Hey faggots

Hey faggots.

I decided to give out a list of the top 5 Cryptos to buy right now and get the best return within a couple of months. (potentially even more)

- Stratis (Poloniex) super cheap at $ .70 cents. Possibly the next Factom/Decred/Monero even if the functions are different.

- EDG despite the shillers here the bought in in the pump, this is a great coin to have, it sits at 10k sats. At the moment it is the only crypto (known of) that it is specifically for gambling.

- WINGS : out of the ICO a while ago. 20k sats (liqui).

- WAVES is a platform by itself just like ETH. The difference is that there is no one marketing it. 36k satoshis.

- RLC(liqui) - just launched and then dumped. Will recover fast and move up to $ 1.

I have at least a dozen more (not shilled here) to tell about.

You can donate here(BTC) :

19z7vryxFC6iaKibdVgpbZdM6bP6TDuAbX

and I will give out a further 10 coins that have a x3, x5, or even x10 potential. No scam( as you can see)

all of those are beyond scams

you should be ashamed.

>makes claim
>gives no evidence

>RLC(liqui) - just launched and then dumped.
Fuck you retard. It launched at close to 20k sats. Currently at 25k sats. What a "dump".

What about the WeTrust coin that recently launched

To be fair, neither did OP.
And at the OP asked for donations, heh.
I'll say one and won't ask for donations.
Namecoin.

>this entire board, 24/7

Bitbean
Even if it was a pump and dump if you can get it under Satoshi it wouldn't be bad to jump on and resell at 30 Satoshi. If you like the growth you can just hang onto it for a few more weeks but if it ever gets near 100 don't jump ship, that's where it will start growing a lot faster

>every one of those shitcoins

Scam? Explain yourself.

I have a list of 25 coins that have potential. I dont care if all moons. What I care about is 5-8 booming and close my positions.

SECOND, all these coins are quite well known and cheap. No scams like PosW, PivX, LEPEN, mil, etc.

Clearly you are trolling.

Explain why $WAVES is a shitcoin (you can't)

>listing waves among shitcoins
well at least you know its going to pump

Nobody else want to get rich quick ?

Lot of stuff out there.

>not bitbean

hahahahah kill yourself dude

>Stratis

Mah nigga

>here are five shit cryptos im trying to pump so you should buy them so i can make some money

Gee, thanks

are you even trying?

Bitbean is mooning boys. MKTcap is so low. People interacting with the dev are growing confidence. I am buying more every hour.

Bitbean shilling is the most pathetic I've seen this board become. Waves is one of the more underrated crypto. Had higher ICO than Eth, active development and delivery of project goals. DECENTRALISED EXCHANGE RELEASED.

bagholding waves still? Just buy bitbean loser

I hate cucks like you. If Waves wasn't already super expensive, you'd say it was a scam or some gay shit. NoBeaners are always fucking wrong, can't see true value without whales guiding them.

That is why BitBean is truly the working class American coin. You rich folks will never be in touch with the Bean Team - the most Undervalued coins in Crypto.

Where do you buy RLC? I cant find it on bittrex/nova

This desu

liqui.io has it

Barely Received .001 sats, despite the Investment/Speculation tips given here. Clearly all NEETS or faggots not worth the time.

I will do something like this again in 6 months, thank me later.

>Will recover fast and move up to $ 1.
I certainly hope so, I got into the ICO
RLC tokens are actually useful, it's an attempt to use multiple computers for cloud computing, and to use ETH + gas to pay for services/use. The devs are pretty reputable and have years of experience. In all honesty, anyone that bought the ICO could sell it right now, and make a 39% ROI, so if it is a scam, then a lot of people stand to profit from it.

rlc is basically a copy of golem then, right?

edgeless is on a dip right now, best buy it before it starts increasing

RLC is more advanced in development than Golem, so no. Golem is just great at marketing.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$*** BITBEAN ***$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

above all best coin to buy right now is CBX

Lisk is better than waves cuck