/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3385

extremely old memes nobody remembers anymore edition

Previous Thread: (Cross-thread)

Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Suriko's Non-Canon Miki Route): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
Summer's Clover VN:
github.com/stanriders/ks-summersclover
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2 (embed)
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc (embed)
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x (embed)
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Katawa Booru: cripple.booru.org/
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1 (embed)
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/
Halloween 2017 fan content collection: pastebin.com/rcU3M8G7 (embed)

local tripcuck SKYNET has a christmas contest, with included prize! Skynet himself can probably provide a better explanation

timeanddate.com/countdown/soccer?iso=20171202T19&p0=:&msg=/ksg/ versus /civ4xg/&font=hand

^^we're also playing against the autistic civ/strategy4x dudes in a simulated soccer league soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.klaxa.eu/VGL9/Matchday_2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucked up lads, here's the old thread link

>(embed) (embed)
user pls

First for your waifu

I love Lilly and wish to pleasure her orally.

shut up shut up shut up
somebody needed to make the new thread

I'd rather cum down her throat to be quite honest famiglia.

It's ok, everyone makes mistakes.

Did Saturday's game make it to youtube yet?

if you were somehow teleported into yamaku as hisao (without any knowledge of the game) would you end up on your waifu's path? and would you get the good ending?

First for Shizune!

I'd get the bad ending with Kenji

If I was that retard, I would get something far better than her ingame route

Maybe I'm deluded but I don't see myself as too different from Lilly route Hisao, less stupid even. I think I could make it with my waifu.

Nth for a happy Hana!

I wouldn't be here if could pull of what he did

>2018 - 18 days
>people STILL talk about this VN

CLOSE ENOUGH MOTHERFUCKER!!!
Good job remembering, we've got a full OP now!!

notyet

Lilly!

if we go through the same events as Hisao in KS, I'd definitely end up on Emi's path, because I'd say yes to the nurse, and I'd go for it on the track with Emi because I make stupid moves like that all the time.

is

great.

gas

LIQUIIIIIID

It won't be. It was put on an archive instead archive.klaxa.eu/VGL9/Matchday_2/
With love The Riftborn

I think so cause I'd turn Misha down instinctively, without thinking. Also I was into a lot of club leadership shit in high school.

But more likely I'd get the Kenji ending cause I was scared of girls and would consider him fun to spend with.

I'd rape Hanako right after her birthday party, no use waiting so long.

I wouldn't want to. She deserves better. I'm a bad man.

>Wrong previous thread
>No capitalization in the title
>(embed)

>shizunefriend
>is a good person
Seems to always be the case!

How's that time machine working out for you?

who is your waifu? because she likes badboyz. or maybe she doesn't deserve shit because she's a terrible person

>hisao dies of a heart attack while trying to pull the emergency brake, and shizune, lost without her husbando, ingest cyanide to end it all, while holding his hand.png

She is an angel.

Easily Hanako's. I'd be instantly drawn to her in reality as I was on my first run through.

Following Hisao's options I'd most likely end up with her neutral ending, given my own options (or similar with a bit of tweaking) I'd be able to get her good ending without even thinking about it. Minus the H-Scene, by fucking god I'd change that

I'd probably end up joining the student council.

>H-Hichan, Shicchan wants you to stick it in Misha's ass
>Wait, I'm misha

Thanks!

My path diverged from that retard antagonist during my first playthrough, when I clicked to listen to Lilly and then he didn't, and I restarted a few times to makes sure I clicked the right thing. Imagine my surprise when I found that the problem was from an earlier choice.
They made a disagreeable, unpersonable player character from the very start, which makes sense when you get into the history of the route and all the same shit this general goes over every day.

I remember the first KS general thread

I come back here every year or so just to see if it still exists. How the fuck do you people still talks about this?

