US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQ__nRnO2mE&list=PLV3Yvqnl3FYcsI4px2GaIxUQ8io4kuZ2s
youtube.com/watch?v=AGDBFYGZ7-c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>virgin alliance edition

can anyone carry me through SoO horde or alliance? already grinded it thrice on my main shaman but i can still do it 5 more times on my alt shamans. plz halp.

>chad horde addition

>you won't be able to do LFG dungeons without having at least one elf in your group when the next expansion releases

JUST

what is, "uncommon"

DELIVER

I like to think that she is a giantess.

Hey blizzard I know one of your workers is probably reading this

Put a 1 year subscription up like you did before, this one will be the Christmas Special! with like 50% off or something

Everyone pays with ingame gold anyway

Comes with some shitty ass mount

thanks

I had a lot of fun with antorus desu,

What is the general consensus on it?

Damn, these shoulders make me want to roll a Leather class now

I wish Alliance had Belfs and NB and gave us Worgen (wolf only) and the Space Goats (instead of females its broken version).

I can't stand his accent, but Nobbel87 covers that shit on YouTube. Here's the first vid in the series: youtube.com/watch?v=bQ__nRnO2mE&list=PLV3Yvqnl3FYcsI4px2GaIxUQ8io4kuZ2s

I tried several dps classes and they're so braindead and I don't even understand how you people even play the game, I'm bored out of my mind.

whats the berserker soul scene of WoW?
youtube.com/watch?v=AGDBFYGZ7-c

>solo kill lorthemar
>no horde show up
>get sylvanas to 90%
>an army of blood elf players show up

Wow his voice is really annoying. It would be better if it was like a full accent instead of this half accent thing. Atleasts theres subs so you can mute it.

Why do orcs and tauren have blue eyes?

world quest tracker is really good now and i don't mind doing quests.
crucible also makes you steamroll solo content hard.

too bad it wasn't like this earlier in the xpac.

You interupted a meeting of Necrophiliac's Anonymous what were you expecting???

>only girl in discord is a 50-something American
>plays either a BM hunter or a priest

aren't those Druid exclusive?

what shoulders are these

>that one person who acts nice but is actually a bitter asshole

Threadly reminder that T H (this) I S will be the outcome of Battle for Azeroth(tm) and there is nothing that you can do about it!

>tfw nobody is younger than 30 in my guild

they were in college while we were in T4 and T5 it's crazy, I remember them making dumb jokes, now they're fathers

>cares about what gender and age people are in a videogame

Guess you're just a pedophile with growth retardation who prefers kids.

how much AP is locked up in the suramar quest chain with current AK? im doing pretty much the entire thing to push to 75 in time for mythic opening

not sure, but he is a druid so it checks out

Living Wood Shoulders. They have a fluttering animation and everything

I think the idea of zone scaling is great. It made Legion even more enjoyable. Especially when playing multiple classes, I could level one character and then level the other in a different order keeping things a little fresh.

So now in the upcoming patch we get zone scaling everywhere. For someone who never played WoW before, this is probably a great feature. I'm not sure how many new players WoW is getting these days. So for those of us who have been playing, what is so special about zone scaling? I'm sure a handful of people out there might enjoy creating an alt. to level from 1 - 110. For me, there is no f'ing way I would do that. I've been there and done that and I'm happy to say I don't ever want to go through that again.

So. Is zone scaling just a way for Blizzard to polish this WoW turd?

How do you feel about bitter assholes who don't act nice?

Take your meds.

Odin

One thing I always felt was really jarring about warcraft was how warriors and dudes who shapeshift into tigers can throw down with stuff like fel reavers and win.
Are swords in warcraft like warhammer levels of sharp?

Kankerniggers are the worst

t. 50-something American woman

why are these so expensive when they are the same as defiled augment runes which are like 30g on the AH

>Living Wood Shoulders
getting the neutral class version [Yeti-Hide Spaulders] is near impossible rng i think.

>tfw playing with scandinavians
why are they so autistic?

it makes leveling easier because now when you're in Outlands, instead of going from, Hellfire, to Terrorkar, to Nagrand, to here, to there, you can just chill in Hellfire and do every single quest and then just walk over to Zangarmarsh and not need to worry or think about where to start next.

i personally am going to enjoy it.

how do you feel about someone acting like a bitter asshole when hes really nice when you get to know him?

runes used to be a lot more expensive. they tanked when the lightforged rune came out

>30g
try 300 on my server
it pays off when you wipe a lot

it's eternal
ironically it's cheaper to get the unique use ones now that this item crashed its price

>illidan has zero interaction with demon hunters beyond an optional line of dialogue in the starting questline and a cutscene during the class campaign

I don't even like him very much and I still feel shorted

Because it's a one time buy

because their existence is why augment runes are 30g ea
they used to be 300g ea
the thing is it's useful for m prog, m+, being able to use them freely at all times, and not having to buy more

me?

