Jinx and not Syndra
Leblanc
Zac
Swain again
Braum

xth for my wife Syndra

>no ornn
fuck you kid

I just spent the last 8 hours studying for an exam tomorrow morning.

Should I keep studying until midnight and then go to bed or play some league until then instead

xth for breast metal waifu

>tfw no qt petite gf

Eagerly awaiting the new patch. When will the skins be available I'm guessing they're gonna make us wait instead of just releasing with the patch

I wanna cuddle Jinx and keep her warm, safe, and happy.

How does bot game xp work now? Does it matter which bots you play against? Is there a limit to how much xp you can get from bots per day?

>Ssumday
>Meteos
>Ryu
>
>aphromoo

Will this team beat TSM?

this champion

triumph is OP

I want to repopulate the planet with Jinx after the zombie apocalypse

Side note, why are those two skins called just "Slayer" when "Zombie Slayer" would have been arguably better and more accurate?

i miss old tacnuke malz

is Celerity really good as people say?

Why do single target skillshots that burst into aoe upon hitting the first target count as aoe only?
Shouldn't it be single target on the first hit and aoe on all others hit?

Specifically noticed it's like that for Taliyah's threaded volley. The rock is clearly a single target skillshot, it just makes a splash when it hits said target.

Is Riot just too lazy to differentiate them?

are zombies are like skellingtons to the chinks?

play one match and sleep (or go back to studying after the match if you didn't review everything yet)

it works the same as before. everything just gives xp instead of ip. so yes and yes.

>most fed person on your team starts having connection problems and then dc's completely

It can't be a matter of Chinese overlords; we have three skins called "Zombie"

>Is Riot just too lazy
The answer to this will always be yes.

if i yell at bronze apes enough, will they tell me stfu and flame back for a long enough duration to stop doing stupid shit such as not peeling for the adc?

i try not to flame my friends but EVERY SINGLE FUCKING TIME I PLAY TWITCH THEY STAND BEHIND ME LIKE IM THE FRONT LINE WHILE IM SHREDDING WITH ULT. still manage to kill a few enemies usually

If it hits more than one targets it's an aoe by default.

Will Galio ever be good again? His current stage on live and PBE is just tragic.

>playing with shit friends
you'll never learn like that

I miss AD Malz being a thing

It's a decent rune, nothing more and also nothing less. It's essentially just movespeed quints that have the added benefit of giving you a cherry on top of some extra AD/AP if you play someone like Hecarim or Singed that hit really high MS.

>Be on the other side of the map
>Mid overextends against Zed and dies
>"JUNGLER WHERE ARE YOU???"

Why can't you look at the FUCKING MINIMAP

He had a 45% winrate during worlds when he was considered disgustingly op, then they super buffed his Q and nerfed him again.
To answer your question, not for another 6 months at least.

if i sound mad about it in voice chat enough times with them and maybe if i keep repeating it more than i already do, they will get the point

no ssumday and ryu are good meteos and aphro are washed up and they will get a shitty adc as well

xth for carrying myself out of gold with sheer mechanical mastery of a champion!

>main ad malz on bot lane in dominion
>dominion is gone
>ad malz is gone
I feel hollow.

although me sounding pissed off about the tank standing directly behind me along with other tanky peel for the entire fight doesnt seem to phase them

>climbing in preseason
>playing zoe
user are you retarded?

Why does nobody ever swim in Poppers? Isnt she good swimming material?

They'll just think you're being a passive aggressive whiny bitch.
Just straight up tell them to either step up their game and not be shitters or don't play with them.
Though if you were actually any good you wouldn't be able to play with them in the first place, and if you're talking about norms then why do you care whether or not they suck?

How am I doing folks? Should I change Archangel for Manamune?

Best girl.
Best smile.
Best wife.

>Should I change Archangel for Manamune?
yeah and build a triforce too while you're at it

Why is the background slightly transparent?

¿Donde están los tacos?

>zed and lulu missing

>do the most damage every game when losing
>mfw kda whoring jungler does less damage than my fucking support and i 3x his damage dealt.

why, your fucking kda doesnt matter if you lose the game you afk farming piece of shit.

Will do.

Zeds there and Lulu will never be on my list

if I make a dumb list and post it every thread for the next 5 months will I get (you)s

heres my list

>bard
>singed
>anivia

if ur champ isnt on dis list ur a retard xd

>Almost every game today my ADC has been utter shit
At what score does it become acceptable to leave your ADC to fend for themselves and go other lanes?
Bonus: At what score does it become acceptable to steal cs

at last, my cure to escaping silver!

