youtube.com/watch?v=0Hb0KmH2WBQ

>Story trailer (lots of spoilers)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOQ9q4HDb0U

>Confirmed for being merely the tip of the iceberg
twitter.com/sorayasaga/status/935149626004447232

>XB2 FAQ
pastebin.com/qaauPV2F

>Xenoblade 2 'Info' Doc
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EG0UpsgjhISr6_isiUpiWMU9qcXj6t8wWB0_LAiH1yE/edit#gid=0

A lot of people got their copies already so caution is advised.

How much content should we expect in the DLC?

>/edit#gid=0
Replace that with htmlview for a better experience when you're not editing it

God I want newt bad

Post team comps. Trying to figure out what to do with incoming ch 5 partymember

If you look in the Nintendy store at the Season Pass, it tells you exactly what to expect.

Yeah but i want you to tell me

I got jew waifu's 1mil gold, do I get anything special?

You get the satisfaction with having gotten money for Jew Waifu

What are the medals for Tiger Tiger?
I know two are No Damage and All Treasure, but what are the other two? All crystals and all enemies killed I suppose, right?

Do you have to give her 1m gold or something? I know you have to spend money at shops but does she want donations as well? Because the gold spent thing is easy to cheese at lvl 5 dev. Stuff sells for as much as you can buy them effectively making you lose 0 money.

How do I unlock other elements for Poppi, is it Main story locked or need to get from the Tiger Tiger games? I don't want Poppi alpha to be the tank.

In order to unlock new levels on her affinity chart you need to deposit money in a chest in the warehouse.
You need 1 million gold total. Not including the money to buy the warehouse and Sheba's core crystal.

Does each character have a best blade that works with them?

No damage
All crystals
All treasure
Perfect run

whats the best way to make money

What is best way to raise development?

Get to chapter 4, buy as many gold cylinders as you can and use them all. Then sell what you got and repeat.

The easiest way is to grind money and then spend it.

Have you bros been able to avoid spoilers in the game?

Salvaging.

why Mythra such a slut compared to her reserved and sweet sister Pyra?

Tsunderes are always turbosluts.

Not really. I looked at a list of rare blades and made my deductions from that.

What are some tank blades with agility modifies besides Perceval and Brighid? Preferably not fire and dark.
Also, anyone know the favorite dessert of Brighid and where to buy it?

Leftherian Archipelago is such a shitty map.

Finch has one.

>Would you mind... writing a play about Vandham?
Goddamn that shit hit me hard. Made me tear up like a little bitch

xth for running around Fonsa port for an hour trying to find Azami!!

Just talk to some guy talking to a bunch of people in the middle of it with a question mark above his head. I had Rex, Nia and Morag in my party at the time.

Thanks.

Xth for Kora is best blade

Where do you get the manuals for creating elements for Poppi?
I want to make her Electric since I haven't gotten any rare blades that are electric yet.

So between Blade Shackle and Taunt how do you deal with Akhos and Malos?

there's a small group here but she's nowhere to be seen.. I have that same party

They showed up right on those docks for me. I don't know what is missing for you.

I'm salvaging off the Dock 2 area. What things will I be selling from there? Most of the things I see, like thunder compass, ain't worth shit.

All I can think of is story progression or merc level (mine is 2 right now). Shit just werked for me.

>Run around town
>Someone with a talk exclamation appears
>Vanishes as I get closer

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN, WHO ARE THESE GHOSTS

Go to the salvager shop, the guy with the trophy above his head in Alba Cavanich. Turn in as many of those as you can, it gives you more money than just selling.

icey. and that counts for development?

I'm about to free Homura from underneath the Ether accelerator so I think I'm much further than I am supposed to, I got the quest ages ago

fuckkkkkk, I'll just get on with story I guess, that fucking sucks

I think it does, if not you can just use the dosh you get to buy more cylinders and I know that counts for development.

I fucking hate Blade RNG

How to change poppi element?

Wait hold on, you mean the guy with the scales over his head?
The trophy dude only sells stuff.

>all those blades
>complaining about RNG

Maybe it is scales, I can't check right now.
It will be called "Salvage shop" or something like that.

It's where I trade shit in for moneydollar and boosters right?
Neet. didn't think salvasging there would give be shit to trade in.

>can't progress Ursula's quest until I get a second lightning blade
I was really enjoying her little bits too.

The majority of players have the majority of their blades on Rex, simple fact.
It highlights a pretty bad design flaw in my opinion; if they wanted us to swap out everyone's blades they shouldn't have introduced them as couples/partners. People don't like breaking up the pre-made pairs, most only significantly change Rex and I guarantee that most of those keep Pyra forever.
Whole system makes a pointless joke of itself.

All the healers are on Rex, and Nia got all the damage dealers.

>stuck at Jin and Malos boss battle because they're lvl 54 and 56 while Rex and Tora are 52 and Morag and Zeke are 54

Welp, time for the JRPG tradition of groan inducing grinding.

delet this

How come no one has found out how you get poppi's final form yet? I just want my robot tank that doesn't suck in comparison to morag

Delet

fatty dun bounce

I hope fans complain enough about the RNG Blade system and that there are not enough overdrive protocols so we can get a patch to fix it

Beat the game a little while ago.

