ace-infinity.bngames.net/

>
infbuild.sorairo.pictures/#011n010001010000000000000001

>
youtu.be/y0Kyw7xXFvg

>
asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/

>
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eP07-JbjTjXkD5nQlNkC0I8WidP_AXD1K4S9jESx-Jk/edit?usp=sharing

And with that, my work is finished. Good night, /aceg/.

First for North American.

When is the next AC:I update?

Why is Ustio done for bros?

Reminder to draw your planefu so we can make a collage of them

The rules are:
>black and white/lineart only
>the plane flies from the left to the right of the picture
>have fun

Because one day they'll need a bailout from the Osean banks that control their entire economy and they'll just get bought up instead and become Eastern Osea, like everyone else on the West half of the Osean continent before them.
Belka is the bulwark that holds back the Osean Imperialists.

Back to /strangepol/ with you

Fuck off Osea shill, you think Osea just managed to become the largest country on the planet through being nice to everyone?
It's not like they colonised the land like America did, given that Strangereal doesn't seem to have any old world/new world split.
Osea has for centuries carried out a violent and treacherous campaign of expansion that cucks like you dismiss because "muh peace. muh freedom, muh Belka."

Seven nukes

"muh seven nukes, muh grey men, muh v2"
Sorry I missed the bit where Belka was supposed to just let Osea into Nord Belka to rape and pillage the rest of their homeland, I guess Osea has never done anything wrong and is the perfect country my mistake.

>197595648
>False flagging as obvious as this
Why do we have to tell QuizNo to fuck off every time we have to start a new thread?

You mean QuizNo wannabe?

>implying USEA isn't the new world
>implying it's states aren't a mishmash of ex-colonies

Maybe, but San Salvacion always seemed like way too nice of a city to be in the middle of a colonised continent.

They had good colonial overlords. Or maybe the colonial period lasted long enough. It'd be nice for PA to explain the countries.

Although there are similarities between Strangereal countries and our own, I don't think we can really use our world as an analogy of Strangereal.
Strangereal is composed of multiple continents and each of them seems to be as developed as the others. As such I wouldn't say that there are a "Strangereal Africa" or "Strangereal New World".

Still trying to work out where the black and asian people come from, unless they all come from the other side of the Yuke continent.

Didn‘t we find out that Strangereal as a world is also a lot smaller than our world? Considering that, none of the continents are a lot bigger than Europe. And small continents mean that people are closer together, which leads to more conflict and faster development.

Is it though or was that just PA being a bit off about travel times and all?
But I didn't follow the whole conversation I only caught the tank travel bit

Have we ever actually estimated Strangereal dimensions? This data might be really interesting to have on hand.

IT'S DECEMBER AND NOT A SINGLE HINT OF AC7 RELEASE

Just shut the fuck up and wait.

I really wonder how /strangepol/ and /valkyriapol/ would look like
>belkans are the laughing stock of the entire board
>grey men wanting to destroy western civilization by removing borders
>oseans making posts about how yukes are actually the real allies
Maximilian would be considered Europa's bulwark against (((darcsens))) and Baldren would be Alex Jones' counterpart

>eruseans bluepilled to be all in for monarchy
>oseans saying sapin is culturally enriching erusea
>anons reeing about oseans building shit on the sovereign territory of other countries
I have misplaced my picture of a fat american falling a small self-propelled trolley (don't know the actual name) with the osean flag overlaid.

>implying it isn't just a containment board for Belkans, Ofnir/Grabacr and edgy teenagers RPing as Belkans or Ofnir/Grabacr
I want to see what other entertaining beliefs Baldren has

Could somebody post a schematic of the F-4E?

>because it wouldn't be representative of Thunderceptor without a healthy dose of accuracy autism

Nevermind that.

Not trying to defend QuizNo, but what's wrong with puchis? I know it's not related to Ace Combat but don't you discuss stuffs unrelated to the latter (i.e.: Valkryia Chronicles) sometimes?

Constantly shitpost with and shove something on people's faces and that thing will be reviled as they become synonymous with the shitposter. That's the deal with puchis. There's no discussion, only shitposting.

>/aceg/ is into VC now
This gives me an idea

fuck off quizno

Don't insult my mentor

Which squares are still available to take?

Morning buddies! What's everyone up to today?

Just report and ignore, you know the drill.

Back at work again.

Check the previous thread. The guy that started it made a template with it. But the front cockpit and the tail by Tom are the only new additions since then I think

Playing VC2

Good Lord

What a load of autism.

Post some cool planes

This reminds me, what's everybody's favorite superplane?
They're pretty much all cool, but I just can't get enough of the CFA-44. For me it's sitting perfectly on the line between a realistic looking design, and something that looks cutting edge and futuristic.

I can't really decide between the Morgan, Nosferatu, XFA and Wyvern.

XFA-27 is my favorite.

I was going to type down the R-101 before I realized it isn't a superplane. Neither is the R-99 iirc and I'm not fond of the R-103.
I'd say either the CFA-44 or the Shinden II.

