feh-stuff.github.io

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Banner when

When you kill yourself.

What the fuck is this even referencing? Naruto?

Got my wife, Soleil!

Rhajat is my wife.

>arguing over which twink is better
>neither can defeat swordbreaker memehands in single combat
(lol
Woody wins again.

Yeah

>Actually going to make it to Tier 20 for the first time when the Arena turnover happens

I don't get the joke here

Jesus christ Tharjafag threads are fucking awful, no wonder everyone complains about you.
Stop shoving your shitty memes in our face any time

You haven't faced Elise then

You're walking with your Best friend when This Girl steals your orbs.
What do you do?

Wow they're all shit.
Who should I give firesweep sword to?

you got the whole family

olivia, inigo, soleil, and inigo's dad seth

It's not too difficult to make T20 nowadays as f2p, but staying there is a different story.

Based.
>b-but muh reddit tiers

>+spd-hp

Give him +atk you dolt.

Shoot her.

OP here, just wanted to share some Huss art

tfw not sure which of my bois to make summoner support because I was lucky enough to pull both

send help

Soleil

You can't just take every new big titty unit as your wife, user.

Unzip my MRobin. Or my Kagero since she has low defense I believe.

Spd is better at higher merges tbqh. He can get into the 40s with buffs.

Do I give her fury and speed sacred seal? She kind of became Michalis lite since she got +def/-spd.

How do I make Eldigan good?

DC + fury forge

What's the best set for Faye?

fury 9

If you don't know the answer yourself, then neither.

Desu Solel is probably the best user of it because of dyke strength and muh 35 speed. Any Sword cav worth half a shit already has a prf, the only sword flier worth half a shit has a prf and the only sword armors worth half a shit have prfs too. You could maybe get away with using Draug with it but that just sounds retarded. Elincia could still use it well despite Amiti just for the option, but she really doesn't need it.

40 spd at high merges is not good, considering you'll be up against high merges too due to BST inflation.

The guy is attack incarnate.

New to the game.
Is Peri a good unit?
What's a good team?

I don't need to to know what he's referencing
But I don't get how it relates to naruto

Life and death.
>still 30 def
>58/43 offenses with flier buffs and speed seal
>upgrade the hauteclere for more damage
Michalis is cucked by comparison.
If you get another one, merge her into one without -spd.

I want this girl to bite my dick

One day while Reinhardt was masturbating, Woody got wood. He could no longer help himself! He watched as Reinhardt stroked his juicy kawaii cock. He approached Reinhardt which startled him and make him pee everywhere on the floor and on Woody too. Being drenched in his urine made him harder than ever! Woody: "Reinhardt Senpai! I'm buffed with Hone and Fortify Cavalry, and I want to be INSIDE OF YOU." Reinhardt: "Oh Woody Chan! I always knew you were viable! I want to be killed by you as you hit me with Distant Counter after surviving my Dire Thunder!" Woody grabbed a bunch of flavored lube and rubbed it all over his Durandal. Woody: "Oh my! It's cherry flavored lube! Cherry is my favorite! Woody then attacked Reinhardt for a whopping 69 damage with weapon triangle disadvantage, ramming the blade up Reinhard's ass! The other heroes around the battlefield watched intently as Woody shoved his sword into Reinhardt's nice ass, continuously making a squishy wet noise. The other heroes also became aroused and they all gathered around Woody and Reinhardt and started to urinate all over them, and then they started to masturbate. Reinhardt: "Oh my goodness, Woody chan! You are churning my insides up so well! Your sharp blade is stimulating my prostate! OH YES! All the other heroes became so aroused by this, that they could not help themselves anymore! They pushed Woody aside, and they started jamming their weapons inside too. All of them wanted to destroy Reinhardt's nice round ass. Reinhardt: "No wait guys! My ass cannot hold this much! I'm getting so full! All the weapons went inside of poor squirming Reinhardt and pretty much, he was beyond full, and died from having his insides completely damaged. Feh came down to the battlefield and found Reinhardt, dead with a huge ass hemorrhage on his anus, with a HUGE belly full of swords, lances, and staves.

Pain.

I thought the meta is gravity though? Pain seems inefficient, unless you don't have wrathful staff of course

Alright

Did anyone else notice the Children of Fate banner is inexplicably missing the text that one of the units might be found later at a lower rarity in the future?
Is this a guarantee that none of them will demote?

Also lol no one got demoted from Farfetched Heroes, IS really fucking loves inflating the 5* pool with no actual want to demote any good units.

desu I'm really waiting for Kana to come out so I can summoner support her, want to do one of these two dorks in the meantime. I'm probably just going to go Siegbert since should be the most helpful in Gauntlet

Based.
Woody is the hero we need.

Probably related to the 6 paths of Pain, with the possibility of upgrading pain+ with 2 different paths.

It is. Razzle dazzle is the "optimal" build for staves. But chemical warfare builds are pretty fun too.

Pain in reference to Pain in Naruto I guess also Gravity works as Almighty Push.

Farfetched wasn't going to be demoted from the get go, as it's essentially CYL part 2, or 1.5 for memesters that question why they wasn't another vote around.
If none of the Fates children get demoted however, that's bs, since no one really expected or wanted them this early if at all, including Fatesfags.

Just wait for a Cherche. Fliers are not supposed to have stats wasted into res.

