/wfg/ - Warframe General

Pink edition
previous thread:
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.5.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/887725-plains-of-eidolon-update-2250-22501/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.warframe.com/topic/889683-psa-pc-upcoming-changes-to-garas-mass-vitrify/
youtube.com/watch?v=kgusLCtIG78
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate videogames

Neza a cute and will comfort chicken bone in these coming times

hi steve

operators were a good idea

forums.warframe.com/topic/889683-psa-pc-upcoming-changes-to-garas-mass-vitrify/

Requesting Scott nerfing Gara pic along the lines of Chroma getting speared.

>implying Bizgoyz needs to apply for the Warbros Alliance

The Alliance should be applying to US.

It's simple! We violate Ivara... in her pure, bare, ASS!

I think your range is better than mine

>gara getting nerfed
post bald midget jew sly face memes

>off by 1

i wish buddy. that jew has money my entire hebrew clan can only dream of ;>;

BABY FUCK

Probably only by 2m.

>zephyrfags

The fuck happened with DE Glenn. Do you know the full story?

Why do autists keep saying that "all weapons are good, it's just how you mod them, find one that you like and stick to it". I'm a noob, do I look like I'm made of formas and catalysts? How the fuck do I test shit if I need to give it a catalyst to unlock the full potential?

you go onto youtube where everyone and their fucking mother has already given DE their sheckles so that they could potato and forma out everything and tell you about it.

>all weapons are good, it's just how you mod them, find one that you like and stick to it
This is bullshit btw

am i initiated now?

The only thing you need to know is he's a shameless ponyfucker. But if you want specifics; some fag did a fourteen hour long survival during the amberlamps 'event' using Ivara and ponyfucker sperged out on the spot when he heard about it. Saying that's literally impossible and the only way it was feasible was if the person in question was cheating hard. Glenn is a goddamn idiot who doesn't even know how the game he 'works' on even functions and when the guy wouldn't 'come clean' (because there was nothing to come clean about) Glenn kept threatening him with account suspension.

You know what's imbalanced? Mesa, who can reduce 95% of damage from projectiles, CC in an area, damage buff and kill everything on sight

Or maybe Nova who can slow everything to a crawl where they're practically frozen, and make them take more damage on top

But who do we nerf? Gara of course because that's OP, apparently having an indestructible wall is more OP than just killing everything in a second, you fucking retard

i just like floating
is it wrong to want to be a majestic golden flying bird instead of some dumb trickster slut

Yes because your gay-ass fantasies is literally just fucking arsewing. Drink bleach.

>indestructible wall
actually, sounds kinda unbalanced

Man fuck Glenn. More than Steve.

Rhino poster here.
Still giving away Rivens. First come first serve. Merry Christmas.
IGN: INWRifle

Buzlok, Scorliac and Tenora not up for grabs. Don't be a greedy asshole and use alternative accounts to grab more than one.

During the "Return to mountain pass" part of The war within I get to see the cutscenes of approaching the planet and then I'm met with this. No character on screen, can't move, can't use abilities. I can only look around. What do? Restarting the game does nothing but throw me back to the mountain.

rest in fucking piss futa samurai waifu

Seriously, what do I do with this?

What about an indestructible turret that one shots everything around? Does that sound unbalanced? That's Mesa btw

She dies easily to melee and explosions.

Try to use emotes

Sell it to me 10o!!!

Except that this is not true because she's quite vulnerable to AoE and melee and "shots everything around" is not how she works after her nerf.

>She dies easily to melee and explosions.

Everything dies before it can even react, melee enemies don't get a chance to get close

Roll to get a ton of plat or sell as is for like 200 since people will want it if only to roll for something better.

can you pls contain your autistic screeching to a minimum

I'm just trying to understand how can you think Gara is OP when Mesa and Nova exists in their current state

It's actually worth something?

Hmm, what would be desired traits?
Range, Damage and..?

Do maxed companions leech xp if I'm farming at hydron etc?

Three left. First thing that flew off the shelf was the Stinger, second was the Toxocyst and the third was the Mutalist Cernos.

They're OP but in a more interesting way than "le unbreakable wall".

Most Zaw rivens are worth something. Range + Slide/CD or something. Now gibe it to me.

If you really believe this then there's no convincing you otherwise. I can only suggest that you go and try it out.

Keep crying, faggot. You're crying for a Mesa nerf, but not for one for Ember, Banshee or Nidus even if they fulfill the same role just as well if not better.

Ghouls when

Thanks, Santa Rhino!

Evidently you are not familiar with how Mesa and Nova used to work if you think that way.

hydron or akkad?

But for how much?

>Guy who got the Mutalist Cernos

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

3 Is my go to for tougher enemies, guess I'll put in some more duration into it.

>youtube.com/watch?v=kgusLCtIG78

I'm not saying these don't need a nerf too, what I want is reasons to use tanky and defensive CC frames but there aren't any because you can just roll a frame that kills the entire wave with 1 skill, so there's no reason to be tanky or CC any enemy. So DE instead of making these defensive frames better they just nerf them and leave the DPS frames intact. And I don't care if they nerfed some DPS frames in the past, in their current state there isn't much of a reason tu use a tank in place of a DPS

I don't care how they used to work, in their current state they are broken and trivialize everything

250 max I'd say, but you could probably Jew more against some dummy. Not because this is a good mod, but because the weapon that uses it is very good. Nobody is buying this off you for its current roll. They're buying it to roll it into something better to either resell or use.

steve is the good one tho, scott and glen are the bad ones

Fishing with Nezha

Yeah I figured, problem is I'm out of plat and kuva farm without booster is seriously tedious.
As is focus farm without booster, fuck me.

