docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>DLC access:
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html

>Build planner:
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations:
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/KgVUkyd.jpg
-Gem farming, lost/uncanny weapons, and runes spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-2nd gem farming spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-SFRCs & FDs: i.imgur.com/yRxbVsN.png (if you want early T3 runes, wheel, chikage, or burial blade)

>PVE & PVP - Spelunking/sinister chalices:
-Spelunks happen. Join em. Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders.
-Sinister chalice race on Friday at 6pmET/11pmUTC (if enough show, spelunks otherwise)
-Race rules & signup: docs.google.com/document/d/1PIWNIOpp2j3Hc7XJBZu_1yEYKAEIXxHEXiY0--sykqw

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/E8zcBcQ.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/27675
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/27677
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell me about blt/arc
why do I want to do it
what is the point
what stats and weapons would I have

PURGE FILTH

>Fell for the BL150 meme
Kill me. If only I didn't go past 145.

Since no one answered in last thread

Assuming best gems, will using the optimal element (fire/bolt/arcane) to exploit a boss's weakness on an arcane build do more damage than just using a strength build with the same weapon?

>no cute valtr fan art
its not fair

Maybe you should dive into the AR calculator and report to the thread. Are you talking about a pure arc vs pure strength? Not all convertable weapons are strength weapons and most people do 50/25 builds to take advantage of secondary scaling

Does prices scale up with NG+?

they told me he's weak to fire

>Zullie has NPC facedata now

Place your bets, how many of them are going to be bald?

What with all the cheese techniques that exist for the bosses, the defiled chalice actually went by real nice and easy, but now I got phtumerian descendant and headless beast staring down at me from ihyll and I'm back to dreading pushing forward. Please give me some tips for these bosses.

>doing random SRRC coop on a BL115 character
>"Entered the world of Vaati"
>mfw this overleveled motherfucker summoned me for fucking Hotdog in regular Pthumeru
What the fuck is wrong with people?

Some people just find co-op fun probably?

50 Arc fire saw cleaver against an enemy weak to fire
vs
50 Str 50 Skl saw cleaver with flame paper and beast blood pellet

>HMPH
If skill, rev up that gun, and try to interrupt his shotel split with a backstab if possible. He won't start attacking again until after he successfully changes phases. If arc, use Gloves a lot, it staggers the bejeezus out of him and opens him up for more hits. Do the same thing as skill when he tries to enter phase two, only now you have access to Augur for faster interrupts. If strength, I dunno, hit him with your hammer or something. Strength builds have it rough against HMPH.

>HLBLB
If skill, Saw Spear/Pick plus Pellet plus Fire Paper. If strength, Saw Cleaver/Whirly/Cuttah plus Pellet plus Fire Paper. If arc, any serrated weapon with fire gems, put Oil Urns on the hotbar. Tricked Whirly running R2s or Saw trick attacks on an oiled beast will do a gorillion damage. Whatever build you choose, try to break one of his arms and then set in on his leg right after. The time it takes him to recover from the broken limb will give you much needed breathing room to bash on his more durable leg uninterrupted.

>bl115

I feel you, my first character is bl145. Can still do some coop with bbg on it at least. Started a str character now and planning on going to 89 or so, didn't really plan the character all the way though.

I only really care about co-op since BB's pvp is just kind of okay but it seems everyone in bbg is around 80-98 so I've cucked myself into eternity.

You got 9 other save slots homie

Use password? Or did they change the summoning since I last played?

Fellas, made a new strength build intended for stake-driving. Should I keep it as is or lower the arcane for some lower level co-op?
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/27675

why do you need arcane in the first place?

Amygdalan arm scaled with arcane and it's an excuse to get it high enough for hunter tools. Is 82 a decent level for low level co-op?

For the Bowblade, since you mainly use charge attacks anyway, it makes sense to throw on Charge ATK UP gems instead of regular gems right? As long as the percentage on the charge up is higher than the percentage on the regular gems.

Amygdalan arm has shit arcane scaling and low arc tools are useless

>accidentally sold all my ritual blood (5)
kill me

Not him but I'm also starting a new str build. Was thinking of using Amy arm and getting some arcane for it as well but I just checked and indeed it doesn't get much arc ar. I guess I'm getting 12 skill for that pizza cutter then.

Not really, charge attacks consume a shitload of stamina and if the mob just slightly moves you will miss because it literally has zero tracking, and the dps will be lower, charged bow shots are a meme, not counting the fact that you will do a little less damage with phys gems while shooting charged shots, but you will do a fuckton less damage with any other attack if you use charge gems

Anyone mind giving me a hand with this beast possessed soul?
Pass beast

SRCing now.

>all that waiting just to purple invade
S-Sorry. Let me fix my shit, I'll ring again in a sec

Lol I was wondering why you blanked. howd you purple invade? Im HoH too

Well that was embarassing. Ringing again.

>howd you purple invade? Im HoH too
I guess Vilecucks are hostile to HoH? That's only the second time I ever got a purple invasion in Bloodborne.

Obviously the latter, but that's from putting two stats at 50, meaning you would have to be overleveled. Also its not really a fair comparison since you have to use beast blood pellets and fire paper for one, while the other requires no items. And beast blood pellets can annihilate anything damage-wise. For using no items, a 50 arc fire cleaver would be more effective vs beasts than a 50 STR physical cleaver

I should have mentioned I was BL 24

>exploring the dungeons with prospector Olly
i-its just like real co-op right?

