pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
Summary:
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

1st for Bretonnia

2nd for fantasy is dead

3rd for scub

Is Mortal Empires finished yet

No, but they're sorry about it.

So, aside from I am Skantarios and Pagan Legacy, what other AAR is worth reading lads?

>playing Lothern
>dwarfs in chaos wastes declare war the turn after accepting a non aggression pact
>Brettonia is united against us
>Charce is united against us
>Order of the Loremasters is united against us
>Greenskins is united against us

I thought it was just a meme.

those were the only two good ones.

is this a serious question? TK and Ogres haven't even been announced yet, ME is a long way from finished

>instead of actually fixing their fucking game, they release a R2 expansion nobody had asked for.

Ogre Kangdomz won't be in warhammer 2

source?

fantasy has been canceled, let it go

k.

anyone got the ryzen 3 1200?

I'm a poorfag in need of an upgrade from my fx6300.

I will never not be mad
They'd better make Clan Skryre free to make up for this whole debacle

Wait, I thought Ares was the offensive war god and Athena was defensive? What did they pray to Athena for then?

Oh shit /twg/, it's Byzantium time

Free? Wat dat mean you git?

this thread is reserved for romans only, keep moving pal

Their Mountains aren't in the vortex map
Expect Kangdoms as one of the major factions for 3

Look at me, I am the roman now

>TFW UPDATE NEVER.

THIS WILL NEVER BE OUR REALITY.

>Kislev
>Bretonnia
>no Slann or pact
absolutely disgusting

Empire for 6 bucks or DLC for warhammer 1?

get Norsca, have a ton of fun with them and join the agonizing wait to have them ported over to ME

They literally fucking abandoned WH2. Not a single update since the barely functional ME. No words on DLC, nothing.

I'm glad I still didn't buy this piece of shit game, it gives me time to finish some WH1 campaigns I never did. What a disgrace, and for what? A Rome 2 campaign literally no one asked for. No one cares about Rome.

>apology for a free DLC
Reddit is this dumb.

if we're talking about history then all they need to do is implement most of the horde economy mechanics into regular armies

- horde buildings can represent aspects of the army's baggage train

- in foreign territory or areas of low PO an army's food must be drawn from the local region or sacking/looting settlements

- siege equipment and large artillery pieces can be built like regular units at any time but incur a movement penalty to the army. To counter this they can now be built by an army at any time in any territory (except deserts) provided the tech is researched, the appropriate baggage train building is built and the army has not moved that turn

- the 1 general per army mechanic needs to be dropped

>humans
>bretonnians
Huh

It's not a DLC you fucking nigger, before they released Warhammer they said every game would culminate into Mortal Empires. It's a basic feature they promised back in 2015.

Don't act like they made ME out of sheer good will

>ME still a broken mess
>No tomb kings
>No LL packs
>No Norsca/ROR

Its..its over...the histfags...have won..........

I'm OK with all of this.

DONT FUCKING REMIND ME AAAAAARGHHHHHHH

THAT'S NOT TRUE
THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE

I saw some people criticize White Lions pretty harshly. They're not that bad right?

But they are in mortal empires

They aren't quite elite late-tier infantry, which disappoints some

They don't really fulfill any good niche

The one good thing about them is that they're accessible relatively early

Empire so pompous

are there ways to buff them? can a lord like Alistar make them better?

fucking wojak

They are mid tier units, not late game

surely, you don't need to worry about making the most absolutely efficient stack in campaigns anyways.

I mean you can buff literally everything in the game

>CA caves in to historyfags' demands
>/twg/ becomes a ghost town
hmm

>This
>A ghost town
>implying histfags go what they wanted
Wrong on both counts

Pretty sure they shat out ED quickly because of fear of losing the history fanbase

>Oh shit /twg/, it's Byzantium time
>Calling it Byzantium
>Not only calling it Byzantium, but calling it Byzantium before the fundamental transformation brought about by the Arab conquest

You're not even fit to be a Slavic auxiliary.

Empire Divided is honestly just a trash concept for dlc. It may as well not have existed.

so the new DLC is actually bad?

>not using gook's bayonet mod

but i like them

i mean through a lord's upgrades

>tfw
I miss him

I wonder if he likes fantasy

It makes the game unbalanced. What's the point of cav if literally every unit can be spear infantry?

what makes greatswords good and white lions mediocre?

