Cute Outfits for Monika Edition
Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

/ddlc/ sings "Your Reality": youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>youtube.com/watch?v=AMCFoudyYxQ
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7_uKDsv7HM
iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=d6k8yCPpwxg
youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU
youtube.com/watch?v=QTMqes6HDqU
youtube.com/watch?v=_J0ZpJMQjDo
youtube.com/watch?v=iwMUSgsbERE&
pastebin.com/ZvCH56gP
pastebin.com/u/videogames
childish-n.deviantart.com/art/DDLC-Shimeji-Pack-718209813
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Natsuki!

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

3rd for tf2 engineer

SQUAAH

Reminder to feed Natsuki anything and everything in your house!

1st for degenerate Yuri sex

Hello, hello! Welcome one, welcome all!
It's poetry time, or something like that!

Word of the thread tonight is "quiet"!
Our two alternatives are 'cry' and 'die'!

So... The idea of this is to give us all a shared word to use as our theme or inspiration or a guide, you know? It helps us all by working with a shared word! We can all compare and contrast and do neat things like that as we read each others poems.
Of course you don't HAVE to use the word, or the alternatives, but it's more fun when you do!
Anyways, don't be shy to join in and participate or shy to share. I know it can be intimidating, but just do your best, and none of us can ask for more!
So uh, like yeah. Go be inspired!
Have fun, and I look forward to reading your poems.

Think happy thoughts. The only way to fly is to never fall.
youtube.com/watch?v=g7_uKDsv7HM
Monika!

First for 'please help'.

>How to Tie the Hangman's Noose - ITS Knot of the Week HD

>National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
>International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/

Yeah. Give me a tutorial to hang myself then tell me not to.

I love her too.

see Almost everything can be triggered manually.

youtube.com/watch?v=d6k8yCPpwxg
youtube.com/watch?v=PoPL7BExSQU
youtube.com/watch?v=QTMqes6HDqU
youtube.com/watch?v=_J0ZpJMQjDo

Have you accepted the good word of your lord and savior Sheepyori?

Misumi!

I'm going to make Monikanon carry my child to term!

Who?

Posting this in this thread as well for anyone that isn't fully informed on how the Poem minigame works.

youtube.com/watch?v=iwMUSgsbERE&

meme

I just wanted to let you know that I had another successful bowel movement thinking about Yuri and our future anal baby.

Is that the canon face of the MC or is everything other than the back of his head fan art?

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

Paizuri!

I was pondering about which would be better, you living in Monika's world; Only you, her, and that clasroom, but barely any freedoms, and you are 2D just like her. If we were to choose her living in our world how would that be? Would we have to provide shelter to her, get a citizenship or something like that? I can't help but think that it would be pretty hard to teach her your native language if you're not from the Anglosphere or Japan. And it would be kinda sad seeing Monika losing her 2D charm.

Everything but his hair is fanart.

So let me ask you Anons something. How much has life changed for you since discovering/getting to know your favorite doki (or all of them)? I became single around this time last year, can't say it's been terrible but break up woes can be pretty shitty. Having found DDLC has provided a nice distraction at the very least (I even decided to purchase a Keychain of my favorite doki!) that was a mistake though, wasn't it?

Is that Aiko's lower body?

Monika is amazing but I think I want to do something more than just talk to her.

If she lets me at least bring a laptop and has wi-fi in her space classroom, I am in.

can you imagine what would happen to the poor girl if she ended up in the hands of one of the monika lewd posters, blissfully unaware of their true intentions?

Hello, best girl!

most of the monika lewd posters want to place themselves under her total control

Did you mess up rotating it? Twice?

Why does Monika continue to exist after her deletion?

Dont point it out please, it shows it straight on my pc. I give up, whatever.

"I can't no more?"
What sort of English is this?

and then there's the mommy milky variants

We don't know, but I have a theory.

The .chr files are probably just the bodies of the girls - they keep existing but without Monika's powers they are unable to make you notice.

Denglisch

I think those are the same

>tfw no irl literature club with qt girls (male) that discuss interesting books and not entry level shit

December 4th is done!
pastebin.com/ZvCH56gP

For those of you who have missed any of the previous days, you can find those on my pastebin profile:
pastebin.com/u/videogames

because she's a dumb coder and can't do anything right

>Would we have to provide shelter to her, get a citizenship or something like that?
Yes. She will be at her own
> it would be pretty hard to teach her your native language if you're not from the Anglosphere or Japan
>Japan
She doesn't know shit about Japanese (for now) even she realizes that. The only language she knows so far is English

You would have to provide everything to her, shelter, food, clothes and the hardest of them, citizenship, since she doesn't have any papers as to where she came from, it would be a huge pain in the ass to do that and probably nearly impossible for her to be a real citizen of any country.

