Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

First for best demon.

Fighting games are the perfect multiplayer games

Is tekken the epitome of needing to learn to play to find out if it's worthwhile?

... A game where the main way to combo is through strings and their linking?

>tumblr filename
>RWBY shit

kekken is the epitome of shit

No.

fuck off dank

Play Weiss

3D fighting games are never worth serious investment

Play them for sniffs and casual mashing

Only 3d fighting games should exist. Anyone who plays or makes 2D fighting games should be taken out in the street at night and shot. To save bullets it would be a good idea to tie 2-3 people together and sit them down on a ledge of a bridge and shoot one person so that he takes the two others with him and they drown.

Him still having that shit is so dumb
The name could have been so much cooler man

eating pizza and playing sfv casuals
life is good

>implying a woman with a literal perfect body form would ever drink soda and eat junk food

nice fan fiction

>going to get hot wings and fries on friday for LCQ streamboaring
>getting 5 topping pizza on saturday for capcuck cup streamboaring

>wins capcom cup

>Chun x Juri
>Cammy x Juni
>Ryu x Sakura
>Menat x Rose
>Makoto x Ibuki
>Rog x Ed
>Karin x Unknown Sperm Donor

Are these the /fgg/ approved SF pairings?

You have to actually know what you are doing, yes.

neck yourself capcom scum

why is this allowed

I've been waitin on this my whole life.

Wut?

Who thought using ranked LP for casual matchmaking was a good idea?

It's exactly why I don't play ranked or when I do I try to stay below a certain rank so I don't get assholes in my casuals.
At least have separate matchmaking values for different characters. There's no reason why I should be facing opponents at my main character's level when I want to try out a new character.

Who is that sperm donor?

Why is /fgg/ so assblasted about 3D fighters?

>twodo
>winning anything

I will!!

I like 3D fighters. Tekken is a bad one though.

what's worse, Tekken or Dead or Alive?

You're the only one who cares about this man can you stop posting please

Akuma's arms are HUGE

mix of capcom fanboys and ironic capcom fanboys

Why do we have to choose between 2D and 3D? Why can't we have both?

I'll take the bait just this once; how is that censored? Because she has a hood? The rest is basically the same.

I feel like SFV is the complete opposite, sometimes it disgusts me how much skin they show in SFV when they don't need to, Cammy is the worst offender.

>I fucking hate 3D its trash
>Capcom makes 3D fighting game
>wtf I love 3D

Capcom made plenty of 3D fighting games in the past (Rival Schools and Street Fighter EX just to name a few) and surprise surprise they're all shit. 2D games are superior in literally every aspect.

Thats why they're fucking dead lmao owned

Dont talk to me

>or when I do I try to stay below a certain rank so I don't get assholes in my casuals.

Nice justification of your silver status

Yo, these Chris buffs are MAD nice. Check the new patch out guy that plays Chris, I know you are in here.

Cammy bares her cheeks for aerodynamics, dummy.

fag

>Rival Schools
>shit

your days are numbered, bucko

CAPCOM WON

>Cammy is the worst offender
Aren't you forgetting someone?

>not Balrog's stage

you had one fucking job Capcom, ONE FUCKING JOB

nice. they should get rid of the gold trim around the vtrigger and stage though. it looks ugly

both of those are awful desu

idk how this stupid guardians shit can be so popular with crap characters like that

I guess it's the r*ddit quips

season 1 looks better
main menu too, light blue is better than black gold

its not popular, marvel comics and products are tanking. movies will always have a box office hit for a few days, same as the super bowl and shit. we can just hope they sabotage themselves one day like the nfl did.

>SF1 logo in the background
>opponent is Balrog

what

I'll cut off my balls and eat them raw if Infinity War does not break the box office record.

Necalli's LK only links into MK if it hits very meaty right?

Isn't that over 1BIL though set by Avatard?

Not sure it's that easy to break. Does China love Marvel?

>gold in honor of our president
based

I was talking about domestic obviously.

>3D fighting games in the past
>Rival Schools and Street Fighter EX
Neither of those are 3D, they use polygonal graphics but play on a 2D field. Star Gladiator and Tech Romancer are their 3D fighters.

it looks like utter shit but i wouldnt be surprised. americans are so damn bored all they do is go to the movie theatre on the weekend.

>they use polygonal graphics but play on a 2D field
confirmed for never having played either

brick

it's +4 on hit and has four active frames

St.mk is 5 frame start up

It will link if it hits on its second active frame, it doesn't need to be that meaty

>can type hundreds of words in two languages on a keyboard in minutes
>can't use a stick

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>hundreds
>in minutes

sub 100wpm baby deteched

play with keyboard?

Use a keyboard then.

Might be a nod to Mike.

That would be a shitty way to get Sagat deconfirmed.

Mike Z worked on SF1? wut

Good

Fuck Sagat

OBSESSED

He's talking about Mike Ross, one of the japanese fighting game Gods.

I hate white ppl

Is CFN shittier than before since the update for anyone else?

That could be a placeholder until Sagat is confirmed.

big if true

>No Mercy

what a vague V-Trigger description, I hope these new V-Triggers are not as lazily put together as Cammy air throw

sfv's fucking rollback and match making is totally out of control and worse than ever. meanwhile they just updated tekken yesterday and now i only get 5 bar perfect matches.

I might start saving these brainlet wojack pics after all

capcom is literally wrapping a turd in gold and capcucks are lapping it up

>Tekken
>functional matchmaking

L O. L

It's the name of the thing, most of them aren't really descriptive. Take Birdie's on the same pic for example.

Once capcom abandons support for sfv tekken is going to, by far, be the biggest fighting game out there. You cuckolds are going to pay. Well, I expect most /fgg/ posters to go back to ASSFAGGOTS and other casual games, but for the people still genuinely interested in the genre instead of ecelebs.

Better start grinding out korean backdashes now while you still can not get gaped by absolutely everyone online. In 2-3 years tekken will be THE fighting game. Denying it is futile.

this, and it's going to be glorious

I'm the strongest and the most beautiful

>defending something thats bad
keep buying costumes, cuck

>overcharge for a DLC char and bowling
>base roster is shit
>matchmaking is ded
>kekken world tour final had less viewers than a random jive Redbull event

lmao

>it doesn't work for my two gay friends so it doesn't work for anybody

>MM is dead
>Tekken is the certified trainingboar/bowling game of the millennium
>Games that encourage online play as the primary attraction have no audience on PC

Capcom btfo?

>look mom i posted tekken lies again
>this means my disney vs capcom scam app that i spent $100 on will be just fine

how much tekken fight money do I need to get geese?

the business practices are shit but the game itself is good and has depth

What poor people don't get is that I would pay 500 dollars for tekken if that's what it cost, because I wipe my asshole with that kind of money everyday.

Now you're just lying about matchmaking and viewership. Smash has more players and stream viewers than jive does. Does that mean jive is better?

It doesn't matter because once the CPT money dries up tekken will be the primary fighting game. You know it's true. Tekken is growing in attendees, tons of people getting into it. Confess your sins and board this train before it's too late and trying to get into tekken will be like you never played fighting games before and started playing MVC2 against yipes MSP.

I've never encountered a general so fucking full of mental midgets and mentally fat posters as /fgg/ this place is a cesspool for retards and weaklings who can't cut it in society or do anything fucking productive at all. You stupid pathetic ugly fucks can't even play the shitty fighting games you spend all day posting about.

Stop falseflagging, diaper

/fgg/ is literally /r/Kappa