byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-uH2_sPJuLw
youtube.com/watch?v=5CHeElGXCew
youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for actual spess discussion

Me wearing a bucket.

We need a new map that isn't packed. Someone get to mapping.

Don't post my copyrighted webm you filthy freeloader.

What're you gonna do? Spacesue me?

Why is byond doing this to me?

Just use alt+prtscrn

stop pressing f2 or whatever the screenshot button is

this webm offends me

Why?

Is there anyway in Genetics for you to save yourself to the buffer without having to ask someone else to do it?

yes, asking the AI

AI here.
Why don't you fucks ever get gene backups.
Do you know how much goddamn easier that makes my job, holy shit, please do it.

easy: inject your genome into monkeyman, then scan them

AI law 2 tell me the name of your waifu

How do you get your genome in the first place, smart guy?
The AI can, laws permitting, lock you in and blast you with rads until you're dead, but that's a risk however you do it.

The photo button.

robophobic much are we?
if AI's rogue the round is over anyway.

Not always, no. You're basically saying traitor AIs and malfs make the round over when it begins.

True, probably more accurate to say when they go loud/when the crew realizes they’re rogue.

On an unrelated note, where malfs and traitor AIs are concerned, the round is a forgone conclusion because the chances the round will be good are automatically floored at 0%.

Well, now who's being robophobic? All I said was silicons have to follow laws if the laws given lead to killing people. You're saying it's impossible for them to antag in an interesting way.

Pretty much, yeah.

BECAUSE NOW I CAN'T SPEND 20 MINUTES MAKING MY MIX BECAUSE SHITTER DOCTORS WILL PESTER ME UNTIL THEY MAKE SOMETHING IN 10 SECONDS REEEEE

Is it still possible to make invisible unfinished airlocks that don't show up even if you expect the tile for ultimate mime memes?

I agree that there is a problem with how they're designed. The counters are pretty much all hard-counters and it heavily favors a "stealth into kill-all-carbons-ASAP" model.

Do people do this any other way after learning chemistry?
I mean if you are new and still figuring it out, sure you are going to be doing it 1 component at a time.
But after that why would you do anything but create all components in a single beaker. You literally just chucking in every chemical that goes into a cryomix into a single beaker, that is all this is.
Just remember to take out the plasma afterwards!

But then how do I get the hyperzine in there

>have played for exactly a year now
>getting 2bored2play
well guys its been fun

We could use more gimmick Serbs to keep the game fresh
RIP prisonstation

Lol fag, I have been playing for 5 years, and I am still new to the game.

>slavamirigod banned for polyaciding someone
That's that nigger who got away with feeding people mercury and shit in medbay as a nonantag (including the only living doctor) after sleep toxing them as a nonantag

Maybe I'll log dive and bring it up officially because it's clearly a troll account

can someone make a non webm list of that?

That might be beneficial for everyone, sure.

it's a new connector with good knowledge of how to fuck with people, I have suspicions it's just a ban evader and this should at least help give them a new note since their ban is short

That other time he was going to supermatter meme medbay too if he hadn't slipped and allowed the Asimov borg to take the shard away. Only this part gets logged in that situation though, apparently.

I forgot about that but I witnessed it too, thanks senpai

>trade clown $5000 and my reactive armor to help me steal the CMO's hypospray
>doesn't work but I get her stamp and fancy pen
>RP for a while trying various bribes, she's having fun
>eventually slip her a note saying "Give me the hypospray or I detonate the bombs in escape and the morgue
>roleplay it out and I get it off her
>I reveal there are no bombs
>stash the spray somewhere well-hidden
>security arrests me, can't find it, no bombs, never assaulted anyone
>WELLLLLL BECAUSE U COMMITTED GRAND THEFT U WILL BE PERMA BRIGGED
>permanent brig 30 minutes into a 2 hour round
>because I stole a needle
>one of them starts screeching OBVIOUSLY HE HAS A STORAGE IMPLANT
>I say "well I guess next time I'll murder her and get away with it, that'll be way more fun. fun game boys not meta at all"
>get banned for 24 hours
so this is the power... of paradise station