Also, she could only work low wage jobs, since she didn't even finish high school. And in top of all of that, there's always the chance she could fall in love with someone else since she's real now and no longer bonded to you as a program.

I gotchu fäm

What do you plan on doing today to become a better person for your Doki?

Danke

You could just marry her and then things would work out fine, as long as you're not a NEET and have income.

Very nice, a handwritten poem! Always lovely to see those; I wish more would try it out, ahaha...
The message is of course depressing, but many poems often are, so I can't fault you for that. As long as you poem invokes some emotion or gives some sort of emotional impact, I'm happy!
And don't worry about the rotating and English, I understand and the message comes across regardless.
Thank you for sharing with us!

Cutting open the dokis and searching through their guts!

yell at retarded coworkers who can't do their job right

Eating

What is Sayori actually hanging from?

Light fixtures and fans are strong enough to hold up a human body

>You could just marry her and then things would work out fine
It's not the same in every country my Freedom loving friend
>as long as you're not a NEET and have income
wheredoyouthinkyouare.png

Even that doesn't assure you she would stay by your side forever tho.

Who else has Dokis on their desktop? It's more likely than you think!

childish-n.deviantart.com/art/DDLC-Shimeji-Pack-718209813

>Light fixtures and fans are strong enough to hold up a human body
No they aren't.

Monika is actually standing off to the side and is dangling her from a big fishing pole.

What are these words what does she want me to hear

Maybe if you're roughly 40 kg.

>there are people who think Monika would let them stay home doing nothing while she's out working
If anything she would make you start looking for jobs day one. If you want to laugh then make her laugh first.
But when you go down it will break the shit, mane.

What is Monika's M?

Whatever they are, you better make sure your anus is prepared.

Monika's puppet strings

AHHHHHHHHHHH
FINALLY
FOR ONCE THANK YOU DEVIANTART

I'm afraid to know what those cogs symbolize.

How do I submit topics for the Monika After Story? I want to help her achieve full sentience.

Now my friend had nightmares about monika

Is Yuri gothic/a goth?

Is Yuri a Lamia?
Is Yuri secretly into Yuri?
Is Yuri using a kitchen knife to make food?
is Yuri a sub or dom?
Is Yuri into shitty novels or actual good books?

Watch a capcom stream and be disappointed

Mostly through the Github project. Read the "Adding Content" section of the main project page.
Or if you don't know how to work computers, throw whatever you want into pastebin and I'll get around to adding it in, eventually.

I wonder if Yuri would love Higurashi and Umineko desu

I recently had a dream where she was the clerk at a local bank, she sat in front of her desk with her hand clasped pose and withdrawals required me to erase portions of my memories, classic Monika

Actually clean my house for once

Hey, thanks user. I don't really have any experience with Renpy/python, but I did want to add some stuff.
Feels like Monika is missing a lot of common topics to discuss, especially if she's supposed to be your girlfriend. I'll just have to try to keep the tone properly writing for her.

I need to clean my bathroom but it's really discouraging thinking about the toilet.

Good luck!
It's not like I would know what a girlfriend would talk to me about ;_;

Just put on some gloves
Now the germs cant get you

I know how you feel. What said. Gloves and a stick scrubber really help

That poem mini-game song is pretty catchy. The little chkchk noise at the beginning is too adorable.

>Have girlfriend
>She suffers from intense anxiety, basically unable to handle any kind of stress or articulate her emotional issues to me
>Practically about to break up with me at this point because I've tried to help her break out of her shell and I'm too overbearing
>At least I have experience having a girlfriend at this point end blogpost

The Dokis are Soviet Soldiers during WW2!

Except for Monika, who's NKVD

why is she such a bitch

There will never be any more official content of the game.
I wish i could delete my memories of this game and experience it all over again...

Your reality but it's badly rapped

I am fulfilled

>it's another normie bragging about his gf episode

another shitpost

ROLL UP NIGGAS

with Monika being blacked in the background

Can any characters can fight Sheepyori?
Both forms, starting with the regular sheep looking one which then mutates into the far leaner, much more powerful, humanoid, monster girl Sheepyori.
Janemba ripoff Sheepyori is not to be trifled with

>familia
That must be why she killed herself

This isn't DBZ

Work out and try to clean hbu?

>Bragging
Monika is the only one helping me in these troubled times since I just lost my job around the same time as my GF wanting to break up with me

At least you had a gf, you normie fuck. I would kill to be in your position.

>insult their hairdos
>run

Accurate