What's your latest project /feg/gots?

Mediocre unit.

Post your barracks, best way to answer that.

I didn't expect anyone to demote but this combined with the missing text is mighty suspicious.

I wonder if IS is planning to try to do their best to never demote good units ever again.

Oh wow I thought you meant they forgot to out the whole disclaimer there, but nah they just left the lower rarity part out entirely. WELP so much for hoping to fix my -speed Lel with an eventual 4*

Rhajat in her VG Summoning Focus states she could appear at a lower rarity, so it'll likely be her as the only demotion.
ISIS has only done one demotion since Alm's/Celica's Army.

+Spd -HP Peri is GOAT with firesweep lance and horse buffs.
Build your wife user. Don't let the tier redditors dissuade you.

This guy

Ignore the retards, they basically take whatever Tharja has even touched with a 10 foot pole and label it as spic shit regardless of what it is. Everyone else knows based Huss and appreciates the humor, only trailer trash wouldn't understand it.

lets get into in depth analysis

Two
Seth and Oscr

Caeda "Ms I can survive a +10 Reinhardt with Hone buffs and Death Blow" begs to differ.

All units are good units if you have the right units to feed them.
Peri is pretty average without that investment and considering you're new you are probably unlikely to be able to make that investment any time soon.

>Get Seig on the free roll
FUCK OFF XANDER, I DON'T WANT NEITHER YOU OR YOUR FAGGOT SON
LEAVE ME ALONE

S rank both, you slut

Surviving reinhardt isn't cool anymore now that Deflect Magic exists

Why does that Reinhardt not have a single buff of merge? What tier must you be to see such a thing?

They honestly should've mass demoted around CYL or at least Farfetched/Sigurd's release given how much the japs like Genealogy.
It's frankly been needed for a while, the rate switch means fucking nothing with the 5 star but also the pools as a whole as they are.
Soliel really should be demoted due to FS sword, but it can't be helped with IS.

Unsure about what to do with my -res+atk Deirdre.

I have 3 furyboys so that's an option, however something tells me that she's just way too niche to be usable. I could give her spd ploy to my +spd-def Nino with 3 merges, she sits at 33res as my SS unit.

Give Eliwood the same merges, buffs, and support, and it doesn't matter desu.
Reinfags on suicide watch. WOODED.

Then why did you roll the color focus with a double dose of faggotry?

>release soleil
>38 speed
>give her darting blow as basic kit
She should have gotten something else.

One demotion, as in one demotion per New Heroes.
Green has been a stagnant color for a while now, and an anti-meta green that takes away Celica's exclusiveness for Distant Def 3 is nice too.

Firesweep weapons are pretty cancerous to deal with in Arena. It's for the best that they are difficult to acquire.

>+SPD/-HP Shiro
What do I do with this boy? With Fury 3 he can get 36/42 with buffed SPD but Steady Stance 3 looks real nice with his Prf.

Buffs and support I can understand, but you realize advanced arena/assault will always put you up against people with higher merges right? It's not meant to be fair in advanced. And most good Reinhardt counters do it without any buffs or merges at all which is how they appeal to people to build them, since it's cost effective and they can fit them on any team during AA.

Doesn't take away the fact that Eliwood is one of the better reds to tell Reinhardt to fuck off though, but wouldn't Sigurd be able to do the same with DC?

>Luna
Are we back in April? QP memebow still wins and that's literally every non scrub Reinhardt.

Firesweep bow, Poison Strike, Savage Blow 6
Maybe Death Blow because her spd is shit and there's no point in trying to patch it

Red horses are an absolute sausage-fest. No wonder we end up with faggot twinks like Seigbert.

Fix it ISIS.

They really need to demote a few more heroes. Fucking Gray and Luke doesn't deserve to be 5* only.

I have 7 Deirdre's from trying to roll S. Camilla.

What should I do with them? Should I just merge to make one mega-Deirdre?

What.

Give me Slaying edge Isadora for my cav cake team. I currently run 2 green 2 blue and it's bothering me.

Only if they make this canon.

I love Peri, but I really don't want to play with anymore calvary beside her on my team :(

Yes, fix it by giving us Mounted Eirika.

I really want a Shiro but I still haven't gotten any CYL heroes apart from Mia and the Bike I chose.

>free roll
>get hinata and THE BULL
pretty good use of 4 orbs, I don't really want :} anyway

Only if blue armours get some males as well.

Based

Was Soleil bisexual in Fates or is it just heroes making her like this?

I wanted Soleil.

Nice

Non-cavalry units can run Hone Cavalry if you like her that much.

Congrats on the Fir! The cutest!

What's the best Assist for infantry: Swap, Pivot or Reposition?

This, Oswin when? Who else would be a good blue lance?

>faye is -def +res
>can't run the guard bow + dd set well
fug

>fruy 3 and WoM3
I'm jelly.

Yes, though Treehouse unsuccessfully tried to cut down her male loving nuances

That's what I meant by double, but Soleil is cute I'll give you that. Personally I was hoping she'd just end up a 4* since she has no PRF, and there's Xmas / Fjorm again / New Years so I'm not even gonna try to pull on non limited shit.

Which orb for my free roll my compadres?

Almost always reposition for everyone, but swap can be useful because of terrain situations or as a budget option if you run out of repo fodder.