins. This was the last text transmission we got before the signal died.” —Sloane “The fire burned within us. Not by choice, not because we sought the flame. But because there was no other way. “When you stood before the Forge, there was no doubt. No fear. Not even anger. “My order stood for generations. We held against the shadow, bearing a weapon that seared flesh and melted bone. “And now we stand at the end. May history remember the Forge. Remember the Hammer. Remember the Sunbreakers.” —Ouros, Third and Final Empyreal Magistrate of the Sunbreaker

I think it's time I start playing Sunbreaker again.

I MISS LMGS FUCK

WHY DID BUNGIE HAVE TO PANDER TO PVP BABBIES PLS GIVE ME BACK MY LMGS

AAAAAAAAARGHHHHHHHHHHH

i thought sin had a cap on cdr

I went the long way around to the Armory and the door won't open there either. I think I broke it good.

if sunbreakers are so great then why are they dead?

They didn't have any Light.

First time making a human male in either destiny. Yeah I know there's limited choices but I want to hear how I did before I decide to keep him

Also, at least one of them isn't dead, us.

Looks kinda downsy.

Just make em an exo

is anyone online to invite me to a clan? Im lonely.

Exo is my titan. I want to make one of each race

I haven't run into any sort of cap, during this part I had my grenade up 3 times in about 32 seconds.

when the expansion drops and I start playing again I think I'm changing from striker to sunbreaker. Striker may be effective but it's boring.

Everyone chooses exo, it's generic.

So, do all the Guardians have their Light back now?

I'm curious about when the CoO trailer takes place because we know he's in the Matrix. Maybe he was shielded from losing his Light. He does say hello during a Nessus adventure too.
Only reason I'm asking is because I can't remember if I've seen or heard any Guardians having their powers back since the cage came off, and wondering "when" Osiris was during that trailer has me interested.

>not having THREE TITANS

Sure, post identification.

They all have their Light back because of that huge pulse of Light. DeeJ confirmed it on one of the two CoO streams

Ok, cool. I figured, just wasn't sure and I don't think anyone in-game confirmed it. Kinda weird honestly.

did that whole vexified Saint 14 boss fight turn out to be true

what do i do when i hit max level

get drunk and shoot the shit while shooting shit

Play something else for a few days.

I'm playing vindictus

>The Traveler has latent capabilities similar to powerful Vex Nexii with respect to spatio-temporal relations
>The Traveler as a singular entity existent across many realities, but unlike the Vex, the Traveler's influence is limited to a single locale
>The Traveler allows Guardians to travel between these realities via The Last City to help other realities with their big bad threats
>The Traveler's Ghosts can also invite extra-temporal Guardians directly to their location, but only a handful extra Guardians at a time
>every time you kill Atheon, you're killing a figment of Atheon
>The Traveler's enemies are far too powerful to exist in just one reality
>Perhaps through fate or some coincidence, she manages to leverage her power to make meaningful inroads against The Darkness™

With the exception of Aksis, all of the Raid bosses have some extradimensional powers. Even then, in Aksis's case SIVA is extremely strange, and derived from The Traveler's gifts--which cause some weird weird things to happen.

And to add.
destinypedia.com/Grimoire:Allies/Legends_&_Mysteries#Ghost_Fragment:_Legends

>she
Get this garbage out of here

>She
K
Y
S

wHO THE FUCK CARES

KYS nerd cuck lmao

>she
REEEEEEEE.
Also its canon that our guardian is The Guardian and strike members/raid members are just random guardians that tagged along for the ride that way we can all self insert.
I'm not sure why you're throwing that in. Thats toaster lore not guardian lore and it just explains that some of them take to being technically immortal mentally than others and there's a reason some of them do resets to keep moving forward.

This woman gets paid probably 6 figures just to ruin your fun. People like her are why game development costs so much and why loot boxes are a necessity now.

Guys, what should I make for food, should I make a sandwich or go out and grab something from a fast food joint?

shit pants for this

use crucible or road complex

Spicy Ramen

same

>traveler
>male
A Y Y L M A O

>Sunbreakers tagging along for the ride
nah senpai, we canon can't find them.

