>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Previous Thread:

>this isn't the only or last game ubisoft is developing
yeah, pretty evident by their multiple attempts to strangle siege in the crib in favour of their other games

Zofia is a far superior attacker than DKB.

DKB isnt nearly as strong as you think she is.

The BOSG is fine

git gud

LET ME OOOOOUT
I NEED TO SAVE MY BRAAAAAND

Stop bandit tricking

Zofia will.

i want to inhale Caveira's tangy butt gases.

thicc goddess

Responding to the guy from the previous thread: I think the extra details which would be visible to the eye are not enough to effect gameplay in a significant way. you already see every small detail in the game when you look at it with my monitor of 1050p.

It might make a difference in very rare situations where the extra pixels made you see something you wouldn't have seen otherwise, but that would be extremely uncommon in my opinion

Stand still

The main issue I have is the ability to counter operators. To counter any defender using electronics, let Thatcher throw an EMP in there. To counter rushing attackers, Lesion works great.
Dokkabye baby can be countered by shooting cameras near objective and shooting teammates phones. Works well.
Ela and Zofia however can't be countered whatsoever. Even with an IQ, Ela's mines can be placed in positions that are incredibly hard to take out unless you use both her and Thatcher, which is usually a waste to take out only one mine.
Zofia doesn't even have that counter, because her launcher is just an instant "fuck you". She has 4 stun grenades without reload so even if you put down an ADS, she can bruteforce it. Her impact grenades work from any range and are instant too, and if that isn't enough a double down will end up in her favor.
I just want to find the 14 year old's power fantasy tumblr they pulled the GROM operators from.

Glad to see the house in order, we are just missing the IQ poster and we are back to our usual business

No, you stand still

You could always see more
Get 1440p @144hz and be in gaming sweetspot heaven. Literally no way you'd come back saying it made no difference.

Don't make a new thread, reuse when needed

>shoot a breaching round right before the round ends
>explosion sound and screen shake happens in the final killcam
kek what

Here is the argument from the previous thread, just for you guys to see it:

My monitor resolution is 1050p
My brother has a monitor with a resolution of 2160p.

My brother claims that the difference in resolution makes you play better. he claimed that out of 100 games, the increased resolution would allow him win 3 more games that he wouldn't win if he used my monitor.

I told him that he is exaggerating, and the difference in your gameplay would be so small that it doesn't matter. i argued that MAYBE it will make him win one extra game out of 100 games, and i told him that even that is stretching it since the difference is so small.

Who is correct?

I already played on the monitor of my brother, i experienced the difference between 1050p and 2160p first hand.

Listen why it won't effect your gameplay in a significant way:
if your enemy is visible on only 3-4 pixels on your screen, you are not going to notice him. our eyes are not good enough for that. you are going to notice him only when the enemy is visible on a large amount of pixels - which means it would be visible in both 1050p and 2160p, with the latter just having higher resolution

i want to clean IQ's sweaty feet with my tongue!

Yeah, well as I said it's a pointless argument... Just on a personal level

Already told you, the law of diminishing returns applies to resolution, there's isn't a significant advantage to play at 2160p over 1080p

anddddddd there we go good to see everyone's on board

It's not pointless.
People can come and try to refute my argument and explain why i am wrong, and i might change my opinion.

Or people can agree with me, which would strengthen my confidence in my conclusion

your argument is shit and 1080p is shit
stop being the broke NEET brother, get a job and enjoy games at 1440p@144hz until 2160p@144hz becomes a thing and hardware capable of running it comes out.

there we go
I feel like we are a big family of faggots that can't stand each other over our superiority complex but love each other regardless

gay

If I already bought Mira with renown, but am considering getting the Season Pass from grey market for cheap, will I get the renown back I spent on Mira?

>mfw NEETs can’t afford standard edition

>your argument is shit
That's not how you refute arguments mate. this does nothing to convince me

Also my monitor is not 1080p, it's actually 1050p

whos ready for zofia "so tuff xD" ballsack?
should we make a pact to TK any faggot on our teams using her until the season pass period fucks off?

Pointless, we both know it
He's not even talking about 1080p, he's talking about 1680x1050, a crappy 16:10 res. Ignore him.

and fake

No

I've never met someone who's both this poor and this mad

Bet you have an AMD based PC. Just guessing from all of this.

>No
That's some epic business model then

>mfw NEETs can’t afford season pass

Already decided that I'm not going to use her stupid "withstand" ability, come pick me up or kill me, I don't care, not gonna use it.

Post your best GI Joe fashions and I'll make them transparent

Yha but the difference between 1080p and 1050p is literally non-existent and if you claim you can notice the extra 30 pixels of resolution it's just the placebo effect

>tfw her Online Stats on the Ubisoft site will say "DBNOs withstanded"

>tfw can't justify buying season pass this late

30 pixels? user... 1920x1080 vs 1680x1050... Can you do math?
Is this bait? It's bait isn't it? FUCK ME.

Is the p90 on doc any good at all or should I just stick with his mp5

>tfw can't even render pic related

I have Nvidia Geforce 1050TI

My GPU is pic related. i think it's a great GPU honestly, i don't need more than what it provides

Ok, you got me there. it's 30 pixels in width but 240 extra pixels in length. the difference is still so small that people would struggle to notice any difference in the resolution

The MP5 is too good to pass on, but you could use the P90, I guess.