They listed Zed and Lulu isn't cute.

as bard main i decide "fuck the adc, im the adc". it tends to work out far better in the end for me than trying to support a shitter

Oh dear god, is that her splash art? Are these the champs that riot is designing now at days? She looks like a character from a pixar movie

if that fucking monkey gets you killed twice or almost killed twice and/or he is getting smashed in cs by their adc, start farming the cs

>leblanc
good list

Why do I never use my ult backwards as a gap closer even in the most obvious situations?
Why why why what is wrong with me.
I always let people get away and think "dang, if only I could catch up to them somehow, maybe if Evelynn had a medium-range dash or something"

How can you be rewarded for missing if you actually hit it anyway? Either you miss or you hit, you can't do both. It's like you guys are trying to fuck with quantum physics just to find something to complain about.

how
I only ever get champions I have and 90 blue essence ones

ok, thanks user

Give me a good tank to build zzrot on.
No Shen or Sion

idk i always follow the adc

unless he dies alone more than onceor leaves me to die

ornn

>solo queue as support
Not even in normals.

teemo

Wingy Bingy man

>They blame you for them being retarded and doing something to get themselves killed
>They can't cs for shit
>They are playing Caitlyn and going oom almost as soon as they get back into lane
>They constantly push lane and die with two trinkets
>You think you would be better off acting as a second jungler

>you can get chat banned for this
lolbabs??

>play range champ in top lane
>rape enemy melee
ayylm ao

wait what

i respect the fuck out of that guy he knows how to bool

Ornn was banned so I choose Vlad
I don't know who this is

post the whole thins faggot

Post the rest

Yorick

yorick

>2018
>posting on the chat at all when riot can ban you for typing "easy, ez" if they feel like it

> playing as an assassin lategame and the only person on the enemy team that matters is the adc and everybody knows the game is going to be decided on whether or not you can kill them

i don't even care if i win, games that work out that way are just fun as fuck because of the tension

>tfw i'll have high plat/low diamond mmr by the end of the preseason and you'll still be hardstuck silver 5

I'd suggest learning a good champion but your options are pretty much limited to Rammus or Garen based on your skill level.

>tfw can even play my main as support and still carry

Years have gone by since Lyte made a statement on EZ, and I have yet to see a single person with evidence for this.
Give this meme a rest.

>he doesnt know wingy bingy

you're talking to one of the best players in this general you shitter enjoy the pre season climb and being hardstuck in gold again next season

>be top lane
>if i do well i get camped
>if i dont do well i get camped anyway and dived
>if i go even i get camped so other guy can get a lead

you can get banned if you spam ez or easy a lot, thats a fact, try it yourself with your main account and let us know

>guy goes 1v5 because muh skills
>hey, don't ho 1v5
>it's my will, you can't stop me
>but we can report you
>I don't care
why doesn't this game punish faggots like you? If you are not wining, it will be all the time like this, someone gets angry and goes madman or feeds or whatever
the only karma here is a bad champ

Burden of the accuser user.
You're the one making the claim, you provide the evidence.

>You guys ruined my game
>I'm gonna ruin yours
If after this you proceeded to int go fuck yourself you earned this ban

Love how I can lose an entire dueling situation because Zoe landed a random E

Riot can ban you for sneezing if they feel like it, it's their game.

>enemy top laner hard shoves and constantly tries to fight but loses every trade
>enemy jungler still tries 4 ganks before your jungler tries a single gank on any lane

I'm pretty sure you can get banned for spamming just about anything

maybe just try not spamming? I know it sounds pretty far-fetched

>"best player in this general"
>loses to 47% winrate champion

wew!

>implying
they said i was ruining their game by feeding so i agreed by saying im gonna ruin it, didnt int

Post that final part

ill provide proof of me cumming inside your mom mate

fuck off back to rebbit
i bet he does that every game so hes either good and it pays off or it doesnt meaning both of u are shit so u dont get to complain shitter

just normal top lane things honestly i prefer when my jungler doesn't come they usually end up giving double buffs and that tilts me a lot more than getting camped at this point

You can also lose an entire dueling situation is Zoe completely misses her E but you're in the lane where it lands.

Do it please, that bitch is a raging cunt who needs to get laid.

I love how I can lose my entire lane because she got 3 Gunblades in the first 6 minutes of the game