planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Latest news & Xbox release date:
theverge.com/2017/10/31/16569470/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-microsoft-xbox-one-release-date-pubg

>PC version hits 1.0 in December

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for 1.0 will still be an unoptimized mess

I need a drinking game to go with my runs for the night.

What should it be?
So far was thinking take a drink of beer for every kill and a shot for every knockdown.

Decked Scar and M4 are equally cool

le thinking face

>teammate hoarding ammo
>ask for some
>he comes towards me
>spends about 10 seconds in his inventory
>comes under fire
>doesn't react at all for 3 seconds
>shout at him
>goes down
>believes that he was 'immediately downed'

You're playing with Alzheimer's guy from the previous thread, aren't you?

Stock m16 is still better than both

m16 is actually insane if you have proper recoil control

This game really loses appeal when you realise everyone is constantly desynced by a second or more.

I've been playing arma with

Watched a korean stream while bored at work. Are they literally all retarded? This one streamer, completely defenseless, was evading another player fully kitted out around a small complex. Just running around. Do they all have potato aim?

Why is this game still unoptimized and buggy as hell?

I can really deal with being hit after moving behind cover and most of my bullets vanishing any more.

learn to shoot ahead of targets, plan ahead so you aren't caught off guard and compensate for lag with your noggin. Everyone else is desynced too

>when your molly doesn't work quite as planned

why is ur char black?

Why not?

blacks blend in to the ground better than whites

>reddit trying to force memes

>Not going full operator
tsk tsk

>boots

good job getting heard from across the school ground

>not sure whether to play on the test server which is meaningless and make me miss it until 1.0 or the just play shitfest that is live

And will make me miss it*

>dropping school
Id rather stand out less in a forest/hideyhole than worry about having my footsteps heard becasue I decided to drop in a 40 man reddit clusterfuck

Do you really move around so little you need the minor bit of extra camo the boots give your feet, rather than demonstrably quieter foot steps?

How do you not get bored proning around everywhere

By getting top 5 every round

i guess it shows a lot about how different playstyles work in battle royal games. It's a good thing they have a separate kill rating to regular rating to not force everyone to play hyper passive

someone make a fortnite general please

pubg is on its way out and we need to move before we lose all our regulars in the shuffle

There was one and unsurprisingly it was dead

Bro you are seeing CS:GO 2.0 ignore reddit trend mismarked watered down bullshit games invest your time in a game that will have presence 5 years from now not one that will be dead in 3 weeks when jewtoobers stop playing it

bruh do you really think the buggy as fuck game made by a korean company full of morons who can't even design their own shit (90% of pubg assets are from steam marketplace LOL) is gonna beat out the game made by a studio who's been around for decades and literally created the engine that pubg is running on?

also one being f2p and one not. fortnite is going to surpass pubg very quickly and the only people left playing pubg are those who dont want to waste their invested time/money

>this entire post
Please just fuck off back to /v/

Its such a beautifully simple game format that's aleady proven to be popular even before release and in other very popular mods/games just never accessible. Accessibility is key when creating a competitive game but you have to keep it simple so its easy to fine tune and balance.Plus it's literally too big to fail. They could go full tencent they wouldn't lose half their playerbase. And they'd still make several hundred million off you retards and the yellow devil.

I don't like Fortnite but a picture of a baseless shitpost isn't exactly an argument

do you really think pubg is too big to fail? all it would take is fortnite opening cn and kr servers and it would be #1 in all pc cafes (since its f2p)

Fortnite doesn't have a tenth of pubg's playerbase right now. There are clickbait titty ad covered videos with mickey mouse on youtube for pubg. If you are that deep into (((popular culture))) right now you are sticking around for sure.

pubg's playerbase comes from asia and russia which doesnt affect most of us anyway, and those numbers super exaggerate the population

its like how airports always have CNN on their tvs which gives them high viewership. pubg is the pc bang game right now in asia but it can be replaced very easily if the owners decide that fortnite is easier to manage (easier to run on their systems) and people like it

It doesn't matter if they're green, live on the moon, and have four cocks they're playing this game and not fortnite

because fortnite is in early beta and doesnt even have chinese, korean, or russian servers.......of course they're not playing it they literally cant without 5 billion ping

pubg is owned by a korean company so obviously they have the asian servers on lock, which is a massive thing for any game

Problem with fortnite is it just isn't fun.

if fortnite gets cars i'll probably switch lol

fortnite has the good parts of h1z1 with all the terrible parts of fortnite.

Why the fuck do guns do different damage? Rarity system is retarded, but it being arcadey and quick shooter is great. It's fun to sometimes just go in and shoot shit up and not play the pubg loot for 5 minutes then search for 10 minutes for a single player.

I want a proper arcadey battle royale game but fortnite isn't it.

where are the ini for test server?

thanks

pubg is going to be fucking massive by the time those servers come out, and has it's own dedicated team while epic are jerking off doing coke and fucking hookers in the office with unreal engine cash and made that game for shits and gigs

im afraid pubg has likely hit its limits, everyone that has heard of it has played it etc etc, and people are getting bored if it and its buggyness

(also that fortnite can run on a literal toaster while pubg can run like shit even on a high end gaming computer lmao, that keeps some people away)

fortnite seems like an attempt by epic to corner the casual BR market, but the game doesn't know what its supposed to be, with cobbled together mechanics and BR being inherently unrewarding to 50% of players per game, even if you RNG it hard enough that anyone can and will statistically win, occasionally.

This is all the same person using reddit spacing

>Baseless
Have you even played Fortnite?