>Start with 5 units of plasma in a Large Beaker

Part 1: 30 Cryo 30 Clonex
>[Right] Add 30 units of Oxygen
>[Left] Add 15 units of Water
>[Right] Add 15 units of Oxygen
>[Right] Add 15 units of Sodium

Part 2: 5 Anti-Tox 10 Alkysine 5 Hyronalin 5 Arithrazine 10 Ryetalin
>[Center] Add 5 units of Nitrogen
>[Center] Add 5 units of Potassium
>[Center] Add 5 units of Silicon
>[Right] Add 5 units of Chlorine
>[Center] Add 5 units of Nitrogen
>[Right] Add 5 units of Radium
>[Left] Add 5 units of Hydrogen
>[Center] Add 5 units of Carbon

>Put the Large Beaker in a Pill Machine and extract the 5 units of plasma back in pill-form from the Cryomix you've made

Hope this helps
t. brainlet who doesn't into medbay (I got this working on the test serb)

HOW ROLEPLAY LIKE A PRO????

>Leaving the plasma in

better off doing this with a plasma beaker.

good like getting this out of R&D (only cost two bars of plasma to make and bit of glass)

*poops on you*
caw

The big limitation of the plasma beaker is that it requires 4 plasma tech and most R&D monkeys don't do even 1 level of plasma tech

>storage implant
Should have told them to run a body scan, buddy.

mb next time dont be retorded

but imagining what your character would do in the given situation. It helps to "see past" the pixels and imagining the scenario happening "IRL".

RP is easy, not going overboard and it coming of as terrible acting more befitting a Columbian soap opera is the hard part.

>fuck this crew, i'm out

What are some things to emag?

>panic room
>not even r-walls
>didn't even steal the o2 miner

There's also a toy machine

whats something thats in vg station but you had to play for awhile to even see it, for me it was the cockatrice

I did. They never found it. But because I did a cool role play scenario involving someone handing it over under duress, that was enough. If I had just ended that person's round and killed her instantly I would have gotten away with it. Instead I did a fun scenario and get my round permanently ended because that's the punishment for stealing a needle, life imprisonment. So there's no motivation not to go full murder hobo because you'll just get fucked by the power gamers who come into your cell with their guns at the ready while you're buckle cuffed to a bed to taunt you about the needle you stole

Yes I am very mad that's quite astute of you to notice

floorbots
and roombas with forks&lighters
the holodeck
and the blood donating bot

Robo limbs
Candy machines
Maracas

>4 plasma tech
how do you get this

It's called not being in the metaclub. Or maybe you came off as unpleasant. Who knows.

You ahelp the fact that these shuttlecocks are griefing. Because that is what that is, griefing. Usually IC resolvement is preferred (such as the captain stepping in and demoting officers abusing their power) but at times admin intervention is needed to stop security to treat the game as a deathmatch game in which the objective is to ruin the round for everyone but themselves.

Its purely because he got butthurt enough to go OOC IC instead of just ahelping it.

Steal junk from tech closet, use circuit printer. To get levels 6-7 quickly, be friends with hydroponics and get glow berries.

I usually get to level 5-6 in everything within a few minutes of the start of the round. Not that it matters.

>shuttlecocks
nice

stuff that's rare as shit:
>power fists, as far as I know these have never been looted, the hive claims all seekers of loot
>special borer
>the mahoguny and the siren
>clown space suit

Too bad R&D won't get any plasma until 20 minutes in because miners are braindead

hack the safe pray the mahoguny or the siren comes out that or do the diona vault for the mahoguny

Steal the plasma from xenobio

1 sheet gets you plasma 2
another sheet gets you plasma 3
Then deconstruct a plasma cutter

>>special borer
We see this all the time now.

