youtube.com/watch?v=qd-VK6qc_nc
youtube.com/watch?v=UAUENowTuGk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz75NfCbu_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw no Jinx gf

xth for breast metal waifu

Execute waifufags

xth for my smugfu

I think you're just over-dimentioning user.

>But it's wanting a girl with a dick in your ass.
Probably, sure. I mean, if it is the guy who requested the girl to use a strap on and not the other way around, it is kind of homo tendencies.

>Just like how jacking it to lesbians who use strapons or toys is also gay, since you need a phallus to get off.
Im sure it's just the lesbians getting all hot that turn people on, not specifically the sex toys. I wouldn't know.

This is important for gameplay.

Pretty much. I mean, I've heard stuff about guys liking anal masturbation but not being into other guys but I think there's some bullshit to that so yeah, you sum it up well.

thats the wrong post

If I play Shyvana, Garen, and Nocturne what does that say about me as a player?

>na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/store/sales/december-sales-schedule-1
Which skin is a must get this month?

I wanna cuddle Jinx and see her get a proper escape

No user you don't get it. If you're a guy and you even look at something phallic then you're gay forever. That's the scientific truth.

I want to cuddle Jinx and not have my dick be able to escape her pussy ever

you know how to run at people.

repostin

Im poor (8k BE), dont plan on spending money on this game.
I want to jungle.
Give me 3 junglers I should purchase, play, and main until I hit level 30 (currently level 11)

>tfw still no support gf milking my cock dry in various degrees

I'm such a lonely fuck.

Best couple!

>Ezreal has 57% winrate and 25% pickrate
>Team STILL doesn't ban him
FUCKING RETARDS

>start at level 2 and level up by playing to win in matchmade games
>carry your team with an S+ performance and don't get a single honor
I just want to get honor 3 why is it such an ordeal?

Can someone explain to me why Zyra is getting buffed? This champ is pure AIDS as it is

>like dark crusader morde
>decide to read up on it for my autistic needs
>apparently it was intended to be an ultimate skin
>literally nobody had seen the model around the time
>the only thing they had was the splash art (see pic)
>do more reading, riot said they didnt feel it was unique enough or some shit
>looking in data seems like it was in there at some point but for maybe 1 patch
>ff@20 lads didnt tell me what archive it came from
>cant even pinpoint when this shit was going on pbe
>apparently a lot of people wanted it
>have spent the past 2 hours trying to locate what pbe patch had it
>still no luck since i have to cover 5 fucking seasons
well how bout that

>ywn make love to Evelynn on your wedding night
Just let me die God.

be careful with your wishes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_captivus

I miss building Abyssal Scepter with Rumble, the new one is not that bad but it has a fucking catalyst and I'm just too autistic about building mana on manaless champs. Banshees rework when?

I fail to see the problem here

Xin Zhao. Easy kit, strong, influential, probably going to be that way for a while.
Warwick. Braindead and powerful and has been for quite a while. I was sure Riot would nerf him like 6 months ago but I guess they're fine with newbies just right-clicking targets and running them down while also scaling pretty hard.
We can get pricy with the last one and go with Shyvana or J4. Shyvana is pretty strong and braindead, but that's usually a product of her balance state so if Riot gives her a deserved nerf soon she could easily be shit again. J4 is pretty susceptible to buffs/nerfs but I still think he has more guaranteed usefulness.

>Karthus buffs on PBE
For what pvrpose?

Holy fuck I just got two Mythic skins from loot boxes. Someone buy me a goddamn lottery ticket.

I think PBE was't even a thing back when the skin loading image was found.

I dunno, user, I've taken some dick before but I'm still not sure if I might really be, like, GAY or whatever.
Such are mysteries of life.

No good keystones.

ive also figured that out since the pbe goes by a totally different archive format where 0.0.0.1 is the first pbe push, not the first fucking patch of data to date
it doesnt make it any better that i cant catalog the data i have with the fuckin patch since theres no way to determine when the fuck one of these deployed

Being bi is a thing, user.

I want to cum inside that Jinx.

I know, I'm bi. I was being retarded on purpose.

How loose is she?

>Still waiting for Riot to revert the Varus removal so I can forgive them for being retarded and come back to the game.
>There's literally no sign that it's going to happen so far.
>Time I would have otherwise spent playing league is slowly being filled up with anime.

But he has a bunch of literally perfect runes
>ultimate hat
>transendence
>gathering storm
>perfect timing
>cosmic insight
Sure, comet isn't as good as DFT, but it's still now awful on Karthus.
Pretty underrated champ, desu.

Fags like cocks though. They like looking at cocks because it turns them on more than looking at pussy.

It's not a coincidence that a lot of futa chicks are depicted with masculine mindsets in a lot of doujins and vids, either. Makes it easier for them to self-insert in both the giver and receiver positions. It's the same reason why there's so much futa art out feature balls blocking the vagina, or just getting rid of the pussy entirely. Like traps, futa is an entry-level fetish that gets gayer and gayer for the individual over time, eventually getting them to notice or accept their innate faggotry.

>ywn have Jinx sit on your lap with your dick inside her while she plays League of Legends

How well would the glacial augment keystone work with chilling smite?
Or is that just shitty memes?

>There's literally no sign that it's going to happen so far.
They are literally making him a new splash

Fuck...

It boggles my mind why they just didn't keep both Abyssal Scepter and Abyssal Mask.