Alaster has lesser upkeep and you can pick the red tree skill line to imrpove them
Get a mage and buff them more in battle and you can use them the whole game

i'm done, CA is going into the book

>hisfags actually wanting R2 DLC

dumb fantasyposter

Their fucking stats you stupid retard frogposter

I'm pretty sure there isn't a single unit in this game that cannot be buffed by a lord's abilities

maybe like mortis engines

does it matter if you pick tyrion or teclis to get alistar?

>make helms have full metal beards

Enjoy only being able to move your head a half inch in any direction

>Why are people so excited for Norsca?
Is it
1. To have a new faction in ME with interesting mechanics and mammoth that they also paid for.

2. To finally see an end to the BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION stacks?

Tyrion has alaster, but a generic lord is ok too

>Not understanding the importance of full beard protection
>Grobi detected.

because fucking mammoths and werewolves are cool. and most of us already paid for it

No DLC for DLC
They aren't in 2's main map, so won't be included, and WH1 isn't getting more dlc.

Never forghetti that Sir William Gibson beat the English! That good feel when the best Scottish and Welshies will get is viking invasion for Med 1.

Yeah that's true I'm just being a dickhead. They're my second favourite faction and I want them now.

20 guys, 4 melee defense and 10 armor?

>im-fucking-plying

You have stupid, smelly beards, rock fucker

There is a reason why cavalry pretty much only engaged in shock action after everyone started packing a bayonet.

Kind of irrelevant. It's certainly not amazing, it's definitely not what anyone asked for.

Fucking captcha

Stop stupid posting

Are you actually so retarded as to not know that Swordmasters are better

This has to be on purpose.
A lizard lord named Cloaca.

imagine a mod that lets you play on just the eastern continent

I said Greatswords, as in Empire Greatswords, not Swordmasters of Hoeth, Mr Tourettes

>imagine
haha funny /tv/ meme fuck off /pol/

TW:Empire roll chart?

w-what, it was just a suggestion

i know lad i'm just memeing on you go on lad keep posting it's alright go on

if you look really, really, really closely and stop being a fucking retarded frog, you'll notice that all lizardmen names are puns or jokes

>Lord Kroak
>Lord Hua Hua
>Tiktaq'to

Pure coincidence.

oh you did

well greatswords aren't particularly good either, they're just the best empire gets so we have to use them

they did get a big buff in WH2 because they get buffed by honest steel now

also kill yourself animeposter

This would be real fun, it would also be neat to seperate rate of replenishment based on how elite the unit is, giving low tier units a nice niche and making there good reason to protect elite units.

>20 guys
A massive difference assuming stats are otherwise near equal. Greatswords are also anti infantry.

>tfw this was the Old Ones plan

Karl also gets a stacking buff on them that is on top of honest steel, which makes them pretty solid.

Is stuff like that that an actual bonus or just a quick reference to their stats?

>Is stuff like that that an actual bonus or just a quick reference to their stats?
Actual stat bonus. Click on a unit portrait, and then hover your mouse over the different descriptions and stat icons to get more details.

it's an actual bonus, which you would know if you hovered over their WEAPON STRENGTH YOU FUCKING RETARD

it also buffs their MA and MD by an equivalent amount, which honestly makes total war a stupid game of rock paper scissors

White lions are actually bloody good clubbers in melee. They always do well in Alastars army. You can get doctrinal traits on lord and they will preform well there as well.

It'snot like they'll be turning back.

Is there a way to switch bodyguard unit types for a general in Attila without kicking and reinstating the general from and to the army? Alaric, King of the Visigoths and Imperator of Hispania is still rolling with Ambacti swordsmen when his underling generals are all stacked out with Tier 3 heavy cavalry.

Bonus vs. inf/cav buffs MA and WS (WS buff keeps non-AP/AP ratio when it's buffed like this)

Charge bonus follows a similar bonus, but starts at full and declines linearly over 15 seconds from the initial impact.

Upgrade his bodyguard. I think you have to be in a home region/in a horde encamped. Are you playing with mods?

FOTE+EP. Can't upgrade the unit directly. Guess I'll have to send him home on a turn in which the warband replenishes.