Im just putting Dornie's contirbution in and then ill post up latest version user. Looks like the rear half of the cockpit is free if you want that bit.

Latest version

>Shinden II
I might get that as a model in the future
I didn't like it at first but it's grown on me lately

But I don't know what to paint it as yet. Regular JSDF seems a bit boring but I think the Wardog also only came with some Yuke decals beyond the Osean ones.

What can the veterans of Operation Sandstorm tell me about the ISAF pilots?

Probably the XFA-36, followed closely by the Morgan With the TLS equipped

Give it the -Experimental-

Claiming D2

Elaborate

Going by the naming scheme, it's one of the liveries in AC:I, I believe.
Probably the Ikaros in the Sky livery: black with orange/bronze accents and the winged skull emblem.

I was wrong, it's this one. The 19th task force one, the -Nagase- one, is good too.

That one has a separate model, but I honestly don't like it too much.
Shows how little of Infinity I played though

That is pretty cool. If only I had some Phoenix stuff to put on it instead of the rondels.

But I'll see, the navy blue also looks kinda neat.

>Regular JSDF seems a bit boring
You can try IJAAS then, just like the original Shinden.

The Event Skin 1 is plain ocean blue on top and white below, with a straight delimitation along the side, around the wing root's height.

I really like this idea. If I don't decide to make it some Yuke squad and keep it Japanese I might just go with this.

I think that is the navy one they suggest as the option other than the regular air superiority one.

Why some of you visited gurochan?

I feel that AC7 is getting further and further away as time passes by

Like I said before he probably wasted all the game money to buy himself a jet.

Agreed about the CFA-44's looks and for the same reason, but I'll always love the X-02 Wyvern. I wish I could articulate why.

It's another one that looks -just- reasonable enough to actually have been made.

Still no clue why this one has the VF like nozzles

That's a good way of saying it. It feels plausible, yet the silhouette it cuts and the mechanics of it elevate it to Just-Barely-Larger-Than-Life status.

XFA-27 is probably my favourite, followed closely by the CFA-44.

The Nosferatu would probably be my number one if it had another, more conventional sp. weapon instead of the useless ecmp.

The Morgan's another one like that. The ADF-01, not so much.

That oughta be the Wyvern.
If we ignore the variable geometry forward swept wings it's pretty much just an advanced fighter jet, no cuhrayzee weapons or abilities and that's what I like the most about it.

>X-02 in Scarface XFA-27 livery
This will never not look great

Shaky hands memes

I love it when a plane comes together.

This so so eclectic. I love it.
Someone be a man and tackle A3 already, it's 3 lines unless you want to do some panelling.

Here's mine

I love it.
We've almost got a whole plane now lads! just some wings and a bit of hull and cockpit need doing!

Where's Thunder? He needs to at least do something, I vote for that second cockpit half.

And then if he never draws it there'll just be a weird gap in the plane.
Im alright with it.

Perfect

F14s seem like a plane only men would fly in Ace Combat, women would fly some turdheap like an Air Force plane. Like an F-5 or an F16

Pointless speculation time: Who thinks that the F-15C Cipher and Mobius 1 flew is the same?

OSEA! OSEA! OSEA!

>shittalking the Tiger and Falcon
Cease

Bitch please.
We fly Eagles.

Yes, putting pluses on your Tiger makes me positive its shit. No wonder Sprey liked it. Name one ace that uses an F16 in Ace Combat, they all use the most manly and masculine of planes, F22, F15, F14, etc.

>

>My eyes don't work so I need a radar
>I don't like autocannons or dogfights

>Radar is bad, and so are all electronics because ????
>implying other planes don't dogfight better while still having the utility of ground attack

Well shitposting aside I think it is a neat little plane

>8
fuck ustio

Cool MiG-28

Troll or not I actually got a little cynically curious as to whether or not there was any trend as to what they gave the female Aces in the games. Zero alone was surprisingly diverse:

Rafale M (Espada One)
EF-2000 (Pyoshka)
F/A-18C (Bachstelze)
YF-23 (Lilie)
MiG-29 (Iris)
Su-27 (GrauKatze and Lynx 2)
Su-47 (Nachtigall)
and even a B-2A (Felsen)

theres almost no female characters though so theres no real trend to find
they probably built the characters after choosing the plane they fly, rather than the planes they fly after the characters and they just happened to be female characters

>Two Euro fighters
>Two US fighters
>Three Russian fighters
Really makes you High G Turn

Windhover
You can say the same thing about literally every ace from assault records.

Yup. Are there photographs of the F-5 in a mostly black agressor livery?

There's Cocoon Leader's Rafale. Her name evades me atm.

Only ONE Eurofighter, actually. (dohohoho)

Admittedly so. Regarding the actual characters with storyline presence, as far as I know...
-In AC2, Kei Nagase used a Mirage (Okay, it was a Kfir, but Tomato, עגבנייה )
-In AC3, Rena flies a Su-37... I think. I know a lot less about 3.
-In AC5, The Other Kei Nagase canonically flies an F-14/A.
-In AC6, Lanner (and all of Windhover squadron) flies an F-16.