Reminder
>Never pull a blind person, or change direction or elevation unexpectedly
>always hold out your hand and allow them to find it
>Never walk with your hands in your pockets while leading
>if a noise spooked you it frightened them, try to explain what it was
>if you go shopping with a blind person, prepare to explain everything and read a lot of labels. Do not sound annoyed.
>they can't see, be careful around them when they have a knife, or just in general. Many eyes have been poked
>I feel like it can't be stated enough that you have to explain everything. Maybe a paper fell and it made a noise, to you it mightve just been a paper falling, to them it could be anything. Noises can be terrifying
>the other senses are superbly important, especially hearing. Do not restrict the ears, headphones are a no go, unless in a comfortable setting or when using voice assist on the iPhone.
>the sense of smell is amazing, I've been sniffed out in crowded rooms
>iPhone has some of the best disability assistive software around, except the recent .0.3 update was a downgrade [totally anecdotal. Poll of 3 people]
>canes reach up around chin or nose height. Also they tend to be "comfort objects" and can cause much distress if the individual does not know where it is or they are holding it at all times. Do not mess with them, do not move them, or hide them.

Newfags come and go, some stick around. The oldfags stick around to watch the show.

This is a Shizune fan fic.

>When the opportunity comes, you take it.

Or at least, that’s what they told me. What my parents told me when J.P. Morgan offered me the slot. Risk management. Hey, did you know that data analysis doesn’t tell you the truth? Just probability and propensity. I started last Monday. Tomorrow’s Monday again. Again.
I don’t know. Saturday was different. I’ve got exactly one idiot friend at the new job, and he insisted we go out for drinks. Given, guy’s got a bit of an Asian fetish it seems, but that’s not my problem. He took us to this, I guess karaoke bar, but they’d do it in fits and spurts. Couple people would sing, they’d take a break to pump us full of a few more drinks. It got us to forget about how bad the previous people were and got new people drunk enough to think they could do better. I didn’t know it then… What it feels like when your soul sings.
Wall grafitti might as well be another language. Beautiful, sometimes, but alien. I can’t read it. You? A dead language is one no one living speak. The line at the club tasted like neon, graffiti on concrete walls, a few hipsters smoking things they rolled themselves. Buddy and I were the only ones wearing suits. I ditched my tie. In blood beat captured I have heard the pounding sound of one million voices in the bones of things, asking for my name that I have never spoken never known never seen dark rapids, cold light, rocket fuel on my tongue and rocket fuel in my veins, movement mine my mind alive and come
I am come to the seat of unreasonable happiness. Annnnd it was gone. Half an hour after I got there, the noise was just noise. I crashed by the side of the dancefloor. My buddy tried knocking me out of it, I couldn’t hear him over the pounding. I’d given up.

There were some girls around, two were smiling. I realized they were smiling at me. Check that, I realized one was smiling at me, enough for the both of them. They crashed down next to me, emphasis on crashed. Like pink lightning, the one of them. The other…. She seemed to sit quickly, but in dignity.

“Hey! Not dancing?” She said. Now, I appreciated the pink pixie cut and I won’t say I didn’t notice the cleavage, but she was too much already. Like the whole place. Honestly, I think the club kinda fit her. Too loud to think. Having enough fun that you didn’t need to. Her friend just stared. Dark hair, dark eyes. Open, like a question. Innocent, for the answer in eyes my own.

“Taking a break for a sec. What about you?”
“Had to crash somewhere! Besides, you seemed lonely. I’m Misha, and this,” She angled to her friend, “Is Shizune.”
“Cool….” I had no idea where to go with this. “I’m user. You guys visiting?”
“What?!” Said the pink megaphone.
“Nevermind, you guys want a drink?!”
“Sure!” She said. Shizune kept quiet, occasionally looking around. She tapped Misha’s shoulder and it looked liked they turned to each other for a second. Whispering? It looked like they were playing rock-paper-scissors or something. I flagged down a waitress and asked for Darjheeling shots. It’s like, their thing. They came quicker than you’d think. Misha drank hers practically the second she had it in hand. She shot Shizune an encouraging look. Shizune paused, seemed to decide, and pulled it down like a Russian takes vodka. I smiled, embarrassed to be thee last one in the pool, and kicked mine back.
“Hah, that’s not as bad as I-“
“Let’s dance!” Said Misha, but it looked like Shizune was the one leading the charge. She had grabbed Misha’s hand, and mine too. When the opportunity comes, you take it. There’s something pure about a woman taking your hand and leading somewhere. Yeah, there’s the glimpse of ass. It’s more… like feeling wanted, instead of feeling useful.