Thought the quest would pop up in Tora's house after that, but it has to be somewhere else.

Did you use Zeke
What was your fave party config

I just noticed Zeke's eyepatch has a turtle on it

Same, beaten the game, looking all over for quests, but I just can't fucking find it

For fucks sake, I can't figure out how to get this ice bitch to Trust 2.

>Limited overdrives
>Can't release rares

HAHAHAHA

Holy fuck, was this developed by downies?

How was the game difficulty overall compared to XC1?

Could just do sidequests and sleep at an inn. Unless you are saying you're still underleveled with that EXP then that is just poor game balancing.

The map is fucknig horrible, how do you fuck a map up?

I slept at an in to get myself to 52/54 so I'm going back and doing Sidequests now

Guess who's going to never be released?

Anyone beaten the level 81 monkey yet?

>30 commons and 10 rares later still don't have a third blade for morag
reee

Is that second Nia blade drawn by takahashis wife?

>there are so many best girls while not even counting optional blades
>Nia ist best welsh cat and great sidekick
>Poppi is cute, kicks ass, and there are two (three?) of her
>Morag is badass, enough said
>Pandoria is adorable, Jesus Christ, Zeke better protects that smile
>All people will talk about are balloon tits
It's a shame, it really is.

Akhos; what if H.B. and Wilhelm had a smug baby.

Not much chance of that. Any of the more minor gameplay related criticism is being drowned out by casuals triggered by anime and Pyra's boobs.

Its a shame you can only use 3 characters in battle. the whole main cast is great.

>Go to /v/
>Check thread for XC2
>Everyone hating on it
>Apparently it is the worst game ever and an absolute disgrace to humanity for all time
>Everyone involved in its creation should kill themselves
>Main arguments are :
>Tits too big
>Game too anime
>No story (??????)
>No world-building (??????????)

How come those are everyone's main argument points instead of actual issues like the compass, minimap, map, blade system and the game itself either not telling you important things at all or in the case of "mash" prompts telling you the WRONG information.

Are these actually paid shills or something? It just seems so strange that there is such a huge amount of people vehemently against this game to the extent that they hope nintendo goes bankrupt

So I am farming cores in Docks #2. I am getting a lot of common cores, but haven't gotten any rare cores, Smashing to kill and everything.

I am using Gold Cylinders. Do I need to do Bronze ones or something to get Rare Cores? Did they patch it?

>best welsh cat
>using the dub for anything other than a laugh
wew
I do agree that there are some great girls outside of balloon tits though. I still love Pyra/Mythra and the titty blades, but Pandoria surprised me by being the best girl of the whole game (at least thus far) and Nia and Maid Poppi are adorable too.

Used Zeke for a bit but went back to using Rex for dps, so i cant form a good opinion of him

As far as difficulty. I'd say its easier than X1 if you abuse the chain attack bursts later on in the game

>How come those are everyone's main argument points instead of actual issues
Because they didn't play the game and are more concerned about shitposting.

Just use basic cylinders
Your objective is the crab, not the chests
Smash the fucker

I've been there for pretty much three weeks before release. I'm pretty glad I'll never have to go back and I know exactly why.

Do field skills stack? Like having 2 blades with lv.3 botany etc etc

>That chapter 3 ending

There are people legitimately *mad* that Easy Allies gave the game a 4/5 score.

I don't know why people are so mad that people give scores they think are too high for games they haven't even fucking played.

Yes, I think they do.
If you have two blades with botany each one has a chance of activating, both can activate for one collection.

Did anybody finish the quest with Vess?
How the hell am I supposed to get to the field where the last glove ist?

Yes. I've had Kora and Rok's Lockpicking stack on one chest. so you can expect that the more blades you have, the easier field actions and chests and such will be to open.

So, are you not able to buy the Deed to every shop? I have 5 Star Afffinity in Argentum and have done all the Merc Quests, but only have 1 shop that I could purchase.

Go the the bridge north of towm, you can climb down and jump down to a little cliff and travel through a tunnel.

Because they are reddit

Have a little empathy.
Imagine for a moment that you're a disgusting roastie, and you see potential men turning toward anime instead of you, because the anime has a nice personality and body.
Of course you'd want to attack it.
Just think about how it makes people feel.

>"mash" prompts telling you the WRONG information.
Hmm, what is that I don't know?

Anyway, I'm amazed at /v/'s inability to have a coherent discussion, apparently XC2 was hyped for far to long not robotically shat on.
People are pulling some weak shit without playing the game yet.

>The only JRPG i played was FFX

I want Rex to be able to topple->launch so I've given him Spear + Pyra + Greataxe. Should Rex get the Water rare blade Greataxe or the Fire rare blade greataxe? The spear is Ice.

In case you didn't know, prompts to "Mash" the button are actually prompts to tap the button in time with hits.

does it just increase chance of better chests?

Just tell me one thing. How's the portable mode for XC2? Because I keep on hearing that the framerate and quality dips when playing on portable mode.

I want to hear it from you guys.

I'm using gold cylinders and I think I'm a C Rank salvager.
So I think it increases chances of better chests and also brings a LOT more salvage up.

It turns the graphics to mud but is still perfectly playable unless you're holding the switch three inches from your nose.

literally who?