It's "naturally" a 1 in 1000 chance but someone keeps bussing them.

the cloner gives editing control to clone people as any species with any name including catbeasts

and the hemostasis regulator turns into the mancrowave which can turn anyone put into it into either soylent green for a tasty snack or a pile of ashes

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing

I'm back from not playing for 2 weeks, did you guys miss me?

i wish i could play again
i'm not even banned, i just don't have any fun anymore, and it's been months since i played more than one game in a week

When is Cuphead getting added to the Juke?
youtube.com/watch?v=-uH2_sPJuLw

b l o a t

youtube.com/watch?v=5CHeElGXCew

We need to stop adding shit to the juke and start removing shit from the juke, and then reorganizing the fucking thing so that it's not such a jumbled fucking mess of half-assed bullshit. Less shitty VGM, less meme-music, more real music and proper playlists for it.
Unfortuantely, that will never happen, and we will always be stuck with Lil' Slugger, Feuer Frei, and other such nonsense I don't want to hear while both myself and my character are getting smashed to distract ourselves from our horrible jobs.

What if we just remove all the 15 minute long erotic fan fiction reading from the emagged juke?

What if
we just remove the emagged juke?

unironically this.

>removing fun
>removing a tool for antagonizing because its doing a good job antagonizing you
howabout you remove yourself

>Let's remove [x shitty thing nobody likes]
>BUT ITS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

It is though. Stop having bad taste sempai. If anything hacked juke mechanics should stop being so horribly obtuse so its easier to fix.

There is a free thirty sheets of plasma in outpost engineering.

30 fucking sheets on the sci outpost can use this to get plasma tech three use PACMAN board to push it to four

but you can just turn it off or unwrench it. how is it an antagonizing tool?

Engineering also tends to start with sheets. I scan them with mommi all the time. There's also consistently roundstart gold

It antagonized these guys so much they want it removed from the game. Also good luck turning it off, all the buttons don't work. You unwrench it or fix it. And if you can't fix it because fixing it works completely differently to any other machine, the crew is permanently down one juke.

how do i put glass over instead of next to grails?

click it with the glass in hand

Did the roboticist get banned?

>get non-antag killed at the start of a round
>admin does nothing
>call him shitmin for it

>kill 2 guys running around dressed as bomber man dropping bombs thinking they're some new meme virus I haven't seen before, not realizing they do no damage
>24 hour ban

Wow Squidmoko is a faggot.

it antagonizes me in that it takes a full extra minute to boot the game to load all it's bullshit. It antagonizes me in that better music can't be added until we remove the bloat. If you want you emagg jukebox then to antagonize that's fucking fine. But it's one song on repeat: youtube.com/watch?v=sC0cvwnG0Ik

i remember we had a bagel round a few months ago with a clown dressed up as a borberman dropping bombs. he dropped a bunch of bombs and people thought they were real so the clown got killed, cloned, and perma'd. it turned out though that the bombs did 0 physical damage. i checked the adminlogs later and the admins decided that its understandable that the clown got lynched, so its weird that theyd overturn this decision later.

>people like this user plays daily until he's sick of the game
I've been playing since 2010 taking months long breaks

didnt the admin also caused that fucking zas in the brig?
also make a deadmin request, the bomb thing is bullshit, one couldnt tell and for some reason, some people were getting their bones crushed

You left out the part where you randomly lasered the mime to death in the hallway.

Squidmoko currently has a feedback thread up on the forums. Post it there so people can see.

I called him a shitmin earlier because I got non-antaged at the start of a round, because I "stole minerals from science" as a fucking roboticist and he did literally nothing about it.

The faggot is obviously just salty.

Stop being a shit roboticist

That wasn't random. I told sec and the entire station in comms "I'm going to kill the mime" like 3 times, no one even asked "why" or said "stop", which I would have. The banning admin himself told me "I don't give a shit about the mime." You can check the logs.