Shizune broke out the moves, doing a surprisingly fluid kick shuffle thing, the kind you’d see at any decent electronic festival. I did the classic man’s vaguely moving my arms and shuffling my feet, Misha, at my best guess, seemed a one woman mosh pit. Totally in her own thing, but the music was half good and the buzz rolled me moment to moment. I tried whispering to Shizune,
“Is she always like this?” She saw me lean in, but didn’t say anything just looked. Whispering in a deafening club probably wasn’t the best move anyway. I threw on a smile, and she did too. I pointed to her feet and the quick-step shuffle that she seemed to be pretty practiced at. It didn't really match up with the music, but it worked well enough. It seemed metered, like she could do it anywhere. Shizune pointed to my feet and nodded her head. I gave the shuffle a try, and failed miserably. She stopped hers to put her hand over her mouth and laugh. Now thoroughly embarrassed, I decided to, as it were, change the subject. I took her hand, and spun her around. She liked the initiative. Next thing, we’re dancing. Close. I’m not the grinding type, but I got my hand around her waist, and held her, just above her awesome ass. For a split second I wondered how often she worked out. I whispered something in her ear, I forget. She gave me a look like I was cute. I must’ve done something right. She kissed me, on the cheek. I kissed her back, on the lips. And in the thudding roar, I felt silence. In the pressing crowd, I felt just her. Solitude. And then we broke.

I opened my eyes. Shizune’s fluttered open a second later. She’d enjoyed it. Misha had stopped dancing and was seemingly awestruck. Shizune blushed, in a way that suggested she wasn’t used to it. Misha gave her some kind of hand signal, and Shizune nodded her head. She flipped out her phone. Yeah, flipped, didn’t know people still had those, doesn’t matter. I put in my number and she smiled. Misha dragged her away and out of my life. It’s weird. I didn’t think watching two strangers leave would feel like infinity. Just then the only other guy in a suit clapped my back.
“Hey, nice going. They were smokeshows man. Let’s get out of here, I’m starving.”
I got her number though. That’s what matters. She had, Jesus I don’t know. Some kind of magnetism. Gravity. Like the whole room moved but she was the center. Damn if I can monitor market volatility tomorrow but that hit me hard. It made me look for something I didn’t know I was missing. Solitude.

>The End, for now
Might write more, Shizune texts him back, they talk, she’s in town for business. They go to get lunch, her in a sundress, he calls out to her, she doesn’t respond. He learns she’s deaf, she texts “Misha should have told you.” And evolving love story. Guy would eventually find a backbone, and decide that he wants opportunity for himself not just being satisfied to take it when it comes.

I like to think so.

I naturally fell into the Emi trap my first playthrough since it's what I thought was the 'right' choice to make. Realistically, I'm sure I would end up with Lilly out of attraction to her, physically and personality,.

If I just had to TELL HER THE TRUTH to get the Good Ending, I'm positive I would. I do not shy away from awkward topics and deal with tough conversations frankly.

I like it! Can't wait to see more.

Please continue this, it's really great so far.

only love for you user, Shizune is life itself

Promising, hope you finish it!
There's some depressing themes in there tho, I hope it doesn't end bad!

>tfw ywn get yourself together and go to a bar to drink and who knows, maybe meet some girls... and you find your shizune

>first fic of the month is a Shizune fic
Once again, best girl also has best fans

Shiz the best.

>mfw the biggest surprise of the year is the Shizune renaissance

What makes Shizune the most popular choice among six-years-later posters?

it can't b-be the autism, right?

We out here

Either the Shizufriends are taking her resolve and will to never give up to the extreme, or a bunch of people read her alpha route recently and realized that she got royally fucking shafted in the final release.

Anyways, I welcome the support for 2nd best girl.

>What makes Shizune the most popular
That we're scraping the bottom tier of new posters.

The leaf has bad taste. I can't contain my shock.

So anyone who wan't to win your prize better not write about shizune, right?

Just write Shizune as a trap.
Guaranteed win.

