>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=kAI-yGmHM5M

>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

First for report and ignore DSfag.

First for potatoes

who else likes em extra thicc?

That character redpilled me on BT4 females.

Vette

first for explosions are best.

Besides getting your ass out of carbonite, has Lana done anything right so far?

>Friendly Reminder for Constructively Posting in /SWGG/

Ignore Vette fags
Report Lana posters
Hide Lightcuck

Also, if you got any nice guild for me to put into OP, lemme know I tried my hardest to contact the old ones but they didn't respond

>report people with good taste
The state of you.

So it seems like everyone here plays on Star Forge? I'm getting back into the game, but I miss the days of desolate leveling on my old barren server Telos Restoration Project.

Drex any chance youre doing another run soonish? I tried using the fp groupfinder and got a group that couldnt do 10% boss damage on first boss copero over 5mins

>So it seems like everyone here plays on Star Forge?
Star Forge for ERPing, Satele Shan for the game

no one from the thread who plays together erp's.

yet anyways.

yeah, i just went and popped a painkiller and cooked some food, give me about...20ish mins, then i can get on and run some heroics.
>couldnt do 10% boss damage.
fucking what.

>Chad/Jaesa/Ashara/Vaylin
Starforge

>Cuck/Vette/Lana/Arcaan
Shatele

it was really depressing, they were falling behind on the small adds, and I could kill a big add as a tank before both dps could tunnel one (I was curious)

That is just....this is why i dont do flashpoints with groups. UNLESS, they are with people who have proven they know how to play the game.

Huh? Anyway, judging by the OP and the meet-ups it seems like everyone here plays Imperial. Are there any Republic side players, or should I just roll new Imperial ones?

yeah, I just did GF to get some xp. didnt sign up for that

Both are equally populated and you'll be fine going either route. If you want to play with people from the thread, drop SS in your request and you should find partners.

He's a shitposter. Yes most people here play Imp.

I mean I prefer pub but all the raiding on west coast moved imps during 3.0 and never went back

Orange cheeks will never be back because she never left. Kotfe doesn't exist in my heart.

Can anyone think of a good, forcey, mystical, ancient looking mask to RP as Kallig's mask? The actual one in-game looks like shit, and not like an Ancient badass Sith's mask at all.

Also, what are some basic, simple automatically black shirts/chestpieces?

theres one that the adaptive gear vendor on fleet sells. could use that, just say you polished and refurbished it.

Fucking xeno shits kys.

Bless you user!

alright, im ingame now for those who want to run heroics. you know who to message.

What's the closest I can come to this chestpiece without the gay bathrobe? Eradicator's set.

I like to imagine it's standard sith combat gear. The rest of the set looks good, except for the mask (debatable) and the robe on the chest.

Is a spank tank Jugg any good for running heroics/dailies?

Do you mean a skank tank? and yeah theyd be fine

got room for one more, first message first invite.

this heroic train is about to leave the station, if you dont get in on this one, i can always pick you up later for more, ill be running them all night.

Yeah that kek. If only Marauders animations didn't suck ass... oh well, DPS Jugg best Jugg.

one last spot open for heroic train! lets get this shit going yo! we're gonna go fast and we're gonna make money!

alright. since im not able to host a run right now for heroics, im not going to be sleeping tonight, if anyone wants to run heroics in like....3 or so hours, i can do that. otherwise we can just shoot the shit on fleet when im done with GTAV hiesting.

could anyone ever be mean to blizz?

I'm sure DSfag could find a reason to hate him.

i cant be mean to blizz, hes literally the best base class companion.

>Calls me big boss

He's alright.

Blizz is GOAT

Message Grimmiss, I'll be down for heroics in 3 hours, probably. And to shoot the shit.

it's a heroic train not a milkshake raid, you fat purple bastard

we can definitely shoot the shit while doing heroics. im just unable to at this moment because certain time constraints for friends to run hiests in GTAV

REEEEEEE FUCK YOU
GRIMACE WOULD BE A GREAT SITH NAME

What a chill sunday night
It's not chill it's 32 C and I have no AC

I am almost at dark V

I want to thank the user who asked if the Twi'lek or Togrutas went pale as that set me off on making this! I love how cool this looks and I wanted to say thanks for that idea!

do all ayys get light like that?