Fun facts - the guy who took the Stinger thought I was joking at first, then later tried to grab another one before I told him off. The second guy figured out my IGN from previous pictures and asked for the Toxocyst, and three people asked for the Mutalist Cernos within ten seconds.

can i please have the uhhhhhhhh
jat kusar one?

ok

>People now defend Steve

>Nidus nerf
Could start with making his 3 & 4 actually use energy.

Bugchasing doesn't count as fishing, faggot.

what did steve do that makes him so bad tho? when he was doing his sunday streams we got a lot of QoL improvements, and he seems like a cool guy

why is wukong so shit?

should i post more?

>three people asked for Mutalist Cernos
Why would they ask that specific one? Did Mutalist get buffed while I was away?

way WAY more

I asked cuz is the only wepon i had from the pic (im new)

Reddit liked him. I'm sure you know what that entails. Pretty sure a lot of us just hate on him ironically though.

no

Clearly his sunday streams hooked a few paint-eaters.

We always liked Steve.

>We
Don't drag the rest of the thread down with your bullshit.

>ash is a stealth frame
>his only "stealth" ablity makes him invisible for 8 seconds
>shitty health, damage, armor, energy, and shield
>shitty abilities that dont work on enemies past level 40

whats this burning pile of crap

No """we""" didn't. Stop it, you're not fooling anyone forumshitter.

Send PM In-game and Rhino will deliver.

Going to bed soon though, so last chances.

Leave Nidus alone!

>b-b-b-but Mesa can wipe out the map with one button
>b-b--b-b-b-b-b-but Nova trivializes all content in the game
Except both frames require a great deal of forma investment and mods to actually reach their full potential. You can't just stick a continuity onto nova and expect to become "OP", you need Primed Continuity, Constitution and Narrow Minded for her 4 to actually be worth using, even with Nova Prime you're going to need at least 4 forma in her.

Mesa is also in a similar situation, without duration mods your 2 and 3 barely last enough to be worth using, not to mention without efficiency you're not going to carry yourself through a non-endless mission. Mesa also needs forma and good mods on her secondary weapons, which are a separate investment you'll be spending time building up to.

Trying to shift the nerf conversation to two frames that need significant investment and clear downsides is not going to stop Gara from getting nerfed. Mass Vitrify not having HP is stupid and clearly powercreeps Frost, deal with it Garafags.

Sure, sure.

Hi Steve.

I love Nidus but the fact that only half of his abilities even use energy is utterly bananas. He's like the polar opposite of Zephyr, he's too good.

oh, so its just retards being obssesed with that website

good points im convinced hes good now

>clearly powercreeps Frost

That'd only work as a counter-argument if Snowglobe was his ultimate and couldn't have more than one deployed at a time. Duration, health and no scaling is goddamn overkill and you know it, no matter how strong your hateboner is.

He's the best designed frame in the game. He's exactly what the rest of the warframes need to be but instead we keep getting boring generic crap.

Ash isn't a stealth frame, his invis is for re-positioning. The fact that enemies get staggered when you throw your smoke bomb is a clear indication that it's an escape mechanic, not a stealth mechanic.

Bait? Ash Prime has enough base armor to actually mod for Steel Fiber if you wanted to. He also has 1100hp with Vitality.

Shuriken scales infinitely due to armor strip, invis is always good, his 3 one-shots every enemy in the game regardless of level and his 4 does a massive slash proc that gets boosted by melee combo.

Don't try to reason with oberonshitters; they've accepted that they'll always be subpar so the only answer left is to drag everyone else down to their level.

Though anything that stops people from being retarded with frost is welcome. Fuck it, just bring back the time on snowglobe so at least the damn thing will disappear on its own and retards can't afk.

Nidus is love. Nidus is life.

>Except both frames require a great deal of forma investment and mods to actually reach their full potential.

So what? Forma isn't hard to get and it doesn't take a lot of time to level up a frame after forma

>You can't just stick a continuity onto nova and expect to become "OP", you need Primed Continuity, Constitution and Narrow Minded
You don't need primed continuity, constitution is like 10p, narrow minded is like 20p, what a huge investment my man

>Mesa is also in a similar situation, without duration mods your 2 and 3 barely last enough to be worth using
So just use duration mods? It's not like they cost 1000 plat

>not to mention without efficiency you're not going to carry yourself through a non-endless mission
What is zenurik and energy pods

>Mesa also needs forma and good mods on her secondary weapons
Yeah nothing really hard to get anyways

Well I'm certainly not disagreeing, his design is great in almost every conceivable way. I just don't comprehend how only expending energy on his 1 and 2 while also getting energy back from smashing 1 is a point in favor of good design.
What's your take on it?