I was just now considering something like that as a joke.
It's a little far for my tastes however.
Much more mean than cheeky.
Paste-bin incoming™

>tfw no reading that spoiler and in my headcanon, you wrote 'first best girl'

I'd suck Shizune's dick, but only if she forced me to.

No homo, of course.

>tfw gonna write a story about Shizune killing all the other katawas, then Shizune and Hisao piss on their graves

Who is best girl and why is it _Lilly_?

>yuri
Ree.

Excuse me, yuri is the purest form of love.

>pure
look at shizune's face during the degenerate handholding here lilly is clearly raping her.

You speak nothing but falsehoods.

>w-where are you two taking me? where is my mommy?

She's right there! Don't tell me daughteru is blind too!

This is the reason I wrote the story. I believe that Shizune is the single most complex character in any arc. The renaissance has come through analysis to meaning. We have dug through the layers. And what have we found?

>Shizune

A single kernel of truth in an ocean of subjectivity. An element that will not yield, in the midst of river, time, force, and more painfully, sound. She ascribes to multiple philosophical ideals of what it means to be good, without realizing it. She sacrifices. That is a theme that is buried in modern media. What it means to give. Shizune teaches us that through suffering, through sacrifice, we are made to understand ourselves. The beneficence that results is her goal, but for the Shizune bro the is himself improved by the work, it is byproduct.

The depressing themes are usually the important ones. In this case, even if it's a short fan fic, characters should be human. In the case of a man who needs hope and work, despair and stagnation should be his order. Him justifying his course is natural, and fills the character.

>What does it mean to be strong?
>What -should- a person do with their life?
>Who are we becoming?

Just some sample questions that most people consider briefly, then fear their conclusions forever.

It's not as tight as another draft I wrote with the same Idea, something like a year ago. The music is supposed to be the equalizer, how they meet on equal terms. This time it's just setting. Idk, whole thing feels wooden.

Lily will never be able to see how beautiful our daughter is

Shiz might be embarrassed to hold her (rival) cousin's hand, but she's clearly doing so out of an obligation to be cordial. No hand rape here.

Shizune is truly the Metal Gear Solid 2 of katawas.

Good luck fathering a child with Lilly when you can't even fucking spell her name.

how will she know you got it wrong

Our?

And you will never understand what it is to love unconditionally, without need of sight or physical beauty. Consider, for one moment, that Lily does not need to know the color of her daughter's eyes to love her more deeply than anything you or I have ever experienced.

Do you not understand that Lily quite likely fell in love with Hisao before she ever touched his face? Most love, once seeded, grows too quick. Telling someone the truth about it is only long delayed.

Never played it. Might google it.

for Rin

>Do you not understand that Lily quite likely fell in love with Hisao before she ever touched his face
I don't disagree with the point you're trying to make but do you think she loved him that early on? Seems a bit early.

oh shit I remember you from like a month or two ago. You gave me this image, I think. You talked a bunch of pseud habaplab that I generally boiled down to Shizune's character being about giving, and sacrifice to the greater good. I roasted you for it at the time but dang dude you've made a big improvement in your writing.

>In blood beat captured I have heard the pounding sound of one million voices in the bones of things, asking for my name that I have never spoken never known never seen dark rapids, cold light, rocket fuel on my tongue and rocket fuel in my veins, movement mine my mind alive and come

This was risky but I thought you did it well. "rocket fuel on my tongue and rocket fuel in my veins" is a creative way to to illustrate that brainless feeling of excitement that pounding music and club lights bring, "asking for my name that I have never spoken never known never seen" I can relate with too as a coldblooded dude (who can't dance) that has been dragged to clubs by chad friends.

Cheers, I liked your writing man.

>Do you not understand that Lily quite likely fell in love with Hisao before she ever touched his face?
considering she touched his face like the 3rd time she saw him, that'd make her quite a sloot.

She clearly felt love for him around the time of that "You're different" walk.

>has been dragged to clubs by chad friends.
so you were the male equivalent of the fat chick dragged around by a 7/10 so she looks better in comparison?

I never noticed until you said so.
Guys don't do that to other guys.... right?

>that "You're different" walk
I can't think of another instance where a character made my heart go doki doki more intensely than that.

