/hg/ - Halo General

#378 - >tfw no Halo 5: Master Chief & Friends Superstars Adventures in Dreamland for Chrismas edition

Welcome to Halo General. Here we discuss the Halo games, expanded universe, and fan projects. Discussion of general Xbox developments, news, and games is also allowed unless stated otherwise.

>Halo 5: Guardians has received a major weapons tuning update that radically changes up the gameplay. This update has gone into effect in all arena playlists, warzone playlists, and even custom games.
For a full list of changes, see the link here: halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/weapon-tuning-update

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/tryptophan-service

>Important Halo Links and Notes
pastebin.com/TEdXes5c (embed)

>Halo 5 Spartan Company
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/
xboxclips.com/

>SPV3, the Halo CE fan remix project, can be downloaded for free
youtube.com/watch?v=VOMzNMe8qHE

>>>Halo News

Other urls found in this thread:

mixer.com/TrivialProdigy
youtube.com/watch?v=cKabpKlufyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VZB8d11d9go
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no Halo 5: Master Chief & Friends Superstars Adventures in Dreamland for Chrismas

Stop playing Halo 5. It is the imperative.

>tfw mcc btb is h3 simulator 2017

It is two weeks before E3 2014.
You work at 343 Industries,
and you are working on a top secret project called,
"Halo: The MCC".

What do you change?

I remove the crossgame function and just make it H2A that comes with codes for CEA, 3, and 4 backwards compatibility.

Hi guys. Just want to say you're all great and I've had so much fun playing with you all! It was so nice being welcomed into this group so easily, as a person who is often socially ostracized. I'd especially like to thank Red for inviting me to /hg/.
Happy Holidays guys!

Fuck off, we're full.

My genes so as not to pollute the fucking pool.

Remove Sprint

Based

anyone want to play mcc

gt fag

You first

I'm on now.
GT: PAUL DAINTON

hosting 5 customs, lobby is up right now.

TrivialProdigy

also online now

Teledo won't let me do my new setup, give me a sec to set shit up again

I've recently started playing halo again after many years away I was pretty damn good at 3... So whats good?
Whats the meta?
Whats fun?
Any videos i should check out?
Etc.
Give me the low down.

sorry, my notifications were fucked up

Now lets be honest lads, how many of you have actually jerked off to Cortana?

I have this weird thing where I can't jack off to characters that I have a childhood or long term attachment to. Alyx Vance, cortana, kanker sisters, it just weirds me out.

How could you NOT?

I used to be the same until the slutty Halo 4 webms started being posted. The one where she is bending over at the bottom of some stairs gets me every time.

Come watch me be bad at halo b/c why the fuck not

mixer.com/TrivialProdigy

what's the discord link?

also the game is open if anyone wants to join the fun

you weren't kidding about being bad

rude tbqh

>plays as a dino
>sucks at halo
>ignore's Sol's invites
You are a monster.

>killing Fomo with that fire extinguisher / explosive shit
Top kek

>cocket league

Into the trash it goes!

There's only about two good Cortana r34 pics but I've blown my load maybe a dozen times to each

>only a dozen

Try being into omorashi, you spoiled normalfag.

I don't know what that is but I'm scared to google it

Red Leader, standing by.
This was my childhood.

Ok

To her feet in H4

what about cortana omorashi? does that even exist?

fuck off weeaboo

youtube.com/watch?v=cKabpKlufyQ

I'm making a Halo 5 slayer map and there is nothing anyone can do to stop me.

>I've recently started playing halo again after many years away I was pretty damn good at 3... So whats good?
Get MCC. It has the 1-4 in 1080p/60fps and is great for meme nights with /hg/.
Halo 5 is a mixed bag, but if you're a fan of crazy customs from Halo 3 days, it has all of that new and improved.
>Whats the meta?
Halo 5 just got a massive weapons tuning update, so the game is fresh and new. This means it's a good time to join in as a new player. The AR is now very accurate and has great headshot damage but you need to land your shots. The BR performs a lot like Halo 3's. The current plan seems to be to not drop your pistol for anything except a Halo 2 BR (which is a different weapon from the normal BR) and to drop your AT for power weapons.
>Whats fun?
I mean, it's halo. Personally we have lots of fun in game nights and we have these big things called Halofests which can be pretty memey. Although the next one has taken way too long.
>Any videos i should check out?
The problem with videos is the community is pretty fractured now. Everyone that has a platform, no matter how big, thinks they just know exactly what needs to be done with the series. I would avoid Halo community media until a later date.
>Give me the low down.
I say just jump in. Get MCC and play through the campaigns and play some nights with /hg/. Pick up 5 is you plan on wanting to have a fresh halo MP to sit down to.