Yes but most have that weird veins on the face look as well.

So you and your companion wear matching tops, eh?

Yep. I like to do that. Not always matching colors though but sometimes I like to be dressed exactly the same.

It's Yahs, ill be around

everyone goes super-pale with the higher levels of dark side corruption, Torguta and maybe Cathar, I haven't thoroughly checked them, are the only ones that don't get the black veins around their mouth and eyes

>streaming

I'm the only person left from Forcekin. It's dead and has been since we created it.

Which is sad because we went pretty hard at creating the flagship ASAP.

>15yo anime
>15yo deliberately bad DUB
>available on youtube with no ads

why wouldnt I user

Exactly how I feel with Jaesa

Any Bounty Hunters wanna give me a hand here?

I'm on Some People Just Need Killing in my class quest line. The escape pods glitched so I had to relog and the quest directed me to fly to the Tyrant, but when I got there, it's phased incorrectly and the purple marker is pointing waaaaaay outside the map where I can't reach it.

What the fuck do I do

head to fleet and reset your phases from hitting L

Anyone got a clue how big the download size is?

under 40, maybe 38gb now?

38.1 GB

alright. finally i can get a right and proper /swgg/ brand heroic train going. whisper [spoier]Drexader[/spoier] if you want in. if you dont get in on this run, message me anyways and ill add you, i will run you through the planet either on the same character, or hop onto an alt if im feeling like i need more money.

I'll probably just do some tommorow desu it's like 3 AM and I just want to sleepily browse the GTN and make new outfits for my lats with this slick 8mil I just made.

no worries friendo. im going to be up all night because i fucked up my sleeping schedule so now its time to forcefully unfuck it.

I end up doing that like every 2 or 3 weeks because I'm a computer-addicted neet.
Staying up for like 2 days straight can be an interesting experience though.

i used to be one of those types who naturally had so much energy they just could not get to sleep at a reasonable time, so i would stay up for like 3 days, sleep for 12 hours rinse and repeat for months at a time, then every so often sleep like a normal person for about 2 weeks then start it all over. shit suuuuuuuuuucked. Ran my body so ragged.

Last call for heroic train before we start. 2 spots left. 5 mins then we're goin!

hey guys, post your interface setups. what is generally considered the most practical and efficient? obviously everyone has different tastes and shit but yknow

Target bar is mirrored to the right of my player bar, keep buffs near by so my eye doesn't have to travel far to keep track of things.
Companion, minimap, and manu bar out of the way but still easy to reach. This is my default setup for pretty much every MMO I play.

Gross UI

>autism brick layout.

ur gross

Keep it tight, reserves screen space for the actual game. People who have sidebars should throw themselves off an overpass.

Wots that head piece?

>reserves screen space for the actual game
You have a giant fucking blob of empty bars in the middle of your screen. Put them on the bottom and spread out and you'll see more game.

Efficient is what you find most comfortable and have fast access to what you need.

>spread out and you'll see more game
You realise those elements don't get smaller when you spread them out, right? Center your UI and stop vomiting randomly onto your screen.

>two bars' height across the bottom of the screen is vomiting everywhere
Lol ok autist UI.

>shove everything to the bottom it's fine
>but put target bars in between the two bricks
lol

Love you too

Nahut weapons just dropped below 10m, ripip.

Archaeology!

Is there a double xp active? Just wondering if I should bother installing updates and subbing for a while.

Scheduled for the 12th through 31st.

Deviantart: not even once.

You are missing out

>shit looking versions of the two most niche weapons aren't in demand
Wew lad.

why is Scourge bright orange, goddamn

Phasma in just a few more days...

Dude nice

>Tython
Fuck me, that shit's bright as dicks

Do dicks get a halo of light every time you gaze upon one?

>mfw X-Com 2 got better alien waifu models than sw games
>tfw you can play dress-up with them

Hey fuck you too buddy, I'm just evil, this doesn't mean I'm a bad person!

Who can hate a Jawa? Blizz is cool

I hate every BH crew member. No exception.
I didn't think it was possible to make something worse than the IA's crew...

>Hating Blizz
>Hating Skadge

Lemme guess your taste... Vette/Lanafag right? fucking cuckhold

And here I love BH's crew the most Mako not included.