Yes, it's a watered down version of PUBG with eye-blinding art. I'm not saying it's good but that post was nonsense

to the faggots that told me that the redzone was only on places where people wete camping
FUCK YOU MAJOR FAGS
the ceo confirmed that it is fucking random
get fucked

>there are people in this thread that they call killing someone with dsync skill
kys

in what ways is a watered down version of pubg? the fact that it doesnt take 5 minutes to pick up items? the fact that i've never died to a random bug while deploying/landing? the fact that it has less lag and bugs overall?

i mean if you like lag, bugs, spending 30 minutes to find people, and camping in undestructible houses than ya fortnite will feel like a watered down version of pubg but in reality it works very hard not to suffer the same issues as pubg (destructible enviroments and faster games being the big ones)

>becUlAuse I cAn DeAl With Dsync is Not An IsSue
kys retard

>it's better because it's faster
That's like saying HotS isn't a watered down DotA

More reddit spacing from the fortnite shill

its better for people who dont like wandering around for half an hour just to find someone or to realize that the person youre suppose to find is camping in a house

if you like those things then keep playing pubg obviously

its better for people who dont like farming for half an hour just to find someone realize that the person youre suppose to kill got fed
It's watered down regardless of whether you think it makes it better

>wandering around for half an hour just to find someone

I'm taking the bait but, just drop somewhere with 3-6 people, kill them all, grab a car, go for crates or drive to houses near the center of the circle. There, your game is action packed without having to risk the desync clusterfuck of school/mili

>I like shorter paced games with less thought because I don't have TIME for that
Then go get a fucking job a wife and a piece of land and fuck off, oh wait you're still in the wrong thread on a vietnamese imageboard for a quarter cent a post while you're waiting on your reddit post you upvoted with 8 alts to get traction.

Meant to greentext the first line

They need to patch that, it's stupid to have everyone running around barefoot. I wear boots now because the only way I know they aren't my footsteps is they don't go slappapatpat like everyone else's.

and playing like that makes you a retard that will likely get killed very quickly. thats the difference in gamespeed that pubg and fortnite allow, fortnite forces everyone to go to the center in only a matter of minutes. pubg allows you to aimlessly wander for 30+ minutes before ever having to fight anyone at all

Sometimes you'll die early sure, but the better you are at the game, the more often you don't die to this and can have fun 5-15 kill games. If you really can't imagine this as a viable way to play, you need to gitgud unironically.

>no period
The calling card of a true redditor, along with subjunctive phrasing and adverbs.

>redditors are whining about reddit again

Nice reaction image, Reddit Spacey.

Thanks, I tip my hat at you good sir. Please upvote this bad picture my wife's son drew

Holy shit this is the worst general

Trying way too hard to bait

Try using lube

Did the AK get any better or worse in 1.0?

worse cause there is no reason to use it when you can use the dp 24 instead.

I meant to do that

>Decide to play Fortnite Battle Royale
>It's a better version of PUBG in every way
>except
>for the retarded building mechanic, which makes it way shittier than PUBG

Stop samefagging any day now

the building mechanic is honestly one of my favorite things about it, and itll be even better when they adding more construction options

???? First time I've posted this, unless you genuinely believe only 1 person likes that game?

it's interesting as a concept, but the fucking rewriting the code in the matrix to build these massive real time bridges at full sprint 500 feet in the air is weird to play. Every other aspect of the game feels spot on - weapon looting, ammo counts, how items work.... Destroying buildings in general. And while I like the potential to build ramps onto roofs so you can flank people, I think right now it's too fast and creates a lot of the autistic shit we see in that game

If I could play custom games in Fortnite with building mechanics off I'd probably be happy as a clam

Im new to pubg. Is there anything a new player like me should do to prevent myself from getting assblasted or is it just play till it clicks? If so how long ?

What's better for long range, mini sks or m16? What about short range, all of ump?

I meant akm or ump, damn autocorrect

>teammate is a greedy fuck that always sprints to bodies to loot all their shit
>get repeatedly killed while doing that
>constantly have to ask him for meds and ammo because he grabs it all

The shooting is absolute ass, which is kind of an issue in a genre that's all about shotting
That alone straight up disqualifies the game

Mini is a better m16 and probably also superior to a decked SKS, albeit the latter is more fun to me
AKM kills people harder but UMP is much easier to use and inaudible with silencer, kind of a toss up there

no one cares, fuck off reddit
this isnt your personal blog

I'd actually give it a try if it had good shooting mechanics but it doesn't.

Only if you are bad at the game

yes: youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

Sick stunts, my dude. 20 points. Would only be better if you had a whiney squad mate in the passenger seat, that died on the second flip, and if you drove off leaving him behind.

Try it IRL running with boots and barefoot.
Guess whats louder?

>being top five with the game is about avoiding fights

Prepare for 50+ Games wihout a single Win, Lag and low fps.
Try to land on remote places and get used to the mecanics. Be quick with looting and thinking. Use your Eyes and your Ears.

Anyone got any tips and tricks for solo squad?

What do you mean solo squad? Solo queueing into squads?

yeah

Take command.
You choose the spawn, you make markers, you have to be a squad leader. Otherwise you will have 3 fuckheads running around like chickens with their heads cut off.

If team refuses to listen well then you are fucked but I found the majority of the time people will listen to whoever speaks first.

Solo queueing into squads.
1 vs Squads.
No team mates.

Only tactics for it I really see are, drop somewhere with reliable loot, with no more than 1 enemy squad.
Play sneaky sneaky most of the game, collect as much information as possible, keep good distance until late game when the herd is thinned.

>third person hitscan rng cone faggotry
'no'

>wants unrealistic twitch aiming recoil where gun fights 500m out are fought with laserbeams that have perfect accuracy

Just because you like one thing doesn't make it objectively better