Oh, and 5's campaign is fucking bad. They dun goofed it.

I started playing Halo 4 again. New Gamertag, thought I'd never recapture my 2.1 k/d ratio.

I looked today, It's like 2.5 (over like 1200 kills).

Can I be cool now? I haven't played 5, haven't bought it.

Post GT. Join our crazy family. We have memes.

You can be cool when you achieve that in a good Halo game
Post GT and play with us

Current Gamertag is TheBergamot, old one is DjMarkyMark1. 99% sure Waypoint isn't set up for the new one, but if you find me I'm the guy with the Defender helmet (4) or the Hazop helmet (Reach). Purple and black/grey.

I do like 80% of my work with the DMR.

>Chief's new armor is better because it doesn't clip as much as his old one

Looking forward to playing with you, boss

Been a bit busy. I'll be looking back at the company requests again tomorrow. Thorough vetting is assured

enjoy getting shit on in H5 since H4 is the easiest halo of all time.

Hey, be nice

Probably, yeah. My k/d in H4 is 2.64, but it was about 2.0 in Reach. Probably like 1.5 in 3. I'll admit, I'm a sucker for Active Camo.

There'll be a learning curve but it's cool. Halo and me have always just clicked, vs. other shooters. I'm sure it'll work out. I've got some finals shit to work on, but if we're on at the same time load up Halo 4. Been a while since I've had my ass really handed to me.

>Pic sorta related. We'll get stronger, together. No homo.

Thanks senpai. I got 5 with my xbox i watched a vid on what has changed with the weapons in the new update. I didn't really set much stock in the story anyway but its good to know its bad ahead of time lol.
Stoked for level editing on my PC though

>tfw you're the only one on your team playing the objective

I honestly agree with him. They should've done it like Reach/ODST version because it's not about Master Chief.

>60 and 65 kills
Looks like they were keeping the other team off of you.

Brah we NEED more dodgers that use the Windows version.
Glad to have you.

Shooting you a friend invite hyper. We will play and actually do the objectives. I know how frustrating it can be.

Why do finals have to be this week instead of never

>Brah we NEED more dodgers
>dodgers
FORGERS*

Fucking Christ, phone

That's pretty early, user

Paul I'm having trouble sending messages from my Xbox app. Just know I'm sorry I've had a bad schedule and haven't made time for our CE extravaganza. I'm still committed to it.

wtf is swatball?

>we don't need more dodgers

SWAT + Oddball

This will be my masterpiece.
This will be what they remember me for.

Someone should finish this

Dog is chaotic evil

Goodnight, /hg/

>kai
>lawful
>does whatever the fuck he wants and doesn't follow his own promises
He's neutral evil at best.

Tito would be lawful good. I never hear him shit on anyone, rather he generally compliments and congratulates people throughout game nights if they do something well. Though sometimes he can be very bad at the game.

Sweaty Towels is true neutral
J King is Lawful Neutral
Sigmund is Neutral Evil
Wizard is Chaotic Evil
Nobody is Lawful good

>tfw not memeable enough to be on alignment chart

>though sometimes he can be bad at the game

>tfw you're new and don't know any of these people

invite me to the discord NOW

Send a message to Backup or Sigmund on XBL

You'll pick up prominent names/helmets pretty quick.

This should work

are you guys still playing mcc

The MCC played you...

PUBG will be locked at 30FPS on XB1X due to XB1 being unable to run at 60FPS... So... my console gets to suffer even though low spec PCs go against high spec PCs all the time. Makes total sense. Ugh. And yes I do have a high end pc but I thought it would be kinda nice to play on the X too. Guess I’m wrong

I didn't realize you could just plug in a flash drive and update your avatar that way. Every fag I spoke to or read about said you had to install the wangblows 10 app on a phone to do it. Sad!

I did it with the wangblow 10 app on PC

>about 7 fish
Welcome back lad

Good to be back, famalam. Caught up on my ps4 backlog except for horizon: zero fun, but that game is poop and I don't care to play it any more.

Go to bed C0.

I missed ya, Fish. Not enough people are betraying me in Shotty Snipers without you

>Master Chief & Friends Superstars Adventures in Dreamland
>We almost actually had a real family friendly Halo game
>It actually looks good
youtube.com/watch?v=VZB8d11d9go
Imagine~

I dindu nuffin. I'm a good boy. Need more ammo for them sniper rifles.

>dindu nuffin
Then explain THIS t-bagging you were caught in the middle of!

Well, tons of wetbacks just teabagged me and sent me half a dozen messages so touche I guess.

>Player Left