>playing on smurf
>on winstreak
>get a game with a flaming adc and an autofilled support that took smite and is trying to contest all my camps for literally no reason
>toplane is encouraging the support to troll more
>lose

sometimes I really do think theres a forced loss system, not 50/50 but if they see that youre on a hotstreak they just throw you in a game with some bad apples and see how it goes

Best girl.
Best hips.
Best wife.

>tfw can't get a S to get chests

aaaa

Get more CS.

Both Sorcery keystones are a joke on him.

good job you managed to be more offtopic than waifufags

Imagine if she made it so you couldn't cum the entire time and she spent a whole day on your lap like this

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

are there people who don't like cocks?

Does everyone in a lost / won game lose / game the same amounts of MMR?

Say I'm in a losing game, is there any reason for me statpadd by farming, or not statpadding by afking?

all guys get aroused when they see cocks, it's a dominance thing

hey guys its me teiki please add me
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198077578161

I'm often impressed at the disparity between the detail of the dick and the detail of everything else in futa art

no
>statpadding
that's not how mmr works

>the only patch i didnt check was 0.0.0.1
>only because i just assumed from my reading it popped in during some other ones
>its in there from patch 0.0.0.0 to 0.0.0.16
>i completely ignored looking this far because of the date pbe began vs what 0.0.0.0 would normally mean
fucks sake riot

>say retard once
>get reported
>instant chat ban

Cool game

>stat padding
>league

the fuck does it matter? ur some gold no one in a sea of literally hundreds of thousands of gold no ones

Necessary for gameplay, user.

>whole day
thats quite some time and time well spent

my name literally has retard in it, you did not get banned for saying retard once. post the logs or fuck off, also why do people lie to themselves/random people on this shit board about why they get chat restricted?

your mmr gain/loss is not affected by your "performance", merely whether you won or lost. however, different people will have different mmr again/loss depending on their current mmr vs the average mmr of their teammates/opponents.

you should try to win in a losing game because you might actually win. if the game is actually lost then just get out of the way (farm the opposite lane or whatever) while the enemy wins the game.

>Those early sales
Yawn

>play support
>if i dont play a tank, team ints the nexus
>but if i dont play an apc, team does shit for damage
>but if i dont get sightstone, team flashes over for baron that the enemy isn't even doing
:/

What if she doesn't let you cum at the end of the day, she just lays on you in bed edging you repeatedly until she gets tired and falls asleep still wrapped around you

Getting honored isn't about doing well yourself. It's about telling your teammates they did a good job when they do well

They spent a fuckload of money making a high-quality music video and confirmed that he(they?) will be getting a splash art, VO and recall update.

So no, a revert will NEVER happen after this. EVER.

The best we can hope for is Riot reusing Varus's old "family man out for revenge for the murder of his wife & kid" gig and applying it to a new champion's lore.

er, that should be different people will have different lp gains/losses depending on their current rank/mmr vs the average mmr, etc

Can I turn Talon into a split pusher after early game?

>why do people lie on the internet

She's gonna wake up feeling full and something warm in her tummy.

At that point she's aiming to mind break. She's free to.

>someone saved my post
well then

you lie about achievements to make yourself seem like a cool kid with a big cock on the internet. "der riot kikes banne me n i dindu nuffin" doesnt fall under that

I never said she was going to let you cum

How long do you think you could last inside her like that until you finally broke? a day? a week?

Who here /catalyst/?

he's an assassin that's what you should be doing with him.

only difference between playing an assassin and a pure split pusher like Trynd is that assassins split to set up a flank while splitters usually just push to either take towers or draw pressure.

>finish fapping
>decide to go on Veeky Forums
>come into /lolg/ right during jinxposting hours

fug

this is interesting

Literally why?

what the literal fuck are they doing to this game

sounds kinda dumb but it still would sound better than being a "support"
if that's the best name they can come up with then i say go for it.

Nah, it's dumb. Everyone will still call it support regardless of new name

it's what happens when half your staff are autistic fuccboi nerds

cata.. what? i am a support! a submissive supportbitch! i am no fuckiong catalyst, grrr!

the fuck do you mean a "support"? thats exactly the fucking job. to fucking support the adc and later on the team. support makes 100% fucking sense.

try to make being the team's bitch sound more appealing

He has solid escape/1v1 potential but he doesn't take towers very quickly anymore. Just do your job assassinating people, it'll go better.

It'd be the exact same shit as 'marksman', people still call it ADC 90% of the time.

>that feel when you fap then find an image that you wish you fapped to instead

lol I forgot they even tried to push the marksman meme..

But supports... support.
Catalysts for what?

what does "catalyst" even mean

>not just fapping again

I'm starting to think that this was the proper timeline. Looking back I can't remember a single match I've played over the years. All this game was a massive and pointless timesink; I think I only played it because I was scared of the change that occurs when you finish a game that has an ending.
I really didn't think fucking Varus of all things would be the straw that broke the camel's back but it was. I hope the Swain and Irelia rework is a pile of garbage so I can leave with no regrets. Another bonus is that I realized you don't have to play the game to fap and shitpost about it.

>201
>Not having custom RGB profiles for individual champs
youtube.com/watch?v=qd-VK6qc_nc
youtube.com/watch?v=UAUENowTuGk
youtube.com/watch?v=Gz75NfCbu_c

>dominate
I don't think the person who made this image understands support players

Daily reminder that you should NOT play support.