>wanna go pure Arc
>weapon options (not including Kos) are all boring

I wish Amygdalan Arm wasn't a strength weapon for whatever reason.

i love converted cane builds. that said it's hard until you get good gems.

Where to farm Chunks? I'm trying the jemmjempi run but I haven't gotten a single drop so far.

Do I just pump left over stats into arc for bit extra Amy arm AR or BLT for better AR on guns on a Pizza Cutter build?

A little word of warning, the files were mined from the unpatched version of the game, so I don't have any of the League or DLC NPCs.

Are you using the willem eye rune

I get the a ton of them from doing SRRC coop on my BL117 character (that's right, level 117 faggots, suck my dick). Any depth 5 dungeon boss can drop chunks, and often with SRRC you skip straight to the boss fight.

On my BL57 character it is much harder to get them. I go after the upper cathedral ward werewolves if I get desperate, but usually I'll just farm Merciless Watchers on p3umyztu repeatedly and hope to get some chunks and good triangle gems on the way.
Gargoyles in cursed Ithyll also drop them, if you are ever farming 19.3% nourishing gems from them.

I thought it didn't affect the boss drops?

I was doing a ton of SRRC coop earlier at 115 and I just kept getting overleveled scrubs going through basic Pthu chalices. There was a single guy trying to fight Defiled Amy but he died immediately.

I have really bad luck.

I was farming ptwrx6tb earlier today and was consistently getting 2 chunks per brainsucker kill with only the willem eye run equipped. It's not a very long run especially if you use bold hunter marks. I'd recommend it.

could we get beast claws (z6pcddik also has lost toni on l2) and blades of mercy (as5k238p) false depths? and if im not asking too much, some SFC or SRCs before friday?

So this isn't a boss run? The regular brainsuckers drop them? I'll give it a try. Just tossed the rune on.

parry with auger and instagib the hunter with your bloodletter

oh no, sorry. the boss is a brainsucker.

Then why the mention of bold hunter marks? Just for getting back to the boss door faster?

Yeah

I've never seen a regular brainsucker drop a chunk. Only gargoyles in Ithyll and werewolves in Upper Cathedral Ward.

The eye rune increases the chances of a drop happening, so that means it does work for bosses who can potentially drop chunks in addition to their guaranteed gem. It just doesn't change the quality of the gem that they drop.

Most kino video game scene?

that or ludwigs mid fight intermission

Thanks guys, I'm picking up chunks pretty fast now. It's 15 to +9 a weapon right?

The hunter being grabbed and rejected by the moon presence, wearing nothing but the enlarged head. I saw it during coop once and tried to record it but it didn't work.

>can never predict hot dogs charge attack
im so dumb
why

It's literally one of the most telegraphed attacks in the game lmao

>Trying to fight the DLC hunter in the pitch black cave underlevelled
fuck me, right

s-shut up

DUDE?

>I've just got infiite bullet m8 huehuehueheuheuh

what constitutes underleveled? i can help you if you help me.

bl 60. Not online anyhow

Psh 60 is cake try it at bl 24

help with undead giant?
Pass beast

I've no reason to. Only reason I'm here at this level is because I'm too lazy to kill rom. And I wanted gems for my edgetana

be there in 5

Im at 25/25 skilltinge. How do I level from here. Bow is main

Im not getting anything. Worldwide? Double check pass? Ringing the right bell? Online mode? No X on the bell tooltip?

all yes, you SRRCing? im in lower pthu

depends on your play style
how often do you use the bow and how often do you use the blade?

40/40

Yea srrc, normally it takes little time though aussie?

no, ill re-ring in a sec

Beckoning, maybe your pass is off? no caps

Ringing small at l2 lamp now

I think the game just hates me and doesnt want me to get past undead giant.

Restarting

Just circle around it clockwise and hit it in its right ass cheeck.

For beast claws, is it better to go for quality, or pure strength?

50/50 tie with Ludwigs fight

someone said lower pthu has fire pthumerians, but i havent seen any so far and I just want some fucking gems

STR?
idk, don't listen to me. I just come here to shitpost /dsg/ memes.

holy shit FUCK defiled amygdala

Both desu. I switch between forms a lot, getting in and out of close combat using transform attacks
Prolly gonna go with this or 50/25, since I like other skill weps

rebeckoning he hits like a truck against a little bl 24

>making it through an entire area in one run and coming out the other side drenched in blood
if there's a better feeling i don't know it

Want to try another password?

ill switch it to
duck

Dunno make sure you’re in online mode. I can’t connect via srrc or ringing on l2. Connected to 2 randos pretty quick when i tried no pass srrc, so I think my connection is good

apparently my chalice wasn't set as open, thanks hibi. I like having a fire saif, but should I just swap to a sap sear or cleaver?

Can't go wrong with saw cleaver, but at low level I think it's more important to just be comfortable with whatever weapon you're using.

pew pew pew pew

I'll see about it. To be honest, I don't actually remember when my + runs out, so I have no idea how long I'll be making dungeons.

If you can bring yourself to do it, another one that would be greatly appreciated is Reiterpallasch in any form. (rm9skkef)

mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne/27677

it'll be just like my 7vit/45blt guy!