I just forgot to add an image, i reposted it here

Not in the next patch. They fucked up the recoil.

the mp5 is a far superior gun, but you can still do stuff with his and rook's p90
preference over meta with them
read as: use the mp5

I already use the mp5 was just wondering if I was missing out on the p90

Mp5 is good for med to long range engagements while p90 is better at close to med range due to its rof and recoil.

Not really

P90 with silencer is for fun and headshot practice

if only the mp5sd was good.

I wonder how Author-kun is doing with that shower fapfic

Compared to the shotgun or the P90, is your best choice when defending as baguettes

it is good now. almost the same stats as the mp5 iirc

>There are people who will buy Vigil

is it worth getting the year 2 pass for 50% off if I already got an op from it

>Has the best DMR and pocket LMG of the game
>Is 3 speed
You fucking bet I'm playing him

>concussion grenades have proximity detonation and bounce
oh so they can't be dodged and give the enemy a free room scan, that's fucking great

Well you wanna catch them all

Jager should have 3 charges on ADS:

Yes/No?

THIS GAME WILL FINALLY BE MORE DIVERSE!!!!!

Thank you Tumblr people for suggesting it to me.

>Calls a shotgun a DMR

He's super fun to play purely because of the BOSG. Sucks that he just doesnt bring anything to the team and other roamers are just straight up better.

Are you the Mira poster from before? Yes, you are not losing much, better now than never

>delete ash in 1 shot
>smg secondary
>speedy
fuck yeah nigger

It's a slug based shotgun that does 125dmg a shot, I've seen people 1 shot kill with it a Glaz that was on the border of the outside map from inside Plane

he's already lost a lot of playability thanks to all the new nade ops. why not

Frost is not for sexual

Yes, also, does it interact with Zofia's Concussions?

>Not having enough renown to get everyone and the next 11 operators

Do you even grind?

yes

>Not having the Season Pass

Ubi stated they dont want him to shoot through the windows, and will be fixing that. Yea anyone gets a 1 shot when its a headshot. Otherwise that Glaz was low, the gun does have damage drop off, even if it's not much. Its 1 shot range isnt as far as people seem to think it is for 2/3 armors.

I want a Space Elevator map, Ubi please.

I have the complete edition, i'm getting all year 2 DLC including vigil

Not a window niggah, I wish I could find the webm, someone must have it, he straight up gets out through a door and shoots him from the door to the edge of the map

>being a good goy
I'm a bad goy

please stop

>jager's rifle has massive recoil to counterbalance its high damage
>ash's rifle has moderate recoil as well
>the 2 ballsack sisters get added and have recoilless rifles with higher dps than most guns in the game
>vigil also gets a recoilless rifle with high DPS
can Ubi stop fucking doing this?

t. poor fag

>416
>massive recoil
>r4c
>moderate recoil

Can someone post the Vigil webm where he kills a Glaz with the BOSG when he was in a smoke cloud on the edge of the map in Plane?

>he doesnt get vigil automatically tomorrow
lmao poorfags go look for bread crumbs on the floor for dinner.

They are changing the recoil of the 416, it has a retarded horizontal recoil now

It's hilarious to hear that because I could swear I'm earning more than you kids here have in the past two years combined. Nigger.

underage labor is illegal
unless you mean your allowance

>horizontal

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THERE IS A REASON YOU DON'T DO THIS

HORIZONTAL RECOIL ALLOWS FOR TWO POSSIBLE DIRECTIONS OF MOVEMENT AND WITH RANDOM RECOIL WE'RE FUCKED

TITANFALL 2 DID THIS WITH THE FLATLINE AND ITS NOW THE WORST GUN IN THE GAME

VERTICAL RECOIL IS BETTER BECAUSE YOU CAN AT LEAST BE CONFIDENT YOU RECOIL DIRECTION WILL BE IN PRIMARILY ONE DIRECTION - UP

UBISOFT YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DO NOT DO THIS

Yeah I mean my fuckin' allowance for christs sake
Projecting is cute, it lets me hear what other anons are like

Wasn't most of the recoil changes in the TTS mistakes? i remember reading that only pistols recoil were intended

How many hours until the worst asian country makes its way into the game?

>enough renown for 11 operators
>says he makes tons of cash

So someone who plays like a NEET but rolls in dough? Hmmm, I think we have a loser trying his hardest to be cool on the Internet. Lets say you can do both, how sad is your social life?

That wasn't me, nigga
But one thing I'll assure you and I'm sure it'll strike close to home for you, I'm not the one of us still living with their parents
Never change, Veeky Forums

I was they guy who has a lot of renown. I am not the same guy who is talking about his job.

>join game
>people in fucking low gold complaining nonstop as if it's ALWAYS THEM and THEIR TEAM SUXX
>all they do is whine on mic and all chat and complain about their team or whatever

holy fucking shit kys already nobody wants to hear you, at all, ever.

I believe the word we're searching for here is principle. I wouldn't buy this shit either if I weren't a stupid consumer goy with ADHD and too much useless time to spend. Gotta understand the man.

>it's an unranked casual match

My parents live in another country, that's a strike, lets see what else you got.

If the jobs out for you I guess we've got a NEET here then, move along everybody. Guys just got too much time on his hands.

Hey, it's cheating to make yourself a new identity and backstory
Oh wait!