/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >Almost Weekly Santa Alter
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1129_weekly_santa_alter/
fate-go.us/event/christmas2017.html

Event Period:
2017-12-01 7:00 - 12-11 3:59 UTC
December 1st (7:00 UTC) - December 11th (3:59 UTC)
5* Jack the Ripper
4* Marie, Nursery Rhyme
3* Robin, Jing Ke

>Christmas Guides
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20171201.php
pastebin.com/defJxZy8 (embed) (embed)
pastebin.com/uVNZcZ1q (embed) (embed)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ekcr_IAHfMyLtnm-ffjS2bSdl4cS_VCZw7jCe-Adlqo/edit#gid=0

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/GBfVu9G.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Ideon

Which 5* has the worst art?

>Redman thread

>(embed)(embed)
Please die.

Gramps is the best assassin

His wife Kriemhild should be a berserker or avenger. That bitch did everything in her power to get back at those fucker who killed her husband.

the snek

Oh! Oppressor! You shall fall!

I'm new, can you play this game without paying a single cent?

gonna pull some epic toons DUDES

What are the best 1-2*?

Sure, have fun saving.

Literally any servant the danganfag does

ya they give you top tier units for free. although you missed 2 welfares but they will get rerun in 1..5 years

Nightingale

i wanna do shit like this cause i've got pretty much every bronze np3 and up but their stats are terrible and fou drops are nonexistant

Wish he didn't wear the helmet.

Hans, Asterios, Arash,Leonidas, and Georgios

Jing ke, Boudica, Christopher Columbus, anything Raita does, anything the dangaronpa artist does

Of course you can, in the same way you can absolutely drive/walk a flintstones car around.

Nice.

Medusa = garbage

Every event has attack fous and these always trade in the lowest event currency for them. Just do a couple runs of the 10AP you still have 3 days.

>5*

>anything Raita does

He-Man and Moriarty are cool though.

Moriarty's design is good

The art is a cluterfuck and the coloring is trash, Raita should just be a designer and not an artist

pls no bully

>Columbus
>Bad
Check yourself, better than featureless pixiv anime waifu #37

Jack!

what is the worst 1 star in the game?

mata hari

post art that's better than ((You) can't)

Mata Hara

Actual updated 5* memelist.

Did she deserve this treatment bros?

I'm done with stars and socks. Lottery round #7, scales, bucket, CE cleaned out, I don't care about farming for the monuments because I already have 30+ of each; I mean I'll spend the last of my stars on whatever I have least of, but I don't really feel any need to continue to farm 40ap, OR 50 whenever it comes out other than the completion round. What is the best place to farm ribbons and bells? I only really want the snake eyes, and fous. I mean, the XP wouldn't be bad, but I really already have the things I wanted. More than anything else I want to start putting a dent in the TWENTY SIX pending interludes I have and start doing okeanos before the next event comes out so I can actually do London one day.

it begins

Mata Hari
I was going to say Bloodaxe, but who even is that? lol

I want to roll for her but is her only rateup right before jeanne alter and then she is regulated to guaranteed gachas? I checked the rateup list and didn't see any more.

It's not that bad compared to some other art.

I like Nightingale and Jing Ke, it's not the best but not as bad as people say they are.

And 4*.

she just wants a hug

jack every thread now that shes adopted

how do you have no embed at the bottom and 4 (FOUR) embeds at the top

Low fucking standards

More like cauterize your wounds

I'm trying to remember a worse servant art and only big nose Bloodaxe comes to mind. I'm not really counting CEs though

So I have a question: Canonically you don't have any other servant besides Mash to use until she established a terminal point. Mash is strong enough to beat those mobs and boss until you get to the leylines.
Servants that appear in your present box are those who want to help you so much that when they return to the throne of heroes they seek out your location and answer your summon immediately.
Are these true?

>talking about standarts in a low budget wiafu simulator general

Yeah its not great, but after all the ugly ass art that makes it in I would consider this a blessing. Still I wish they made it so you can replace the art with other artist or CE.

Thoughs on my 50AP squad?
>Caesar/Santa kill lancer while Robin/Santa kill Altera and everyone builds NP
>Nuke Carmilla with Robin and clear that wave
>Ideally clear wave 3 with Santa+Caesar NP
>If it didn't work and somebody died use David to dodge EA gg
>If RNG hates me last spot Santa should be able to save me using her heals and maybe her NP

I somehow missed them in my rush to make the thread faster than any Lizposters. I'm sumanai.

>Bloodaxe
Oh god, I forgot about him.
His art makes him look like a shitty newgrounds BL character.

>9.5

Can these names be decoded?

>koala killer
>both ceremonies
>before the alder egg
>criminal princess

Only Mashu comes with you in missions, other servants only follow you in their interludes/events.

>nuke carmilla with lv 40 robin
lmao

I don't get why are they so scared of "offending the artist" by having art remakes. Maybe the artist should do a better job if he doesn't like being offended.

>koala killer
Heaven's Hole
>both ceremonies
Void Nee-san
>before the alder egg
Tamamo Shark
>criminal princess
Hiki-NEET

if np5 and buffed, probably do 45k or so

Is this appropriate behavior for a monk?

Best and most fluffy.

Merlin is so fucking good that he doesn't even get the number 10, he gets the fucking word Ten.

So I should unlock 50AP soon right?

Women can't be monks

I ran a test and he deals 55k damage with Caesars buffs
Should be fine unless she has unusually high defense

uhhh i don't know what the whole terminal points and leylines part you're talking about is but to be fair I don't remember most of the 'particulars' of the plot in this except at a summary level, so I'm sure plenty of details have been lost. I think mash turns into a demiservant when chaldea explodes in the intro, but basically when you get teleported into singularity 1/fuyuki when you first 10roll happens, and then caster cu shows up a little later, a bunch of servants get summoned to you because of whatever spacetime rip shenanigans happened, so you already have some at that point, and eventually get more throughout fuyuki singularity, then Cu joins you and you continue to get more etc...

do you have santa alter at level 80?

>"~~!!!"

>actual
>posts the memelist for the JP server
kek, that's a metagame more than two years from now.

>poison whiffs
>kills your Rider

Say something nice about her

It unlocks with the 7th main quest clearance.

The true savior of France

No.

SHISHOOOOUU!!!

>not planning for the future meta
Nobody cares if Kintoki is amazing for shit content

So if you took Stheno's virginity like her sister would she start growing as well?

he also sounds like an absolute retard really doesnt help him at all

then no you massive faggot
the whole point of waiting for max socks is to have at least a support santa alter

>the absolute defense of 3.5fags

wilson why do you ignore me :( civ was fun

Nightingale looks fine to me
Here's some REAL low standards, I have no idea how shit like this gets approved to be put in the game

>Orion
>S

What?

>not going to have enough monuments for Saber Wars

She's been with me since the beginning and very useful so it's fine.

The Saint

>munenori
>9.5
wut the fuck

Nice gyno my dude

Unless you took too long on Altera and killed off Carmilla supports you don't lose to wave 2 this isn't a Chimera or Kiyohime deciding to crit. Besides you should have a second Santa Alter in the backrow

>Hey Anne why are our necks so looooooong?
>I don't knoooow Mary, but you look like a giraffe

ARTS BABY

>being this much of a gameplayfag in a single player game
Embarrassing, not to mention that gameplayfags get cucked with a single challenge quest per event for the most part.

Remember to level up your Lily for Saber Wars.