Dad, what was it like when you went to the moon in 2017?

>Dad, what was it like when you went to the moon in 2017?
>you don't know?
>I thought everyone bought bitbean
>is that why mom left with Chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.bitbean.org/g8Gw3Q6sB
bitbean.org/BitBeanConf.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lmao at beaners thinking they'll get rich off a coin with 15 btc volume, ahahaha. Buy a real coin like ETH or GNT you stupid cucks.

it is just for fun and memes. im sure youre fun at parties

>being rich is a meme
>if a thing with low volume increases in volume and/or material news comes out, it won't move in any way

these are the same chinks that convinced part of Veeky Forums not to buy pivx.

See you at ten cents faggets

>(out of sync)
>0 active connections to bitbean network for over 2 hours

into the trash it goes

>too lazy to ask for help syncing the wallet.
please stay poor so i can laugh at you

Update for the wallet is coming soon friend

Mark today down. write it down and put it somewhere. 20 satoshi for bitbean. 420 lmao of 2017, trump era.

remember.

I've already copied the .conf file off their site
Pretty sad they cant even figure out how to use DNS yet are trying to create a cryptocoin.

pretty sad how chink shills pretend to be literate just enough to spew their tried and true FUD that convinced some Veeky Forums not to buy PIVX.

>hurrdurr muh wallet

then use the poswallet, retard supreme

ok, here's what you can do. you can go to the chat here chat.bitbean.org/g8Gw3Q6sB

bitbean.org/BitBeanConf.pdf
thats a guide for getting your wallet synced.

and add these nodes

addnode=107.174.34.78
addnode=118.102.74.85
addnode=137.74.64.16
addnode=144.76.237.39
addnode=167.114.208.68
addnode=173.208.164.34
addnode=173.30.93.223
addnode=188.134.72.213
addnode=188.40.80.137
addnode=205.251.171.138
addnode=217.175.119.125
addnode=217.28.10.46
addnode=23.92.215.194
addnode=5.189.156.99
addnode=50.204.87.222
addnode=77.177.141.166
addnode=77.178.100.176
addnode=81.131.101.120
addnode=85.114.142.88
addnode=88.198.53.194
addnode=89.163.152.147

then it should work. make sure to shut down the wallet first before opening.

those nodes go into your bitbean.conf file by the way. you are supposed to make your own .conf file

Their software is broken on Mac then, because I have already done all this... Doesn't even load the conf. The build date is 2014 on the official software for fucks sake.

>mac

HAHAHAHAHAHA

use poswallet you fucking cuck jesus christ i don't even want mac neanderthals like you near our coin honestly..

okay i only know windows. come to the chat and they can help you with the mac set up

>Trusting and storing your coins on someones website

>take no risks
>get no rewards

maybe next time a 100x guaranteed moonshot coin comes along it'll be dedicated to working smoothly and easily from the very onset so fickle retards like you don't need to feel any discomforta t any point.

grow some ballhairs dude
>oh wow the wallet won't sync dropped

haha

SERIOUSLY IF YOU DONT BUY THE BEAN YOU WILL BE POOR FOREVER.

BITBEAN IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT WORLD CURRENCY OF THE PROLETARIAT.

You are stupid then
The core software is the entire network, if they can't get that right after 2 years then they are shit.

haha new wallet in two weeks you stupid cuck.

I'd consider sucidie if I was as stupid as you though, i mean really
>buys macs
>thinks bitbean is bad because an old wallet doesn't work 100%

wow amazing man next you'll find out bitbean used to have a nigger developer and got abandoned but also forget to realize it got picke dup by an active development team you can literally pose all your stupid 1st grade-tier questions to instead of talking as if you know anything and trying to justify your own risk aversion as if you're not a faggot

>mac
>thinks bitbean is bad because mac wallet doesn't work
>really needs every little development spoonfed to him so he feels okay risking daddy's money

if everything was as easy as you wanted it'd be easy to be wealthy and not a cucked retard like you lol

bitbean is shit, deal with it.

>now he just regresses into "no u"
>it's the exact same playbook they used to keep some of Veeky Forums out of PIVX when it threatened their chink cabal
haha okay

At least PIVX offered fungibility, but what does bitbean offer? It is literally just a fork of a fork of some shitty coin on github with the block time changed, being shilled by dumbasses because they think they can get in on the pump and dump.

>fork
Wasn't PIVX a fork of dash?
Must be worthless then. Dash is the true coin. Oh wait.

>He doubles down on flinging insults as if it discredits bitbean in any way

see you at 1k sat, I'll make sure you get some too

MOON MISSION BOYS

THIS ONES TAKING US ALL STRAIGHT TO THE TOP

WE THE NEW ILLUMINATI KANGZ YALL

it will eventually stablise around 0.4-0.5 mBTC

Bitbean mooning soon, prepare to take off!

I've been watching but the debate is enough for me to hesitate about committing.

Looks like it's taking off right now and I'm holding only a few (relatively). Tempted to go in a second time like I (rightfully) did with PIVX.

You guys? The meme potential is real.

Okay I got it in with 1 btc over the last few days... But man the Dev haa to step up his shill game.

If you don't have a million BitBeans at least you're seriously making me shake my head senpai. There's big plans for this little Bean and you guys need to realize that.