Yeah, I did forget how early on that was. This is based on my own experience, and I'm an admitted romantic. Generally speaking, when I find someone I really care about, the psychological foundation and framework of love can be set in a week, a night, or a moment. In conversations with others, I tend not to be alone in this belief. Could get into neuro stuff with flowing oxytocin, but that's most of the point. The talk on the walk is where things really hit for her. She touched his face to understand the object of her affection, not make or break it.

That sounds pretty much like me. I love reading, and like writing. I'm sometimes good at synthesizing extent information. Those traits produced that sentence, and a certain dejection at being called a pseud.

Pseudointellectualism is a pretense to holier than thou, I think, and can come from even a bad spin on legitimate intellectualism. I just aim to share what I think. Rocket fuel was a metaphor both for the excitement you referenced and the taste/feeling of strong liquor.
I have done this, but it generally does not work. A significantly less attractive guy makes your group less appealing in total, and the creepiness factor is equally off-putting. Unless girls think you are cute/sweet, you'll also be deadweight in conversation. My one friend has weighed me down a few times. Say what you will about me, but this shit works on girls.

>Pic to describe the sharp. The despair that comes from crystal awareness of your own inability to communicate.

Man, I didn't even catch you using rocket fuel to reference liquor. Seems obvious in retrospect. I was just thinking back to the moments right before swim races and wrestling matches where my entire body would feel like lightning; when on the starting block right before an anchor leg in a relay race, I felt like I could jump so high and smash out every light in the ceiling ten meters up.
That was after I started lifting but before I was used to preworkout supplements. One of my friends on the team would give me some of his (some watermelon flavor hypercaffeinated powder stuff). That was honestly what I was picturing when it came to rocket fuel: the feeling of explosive energy right before an animal moment. Clubs didn't give me that same feel, but then again I never saw Shizune at one...

And yeah, I know 'pseud' is an insubstantial insult. Everybody knows what it is supposed to mean (misuse of complex diction and vocab) but hey it's all in the eye of the beholder knomesaying. Any authors in particular inspire your... odd writing style? It's like a prickly stream of consciousness.

please respond

Hello.

Nah, the writing style is my own. The mix between fluidity and momentary sharpness does result in my being able to get writers like Kierkegaard and Heidegger, but influences thereto are limited. In writing style I try to mimic Dostoyevsky and Hemingway. One for complexity, and one for simplicity without stripping. I've had little success. Cormac McCarthy is another influence of mine, when I remember how good he is.

A professor once told me that if my story came in with no name in a stack of 50 others, he'd know which one was mine. I suppose this is much the same.

how's it hanging, friendo?
also
>all that Veeky Forums in the thread
wew

Stressed. At least this semester is almost over.

This talk about the "You're different" scene made me remember how much I love Lilly's route. It's idealistic, but I love how romantic it is. Lilly and Hisao/I mesh together really well, and it's really beautiful to see them growing closer, cumulating in the confession scene. And it makes it all the more hurtful when they're torn apart.

I mean I was about to recommend Vonnegut to you, but it seems you have your shit figure out Veeky Forums wise. I noticed a kind of Cormac McCarthy in there, maybe it's the strained relationship with punctuation. I haven't read a lick of Hemingway but I just finished Brothers K and my thoughts on the prose are a bit conflicted...

I feel like trying to read into the writing style of a translated author is hackish. I'm getting maybe 20% Dostoevsky when I read, and 80% the particulars of the person translating him. I don't know whether or not my assumption here is correct, it's just a sneaking suspicion. When it comes to the SUBJECTS of his writing though is where he shines. Captivating character drama, each sentence a brushstroke until the painting is revealed to you: renewed faith in god. Really beautiful stuff, if a bit soap-opera-ey.

I sleep now. Hakamichi bless, brothers.

aw man, I usually join discussions like these, but this has too much of lit refs and it's also time to start waging
ta!

I liked this. It makes me think it would be interesting if Shizune had kept a journal. I also liked the descriptive text, "The line at the club tasted like neon, graffiti on concrete walls,". Really gives the atmosphere you'd find in a club accurately.