Veeky Forums in one image

>Veeky Forums in one image

Veeky Forums est mignonne

More like Veeky Forums in one image.

The second curve is too steep.

>"work" is paying sex offenders to excuse your misdemeanours
Catholicism, everybody.

A-are those Russian orthodox nazbol bikers?

There is only one curve in that pic.

You are the epitomy of OP's point.

>teenagers have nazi, commie or ancap edgy phases
>i had an orthodox nazbol phase

I have no idea what's going on in that image.

Are you saying that after Veeky Forums you become a severe lefty-commie that hates family values? Then why post an image of devout Orthodox Christians celebrating God?

someone post the one with harry potter being a shaved neo nazi before his and then is shown wearing a suit and having normal hair after his

>*autistic screeching*

>WE WERE THE RULERS OF THE WORLD STOP EXPOSING THE TRUTH

This is what every Albino on this board sounds like. Bunch of delusional white supremacist children.

WE
U
Z

False meme. It's actually white people who fabricate shit to make it seem like they were Egyptians.

Go fuck yourself you piece of shit.

some whites and blacks fabricate shit, some don't

Black people don't fabricate shit. We were the original civilizations of this world.

Albino monkeys are butthurt they were fucking their sisters in caves most of their history so they fabricate shit.

Egyptians were egyptians not white people or niggers. Stop posting memenin warrtard

We might be albinos but we sure as hell are owning your asses to this very day

Another Arab retard. Just because you invaded Egypt after the white barbarians pillaged it doesn't mean you were the ancient Egyptians.

Egypt was a black civilization like all the other ancient civilizations. Arabs were still fucking around in the desert while we were actually building civilizations.

Albino subhumans can't fight for shit. If a "race war" actually happened like all you retards here talk about you would get destroyed.

You already lost, faggot. Your online ramblings prove it.

I use the internet to spread the truth. You fatass white supremacists use the internet to jack off to us fucking your women.

>Black people don't fabricate shit. We were the original civilizations of this world.
Jesus I didn't think it was possible to be this stupid.
What's your favorite Spike Lee movie?

www.realhistoryww.com

Read it and discover the truth. Not this fabricated shit that's taught to us in school or false info from the white supremacist board.

Well I mean, that's all I'm getting from that image.

I can't tell if you're an elaborate troll or simply insane, but either way I want you to know I'm laughing my ass off at your expense.

You...you don't actual believe this do you?

You won't be laughing when white supremacy is finally ended in this world and people know the truth.

I thought it was crazy at first too but after reading it, it all made sense. You only think it is crazy because your mind has been clouded by propaganda since birth.

I recommend going to Egyptsearch.com They are very helpful when it comes to learning the truth and it's how i got awoken.

He's probably a white teenager and he's laughing his ass off while posting this.

I used to do something similar by pretending I was somali on /int/.

this image is retarded

>melanin warrior

Yee manye stay wokened mah nigga.

why do they even exist lol?

Your a fucking bug that keeps coming back. You feel bad your ansestors were shit so you make up history and take what belongs to Arabs and whites. Anytime anyone points it out you whip the "no u" card and think it's a valid argument. I really fucking hate you, your a loud alarm telling me to get off Veeky Forums for a day or two to wait for you to get b& again. Hey chickenbreath, if we fucking apperintly "took you over" why are blacks so superior, wouldn't this be proof otherwise, what the fuck.
>nb4 angry cumskin
I'm native American, I just *really* fucking hate you

Also, hey Tyrone or whatever faggot name your parents gave you: how about you give proof instead of just calling people cumskin, I know your a dumbass but you should know that people don't react nicely to insults and if you really want to change minds you should post proof and wait for us to poke hole after fucking hole in it. Cmon, are you scared you might stop believing in the only thing that would make blacks not shit? Do you know deep inside that the second you post it people will start disproving it? Don't be such a bitch.