Cultures of keeping up appearances in real life, so they chimp out to the extreme on the Internet

why the fuck is the shivarra fight so shit
>lol le random safe zones get fucked xD

NO link NO invite

>tfw 30g on mine

Zone scaling everywhere is the worst addition they can do and it's a slippery slope. Legion content works fine like this because of world events and because its the last stretch to max level, but anything earlier than that is going to kill WoW. This will lead to the same problems that GW2 suffers from: You get downscaled to level 1 and then a level 1 boar will fuck your shit up while you literally wield Illidan's blades and the quest to kill that boar will give you the same reward you will get for the next 109 levels or 25.000 quests. There won't be a sense of progression anymore and neither will there be a sense of challenge.

not surprised.

because you only pay for them once

Blizzard needs to add races other than elves, there's so many races in Warcraft already and they have to just keep making shit up for no reason.

i don't think anyone really gives a shit about any of that anymore. i am personally kind of excited for the revamp. i'm going to level characters through zones i never leveled before. i can spend probably 10 levels through zones i like and entirely skip ones i don't. it's a good thing for wow, since the sense of progression is no longer tied to your level, but your accomplishments at the endgame

I'm glad Dark Iron are at a medium, they won't be overpopulated or underpopulated

>tfw you can get a unlimited duration buff that makes your eyes glow like heck
feels GOOD being a paladin, holy shit
>my face right now

They should make heirlooms give more xp then :)

Remember when Blizzard said they didn't want to become oversaturated with elves?

Sauce... even though I know you won't give.

>trolls actually beating both elves
I mean I fucking love Zandalari but color me really surprised.

depending on their racials, i may or may not pay the shekels to transfer my main over. there's also the unconfirmed question of whether or not they can be paladins, but since there are a fuckton of paladin npc's in blackrock depths, i think it's probably safe to assume they can be

how does pvp gear work now? I don't see a vendor and i guess versatility is the pvp stat

it's only for 10-60 60-80 80-90 though
the whole warglaive boar shit can't happen

>200 strgt gem
>Drops off t20 4set as arms to equip non-set Antorus items

king of the brainlets

>people complaining about elves when draenei are way more awful than the 4 elf races combined

How do you even find a guild on a dead realm

The majority of the guilds in the guild finder are dead and have super old ads. It's almost a rarity to see people from my server (or from one of the merged servers), most are just random people from cross realm zones. I mean I don't even want a serious raiding guild, just some casual guild

How are DK's these days still good or have they fallen off as DH became the new hottness?

>Wrench

>300 voters on one of the most autistic forums
Yeah i'm sure they'll be really popular to neurotypical people.

>raidleader refuses to kick out shitters
>after like 1 fight I notice it's a guild group
>it's fine for a while
Eventually we hit kin'garoth
>group dps isn't high enough and we wipe twice
>kicks start going out
>I get kicked (was pulling 1.1m)
>a druid who was doing 450k stays
>a demon hunter doing 600k is safe too
>people start /wave ing me when I ask why I got kicked
>raid leader sends me a heart
>know that the raid isn't gonna get past kin and there's no point being mad but still get heated anyway

whatever just don't post furshit

>2129▶
> Remember when Blizzard said they didn't w
they said that once?
look at us now, hoe!

the only thing bad about draenei is the cult of retarded cock loving faggots that ruin the females in shitty art

elves are always terrible

what server is best to roll on EU?
I want a server not full of mean people please but not a spooky ghost town either.

Why no one freaks out by the new void plot? I mean it's pretty much confirmed that Sargeras was the good guy and we will need to free him later to fight alongside him. And in next expac we pretty much ruin the whole world.

this mage tower challenge is such fucking bullshit
was literally inside a rune and it spawns shit anyway
blizz needs to stop with these shitty challenges that just don't work in this garbage 20 year old game engine

*wipes on 3rd boss for 9 times*

I agree but that's also everybody who plays them

Shiva is okay. Omega is kinda cancerous.

Stop being shit, learn to play and use the water elemental you mongoloid.

outland

draenei shrit_lift

Silvermoon for Alliance, Draenor for Horde.

good. Azeroth needs to be sundered and some ground needs to be taken. i'm tired of this tally whacker bullshit.

there should be an entire zone that's just turned into a void crater and the deeper into the crater you go, the more void it becomes, with the raid in the center.

i'm not even having issues though
already finished it

Argent Dawn.

>I was pulling 1.1m

you deserved to get kicked along with the other shitters

You don't get. We are working for the void right now. And in next expac too.

what this post said, don't listen to anyone else. argent dawn for alliance is also good on eu.

oooh, someone's buttocks is inflamed. me likey.

What should I have been pulling user?

more than 1.1. that's like heroic tos dps

nope, a small percentage

whereas every elf player is a faggot, as evidenced by you

1.3m is borderline acceptable unless it's a fight with lots of movement