>Traveler
>gendered

order some chinese

>Oryx, The Taken King
>male
Ajj lmoa1
Pizza Rolls, my dude.

There is a Pho place near me, but they just closed.

Deep Stone Crypt Titan Mark looks like a Vex Conflux in front of The Traveler.
>>she
I needed (You)s to get the discussion started
Thanks.

Retard

>tfw no cuteboi bf to cuddle and play destiny with

Imbecile

He became male, lad.

Are The Forward Path or Song of Justice VI worth my while?

Curtain Call is a decent Rocket Launcher?

looks like a pro wrestler no one remembers the name of, but they definitely saw him in the ring a few times.

No, scrap it, custer rockets are garb

Will the Intrinsic perks on Gear be random once more?
I'd really like to use some other looking armor, but Reco is just far too strong.

What new Exotic armors are coming back with CoO. Thought I saw something about Graviton making a return.

Nascar Corrector SR4 or Manama SR4

Nope shard it. Look for something with tracking.

DEVOUR HOUR

I'd go Mannannan, handles well and preforms pretty consistently with explosive payload increasing your effective range. Plus, the movement speed is nice.

Nameless or Nightshade
FUGGGGGGGGGGGG?

devourlock feels how it should feel to be running one of the skill blocks on any subclass, it feels unique and powerful, not just a set of passive bonuses. but what they'll do rather than make other subclass skill blocks feel more unique and powerful is nerf vorelock to be borderline useless

like, vorelock feels like someone at bungie had a great idea and worked hard to turn it into a reality, whereas all the other skill blocks feel like small thoughtless passive changes

PC
Marleyklus#1106

Juggernaut striker with Skullfort is roughly similar to devour, but you never have to reload

Nameless Midnight. possibly the best legendary scout in the game. Nightshade is pretty mediocre compared to other pulse rifles, e.g. Lincoln Green or Vigilance Wing.

see you space cowboy

One time I was fighting Brakion and I went to fist him and he stomped and I flew past the death barrier at mach 10000000000
Bosses who stomp with no walls are fucking stupid

Too effective per power ammo pickup, so literally a PVP reason.
We got SMGs though, isnt everyone happy about that?!

Is upper or lower arc tree better for PVE?

Watching randoms get pushed into lazers or off edges by these fuckers is my single favourite thing about running strikes.

>fighting brakion
>he leaps to his bitch tent
>leap over the hole to wait for enemies
>hit bitch tent spawns and sends me flying out of the map

>We got SMGs though, isnt everyone happy about that?!
I like how they feel

That happens with all the forcefield bubbles.
I used to stand in the spot where the rocket launchers spawn on Titan's walker event. You just get sent flying when they spawn with the forcefield.

Some are fun, most are trash. They're barely different than sidearms.
None of them are as fun as an LMG.

The worst was the time I tethered on prestige and it just diappeared
no tether. it left my bow and just poof. Fucking gone. It was like bungie was telling me to fuck my virgin hunter in the asshole

That one's always fun, especially when you're on a sparrow. But Brakion's shield is annoying, especially when I'm not inside it when it spawns.

I unironically like Cayde.

I do to, I like every character somewhat. Except Ikora because shes kind of boring and we always hear how she USED to be cool.

im sure they'll make Auto Rifles with a certain fire rate + mag capacity to be the new LMG.
I wouldn't doubt if the Halfdan-D had an exotic counterpart called the Fulldan-D with a dual drum magazine similar to the G36-C.

DOUBLE NADES
Doesn't matter for poledancer, just bring Raiden.
Voidwalker

I do too, I just wish they'd tone it down.
Ikora is just really boring. More boring than fucking sweeperbot. I also cannot stand Devrim, Ghost, and Hawthorne.

double nades?

Devrim won me over with all his fucking banter with everyone else. Setting up the patrol beacons was fucking hilarious, especially when Zavala interrupts to point stuff out.

Devrim wasn't so bad after the initial EDZ quests.
The way he was written in the introduction quest to Patrols was actually decent since he didn't say "tea" or anything else throughout the whole thing.