/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous Thread: >Almost Weekly Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8
pastebin.com/uVNZcZ1q
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ekcr_IAHfMyLtnm-ffjS2bSdl4cS_VCZw7jCe-Adlqo/edit#gid=0

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ElD4fiS-WU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sexo con chicos

Crit teams. Your rule over this world ends neigh Waver. You faggot.

>no special Christmas gacha
Fuck those kikes, they promised us something different but in the end they just moved the Christmas gacha to Thanksgiving and called it a day.

>tfw Waverlet

What if they make an anime out of Riyo's meme manga? It could be the Carnival Phantasm of our generation.

>"~~!!!"

>crit

Well /fgalter/ I found this jackless faggot on my friends list. Should I give him a mercy killing?

>used 6 hearts on tamamo no mae
>used another 5 on ayy lmao
>have 3 hearts
>need 4 to fully ascend tamamo
>need 4 to fully ascend heracles
>need 6 to fully ascend Carmilla
>need additional for skills
Tell me the truth for how many months am i fucked till next hearts event.

You know that kikes don't work user

That fucker follows me everywhere I have him NP5 and didn't even want him that much

Chaldea Carnival Phantasm would be pretty dope, what with the tons of servants they have to work with.

Cute

Fluffy Servant

>197608001
fuck off

>of our generation
Ah, youth. Then again internet generations are probably shorter than dogyears are compared to real life generations.

Smartest, Strongest, Sexiest Saber!

some chocolate

God no, Apocrypha had shit tons of servants and it was aweful. Quantity != Quality.

There's a total of 19 hearts in Saber Wars.

Okita is cute!

>he can't even

The Saint

So use Jack instead of either Robin or Rhyme?
Can do. I'll try to grind out the Bones to level her to 70, which shouldn't be too hard even if it means maybe burning a few quartz/apples for AP.
>If you can get your own Santa Alter up high enough, this SHOULD be able to clear it.
I have the EXP already. She'll be Level 80 NP5 by hour 1 of her release. My only problem (as far as I've been lead to believe by /fgoa/) is how to stop Camilla from killing my Santas.

In the meantime I hope I get at least two CE drops, because then I can bring Rhyme as well and have an even better stocking droprate.

Thanks guys.

It's a meme you dip

>being this new

Quality post user.

Aren't bones one of the lottery rewards?

>He does not want to send Herk to buy batteries. Again
>All because some shitty anime hurt his feelings.

Stop making me like Medb.

Describe this pairing in 3 words or less

If you end up using too much AP leveling, it kinda defeats the point. Just spam the 40AP for now and use the EXP and mats you get from that to level your Jack. At the very least, don't use Quartz on AP refills.
You're welcome.

He also fails to realize that you dont have to show all of the servants. You just pick the ones that seem interesting and the others could either fuck off and never show up or be small cameo one shot gags.

Saber Wars is dropping after London right ? London is dropping 2 days after the christmas event , how much londontime do we get ?

ITS TOO BIG

Fluffy is best

Beast and Beauty.

My OTP

youtu.be/7ElD4fiS-WU

HASHIRE SORI YO
KAZE NO YOU NI
TSUKIMIHARA WO
PADORU PADORU

>"What, you too?"

So are we getting NY paid gacha with jack, mord etc?

That's what I meant. You only get 5 bones per box, and Jack needs like 22 for her second ascension. I'd happily get her to 80 as well, but I only started playing Thursday before last and only have 2 gears.

I don't mind spending $10 or whatever to get some quartz now if it means I can spare myself shitloads of time and AP down the track grinding for basic materials. I'm only sad I missed the rare shit from Gudaguda.

Anyway thanks again.

D-did Stheno get knocked up too?

Medb is Gudakos best friend.

Roll for her friend!

MINE EYES HATH BEEN VIOLATED

>Daily Lives of Berserkers skit featuring Vlad III, Heracles, and Lancelot as the boys and Nightingale, Penthesilea, and Frankenstein as girls never ever
It hurts

Befriending the slut is the first step on your own semen stained path. Turn away! Roll for saints instead!

You do you, then. Ganbare.

But she's also a slut

>saints are actually sluttier than sluts

NOT TRUE

Why the FUCK does my level 40 David outdamage my Level 70 Robin Hood?

David killed Goliath in one shot. Which nation's hero did Robin Hood kill in a single shot which lead to their defeat in battle?

>he fell for the robin meme

robin is a meme
>his NP is strong as fuck!
>a-acutlaly you have to overcharge it to 400% first and use 10 buffs!

They're both massive chads

Yes they are except for saint george

Sure, they tend to dress in revealing clothes but saints aren't slutty in the least!

>implying George didn't suck your cock as a thank you for the camera

>70 martha, 60 robin, borrowed 90 jack
>backline is mash and marie since I am low level and cant equip more bonus men with 4 holy night signs on
>second round both hands and kiyohime decide to blast jack and 100% her
I have lost 80 ap to this meme and only this meme now.

His NP *is* strong as fuck.
Even without overcharge, it's 3000% damage against poisoned targets at NP5.

Cute!

IMAGINE

wtf okitabros /fgog/ is making fun of us

How strong is Jack compared to other current servants?

I just now learned his NP did more damage against poisoned targets. does that mean I should level up is poison ability?

>not resetting the turn when that shit happens

Really dude?

Fuck you george is pure

Why do they dress like that then?

Evade on your first turn and kill Kiyohime asap. Don't worry if you have to use Jack's NP, she'll charge it again easily if you have Martha and Robin.

In terms of effectiveness? She's by far the best Quick Servant at the moment.

It only increases the atk debuff so its fine at lvl 1 unless you really want to keep using him.

As a gift from God.

Shouldn't you complain about your shitcoins failing?

No, the bonus damage against poisoned enemies isn't affected by Sabotage A's level at all. It's affected by Overcharge, though.
Leveling Sabotage A also doesn't increase the potency of the poison at all, it just decreases the enemies' attacks even further and reduces cooldown.

jack every thread now that shes adopted

Best assassin like 2 years, a solid investment and a cute loli

You know how an ant can lift 50 times its own weight?
Well what's 50 time nothing? Nothing, right.

You can slap whatever multiplier you want on Robin's NP, it doesn't change the fact he's a pissant.

God, how I want to lick those armpits.

>went through a hentai VN where a thief is caught and turned into a slave
>realise she looks like Olga minus the hair
What would i give for about the same thing with Olga Marie in

Non lewd Jack fanart is good civilization.

My level 30 robin deals 30k damage to neutral enemies

>tfw she came to you
What a great way to start off December.

>tfw she didn't come to you
>but the book did
This is also a fine way to start off December.

Agreed

;_;

Sure thing, buddy.

indeed

>6715 Atk
>Plus 786 from a Lvl. 20 Formal Craft, just as an example
>Multiplied by 30
That's 225,030, before factoring in enemy defense or the Arts card boost from Formal Craft. It hurts real good.
Mine at lvl. 60 NP'd harder than my lvl. 80 Herc with VSoD, without factoring in type advantage.

odds dont play and shitpost
evens play and dont shitpost
0 shitpost and play

For fuck's sake I didn't ask for this.

I don't get it

Sex with virgin loli user

>martha

you want to take her virginity

I love it when Redman's life is going well and he doesn't know how to handle it.