***WARNING***

***WARNING***
BITBEAN SHILL THREADS ARE MADE BY POO IN THE LOOS LOOKING TO PUMP N DUMP VIA FORCED MEME

???

The BitBean developer is 100% white Aryan

What's wrong with you NoBeaners anyways? Always so pissed off about something... maybe you should stop buying those shitcoins

>chinks make shit up once again
>bitbean isn't a 100% aryan wholesome family-supporting endeavor

lmao@u

20sat and rising chinkis

bump

see
Why are you so angry chimg mao?

The volume doesn't seem high enough to be worth poos time

>and another chink says the same scripted muh volume line

man, if news comes out and materially changes the status of bitbean, that would be a massive change wouldn't it?

these are the exact same chink shills that convinced people not to buy pivx.

what do you have against poos, cumskin

reminder they are trying to pump and dump bitbean and they actually think they can.

the bean spammer actually thinks he has a "team"

Kind of annoying that the shills on Veeky Forums are denying that this coin is nothing but a pump and dump. Should just acknowledge that this coin brings nothing of value besides the memes that will pump it, it's still very profitable as long as you get out before the dump, I've already made decent profit on my beans

Well, to be fair de facto he has a team, you know, the Bean Team?

So some faggot says something and I'm supposed to drop all my beans? Nice FUD chinky winky, I guess I'll help myself to a few million more beans

shitskins or not all of these desperate coins are the embodiment of the shitskins dream. im surprised any self respecting white people would even bother wasting time with these kind of coins.

BEAN BOYS

I hate every single bean post on biz but you should really edit that image to say "lets bean boys" and it would be 100% dank

Why do you hate Indian OP.

Im Indian, and I love bitbeans, I live in small town near bangalore earning $1 per day, and yes I poo on the street/open field.

I just put my whole saving ($150) into this, believing it will rise x100 so then I will have $15000.

I will build decent toilet for my town so me and others are not gonna poo in loo anymore.

tl:dr Buy bitbean please, by doing so you took part in supporting Indian to have easy access to toilet.

well it's the fastest coin, and has a transparent developer willing to make changes and improve it and listen to the community, but who cares

You can literally call him and he has a chat open to everybody. I don't know how transparent you want this guy to be?

NoBeaners are honestly very desperate and crabby people.

So when my wife and I sat down to discuss where our investments would be diversified, we stuck by BitBean. Sure, it may not have the fancy name of PIVX or the big market cap of ETH, but it's just something good for me and my family. I just don't think i'd fit in with you NoBeaners - I decided to got for the coin that really touches base with my working class concerns. It's not about the money - it's about the family. Bean Team. PoSWallet. BitBay. some of the comfiest names in Crypto.

No amount of FUD will make me sell for anything less than 1000 sats.

Lmao OP should really kill himself

Incorrect. We are white and we believe in the bean.

Beans are the white mans money